BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Micayla R.
Micayla R.
Perrysburg, OH
Absolutely love this wine! I recommend this wine if you are looking for something that is not too expensive and sweet. The flavor of Barefoot Mascato is different than other wines. My go to wine for movie night or girls nights!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Belvidere , IL
By far my favorite wine. Buy it all the time. Moscato is my favorite wine in general and this brand is not to sweet not to tart. I have a hard time trying other brands because this one I always go back too.
Desire C.
Desire C.
Mobile, AL
This wine is so delicious! I love the sweet taste. I have to be careful not to drink too much of it because it tastes so good.
Kerstin J.
Kerstin J.
Centertown, KY
Not sweet tasting enough for me. I think that it is a little to dry as well. I do not enjoy many of their products.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
Obviously with wine you get what you pay for but I still enjoy this product. It's light and sweet. It tastes very floral to me. My friend loves this wine and drinks it almost daily. It's really not a bad option for a bargain price.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Lakewood, NY
I LOVE this brand it is the best tasting moscato I have tasted. Never buy any other brand.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
My favorite Moscato!!!!! Great taste, goes with anything, no bitter after taste, and reasonably priced!!!
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Amazing ! I love how sweet and good it is, perfect for the summer time or spring. Not that strong
Susie C.
Susie C.
so, so sweet, but i don't hate it. It's a really good starter wine, and needs something to compliment it, like something to nibble on. Not to sip before bed, like without anything. Love barefoot in general.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I love this wine company I love the pink Moscato the reinsling they are my favorite wines very affordable good price for product!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?