Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
Little Neck, NY

My favorite wine, the best to pour a glass at night and then sit back with a good TV show or book. I like sweet wines and this one definitely fits that!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Franklin, IN

I have recently tried Moscato due to Starbucks incorporating wine and beer into their menu. It is absolutely delicious. Carbonated and sweet. Delicious!
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Midland, TX

Barefoot moscato is so sweet and juicy! You can't say no to buying more. I have drank this for awhile now. It's the best priced and best tasting moscato
Robyn A.
Robyn A.

A wonderful moscato for cheap. My friends and I all love this moscato and it is definitely one of our go to wines to enjoy! Barefoot never disappoints!
jessica m.
jessica m.

Barefoot wines rarely disappoint, and this is no exception. Great for a relaxing evening outdoors with friends, or reading alone on a summer afternoon.
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC

Moscato is my favorite wine! Barefoot is reasonably priced and has a very good flavor. A red velvet cupcake makes it even better! This is a great wine!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH

Very sweet wine, but it's my sisters go to! It's delicious for a glass, but I can't drink more than one. Can find at any grocery store or liquor store.
Tesa S.
Tesa S.
Racine, WI

The best cheap bottle of wine you can buy! Sweet, fruity, and refreshing! If you are looking for a good sangria wine, this could be the bottle for you!
Nerissa W.
Nerissa W.
Timpson, TX

This wine is my absolute favorite. It tastes like Capri Sun and doesn't last more than a week in my house. This is the wine that turned me on to wines!
Crystal V.
Crystal V.

This is my favorite wine! It's affordable & it's delicious. I've tried other brands but for some reason Barefoot seems to be what I reach for the most.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now