4.55 / 5 based on 8,039 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this wine even more when making mommy juice it makes the drink taste so good
This wine is good, it has a sweet taste to it. I think it's very inexpensive, too.
Super tasty wine- very sweet! Usually can be found for a good price. Easy to drink!
Taste is disappointing. Not as good as I thought it would be. Bitter and a bit dry.
One of my favorite cheap moscatos. Swing by walmart pick it up for barely anything.
Best Moscato on the market and it won't break the bank. Great drink for the buck
It is only ok for a cheap wine but it gave me a headache. I wouldn't repurchase it.
Love moscato! Barefoot is one of my favorite brands and you can't beat the price.
I like the Moscato. It has just the right about of sweetness and it is very smooth.
I am not a big wine drinker but this is the best moscato I've had! Great price too!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos