Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Newport News, VA

Barefoot has the best tasting Moscato. I absolutely love it because the taste is super sweet and the price is great as well. Sam's club has them for a great price, and you get 2 bottles!!
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Hesperia, CA

This is one of my "go to" wines. It's inexpensive and tastes great.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Grayling, MI

For people who "don't like wine," this is a good place to start. It is so sweet and tastes just like grape juice, and the price is the best you'll find for something of decent quality.
Kenda C.
Kenda C.

Love Barefoot wines. This moscato is so good. It's sweet and refreshing. I love it and it's my favorite. This line is also totally affordable.
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I love Barefoot Moscato, not only Moscato, but every different kind of wine that Barefoot has to offer. It is very affordable and delicious. Even though some people think just because it is cheap that it could not possibly taste good... they are lying! It is an awesome cheap wine and I would recommend it to anyone. Sometimes the cheaper stuff is the better stuff and in this case that would be a correct statement!
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Abilene, TX

Perfectly sweet and crispy. Best of all it's inexpensive.
Alana F.
Alana F.
Red Deer, AB

My favorite Moscato! It is so amazing with some frozen peaches or even some frozen strawberries! Their whole collection of wines is amazing !
Trinicka H.
Trinicka H.
Kansas City, MO

This is one of my faves it taste great and is very inexpensive. Will mellow out your evening.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Simpsonville, SC

I love a glass of wine in the evening. I like a good bottle of Moscato the best. I feel that it goes with anything, but I have a sweet tooth. I like the sweetness and smoothness of this wine.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Frankfort, IL

Barefoot Moscato is the sweetest I've had of this particular wine. It was this bottle that got me into wine and I will be forever thankful. It is a very sweet wine with pear undertones and is good to pair with really anything from what I've experienced. Because it's so sweet though, I can only have two glasses tops. It's such a great treat and will always be my first!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now