Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Monica H.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA

An old classic! Its a great tasting moscato that wont leave your wallet hurting! Also a good bottle of wine to keep in the house.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Irving, TX

For the price this is very good. I was disappointed that it was not more bubbly. I like sweet wines and this is very sweet.
Kori D.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX

I'm not a wine person. I prefer sweet grape juice that will get me drunk which is what this is. Also I'm a broke college student so price works. I've been to fancy wineries and vineyards that would kick me out for mentioning this but I can't help myself.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Westerville, OH

This is definitely my favorite brand of wine for the price. I've bought more expensive versions of the moscato that were not as good as this. LOVE IT!
Carol L.
Carol L.
Glendale, CA

Great dessert wine. Good for those who want to drink wine but need something sweet. A little too sweet for my taste but still great in little servings.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Ballston Spa, NY

One of my favorite wines. I love the sweetness and since i am a mom of two the price is great.
I enjoy having a glass of wine after a long stressful day at work & Barefoot definitely hits the spot !
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Stayton, OR

Best when chilled. Really good and affordable.is sweet and doesn't give you head ache later on.
Betsy S.
Betsy S.
Vero Beach, FL

Deliciously sweet without the headache. Perfect with chicken and fish, and fruit as well.
Giselle D.
Giselle D.
Brooklyn, NY

Love love love ! So sweet doesn't leave a nasty after taste which I apperiacte. Great for a girls night out or a relaxing day reading your best novel !
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?