BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Korinne S.
Saint Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert
For anyone who likes sweet wines, this is a MUST try. It's not too super sweet, but just right. Not only is it super affordable but it tastes amazing! I have purchased this wine many times and will continue to.
Dani S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Barefoot moscato is a go-to of mine. The price point is great for a good brand and taste. I have tried the pink moscato also. Both are nice. I will definitely keep purchasing this brand when I want a good wine.
Rebecca B.
Minden, LA
This is my go-to favorite. It is a very sweet wine. The price point is perfect if you plan to enjoy it frequently. Excellent after a crazy day to help wind down.
Brooke O.
Plainfield, IN
The crisp, fruity flavor of this wine comes through in every single sip. I purchased this at the grocery store and was so pleasantly surprised! For the price point, I am hard pressed to find a better moscato.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Happy Hour Expert
I love the taste of this, and it's really inexpensive. I can't have too much of it at once though since the sugar content is high, and that gives me headaches. I would recommend this.
Delaney S.
Deltona, FL
Barefoot Moscato is always my go-to white wine for a casual night hanging with friends or just a relaxing night after a long day. It's so affordable & tastes great. I'm overall incredibly satisfied & will continue to buy this brand.
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD
Very sweet and smooth No bitter after taste and very reasonably priced compared to other leading brands I buy another brand only because it's cheaper sometimes but prefer Barefoot
Tara F.
Brooklyn, OH
This is my all time favorite white wine! I love opening up a bottle of it and cozing up on the couch with a good binge worthy Netflix show. The sweet taste is so crisp and refreshing!
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
This is my favorite moscato!! If I buy bottles of moscato, this is my choice, so sweet and so delicious!! It's totally affordable and comes in two sizes, to avoid having to buy two bottles. I can appreciate that!
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Nice sweet wine, not my style but trying to stay objective. Honey, apple on the nose with sugar finish. I'm sure your casual drinker will enjoy this but it's a sugar bomb for me.A DOCG for a reasonable price recommendable if you don't want to experience an unbearable sweetness. Pale straw, small bubbles, a delicious smell of peaches and apricot, and an excellent balance of sweetness and fizziness.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?