BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Kari B.
Pekin, IL
Favorite favorite favorite Moscato that is easily found. Husband even knows when is doubt you get barefoot!! I can find anywhere and it's only a few dollars a bottle!
Quay M.
Austin, TX
I recently got into moscato and a casual, expensive stroll through Target led me right down the alcohol aisle because doesn't it always? Anyway, this particular brand was on sale. The price was looking right, I really didn't want to walk around anymore - long story short this girl's couch and wine glass were beckoning. 20 agonizing minutes later, Barefoot moscato was home with mama and we were having a party. It was surprisingly delicious. Not one of my favorites, but it paired quite nicely with Netflix and an oversized t-shirt.
jayleen s.
Brooklyn , NY
When it comes to moscato anything goes. It really is one of those wines created for the pallet of ease. Its almost always sweet. That being said, of course with wine, the more practiced the tongue is to the taste the more you can appreciate the subtle tones that a wine of a higher value has. This is not the case with barefoot moscao. It's one of those rare finds that intertwines both the complex beauty flavors of moscato without killing your bank.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love the price and taste of Barefoot Moscato. It's light and sweet and most of all, affordable. Barefoot is my go-to when I'm in the mood for wine but it doesn't have to be above and beyond, such as the wine I would buy as a gift or for a celebration. I love that Barefoot also offers this wine in small bottles. I gave my bridesmaids some of those for wedding gifts and they loved them!
Amelia S.
Henderson, NC
This is one of the best selling bottles of Moscato with awards to prove it. It has a sweet and light bodied taste, comparable to Bartenura Moscato. This Moscato is a great buy for the price and you won't be disappointed. I feel that Barefoot Moscato pairs well with savory dishes or hors d'oeuvres or just by itself is fine. You really can't go wrong here.
Rita T.
Hudson, NH
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine. I love the sweet fruity flavor. Not dry or woodsy im not a red wine drinker. I make a great raspberry lemonade Moscato drink for entertaining in the summer.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I've tried MANY different kinds of moscato, being my favorite wine. Barefoot Moscato is the absolute best so far! It has a clean, light taste and isn't too sweet. It's a great wine to bring over for those friends who have never tried wine, they will definitely like this. I love that this wine isn't too dry or too sweet, it's pretty balanced and will go with just about anything. I like to put frozen strawberries in a glass, for a little sparkle.
Krista A.
Athens, PA
I usually like to drink dry wines, but my friends all prefer sweet. So as you can imagine, I often get stuck drinking Moscato. However, I Barefoot's is my absolute favorite. It taste great, goes down smoothly, is super cheap, and is such a good choice for a white, sweet wine, the only choice i'll drink! I recommend it to all, regardless of taste preferences, it'll surprise you, in a good way!
Kacey D.
Barefoot moscato is one of my fav go to wines right now 😍😍. They have sweet red, Chardonnay, pink moscato etc but moscato is my fav. I love the taste and everything. Most importantly, the price .. Haha 🤔😂. Also at rite aide they have these little cute mini ones for $1.50. I love them too. Sometimes I just go buy two for $3 and put them in my purse and no even notices or thinks I'm a crazy drinker lol jk but they are cute tho
Lindsay B.
This is my go-to wine - whether it is for a quiet night in or a party on my patio. This has just the right amount of sweet to make for the perfect moscato. It also doesn't have any kind of after taste. And best part of all it is under $10 for a bottle!!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?