Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
My lord!!! I can drink this whole bottle on my own. Lol. I love the smooth taste it has! It is one of my favorites!!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Fort Riley, KS
Love love love moscato! This wine is a little more on the bitter side. You can get it at almost every liquor store or anywhere that sells alcohol. With how cheap the wine is compared to yellow tail I'd recommended yellow tail it goes down smoother and is somewhat sweeter.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
If you love sweet wine that doesnt brake the bank then you should try this bottle. It is a really sweet wine and very smooth. You can also mix in some berries and other things to make it even sweeter. Very refreshing on a hot summer day or if your like me, it is refreshing and tasty any day of the year.
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Bridgewater, MA
This wine is super sweet. Very good though! I prefer the barefoot champagne but the moscato is better for a refreshing beverage.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Salt Lake City, UT
This wasn't my favorite. It was too bitter and left my mouth very dry. The flavors it lists on the back didn't stand out.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
This is a great wine and is perfect for a low budge. The flavor is perfect it has just the right amount of sweetness. Definitely a wine to give as a gift or bring to a party.
Shay C.
Shay C.
Chino, CA
Love the barefoot brand and their other wines but the moscato by far is my favorite definitely love the taste and the price is reasonable.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Barefoot white win is one of the ONLY wines I will drink. It has a nice sweet taste and isn't too strong.
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
My favorite moscato wine, very sweet and light. The price is so great for such a great product compared to other brands. It really exceeded my expectations.
Traci E.
Traci E.
I received a bottle of the Barefoot Moscato as a baby shower gift. Moscato wines are typically my favorite since they are sweet and fruity. I don't have this wine in front of me but I think this is the one with hints of pear- which make it one of my favorites.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?