Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Peanut s.
Peanut s.
Stockton, CA

One of the most affordable yet deliscious and refreshing wine in the market. Perfect to cap of the night.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

Perfect for wine on a budget. I've even turned my boyfriend (who hates wine) onto barefoot white moscato because that one tastes more like juice than actual wine, but he's learning! The be all end all wine that every girl starts out drinking.
Keegan T.
Keegan T.
Lincoln, NE

I never used to drink wine and now I absolutely love it Moscato is my fave! It's light and bubbly and not dry at all!! Very good drink with dinner
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Flint, MI

I really enjoy barefoot wines and this is my favorite. It is the perfect bit of sweetness. I do add the Zero Calorie/Zero Sugar White Monster to mine for a little added kick.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Inman, SC

Love the taste and it's so delicious. This wine is also affordable. I am a repeat customer and always will.
Allexie B.
Allexie B.
Marlboro, NJ

This is one of my favorite wines. It is very reasonable and light. It is a sweet wine but not too sweet where it gives me a headache or it is too heavy to drink. It is super affordable and has a good taste. It's a light wine and definitely not dry!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Aston, PA

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOSCATO. It's so crisp and refreshing. I could drink 4 bottles and not feel a thing but I love it to pieces.
Kymy J.
Kymy J.
Langley, WA

Moscato's are a light sweet white wine :). Normally 10.5% or less alcohol by volume. I LOVE the Barefoot Moscato as a light summer wine, it's also great for making mixed summer beverages. It is definitely for sweet wine lovers and you can't beat the price ;).
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Claremont, NH

This wine is delicious! Considering it's pricing, it is well worth the purchase. I have and will continue to recommend this wine to my friends.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Deltona, FL

The barefoot Moscato is a light and sweet tasting Wine. Very good wine to pair with pasta or with fruit and cheese.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?