Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Kari K.
Kari K.
Harrison Township, MI
I was never a fan of wine until I tried this. It's not too sweet and is smooth. It's very reasonably priced too! I wouldn't change a thing. I love the red moscato too!!!
Frostburg , Md
I never liked wine until I tried this one and even thought I've tried others it is still my favorite
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert
Very sweet wine, but good for making spritzers and other refreshing drinks. Very good value and would buy again. I've tried a variety of other barefoot wines and they are all good value wives.
Johnson City, TX
We love Barefoot Moscato!! It has been one of our favorites for a long time. It's sweet but not too sweet and so refreshing. We always keep a bottle in our fridge!
Danica D.
Danica D.
Tampa, FL
Great tasting, love how sweet it is. Very easy to drink and enjoyable. Not too harsh at all.
Chelby P.
Chelby P.
Springfield, OH
I have to say this bottle of wine is my best friend when I've had long days.. It's cheap and refreshing. Hits the spot!
M M.
M M.
Great taste! One of my go to's! It's taste is smooth. Taste better when chilled! Repeat consumer!
Kara K.
Kara K.
Shawnee, OK
Very tasteful and inexpensive. I like buying this brand because of how cheap and good it taste
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
College Sta, TX
I only drink white wine and this is one of my favorites because it's not expensive at all and tastes amazing! When you're a college student on a budget sometimes this is the wine to get when you need to come home and relax from a long day!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City
This is one of my favorites!! You can't go wrong. It's sweet but not too sweet. I'm not a fan of really dry wines which this is not. It's soooo good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?