Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Ballston Spa, NY

One of my favorite wines. I love the sweetness and since i am a mom of two the price is great.
I enjoy having a glass of wine after a long stressful day at work & Barefoot definitely hits the spot !
Betsy S.
Betsy S.
Vero Beach, FL

Deliciously sweet without the headache. Perfect with chicken and fish, and fruit as well.
Giselle D.
Giselle D.
Brooklyn, NY

Love love love ! So sweet doesn't leave a nasty after taste which I apperiacte. Great for a girls night out or a relaxing day reading your best novel !
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Muncie, IN

FAVORITE WINE!! Love this crisp sweet wine over ice with some sprite to end a long day at work.
Delacy C.
Delacy C.

This wine is delicious. I love to chill it in the freezer for a while before drinking it. Its a perfect drink for a nice warm summer evening.
Yami N.
Yami N.
El Paso, TX

Barefoot Moscato is seriously delicious! You drink it like if it's juice. I personally enjoy a bottle on a girls night in, just watching movies and gossiping
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA

Let me preface this by saying -- I like sweet wines. I know that's kind of passe, but it is what it is. That being said, this wine is pretty sweet, not too dry, and easy to drink. It's very affordable and is mine and my husband's go-to when we want a sweet white.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA

This is the perfect wine for a ladies night in. Super sweet and very very affordable. I think there may be more sugar in here than alcohol but its a good crowd pleaser when you're not trying to pair food or get too fancy. I would buy this again or any of the barefoot wines
Amy S.
Amy S.
St Petersburg, FL

I love Barefoot Moscato. It was the first moscato I every tried and I have been hooked every since. Sweet and clean. I always have it on hand
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?