This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,726 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Very good taste. I only drink this socially but it's my go to wine! Definitely should try it if you never have
This is good, but not great. I have had it a couple of times now and am left wanting a little more sweetness.
This is much too sweet for me! I wouldn't have it unless someone poured it for me and I felt rude denying it!
So yummy and accessible, I buy mine at Walmart and very affordable. For the price the quality is pretty good.
This is my favorite drink when all I want to do is lay back and watch movies, or for when i had stressful day
Hands down my favorite wine! It's not to sweet, but not bitter either! It's all a realively inexpensive wine.
Great wine. Very tasty. Barefoot definitely has my vote on this one. I like having this for family functions.
Peach and apricot taste, very crisp and refreshing ( bubbly). Can drink it alone, or with food. Decent price!
Love love love the barefoot moscato wine!! It's not dry like other wines! And pairs perfectly with anything!!
This wine is okay. I don't really like it too much. My family loves it. This is at every event or gaithering.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos