4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Excellent taste. Nice size bottle and good price. Easy to find at all liquor stores
Always a go to, simple steak and wine dinner, or just simply long day at work wine.
Barefoot is my favorite wine! Never gives me a headache and has an excellent taste
Super tasty wine- very sweet! Usually can be found for a good price. Easy to drink!
Love!!!! One of my favorite wines! Great price! Makes for a perfect Christmas gift!
Love Moscato wine. Barefoot is a great affordable option. It is a very sweet wine.
Mmm. Moscato! It's cheap and taste great! My drink of choice for a nice night in!
Cheap and yummy. Almost the only wine I buy. Barefoot moscato is sweet and smooth.
Anything barefoot is good. Its cheap and Moscato is amazing i highly recommend it.
This is so good. It isn't too sweet and it isn't too strong. Perfect for beginners.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos