Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Diana F.
Diana F.
Denton, TX

This moscato is at such great price point. I find its sweetness light enough to be able to enjoy a couple of glasses. I like to pick up a bottle to share.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Moses lake, Wa

The absolute best moscato for the price! I love the sweet flavor I think it is absolutely delicious. If you don't like sweet wines, than this is not for you. But if you are like me, it will be perfect!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

amazing flavors, great taaste, and also at such a great price. I figure the taste would be awful given the price but it really isn't bad.
Carolina g.
Carolina g.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

What a great product, delicious in taste, and smells.floral. i always go back to drinking this every time i get to the store, they are very affordable and love to have people over as well. All my friends like it and i have recommended it to many people
Tristan C.
Tristan C.
Hemet, CA

Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscatos. It's sweet but not to the point where you can only have one glass. (I usually have a glass but my favorite glass can hold almost an entire bottle, but hey, friends don't judge friends). I've used it to make party punches as well!
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my go to wine, in the event that I don't really want to drink wine but rather juice. I mean that in the best way possible. Its is very yummy and incredibly affordable. Pefect Bath Wine
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Bowling Green, KY

Very good! Not the best that I have tried but I would buy this again! It wasn't as sweet as what a typical moscato usually is which I didn't mind. Seemed to leave a wang as an aftertaste.
Marisela B.
Marisela B.
Henderson, NV

I've been a fan of this brand and their wines including the Moscato it's affordable and great quality. It's perfect and they have it in Pink and Red too. I enjoy it a glass of it once or twice a week after the kids are in bed ;)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Minneapolis, MN

Great wine to have for a low key night, very nice and light - went down easily. Doesn't taste bitter, than again i lean toward white wines over red anyday. I've had this a couple times and will continue buy this brand for Moscato or Reisling anytime.
Ania G.
Ania G.

My favorite girls night in wine. Me and my best friend can crack this open have a couple glasses and relax. It's nice and sweet so I feel like it's a nice wine for those of us who wouldn't otherwise call ourselves huge wine drinkers.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?