Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
Lewiston, ME
Barefoot is my all time favorite brand of wine. I mostly enjoy drinking Moscato. Barefoot is a cheaper wine and it has amazing flavor. I wouldn't choose any other brand of wine unless the store I was at did not have this brand.
Carlie G.
Carlie G.
I lOVE this wine. It's deliciously sweet and great for the price. It ranks up there with some twice its price!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
This is a good wine for its price. It's very sweet! It's great when you add a little cherry juice and cherries to it.
kelley S.
kelley S.
April 16, 2015, 9:39 p.m.
Review for: White
When my boyfriend and I drink wine, this is one of the wines we choose. It tastes delicious and the taste isn't that strong.
Kezia O.
Kezia O.
I am not a huge fan of dry wines. I prefer wine of the sweeter variety. Barefoot moscato is right amount of sweet with an even better price! All bottles are under $10, even the larger ones go on sale sometimes.
Erica R.
Erica R.
JB MDL
My all time favorite wine! I love it!! It has a perfect crisp taste. I recommend this wine to everyone!😀
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa , FL
Love this moscato so much,., awesome for the price n taste delicious... sweet n smooth ... I will def recommend this
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Thornville, OH
If you like sweet, fruity, frugally priced wine.....then this is your new best friend. I love it for girls night.....or any other night for that matter.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I love the sweetness of the wine. It's just right and not too sweet like other brands I've tried. This wine is on the cheaper end and can be found at your local grocer or or department stores like Target and Walmart.
Paige O.
Paige O.
North Olmsted, OH
Love this wine. I like the price and it is so good. I get it as gifts a lot too because i like it so much and it's really one of the only wines I drink often
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?