Add a Photo

Photos (59)
monique s.
monique s.
Fresno, CA

I was given this product as a house warming gift so I served it at my party and everyone that had a glass said it was great! I have purchased more since then and they're affordable!
Britney M.
Britney M.

I'm not a huge fan of barefoot wines. This one, however, is the exception! This one is a perfect go to moscato that is cheap and easy to find. Perfect for many different occasions.
Manisha M.
Manisha M.
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan

Keep going back to this, I've tired Manu different wine around the same budget but this has to be the best. It might also be that I am only into white wines rather than red wine
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Princeton, British Columbia, BC

My favorite Moscato, my family and I are hooked onto this Moscato. I couldn't have asked for a better wine. I've turned known wine drinkers into wine drinkers drinking this wine
Cathy R.
Cathy R.

Love the Moscato!! Had it at an outdoor concert and am now hooked. A couple stores in Calgary brought in the barefoot wines. I love the Red Moscato as well. Its a great price.
Navi S.
Navi S.
Livermore, CA

swee taste, good for a person who doesn't like the bitter taste of wine, tastes even better chilled. price is very reasonable too, available at local drug or grocery stores
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Red Deer

My favorite affordable wine! Very comparable to a more expensive bottle Jacobs Creek Moscato. Has a delicious fruity taste for those who don't love strong tasting wine.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

My favourite wine by far! This sweet wine is a great choice for any moscato fine! You can't complain about the price! This wine goes down easy and is great with dessert!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Halifax, NS

This Barefoot Moscato is so refreshing for the summer! It is great by its self and is also great to make sangria with or just to add a splash of 7up to it and it great!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Paris, Ontario

Good, light and refreshing. It has a much lower alcohol content than I am used to. It's kind of like the juice of wines, but definitely easy to drink. Great for summer.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now