Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
M M.
M M.
Great taste! One of my go to's! It's taste is smooth. Taste better when chilled! Repeat consumer!
Kara K.
Kara K.
Shawnee, OK
Very tasteful and inexpensive. I like buying this brand because of how cheap and good it taste
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
I didn't really like this. I'm not really into white wine but I think there's better brands. It's an ok wine for a party but I wouldn't buy it for personal drinks.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
This wine is one of the sweetest I've ever tasted, in all honesty it tastes like juice. But that is why it is so easy to drink, and is a guilty pleasure of mine. it's so cheap, and it tastes good, so there isn't more that you could really ask for in a wine.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City
This is one of my favorites!! You can't go wrong. It's sweet but not too sweet. I'm not a fan of really dry wines which this is not. It's soooo good.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Topeka, KS
I'm a sucker for a good sweet white that just tastes like grape juice with a little bit of bite. I love this wine because it tastes awesome & doesn't kill my budget!
Holly N.
Holly N.
Lexington, KY
This is amazing very great flavor and amazing price, I would Recommend this wine to all my friends to try
Kait M.
Kait M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
This isn't my favorite wine, but it definitely is perfect when I want to run into quickly and grab something.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
Good light sweet wine. The price is definitely a plus. It's not my favorite of the brand but it's still good.
kelly l.
kelly l.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite wine. It is cheap, sweet, and goes well with anything. I always drink it chilled and throw some frozen fruit in my glass as well. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes light and sweet wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?