BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Nice sweet wine, not my style but trying to stay objective. Honey, apple on the nose with sugar finish. I'm sure your casual drinker will enjoy this but it's a sugar bomb for me.A DOCG for a reasonable price recommendable if you don't want to experience an unbearable sweetness. Pale straw, small bubbles, a delicious smell of peaches and apricot, and an excellent balance of sweetness and fizziness.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Id never tried Moscato so I picked up a bottle of Barefoot to see how it was. It was really light and refreshing. It wasn't too sweet b by t had the right amount for me to enjoy more than one glass. Definitely nice to pair with fruit on a hot summer day!
Kerstin J.
Kerstin J.
Centertown, KY
Not sweet tasting enough for me. I think that it is a little to dry as well. I do not enjoy many of their products.
Kerby R.
Kerby R.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Very good for it's price point. The flavor is sweet but not too sweet and it also have a nice dryness to it that really makes the wine good, in my opinion. I would recommend this bottle to anyone that is needing a cheaper wine but does not want cheap wine quality.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my top three favorite wines of all time! It's sweet and easy to drink and goes as a great pairing with so many things! Drink it with a pasta dish, chicken, fish etc. and it will be great!
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
The price of this wine makes it very tempting but the taste leaves more to be desired. To me it was very flat. It was sweet but not overpoweringly so. I would buy it again only if I were trying to provide a lot of wine for a lot of people with a tiny budget.
Kenzie C.
Kenzie C.
Cheap and good! I love moscatos because they are little more sweeter and not so bitter like most wines.
Tricia E.
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA
My favorite wine. The taste is so smooth, and delicate on the tongue. Goes perfect with a social event or even just a night at home. It isn't too intoxicating, but can also make you feel extremely relaxed. I will continue to purchase it. It's delightful.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
My favorite Moscato!!!!! Great taste, goes with anything, no bitter after taste, and reasonably priced!!!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
Not my absolute favorite moscato but definitely a great moscato to enjoy anytime! It isn't over priced which makes it easy to pick up a couple of bottles!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?