Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
San Jose, CA

One of my favorite wines!! Great price and great flavor. Perfect for a girls night or just to relax after a long day!!
Lin V.
Lin V.
Winnetka, CA

When I'm feeling for some sweet wine, this has got to be my go-to! It's sweet, crisp, and the price is super affordable! Love this stuff!
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norton, OH

This is by far my go to wine, if I'm nothing drinking local wineries products. It's sweet, but not to sweet, not bitter by any means, and just smooth and refreshing.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Mankato, MN

Wine that is afordable and tastes ok.
Brittney N.
Brittney N.
Llano, TX

Rough day? This is the PERFECT solution. Start a bubble bath pop the cork and sip on this sweet wine. It is by far my favorite wine. You can never go wrong with Barefoot.
Terrela P.
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA

Barefoot isn't one of my favorite wine makers but their Moscato is ok. There are better ones out there.
Galadriel M.
Galadriel M.

Moscato wine is my favorite! But, there is something about Barefoot Moscato that leaves an amazing taste in my mouth.
Carolyn b.
Carolyn b.

This is one of my favorites if not favorite wine. Not only is it inexpensive but it is delicious. It's sweet but not too sweet like many of the cheaper Moscato's I've encountered.
Felicita M.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA

I really like this moscato and I love the price even better. I also like that it's available everywhere I live and I do no have to search high and low for it.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Denver, NC

This is my favorite inexpensive go to wine, especially in the summer. It is light and fruity making this wine the perfect summer drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now