BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Traci E.
Traci E.
I received a bottle of the Barefoot Moscato as a baby shower gift. Moscato wines are typically my favorite since they are sweet and fruity. I don't have this wine in front of me but I think this is the one with hints of pear- which make it one of my favorites.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Inman, SC
Love the taste and it's so delicious. This wine is also affordable. I am a repeat customer and always will.
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Happy Hour Expert
Refreshing. Great flavor. Excellent alternative to combine with cheese. Great packaging. Excellent price. Flavor is sweet.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Alliance, OH
Love this wine. Very light and refreshing. It is my go to wine to drink because its very affordable and tastes GREAT!
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
My all time favorite wine! Its not too strong and not too sweet. I enjoy drinking this on the regular because its crisp and refreshing. If you don't like the taste of wines then you have to try this. It tastes like a fizzy juice, but still gets you a little tipsy.
Akeele J.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
I love this moscato. It tastes great and inexpensive. I usually buy this in the largest size because it's so good.
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is the go to cheap wine. It's very fruity and light, but tastes delicious. You can hardly tell there is alcohol, so for those of you who don't like the taste, this would be perfect for you.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I'm a 25year old who hasn't had much experience with wine, however so far this is my favorite.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Happy Hour Expert
One if my favorite brands of Moscato! It's sweet yet crisp and refreshing! Love a glass as a night cap!
Christian A.
Christian A.
Valdosta, GA
If you love wine...especially light wines, this refreshing taste is perfect for you! It is crisp and definitely a reasonable price for the size bottle you get!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?