Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Aireal W.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL
You cannot beat the price. Good flavor - not great, but unbeatable in that price range. Good sweetness.
Jayce H.
Jayce H.
Chatham, IL
This wine is light and pairs with food. It also feels very indulgent especially for the price! This is my go to moscato.
Suzy L.
Suzy L.
Good tasting wine, but if you can afford something a little better I would recommend it. If you are someone on a budget who just wants to get a little drunk, this is your wine though!
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Amazing ! I love how sweet and good it is, perfect for the summer time or spring. Not that strong
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Lexington, SC
Barefoot is by far one of my favorite brands. The moscato is nice and sweet with a light, crisp flavor. Perfect for a hot summer's day!!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Crestview, FL
I heard about this from a friend of mine. So I figured I would give it a try...I did and I Loved the flavor!!! Perfect for Christmas dinner
Scarlett R.
Scarlett R.
Maceo, KY
When I have a group of friends over for a simple get together. Barefoot Moscato is my go to. It has a rich smooth taste and it's simple. I love it and all my friends have too never complained when I bring this for everyone to enjoy our get togethers.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Albuquerque, NM
My all time favorite wine. Definitely on the sweet side so goes great with desserts or on its own.
Kylee R.
Kylee R.
Charleroi, PA
I love it! My absolute favorite wine! I'm not a huge fan of the wine taste but this is a more of a sweet juice flavor but with all alcohol
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
As far as a Moscato goes, this is not my favorite. The best Moscato, in my opinion, is Moscato de Piaggio
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?