BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Paras P.
Paras P.
This is a great wine to have with dessert. It compliments chocolate very well.
Yami D.
Yami D.
Folsom, CA
Super sweet and delicious wine and the best part? It is available at an affordable price, I've tried it a couple of times as it is a favorite of my sisters, I would purchase again.
Dana K.
Dana K.
Manahawkin, NJ
I love the crisp sweetness of this wine. It tastes fresh and full of life and can be enjoyed on its own or paired well with an assortment of foods.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE
This is my go to moscato wine I love this one I've tried other moscato wines but I always go back to this one
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Dearborn, MI
Love this! Can find it almost anywhere. Very budget friendly and still delicious
Kim V.
Kim V.
This wine is sweet and taste better than the pink moscato. It is not strong and it goes down smoothly.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Lynchburg, OH
This is AWFUL! Everyone seems to turn to Barefoot for their "cheap Moscato" needs and I cannot stand it EVERY TIME I try it! You can find much better Moscato's in the grocery or the liquor store for the same(or lower) price!! DO NOT BUY THIS!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
What 21 year old college girl hasn't opened a bottle of this to share with her girlfriends? It's affordable and easy to drink and most people will drink it! Easy to open too which is always a plus. Definitely good when you need a bottle cheap.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Philadelphia, PA
This wine is very good and light. It goes great with Chicken Alfredo. This wine is inexpensive. Love it!
Shaundra S.
Shaundra S.
Post Falls, ID
This wine is delicious mixed with other things or on its own! My friend and I make this thing called our Mommy Drink and it consists of this wine, raspberry lemonade, sprite, and frozen berries. It's dangerous!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?