Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Ferndale, MI
The flavor of this wine is fantastic. I drink a bottle every Thursday night and I never get sick of it!
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
My mom introduced me to Barefoot Moscato products and I love them! My favorite is the Pink Moscato. Nice and sweet taste to it!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Orange
Perfect dessert wine. My friends love when I bring this over and we hang out by the fire.
Marysol C.
Marysol C.
Tucson, AZ
Barefoot Moscato has a great and smooth taste you will fall in love with the taste and really inexpensive
Heather K.
Heather K.
Barefoot Moscato is a very refreshing and crisp white wine! It is pefect for warm summer evenings!
Kris K.
Kris K.
LEHIGH ACRES, FL
Light and sweet. This wine is wonderful when you have company or if you want a night alone. It pairs great with a fruit tart or a bag of funnyons
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
This is a good affordable wine. Taste is average. It's sweet. I love to use this wine and add frozen fruit to my glass of wine gives the wine a good flavor. Prices is good and would buy again. Good wine to take to family gatherings
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island , Ny
This wine is was too sweet for my liking. It almost tastes like an ice wine due to its sweetness. If you're not a fan of super sweet, this wine is not for you!
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX
Great price for this moscato and tastes great! Bought it at my local Kroger.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
I've always thought that Moscato was sweet. I think Barefoot's moscato is drier than other brands I've tasted. It's also the cheapest where I buy my wine (Wal Mart). If I'm in a hurry then I just buy this brand but if I have time to go to the wine store than I will purchase something else.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?