Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kelley D.
Kelley D.
Carrollton, OH

I tried this once and it was gross! It made my mouth dry and I thought I was going to puke! Maybe I'm just not a wine person
Michael T.
Michael T.
Charleston, SC

Seriously, it's her favorite wine and I love it because it's so inexpensive. I've had it a couple of times, and it's pretty sweet but not un-drinkable.
Erica U.
Erica U.
Los Angeles, CA

My favorite of the Moscato wines I've tasted because it's CHEAP, you can find it anywhere, and tastes high-quality!
I love pairing this with a light angel food cake topped with raspberries and strawberries.
Stephanie  C.
Stephanie C.

Great tasting wine and proceeds from this wine go to cleaning out beaches. Win Win!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Winnipeg, MB

This California moscato is sweet and has nice peachy notes that come through.

Best served chilled! Great for the "sweetie" in your life!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Cheap, easy to drink, perfectly sweet and crisp. All in all it's a perfect wine to chill and drink during the hot summer months.
Taya T.
Taya T.
Cortland, NY

I'm in love with barefoot moscato! Not only is it sweet and tasty but it's got an expensive taste that isn't so expensive.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Westerville, OH

A nice cheap wine, tastes good.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Escondido , CA

This is my go-to wine if I'm ever in need of something tasty and cheap! Love this stuff! I drink this all year round - its taste is very good.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Mobile, AL

Truly any moscato will do but I do love my barefoot wines. I am not a heavy drinker by any means but if friends are over, it's really easy to go through an entire bottle quickly. (not alone of course)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now