BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Christine H.
Christine H.
Love this! I don't drink wine often, but when I do, I go for barefoot Moscato. Not only is it affordable, but it's sweet and I just love the taste. Would recommend this brand and flavor.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert
Very sweet wine, but good for making spritzers and other refreshing drinks. Very good value and would buy again. I've tried a variety of other barefoot wines and they are all good value wives.
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Refreshing. Great flavor. Excellent alternative to combine with cheese. Great packaging. Excellent price. Flavor is sweet.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
My favorite wine. I love barefoot moscato. Absolutely delicious. I would highly reccomend this. Affordable and there are a variety with this brand
Arizona L.
Arizona L.
Grand Prairie, TX
My go to wine, absolutely love it. It's sweet but not too sweet to where it takes away the edge.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Cabot, AR
This is my all time favorite go to wine!! I've had countless bottles and memories over the years with barefoot moscato! Love it so much and never regret the buy! Such a steal for the price, it's a quality product! I love giving this as gifts as well!
Lindsey Renee M.
Lindsey Renee M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This wine taste amazing and I would definitely buy this again! It's great for celebrating or just to unwind.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I'm a 25year old who hasn't had much experience with wine, however so far this is my favorite.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
My all time favorite wine! Its not too strong and not too sweet. I enjoy drinking this on the regular because its crisp and refreshing. If you don't like the taste of wines then you have to try this. It tastes like a fizzy juice, but still gets you a little tipsy.
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
This is one of my favorite wine. Definitely in the top 3. I drink it chilled, with frozen green grapes, or i sautee it with butter, garlic, seasonings, and seafood! Had some last night! Highly recommended.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?