Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Bonna B.
Bonna B.

This is the BEST wine ever. Not all wine is created equal. And I don't drink a lot of wine but this is my go to drink.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Troy, MI

This was the first wine that I tried and liked. Now, it's my go to wine for most everything. Great for a girls night!
Nita F.
Nita F.

I love a nice cold bottle of Moscato. However, this is my least favorite of the affordable bottles of Moscato. It gives a Tarr after taste. Although, it has a very reasonable price tag.
Rebekkah H.
Rebekkah H.
Hurst, TX

This moscato is perfectly paired with frozen strawberries! I can easily drink half a bottle of this wine! It's not too sweet, not too dry. It's pretty perfect!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This wine is the perfect amount of sweetness for my taste. I don't like dry wines so this is the one for me!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Boone, NC

Mascato use to be the only wine I would drink and this was my go-to bottle every time. It's cheap, and super sweet which is what I liked. If you like your wines super sweet and east to drink then this is the wine for you.
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN

I love that moscato is sweet and that barefoot is affordable. A lot of wines that are cheap don't taste good, but barefoot is always great and gives me the taste I want.
Sharon D.
Sharon D.

I am not a fan on wine, but if it is what i am drinking i go for white wine. White wine for me is less dry and more sweet, at least this brand. I like it because its not very strong and you can enjoy a glass while having dinner or even on a romantic bath. I would definitely buy it again.
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX

My lord!!! I can drink this whole bottle on my own. Lol. I love the smooth taste it has! It is one of my favorites!!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Grand Ledge, MI

Barefoot moscato is my favorite wine of all time. I've been drinking it for years and keep coming back to it. Great crisp and sweet taste! Awesome wine that I would recommend to anyone
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?