Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.

This wine has been my absolute favorite the last few months. It's me favorite dessert wine to have when guests are over, or just an easy drinking wine after a long day. It's sweet, fruity, and delicious. 100% .recommend
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Corner Brook, NL

Moscato is my number one favorite drink and Barefoot is one of my favorites to drink. It fits well with most things I eat and, you can get these in small bottles that are great for picnics and BBQ's. Definitely a go to.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Buffalo Grove, IL

The best moscato! Love the light weight taste. Always great for parties. Super affordable for a collage student like me. I always get it at the local stores like Walgreens or target. Super satisfied with this product.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Swainsboro, GA

I think one of my very first taste of Moscato was by this brand. Packing is very nice. The flavor is very good. Love the sweet taste. As for price, well it is on the higher end of what I would like to pay for a wine.
Vinita P.
Vinita P.
Ajax , Ontario

Two words.. so good. I love mixing this with some Sprite and making spritzers. I often make cocktails when I'm entertaining for dinner parties. I purchased it at my local liquor store. Overall I would rate it 10/10.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Mansfield, Texas

Everyone I know drinks this moscato and it was actually the very first one I ever tasted. It was very tasty and light on the palette. Very affordable for the quality and good flavor. It is a nice summer patio wine.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Edmonton

I love this wine! It has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Not only does it taste good, but it's super inexpensive! I can get a bottle for around $7.00 CAN. If you haven't tried this wine, go pick some up!
Athena M.
Athena M.

My absolute favorite wine. Without a doubt. It's so sweet yet crisp and absolutely everything you need after a long day of work or school. I highly recommend this to everyone especially since it is so affordable!
Allison S.
Allison S.

My all time favorite wine! Delicious! Great priced, comes in different bottle sizes! Love! Definitely recommend to anyone! Especially on a budget! There are so many other flavors as well! It's truly a great brand
Jess K.
Jess K.
nepean

I absolutely love the taste of this moscato and always have a bottle incase company comes over. Absolutely affordable and tastes amazing. I would compare this to any high end wine and absolutely would recommend!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now