BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Kim N.
Kim N.
Oxford, MS
A super sweet wine that is a great addition to a homemade sangria. Mix in some fresh fruit and it's great for a brunch or party
Anita B.
Anita B.
Laurelton , NY
Great wine . Love the flavor of it not too strong and a nice sweet flavor so this is great
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert
You absolutely cannot beat Barefoot Moscato. The taste is great. And you cant be mad about the price, one of the cheaper wines, but I'm totally not ashamed to say I like a good bottle of CHEAP one and this is one of them. And I can buy it at my grocery store!!! SCORE!
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI
My favorite. I love the taste. I especially like the 4 pack you can buy of the mini bottles. My favorite Moscato to date.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Akron
Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine when I want a familiar flavor that I know will not disappoint. If you enjoy sweet wines, you cannot go wrong with Barefoot Moscato. It has become a frequent purchase and addition to my fridge along with a go-to gift to receive from relatives and friends!
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
I am not a wine drinker at all. I tried this at a wedding one time and if I had to drink wine this would be it. It is not to sweet but sweet enough and it is not bitter. For a beer girl this wine is pretty good.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bronx, NY
My girlfriends are real wine drinker and I'm not. They got this for me one girls night and I fell in love with this wine. It sweet and delicious. Now I use it to make sangria. Yum-oh
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Andover, OH
I'm a big wine fan and Barefoot is my favorite brand. You can't go wrong with any kind you get because they're all so good, but the Pink Moscato is my favorite. So sweet and light, you'll love it!
TaWanna A.
TaWanna A.
Barefoot is a lower end wine but it doesn't skimp on taste. It ranks well in comparison to some of the higher end wines. The moscato is nice and crisp and has just the right amount of sweetness. This is one of my staple label.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Paducah, KY
The brand that started it all for my moscato addiction! I've mostly moved past Barefoot Moscato when it comes to what I like but I have a soft spot for the brand that started it all!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?