Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Florence, SC

Sweet, refreshing, inexpensive. I'm not a wine snob & I don't discriminate. This stuff is like a Juicy Juice, so sweet & yummy, it can be a little dangerous.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA

I love the flavor it's so crisp and refreshing. If you love wine this is a perfect one to try. You can also find barefoot wines in almost every liquor store.
Miriam O.
Miriam O.

Love the sweet taste. A must for dinner night or having a girls night out. Nice to eat with cracker and cheese. Nice to mix with sangria and drinking it cold
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Jonesborough , Tn

Love moscato! I'm not big on Barefoot but it was just sweet enough. It's perfect for girls night and pairs well with sweets. I'd like a bigger bottle though.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.

Pretty good bang for your buck. Not the best wines but not the worse either. Very inexpensive. Perhaps $5-$6. Sweet and pairs well with pretzels or chicken.
Robyn O.
Robyn O.
Atlanta , GA

I really like this wine. It's light and fruity. Really good to drink on a relaxing night in. It's not too sweet so you don't feel like you're drinking juice
Kendra S.
Kendra S.

Hands down my absolute favorite wine!! It's affordable and tastes great! In fact, I'm drinking a glass while watching The Bachelor and writing this review!!
Lacreshia P.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro, LA

i think i may have tried everything flavor and type of wine from barefoot very popular affordable brand woth a great taste i normally purchase at walgreens
Karen P.
Karen P.
Providence , RI

Love this wine, when I just want to relax and not do much drinking this is my favorite. It's a must have for any kind of night and the price is just right.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI

I love this wine! It's a fairly sweet wine.. Not overly sweet but not at all tart. Very in expensive. It's easy to find & it's pairs well with many meals..
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?