Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Leala A.
Leala A.

I love this wine. it's cheap and it's sweet. I'm more of a red wine drinker (I usually dislike white) but when I'm in the mood for white, I want it sweet
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA

This is what got me into drinking wine. It's sweet and although it's not the best one out there it's a worthy compromise for the price. It's super cheap.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Akron, OH

A little on the sweet side, which isn't my style, but if you're a fan of sweet fruits you'll love this. And for the price, you definitely can't go wrong.
Rosemary C.
Rosemary C.
Stilwell, OK

A good dessert wine, just a little biter which I do not like but this one seems balanced and is a good change from some other moscatos that are too sweet
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Midland, TX

Barefoot moscato is so sweet and juicy! You can't say no to buying more. I have drank this for awhile now. It's the best priced and best tasting moscato
jasmin c.
jasmin c.
Santa Maria, CA

When I can't afford an expensive wine this is my go to. Seriously it's still very good. I keep at least one bottle of this just in case of an emergency.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Charleston, SC

Best bang for your buck. i drink barefoot all the time. i esp love the green moscato because it's sweet and not overly sweet, but still crisp and tangy.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Franklin, IN

I have recently tried Moscato due to Starbucks incorporating wine and beer into their menu. It is absolutely delicious. Carbonated and sweet. Delicious!
jessica n.
jessica n.
San Angelo, TX

The barefoot mascatto is my favorite wine. It's very delicious and can be relaxing, it taste just as good as any other wine brands and not as expensive.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Greenville, TX

My current favorite white wine is this Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet without being too sweet. And you can't beat the price for the quality of the taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now