Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ana M.
Ana M.
Los Angeles, CA

I LOVEEE this wine! the taste and quality of the wine is delicious. the price is also reasonable for what it is. one of my favorite wine in the supermarket store.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Hilliard, OH

Moscato is light, fruity, and goes down easy. Best chilled, this is the perfect drink for a girls night get together or with fun finger foods before you hit the club.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Lancaster, PA

I don't enjoy barefoot brand all together but the moscato is extra bad. I understand people like sweet wine, but it's really not for me
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Clifton, NJ

Personally, I love all Moscato wines, and when considering price and taste equally, this is one of the best in my opinion. A very sweet wine, so if that's not something you're into, you've been warned.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Norwalk, CT

Honestly you cant beat this choice! Great price, so smooth tasting. Even the husband likes it, and hes a beer guy!
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norton, OH

This is by far my go to wine, if I'm nothing drinking local wineries products. It's sweet, but not to sweet, not bitter by any means, and just smooth and refreshing.
Gail B.
Gail B.
Stoney Creek, ON

Not my favorite but a great wine for parties where you have people who like a sweeter wine. As far as a Moscato goes it is nice
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA

This wine is amazing all my friends have eased up and opened up to wine more because I started them off on Barefoot's pink moscato wine. It's something I mainly enjoy when I have a sweet tooth with a side of chocolate covered strawberries. Great for a wine newbie.
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
New Britain, CT

I'm not a Moscato drinker so I find it very very sweet. If I liked Moscato I would probably drink this but it is far too sweet for me.
April F.
April F.
Warren, MI

This is an inexpensive andngood wine, very light and crisp with a good taste. Perfect to have on hand for get togethers
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now