BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Anne-Kate G.
Jacksonville, AR
If you like Moscato and you aren't looking for anything fancy, foreign, or expensive, this is a completely passable choice. You have to realize that this type of wine is extremely sweet so it's not going to be for everyone, and it may not be the type you want to drink glass after glass of, but if it's too sweet for your tastes, try making a spritzer or sangria with it. There website actually has recipes so check that out. I've got a huge bottle of it in my fridge right now ready for a girl's night this weekend and that's exactly what I'll be doing with it.
Neyva A.
Meridian, ID
It's Sweet, It's my favorite because of how sweet it is my pallet is not use to the bitterness. This is great if u want to start on wine and never had it before:)
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX
This product is amazing I enjoy multiple wines but I like how this product taste delicious and goes down smoothly while still having a decent alcohol percentage.
Alexa K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot Moscata is my go to wine. I love white wine, but I don't like wine that is too sweet. This is perfect, especially for the price. You get great value of it and it just tastes amazing. I've had more expensive wines, and I'd probably choose this over them because it is my absolute favorite. This is the wine that I have my friends try that always say "I hate wine," because after they try it they say "Well, I like THIS wine."
Querida L.
Stafford, VA
Okay so I deem myself as sort of a wine connoisseur. So, I can tell you what a good wine taste like or what kind you should seek out for what you are looking for. I would label barefoot's moscato a good, light, excitement in your mouth wine. It is not something you seek out if you are looking for fall over the curb fun. It is more like I am going to host a nice gathering with light dessert treats and I want a drink that everyone will enjoy wine, even the ones that claim they don’t drink. Gasp. I would also say this is a good wine to bring to someone’s house because of its’ light and sweet taste. Overall it is yummy and tasty.
Sara P.
This is my go to wine it is cheap an tastes amazing I buy it for every event I need it for lol I actually turned my friend onto wine by having her try this wine!!!!!!! Mmmmmm AMAZING
Kari B.
Pekin, IL
Favorite favorite favorite Moscato that is easily found. Husband even knows when is doubt you get barefoot!! I can find anywhere and it's only a few dollars a bottle!
Mari G.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This past year I've become enamored with Moscato wines. I asked my friends which brand I should try next and a few recommended Barefoot, so I decided to give it a try. While this Moscato wine is not the worst I've tried, it isn't the best either. The initial taste is quite good, but after it sits in your mouth for a few seconds the taste becomes quite awful. I would like to give their Pink Moscato wine a try.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I drink wine all the time and decided to branch out and give this brand a try. honestly i picked the moscato because the bottle was a pretty color. i like white wines mostly and kind but not this. it gave me a huge headache. i have never received a headache from any other brand of wine. i tried it agin to see if it was the wine that gave me the headache and it sure was. it has a good flavor for those who probably don't drink wine but i would not recommend
Rebecca H.
Johnson City, TX
We love Barefoot Moscato!! It has been one of our favorites for a long time. It's sweet but not too sweet and so refreshing. We always keep a bottle in our fridge!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?