Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Thornville, OH
If you like sweet, fruity, frugally priced wine.....then this is your new best friend. I love it for girls night.....or any other night for that matter.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I love the sweetness of the wine. It's just right and not too sweet like other brands I've tried. This wine is on the cheaper end and can be found at your local grocer or or department stores like Target and Walmart.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Albuquerque, NM
My all time favorite wine. Definitely on the sweet side so goes great with desserts or on its own.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
I absolutely LOVE this moscato. It's cheap and affordable and it taste delicious if you're in the mood for something sweet and crisp. It taste amazing with anything and anytime. I could drink this like water!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Barefoot moscato white wine is tasty. I would recommend to anyone who asked.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
No my favorite. And I think it's over priced. Have found better tasting moscato than this.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
I love Moscato and Barefoot makes one of the best ones I've had. Love the wine will keep drinking this brand prices as great.
Claire B.
Claire B.
This Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. Its cheap, easy to find. I like it because its lightweight, not to heavy and tastes great. The only thing I didn't like about it is the cork can't be placed back inside the bottle easy so you'll have to finish the wine in one sitting.
Cara S.
Cara S.
I love this wine! It is super affordable and I love the way it tastes! This is my second favorite to their pink moscato!
Dayna H.
Dayna H.
Lafayette, IN
Love muscato! This is one of my favorite brands because the price can't be beat. Best to serve chilled on a warm summer day.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?