Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Manisha M.
Manisha M.
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan

Keep going back to this, I've tired Manu different wine around the same budget but this has to be the best. It might also be that I am only into white wines rather than red wine
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Princeton, British Columbia, BC

My favorite Moscato, my family and I are hooked onto this Moscato. I couldn't have asked for a better wine. I've turned known wine drinkers into wine drinkers drinking this wine
Cathy R.
Cathy R.

Love the Moscato!! Had it at an outdoor concert and am now hooked. A couple stores in Calgary brought in the barefoot wines. I love the Red Moscato as well. Its a great price.
Navi S.
Navi S.
Livermore, CA

swee taste, good for a person who doesn't like the bitter taste of wine, tastes even better chilled. price is very reasonable too, available at local drug or grocery stores
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

My favourite wine by far! This sweet wine is a great choice for any moscato fine! You can't complain about the price! This wine goes down easy and is great with dessert!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Red Deer

My favorite affordable wine! Very comparable to a more expensive bottle Jacobs Creek Moscato. Has a delicious fruity taste for those who don't love strong tasting wine.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Halifax, NS

This Barefoot Moscato is so refreshing for the summer! It is great by its self and is also great to make sangria with or just to add a splash of 7up to it and it great!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Paris, Ontario

Good, light and refreshing. It has a much lower alcohol content than I am used to. It's kind of like the juice of wines, but definitely easy to drink. Great for summer.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Toronto, Ontario

Just had this wine last night after repurchasing several times! Sweet and crispy, a great choice everyone will love. can't go wrong with it! Also it is very affordable
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

My favorite wine! I bring it to all the parties I go to! It's fruity and delicious - you can barely taste the alcohol ;) I'm not a big wine drinker but I love this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now