Add a Photo

Bridgette C.
Bridgette C.
Owasso, OK

I love barefoot wine ESPECIALLY their Moscato

It has the perfect amount of sweetness to it. Definitely will be getting more soon!!!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

GNO! all my friends come over once a month and talk and have moscato. I love the wine, its very classy and mature. I love it!##
Annie S.
Annie S.

Didnt really care for it.it wasnt what i was looking for..kind of dry for my taste..it gave me a headache l..
Kerstin J.
Kerstin J.
Centertown, KY

Not sweet tasting enough for me. I think that it is a little to dry as well. I do not enjoy many of their products.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.

Wish I could rate this a 10 star product for myself. My friend and I love this. Summer is around the corner and I do believe we could use some fancy new glasses to enjoy this in.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Frostburg , Md

I never liked wine until I tried this one and even thought I've tried others it is still my favorite
Leanna X.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN

Always a great value. My go to for any occasion, I love this moscato because it's easy on your wallet but doesn't taste terrible like most cheap wines
Alannah A.
Alannah A.
Pointblank, TX

This is one of my favorite wines for a casual dinner party! I could drink this one any day of the week. I typically buy this one pretty often and love the smooth taste. The value of the wine is comparable to many other wines and is highly recommended by me.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Buffalo, NY

Sweet and fresh! I love sweet, so I loved this wine. It is so good with fruit very good flavor. You can get a large bottle for around $10, so the price is awesome. The only thing I would change is the top. Would recommend to family and friends! Worth it!
Takara T.
Takara T.
Osceola, AR

Barefoot Moscato was the first Moscato that I tasted and it was like Love At First Sight!!!!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?