Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
I absolutely LOVE this moscato. It's cheap and affordable and it taste delicious if you're in the mood for something sweet and crisp. It taste amazing with anything and anytime. I could drink this like water!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Barefoot moscato white wine is tasty. I would recommend to anyone who asked.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
I go thru a bottle so fast it delicious. Very inexpensive wine and it's normally on sale.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
I love Moscato and Barefoot makes one of the best ones I've had. Love the wine will keep drinking this brand prices as great.
Claire B.
Claire B.
This Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. Its cheap, easy to find. I like it because its lightweight, not to heavy and tastes great. The only thing I didn't like about it is the cork can't be placed back inside the bottle easy so you'll have to finish the wine in one sitting.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Poultney, Vt
My favorite wine! It has a very sweet taste. I refer this brand because although it's rather inexpensive, it's quality product.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I like Barefoot brand wines and the Moscato is no exception. It's crisp and not overly sweet.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
I don't like wine, even though I've only had like two kinds. pink moscato being one of them, i found that the flavor wasn't bad just super sweet. though, the day after i had a horrible headache from it.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
Great wine if you are looking for something reasonably priced with a good taste. If you like sweet wines, this is for you.
rachel W.
rachel W.
Knoxville, TN
girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?