Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Best wine I have ever tried. Definitely a good wine for non-wine drinks. It is available at almost every liquor store which is awesome and it is pretty inexpensive. Its pretty sweet as far as wine goes.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I am not much of a Moscato drinker; but the Barefoot brand of it is actually pretty good. Very affordable as well. Don't drink it expecting something amazing; but you will be happy with it for the price
Blanckittyy y.
Blanckittyy y.

This is my favorite wine ever. It's sweet but not dry. I like to mix carbonated drinks with this wine. It is cheap but amazing. One of my favorite go to. Never fail me. I would totally buy this again.
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Toronto

I love Barefoot Moscato! It may be syrupy sweet and always good for a terrible hangover the next day, but it's absolutely delicious and a slow creeper, you really have to look out for this one!
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia

This is a great wine for any get together,its a crisp fruit flavored wine,best served chilled,great with frozen berries in the glass,love the taste,i would definitely recommend this to everyone
Heaven-Leigh A.
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, Alberta

I love having a couple of glasses with my friends! It's so delicious and refreshing! Hints of flavor but not overwhelming. It can be either for a night at home or you can take it to a party.
Brady B.
Brady B.
Salmon Arm, British Columbia

Barefoot moscato is my favorite wine!! It has a great flavor and is the perfect sweetness! The price on this wine is completely affordable! I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Toronto, Ontario

My absolute favourite wine. I drink it with dinner as well as on its own. It's light, refreshing and sweet, but not overly sweet. For $10 a bottle in Toronto, you can't really go wrong.
monique s.
monique s.
Fresno, CA

I was given this product as a house warming gift so I served it at my party and everyone that had a glass said it was great! I have purchased more since then and they're affordable!
Britney M.
Britney M.

I'm not a huge fan of barefoot wines. This one, however, is the exception! This one is a perfect go to moscato that is cheap and easy to find. Perfect for many different occasions.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now