BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
I've always thought that Moscato was sweet. I think Barefoot's moscato is drier than other brands I've tasted. It's also the cheapest where I buy my wine (Wal Mart). If I'm in a hurry then I just buy this brand but if I have time to go to the wine store than I will purchase something else.
Neisha G.
Neisha G.
Grand Ledge, MI
I really enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato. It has a nice, smooth flavor, and is much more pleasant to drink than some other brands. I have had other moscatos that were very bitter, but Barefoot was not. I will definitely recommend Barefoot Moscato to my friends.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH
This is one of my favorites. Great sweet taste and it's cheap!! This is always my go to
Brittnie B.
Brittnie B.
Lakewood, CA
It's the perfect wine for hosting a women's game night. Everyone enjoys it. Goes great with fruit and cheese. Just a very appealing taste to all I think
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX
Great price for this moscato and tastes great! Bought it at my local Kroger.
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Nice sweet wine, not my style but trying to stay objective. Honey, apple on the nose with sugar finish. I'm sure your casual drinker will enjoy this but it's a sugar bomb for me.A DOCG for a reasonable price recommendable if you don't want to experience an unbearable sweetness. Pale straw, small bubbles, a delicious smell of peaches and apricot, and an excellent balance of sweetness and fizziness.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
This is my favorite wine out there! It's a light fruity taste and it's affordable. I first had it at wine tasting and I buy it all the time. You can always make it a little bit more fancy when you mix it, too.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite wine! It's great to mix with frozen raspberries to make punch for bachelorette parties or baby showers! It's super inexpensive and easily found! Try it out!!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Lynchburg, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This is AWFUL! Everyone seems to turn to Barefoot for their "cheap Moscato" needs and I cannot stand it EVERY TIME I try it! You can find much better Moscato's in the grocery or the liquor store for the same(or lower) price!! DO NOT BUY THIS!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Texarkana, TX
It's a stronger wine in my opinion, but very good. I love the way the bottle looks. I always love to refer this wine to people.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?