Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Malia J.
Malia J.
Sauk City, WI
I love all wine, but moscato is one of my favorites. The barefoot brand is great for the price as well
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
El Paso, Tx
Happy Hour Expert
This is my absolute favorite Moscato. Sweet and bubbly. I like sweet white wines a lot, so to me I don't think it's overly sweet like some can be, but some might not agree with me. I love using this particular brand for making punches using Moscato. However it really is my favorite to drink and disappears quickly lol.
Kezia O.
Kezia O.
I am not a huge fan of dry wines. I prefer wine of the sweeter variety. Barefoot moscato is right amount of sweet with an even better price! All bottles are under $10, even the larger ones go on sale sometimes.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Owensboro, KY
I absolutely LOVE this wine, and for the price, you can't beat it! I'm not a dry wine type of girl. I love how crisp and sweet barefoot is. I definitely have recommended this to several friends who now love it just as much as I do!
Erica R.
Erica R.
JB MDL
My all time favorite wine! I love it!! It has a perfect crisp taste. I recommend this wine to everyone!😀
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Thornville, OH
If you like sweet, fruity, frugally priced wine.....then this is your new best friend. I love it for girls night.....or any other night for that matter.
Carlie G.
Carlie G.
I lOVE this wine. It's deliciously sweet and great for the price. It ranks up there with some twice its price!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Laporte, IN
Barefoot Moscato- something you can never go wrong with when on a budget and looking for something sweet and delicious!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
louisville, KY
April 20, 2015, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: White
Love love love love this wine it is a great price and a must have! the barefoot brand is awesome!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I love the sweetness of the wine. It's just right and not too sweet like other brands I've tried. This wine is on the cheaper end and can be found at your local grocer or or department stores like Target and Walmart.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?