Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Cheap and delicious = within university student budget! One of my favorites since it's nice and sweet! It's a must have chilled.
Kimberley C.
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, Ontario

I adore Moscato wines due to their aromatic quality and sweetness. This Moscato is delicious and aromatic and reasonably priced.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

I really don't like white wines but this one is not bad as far as white wines go. It is just the right amount of dry and sweet.
Jada B.
Jada B.

Favourite wine on the planet. If you love a sweet moscato this is the bomb. And the price is right! Absolute best cheap wine!!!
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Smithfield, NC

This wine was decent, but I wasn't overly impressed. Might purchase again if I needed an affordable wine that wasn't terrible.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, British Columbia

I really like this moscato from barefoot, it's smooth and the price is cheap! I don't mind being a cheap drunk sometimes lol!
Tanja S.
Tanja S.

This product got me into wine in general. Tastes like candied grapes and is a great drink with the girlfriends on the patio!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Delta , British Columbia

This is my go to wine ! At sweet and not to puckering. A great summer wine and even better with some frozen green grapes !
Becca T.
Becca T.
British Columbia

My fave! It's so fruity and light! Very much like juice. Not a high alcohol content witch makes it so nice and refreshing.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

This'll do it. if you aren't trying to spend a lot of money on wine and still like a good taste to wine I recommend this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now