Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great Moscato. Barefoot makes a good wine and I definitely would drink it again. It's definitely affordable and tastes good.
Eric P.
Eric P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is hands down the best Moscato out there. Barefoot is affordable and is the most delicious Moscato wine there is. I can finish an entire large bottle by myself.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
A great drink for the price! Nice light refreshing in the summer, it's fantastic over ice. I do prefer a sweeter wine so I always drink moscato however this one is not as sweet as some others but it is always a go to if they do not have my #1.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Barefoot Moscata is my go to wine. I love white wine, but I don't like wine that is too sweet. This is perfect, especially for the price. You get great value of it and it just tastes amazing. I've had more expensive wines, and I'd probably choose this over them because it is my absolute favorite. This is the wine that I have my friends try that always say "I hate wine," because after they try it they say "Well, I like THIS wine."
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Whittier, CA
One the best wines I have tasted of course there is another wine that is slightly a little better. It's really cheap on price for those on a budget. Tastes better when it's cold but great for dinner parties.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this wine perfect for a girls night it's very light and sweet!!
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
This caught my attention because of the footprints So I bought a 4 pack The Pink Moscato is so refreshing I added strawberry's and blended with Ice OH SO GOOOOOOODDDD
Mary H.
Mary H.
I usually like Riesling, but once I tried Moscato; I discovered my new favorite. Barefoot is very sweet and fruity and is very refreshing. It is also very tasty for an inexpensive wine.
Kymy J.
Kymy J.
Langley, WA
Moscato's are a light sweet white wine :). Normally 10.5% or less alcohol by volume. I LOVE the Barefoot Moscato as a light summer wine, it's also great for making mixed summer beverages. It is definitely for sweet wine lovers and you can't beat the price ;).
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
GNO! all my friends come over once a month and talk and have moscato. I love the wine, its very classy and mature. I love it!##
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?