Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Shirdina W.
Shirdina W.
Easton, PA

I am a huge fan of wine! I enjoy barefoot wine, does not drain your bank account. Moscato is my second favorite wine, Pinot Grigio comes first simply bc i am not huge of sweet wines. But I love white wine. I would refer this wine to someone who prefers to have a taste for sweeter white wine.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wyoming, MN

Moscato is really an after dinner wine. I rarely drink it with food unless its chicken that is baked using Moscato. Barefoot is a great choice on a budget. I am a fan of the Pink Moscato myself!
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Fayetteville, NC

This moscato is great we buy it anytime we have friends over! The flavor is awesome & this wine is a really good price! I highly recommend it!
Ann I.
Ann I.
Mount Juliet, TN

I like all the different types of Barefoot wines. They are a good value for the amount of wine you receive. Riesling in the Barefoot wine collection is my favorite. Smooth flavor with no after taste.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Apopka, FL

I don't drink sweet wines nearly as much, but this one is not a bad option when you want something inexpensive and sweet, without it being syrupy sweet. It definitely tends to be a crowd pleaser, particularly in groups that are less wine savvy. Worth picking up when visiting friends.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bartlett, IL

This Moscato is inexpensive and delicious. I love Barefoot and this is just another great product! It's sweet but not overwhelming and it goes with just about anything from pizza to desert.
Emily H.
Emily H.

This wine is definitely one of my favorites. Sweet, fizzy, and cheap!
Angela S.
Angela S.

This moscato is a great tasting wine. Nice and sweet. Great for a glass on the porch after a long day of work! Or, Sunday afternoon ;) Great price also. Very affordable.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Clifton, NJ

Personally, I love all Moscato wines, and when considering price and taste equally, this is one of the best in my opinion. A very sweet wine, so if that's not something you're into, you've been warned.
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA

I have been seeing Barefoot more often in liquor stores lately, and it's because its so cheap and gets the job done. Perfect for baking/cooking wines. I want to grab a bottle of the Moscato and have some drinks one evening to see how great it is.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now