Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Katt M.
Katt M.
Lawton
This is the best when you do a mamosa love it! For new years or for a special occasion.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Southgate, MI
I love Moscato and barefoot is a good quality at a reasonable price. It is mine and my mom's go to.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Gilbert, AZ
May 2, 2015, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my go-to for moscato. It's usually around 5 dollars and its not a bad wine for how much you are paying for it.
Vic P.
Vic P.
Bowling Green, KY
I would definitely recommend because it is a great combination of quality at a reasonable price.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Evansville, IN
I love trying new wines and mixing it up from time to time, but Barefoot Moscato is always my go to for girls night or a bubble bath! It's flavor pairs with any mood and any occasion. Definitely my favorite!
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC
Always a favorite of mine when it is on sale. It has a sweet taste and us a very light wine. Perfect for a summer day! Also delicious when mixed with Sprite and pink lemonade concentrate!
Penelope E.
Penelope E.
I love this wine because is very sweet, my sister give it to me this wine and i like it so much.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Meriden, CT
I never drank any wine or even liked it. A close friend of mine is a wine drinker and introduced me to Barefoot Moscato. Now it's my favorite wine and the only wine I drink.
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.
Sweet and delightful wine! For me I'm not a dry wine person so this is perfect I can drink it like it's juice! Is so good!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
Wonderful flavor! Sweet and satisfying :) Its great mixed with pink lemonade and sprite zero! You can't beat the price either.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?