Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
A J.
A J.

I really enjoy the flavor with this one. It's pretty smooth and goes great with just about any dessert, especially chocolate. The packaging always looks nice. This is definitely a go to wine for girls night out.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA

Taste really good, add some orange juice and drink it for breakfast...if you have kids like me drink it for lunch a snack and dinner haha
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I am a very picky person when it comes to wine. I do not like a bitter wine. This wine has just enough sweetness that I love it. It is very affordable and the packaging is beautiful. I recommend this wine to others all the time.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Aston, PA

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOSCATO. It's so crisp and refreshing. I could drink 4 bottles and not feel a thing but I love it to pieces.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Northumberland, PA

Moscato is my favorite wine to drink. I love it because it is sweet. Barefoot is mainly the brand I drink.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Muncie, IN

FAVORITE WINE!! Love this crisp sweet wine over ice with some sprite to end a long day at work.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Brooklyn, NY

Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine ever! First off let's talk about the bottle illustration. It's like the cutest thing ever with a baby's foot, or at least I think it's a baby's foot lol. Now off to the taste. This wine is meant for someone who loves something sweet, like myself. Mascato in general is a sweet grape. This is also in the white wine category. I really enjoy this brand and this type of grape. Definitely a great choice if you're looking to stay in or invite some of your girls over.
Denise C.
Denise C.

Very tasty and sweet. I like to have this wine with something a little salty like crackers and cheese. The perfect wine to come home and unwind with.
Paige O.
Paige O.
North Olmsted, OH

Love this wine. I like the price and it is so good. I get it as gifts a lot too because i like it so much and it's really one of the only wines I drink often
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Oregonia, OH

One of my favorites. If you're new to wine or not a huge wine fine this is a good one to start with. Drink it chilled and it goes down pretty smooth. It doesn't leave you with the typical wine hangover either!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?