Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Athena M.
Athena M.

My absolute favorite wine. Without a doubt. It's so sweet yet crisp and absolutely everything you need after a long day of work or school. I highly recommend this to everyone especially since it is so affordable!
Allison S.
Allison S.

My all time favorite wine! Delicious! Great priced, comes in different bottle sizes! Love! Definitely recommend to anyone! Especially on a budget! There are so many other flavors as well! It's truly a great brand
Jess K.
Jess K.

I absolutely love the taste of this moscato and always have a bottle incase company comes over. Absolutely affordable and tastes amazing. I would compare this to any high end wine and absolutely would recommend!
Tish G.
Tish G.
Milton, ON

A little higher alcohol percentage than Jacob's creek, but this is my go-to wine! Taste is sweet and not too heavy. I make sure to always have at least one at home. Price is around CAD 12, which is really good
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO

This wine may smell funny but has an amazing taste it is my favorite. I could not be any happier with any other wine. It has a smooth taste even going down your throat the sweetness is just the right amount.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Niagara falls, New York

I love barefoot, my go to cheap wine. For me, I like wine on the sweeter side, and Comperativley this is not as sweet as say the pink Moscoto. It's nice when I'm feeling a little like a more dry wine though.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Best wine I have ever tried. Definitely a good wine for non-wine drinks. It is available at almost every liquor store which is awesome and it is pretty inexpensive. Its pretty sweet as far as wine goes.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I am not much of a Moscato drinker; but the Barefoot brand of it is actually pretty good. Very affordable as well. Don't drink it expecting something amazing; but you will be happy with it for the price
Blanckittyy y.
Blanckittyy y.

This is my favorite wine ever. It's sweet but not dry. I like to mix carbonated drinks with this wine. It is cheap but amazing. One of my favorite go to. Never fail me. I would totally buy this again.
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Toronto

I love Barefoot Moscato! It may be syrupy sweet and always good for a terrible hangover the next day, but it's absolutely delicious and a slow creeper, you really have to look out for this one!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now