Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Gidiany G.
Gidiany G.
Louisville, KY

It's a really good moscato wine!! and sweet enough for me. I even recommended it to my parents because my mom is into these types of wines. Usually my go to wine because I can just drink it and enjoy it with friends or just on a night when I watch my favorite shows
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, Alberta

Barefoot Moscato is hands down the best bang for your buck white wine. Definetly needs to be served chilled but has the perfect hint of sweetness and goes down so smoothly. I drink this when I've had a bad day or I'm with my friends having a girls night - or she n I've had a great day or I'm alone or really any day and occasion for that matter ;) if you have never had wine before this is a good start. But be careful, after a few sips this stuff is like juice. You've been warned! ;)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Waldheim, SK, Saskatchewan

This is a very sweet wine! It's probably the sweetest I've ever tasted. It goes down like apple juice. I've enjoyed it for many years but I'm starting to grow tired of it as my palate changes. It is definitely a lovely wine for someone who doesn't usually drink wine. It goes well with light pasta dishes, chicken, and it's good with fruit too. If you like your wine a little more dry, this is probably not for you. It's a juicy wine, with nice light, fruity flavour.
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
Brantford, Ontario

The first time I had Barefoot Moscato, I was having a Christmas dinner with my boyfriend's family and it went so well with the meal. Such a nice, light, just sweet enough taste! I realized it's great for any occasion, after trying it again and again. I love it after a long day! It's a great choice if you don't know much about wine AND it's legit what got me hooked to wine.
Remy F.
Remy F.
Sherwood park, Alberta

Hands down my favorite wine! it's pretty sweet which I love and it's so refreshing! I have had moscato from lots of other brands- expensive and budget and I find most others taste like dirty feet or socks or something... eww. but moscato white from barefoot along with all the other moscato that barefoot offers are my go to! and you can't go wrong with the price either!
Shevy B.
Shevy B.
Panama City, Panamá

Although not much of a wine lover, I always have a bottle Barefoot Moscato on my wine rack. I was surprised at how cheap it was because it taste really good. Be prepared to drink the entire bottle within 2 days for the most. Reason being, once you leave it for a third day it doesn't taste the same even with a proper bottle cover.
Dahlia P.
Dahlia P.
Toronto, Ontario

This wine is great for those who don't like wine because of the taste. It is very sweet and easy to drink. It is also inexpensive so it's great if you want an easy wine for a girls night or just a relaxing dinner at home. I personally enjoy adding it to my strawberry daiquiris, because it adds a nice refreshing feel to it.
Randa R.
Randa R.
Vancouver

Moscato wine is not for everyone. It is definetly on the sweeter side, but yet has a kick of fresh and citrusy flavor to it that keep you drinking over two glasses without noticing. Every sip has a different hit to it. Sweet citrusy or sour moments that touches your lips after smelling the fresh fruity aroma.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Lansing, MI

A great inexpensive wine for a girls night. Fairly sweet moscato best served nice and cold. I prefer a sweeter moscato but it is still very good especially for the price you pay. You can also buy it in a very large bottle for a cheap price, which is great if you're anything like me and my friends.
Laura C.
Laura C.

I was not a wine lover until I discovered this one! It taste really sweet and it's good to have with desserts at any moment of the day, I have recommended this moscato to friends who claim they don't like how wine taste because it's 'too strong' and they buy it regularly for their hangouts now :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now