Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Blair C.
Blair C.

Great Flavor! Not too expensive! Barefoot Wines is a great brand to buy.....
Amy S.
Amy S.
St Petersburg, FL

I love Barefoot Moscato. It was the first moscato I every tried and I have been hooked every since. Sweet and clean. I always have it on hand
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

Perfect for wine on a budget. I've even turned my boyfriend (who hates wine) onto barefoot white moscato because that one tastes more like juice than actual wine, but he's learning! The be all end all wine that every girl starts out drinking.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Wilmington, DE

Big bottle, sweet, crisp flavor and under 10.00? Yes please!! If you like sweet wine, this will surely become your favorite too
Patricia P.
Patricia P.

In general, Barefoot wines are great for their price. What I have found about this wine, however, is that it is the perfect mixing wine. Mix equal parts Moscato and Sprite Zero, add some frozen berries and you have a delish wine spritzer. AMAZING!
Keegan T.
Keegan T.
Lincoln, NE

I never used to drink wine and now I absolutely love it Moscato is my fave! It's light and bubbly and not dry at all!! Very good drink with dinner
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Inman, SC

Love the taste and it's so delicious. This wine is also affordable. I am a repeat customer and always will.
Jess O.
Jess O.

I just discovered the barefoot brand in the last year and have to admit I love it! sweet but not too sweet and not too overbearing that you can't enjoy a meal with it...a regular staple in my dinner table
Allexie B.
Allexie B.
Marlboro, NJ

This is one of my favorite wines. It is very reasonable and light. It is a sweet wine but not too sweet where it gives me a headache or it is too heavy to drink. It is super affordable and has a good taste. It's a light wine and definitely not dry!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Deltona, FL

The barefoot Moscato is a light and sweet tasting Wine. Very good wine to pair with pasta or with fruit and cheese.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now