BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Danyelle L.
Danyelle L.
Hampton, VA
Perfect with or with out dessert. If you aren't sure how to pair wines, you won't fail with this one.
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
very affordable wine, perfect for a girls night in. barefoot moscato has many different tastings so you cant go wrong with this kind of wine! personally, i prefer white wine over red at times. its not too sweet or bitter, it simply has the perfect taste.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Texarkana, TX
It's a stronger wine in my opinion, but very good. I love the way the bottle looks. I always love to refer this wine to people.
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
The perfect moscato! I really like the packaging and the wine itself had a great flavor! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! It was a really good value and quality for the price! And I would buy it again for sure!
Tara P.
Tara P.
My favorite wine of all time. Cheap and tasty! All of my friends favorite!!
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
My fave moscato!! Great price, sweet, light and perfected paired with fruit or even chocolate!
Marysol C.
Marysol C.
Tucson, AZ
Barefoot Moscato has a great and smooth taste you will fall in love with the taste and really inexpensive
Noelle D.
Noelle D.
Ocoee, FL
This is hands down my favorite wine. It's pretty sweet, but that's why I like it. I prefer to drink it cold, and I LOVE putting raspberries into my glass of moscato. Of all the moscato I've tried this one is by far my favorite.
Jill C.
Jill C.
This wine is perfect with a meal. Not too sweet but not too bitter either. One of the more affordable wines that are available yet it compares to wines twice the price! Would recommend to others. Perfect with dinner or desert!
Renell W.
Renell W.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. I have tried others and some have been more expensive, and I always come back to barefoot. If you like a dessert wine, than you will enjoys this wine, it is best with Strawberries.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?