Add a Photo

Amanda P.
Washington, DC
April 8, 2015, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: White
Affordable, yummy moscato! As a broke college student, this gives me an excellent bang for my buck.
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.
Great buy if you are purchasing this moscato. Perfect for sharing at a party. or alone in an intimate dinner.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
louisville, KY
April 20, 2015, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: White
Love love love love this wine it is a great price and a must have! the barefoot brand is awesome!
Kezia O.
Kezia O.
I am not a huge fan of dry wines. I prefer wine of the sweeter variety. Barefoot moscato is right amount of sweet with an even better price! All bottles are under $10, even the larger ones go on sale sometimes.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
This is pretty good, but I like suuuuper sweet moscato's and this one isn't as sweet as I'd like it to be. It's still really good though!
Erica R.
Erica R.
JB MDL
My all time favorite wine! I love it!! It has a perfect crisp taste. I recommend this wine to everyone!😀
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Thornville, OH
If you like sweet, fruity, frugally priced wine.....then this is your new best friend. I love it for girls night.....or any other night for that matter.
Laurie K.
Laurie K.
West Roxbury, MA
This wine is sweet and leaves a great taste in your mouth! It's a pretty affordable wine, especially for it's size.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Saucier
This wine is great to have with dessert's and all sweets,the price is really nice.The bottle is very pretty.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I love the sweetness of the wine. It's just right and not too sweet like other brands I've tried. This wine is on the cheaper end and can be found at your local grocer or or department stores like Target and Walmart.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?