Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Garfield, NJ

This is my favorite brand to make Moscato. Actually, all of Barefoot's wines are delicious. Their Moscato is light, crisp and delicious. It will not break your bank either.
Brittney N.
Brittney N.
Llano, TX

Rough day? This is the PERFECT solution. Start a bubble bath pop the cork and sip on this sweet wine. It is by far my favorite wine. You can never go wrong with Barefoot.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA

When I think Moscato, I think Barefoot. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and there's always a great sale on it. If you like a light sweet wine, this is for you!
Angela S.
Angela S.

This moscato is a great tasting wine. Nice and sweet. Great for a glass on the porch after a long day of work! Or, Sunday afternoon ;) Great price also. Very affordable.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Mobile, AL

Truly any moscato will do but I do love my barefoot wines. I am not a heavy drinker by any means but if friends are over, it's really easy to go through an entire bottle quickly. (not alone of course)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Santa Ana, CA

I Love this wine. It has a great taste to it. Very affordable when your on a budget too.
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Sparks, NV

I am pretty picky when it comes to Wine. But I will say that this Moscato is pretty darn good. I love to drink this when it is extremely cold, it tends to sit on the tongue better that way!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Westminster, CO

I love barefoot!! They are very reasonable and taste great! If I'm looking for a cheaper moscato this is the one I go for! Great taste and great price!!
Galadriel M.
Galadriel M.

Moscato wine is my favorite! But, there is something about Barefoot Moscato that leaves an amazing taste in my mouth.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY

Great taste, sweet and light! I like a lot of wines from this brand, they have a great flavor and the price is great as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now