BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Talesha R.
Talesha R.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my go to moscoto, tastes great and very affordable, better than more expensive brands in my opinion
Victoria Elizabeth V.
Victoria Elizabeth V.
Loveland, OH
I love wine. After a long nice day who doesn't want a glass of cool crisp wine.
I bet that made you want a glass, huhūüėČūüėČ
Yay wine. Anyway this is really a nice affordable wine, no hangover (for me at least) and it's a good price for the taste.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY
Love sweet wines so this one specifically is a must in my fridge . I enjoy the nice fruity flavor for times when you just want to kick back and have a nice chilled glass.
Susie C.
Susie C.
so, so sweet, but i don't hate it. It's a really good starter wine, and needs something to compliment it, like something to nibble on. Not to sip before bed, like without anything. Love barefoot in general.
Laura W.
Laura W.
My favorite wine to buy for get-togethers or something to sip. It has a very pleasant and light sweet taste. Definitely for those who are looking for a casual wine!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
This is my older sisters favorite wine! I will say it is in my top 5 wine list. It is a good deal for a great quality of wine! You can even get the bigger size for $2 more. It is always my go to when I can't make up my mind on a brand of wine to get! Highly recommend.
Alannah A.
Alannah A.
Pointblank, TX
This is one of my favorite wines for a casual dinner party! I could drink this one any day of the week. I typically buy this one pretty often and love the smooth taste. The value of the wine is comparable to many other wines and is highly recommended by me.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this wine, it sweet and crisp. Some wines give me a headache but not this brand. It meets my expectations every time. I love that sweet flavor and the price is fair. You can always find it on sale. I will continue to purchase this wine.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Y'all I am not wining at the moment since I'm growing a human but when I wine, it's Barefoot Moscato. I'm just not a red wine girl or a dry wine girl so this sweet wine gets me every time. Walgreens runs sales on this and I've even found it BOGO at my local grocery store.
Eric L.
Eric L.
Rosemead, CA
This wine first of all goes down pretty smooth. It has decent alcohol content so it won't get you drunk or anything but by nature of wine will get you pretty relaxed and laid back. It tastes alright, and is amazing paired with orange juice. A solid pick.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?