Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Meghan M.
Meghan M.

My 100% go to. I but his when I am in the liquor store not even going for it. Just to have it on hand. Go good and just the right amount of sweetness.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Houston, TEXAS

Was my must have at dinner during my undergrad years. Only thing stopping me now is my 2 year old wanting to try everything. Refreshing and crisp.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

Love this wine it's so smooth. Great crisp fruity taste. Definitely will buy again. Got it at the town store in our small county town. Good price.
Tiana W.
Tiana W.
Blackfalds , Alberta

Very easy drinking and sweet =)
Goes down like juice, definitely worth its value.
Highly recommend, either for drinking alone or with spicy food.
Sammy-Jo W.
Sammy-Jo W.

My favourite wine. It has just the right amount of sweetness without being too sweet. If you don't like the dry wines, then you'll love this one
Jenna G.
Jenna G.

Mmmmmm!!! One of my favorite wines. This one makes it nearly impossible to not finish the bottle. I really enjoy cooking with this wine as well.
Angela V.
Angela V.

Yum! A very sweet wine with great flavor. I don't like it with food, more of an after dinner drink. Super fun for summertime front porch sipping
Maude G.
Maude G.
Montreal

Definitely my favorite Barefoot product! Fresh and sweet, prefect for the summer time! Even had it as a slush cooler everybody enjoyed it! Yum!
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Saskatoon

I'm one of those freaks who prefer light/white wines over rich/red wines. Barefoot is my go-to wine; crisp, light, sweet but not overly sugary.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Miramichi, New Brunswick, NB, NB

I tried this wine based off an employees suggestion and I was not disappointed! Delicious and simple tasting, can't wait to buy another bottle!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now