Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Very good and citrusy sweet. Super refreshing! This brand has a great price point and most of their products are really good
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Not the best moscato, but it's super cheap and drinkable. For when you need a drink but are broke. Good for mixing up punch.
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
Very good wine, taste great, very affordable (price range $5-10. I like the bottle, easy to open. I always have one at home.
Tushii R.
Tushii R.
Dearborn Hts, MI
If you enjoy a very sweet wine, which i do, you will LOVE barefoot. And if you enjoy saving money you will love it even more
Christa W.
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida
For the price, this is my favorite.
I love adding frozen green grapes. I worked at a local winery and this wine beats their.
Anna A.
Anna A.
July 28, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: White
I absolutely love this wine! No other wine that I have tried compares to Barefoot Moscato. The price is just a plus as well!
Josey E.
Josey E.
Another of my favorite moscatos! Tasty! Affordable! Refreshing! It's hard to beat this buy! I would definitely recommend it!
Margie C.
Margie C.
Flagstaff
Loved it.. really nice white wine. I would suggetst to anywone who dosent like the bittetr taste of red wines but loves wine
Bernadette W.
Bernadette W.
Yorktown, VA
I have say after a long day this is the best way for anybody to settle down. I love the taste of this wine! One of my favs!
Kara D.
Kara D.
Kettering, OH
Yum!! Probably my favorite sweet wine under $8. Great buy for cheap wine. It also helps that it is for sale at most stores.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?