4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It is only ok for a cheap wine but it gave me a headache. I wouldn't repurchase it.
This is the best cheap sweet wine that I have tried, esp the pink version. Get it!
Love moscato! Barefoot is one of my favorite brands and you can't beat the price.
It is a decent moscato. I wouldn't pass it up if offered but there are better ones.
I like the Moscato. It has just the right about of sweetness and it is very smooth.
This wine is my go to when buying wine! Only for those who like a very sweet wine.
Excellent taste. Nice size bottle and good price. Easy to find at all liquor stores
A little too sweet for me but the prices makes me choose it more often than others.
Super tasty wine- very sweet! Usually can be found for a good price. Easy to drink!
Favorite wine of all time. Go for the large bottle because you'll always want more!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos