BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Id never tried Moscato so I picked up a bottle of Barefoot to see how it was. It was really light and refreshing. It wasn't too sweet b by t had the right amount for me to enjoy more than one glass. Definitely nice to pair with fruit on a hot summer day!
Katt M.
Lawton
This is the best when you do a mamosa love it! For new years or for a special occasion.
Misty E.
Belton, SC
This wine is refreshing and crisp. It has the perfect sweetness. It is great with mixed fruits!
Lindsey N.
Not my favorite Moscato. You get what you pay for, it's just too bitter in the end. I definitely think Stella Rosa's is better and has more of a sweet taste.
Megan C.
Love love love! This wine is great because it's the right amount of sweet for such an affordable price.
Nicole M.
Happy Hour Expert
A really good adorable moscato. It's very light, smooth and tastes sweet but not too sweet. I really like this brand.
Tabby I.
Happy Hour Expert
I absolutely love this wine! It is one of my favorites and I love to bring some to a party or as a gift for the host. It is smooth and crisp and tastes great alone or with chocolate and fruit.
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
This is 100% my go-to wine choice for any occasion! I normally buy the larger bottle for the value but the taste is sweet and pairs great with dinner or dessert! I'm actually going to take this to an office holiday party tonight.
Sarah R.
Barre, VT
The most delicious way to unwind after a long day at work. Love the sweetness!
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
This is good for any time! Great, and very affordable go to wine. If you like moscato wines. I've had this wine on many occasions.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?