Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Bakersfield, Ca

I have to say this is one of the better "less expensive" brands on the shelves.
I do prefer the sweeter and more bubblier brands which this is not. But when
I'm on a tight budget I will definitely buy Barefoot Mascoto.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Mobile, AL

Truly any moscato will do but I do love my barefoot wines. I am not a heavy drinker by any means but if friends are over, it's really easy to go through an entire bottle quickly. (not alone of course)
Shona S.
Shona S.
Tampa, FL

Wonderful wine with a sweet taste!!!
Josh M.
Josh M.
Rochester, NY

Just right for lovers of sweet white wine. The price is reasonable, it's easy to find at spirit/wine stores, and the taste is perfect for a cozy night watching at home.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
College Park, MD

This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great. I buy this when I have girlfriends coming over to hang out and they always love it.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Manalapan, NJ

Nice flavor and won't hurt your pockets... It is a bit on the sweet side even for a moscato ... Not my favorite of the barefoot brands but still good none the less
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

Always was into wine...I have tried many and even got my husband into wine tasting. On one of our anniversary dates, we decided to try Barefoot Moscato and immediately knew it was on our top 3 of favorites. We always have a bottle at the house and whenever we are invited out to a friend or families house, we bring a bottle with us
ashley y.
ashley y.
Erie , Pa

I always have a bottle of this in my fridge, I love moscato, always nice to sit with a glass of it in the porch and watch the stars at night
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Little Falls, NJ

This simple and delicious go to wine is perfect for a warm summer night. It's also great to bring to a party since it is a crowd pleaser!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Newport News, VA

Barefoot has the best tasting Moscato. I absolutely love it because the taste is super sweet and the price is great as well. Sam's club has them for a great price, and you get 2 bottles!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now