BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Stevi C.
Dacula, GA
Its not bad at all, it just wouldn't be my first choice. Makes the worst hang overs as well.... so be careful!
Lorraine J.
Clayton, NC
This is my favorite wine of all time! It's perfectly sweet, and not too hard to find. If you're a fan of dry wine, you may not like this - but I am forever a Barefoot Moscato girl!
Larissa S.
El Monte, CA
This has a great price attached to it. and its tastes sooooo good. sweet smooth taste and no headache the next day if you drink too much ;l)
Holly O.
Raleigh, NC
This wine is so good. I'm not a big wine drinker but when it comes to barefoot moscato it's one of my weaknesses. I love the sweetness of it. The best part is it's so affordable.
Erika M.
Salem, OR
For a anytime kind of wine, inexpensive and taste great. I always pick up a this brand of wine for a casual drink, social drink or a dinner drink. Taste so good you will want another bottle when finished.
Crissy R.
La Porte, TX
I absolutely love this wine. The taste is great and the price is even better. I used to not be an avid wine drinker but that changed when I took my first sip. It's crisp and a sweeter wine, not bitter at all. Great beginner wine!
Amber H.
Lansing, MI
This wine is super sweet. It is great for a new wine drinker. Price point is low and affordable for many. Great wine to try out for someone new to wine.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have nothing bad to say about this delicious wine. It's a staple in my wine cabinet. Love the pink moscato. Great, affordable price.
Desirie M.
Warr Acres, OK
Affordable. Great tasting. Perfect. I don't have anything bad to say about this wine. I suggest it to anyone looking to try a new wine.
Heather W.
Warrior, AL
Its a great drink if you want to buy an inexpensive bottle of wine & have a few drinks during the week. It has a light fruity flavor without being overly sweet. Its best to have a glass when walking in the door after a hard day at work.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?