Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ambriel L.
Ambriel L.
La Follette

Sweet and bubbly bi has hints of fruit kind of like an apple grape taste great for a new wine drinker
Kortney L.
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI

This wine is the best for wine virgins! I cannot drink most wines, but Moscato and Merlot are my two favorites. I love almost every single kind of Barefoot wine though! Just because it is cheaper does not mean it is NOT a good quality product, because it is!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Springfield, OH

Great, cheap, go-to wine for any occasion. One of my favorites to grab anytime I'm at the grocery. It can be too sweet to drink a lot of, tho!
Maurica M.
Maurica M.
Olean, NY

I love barefoot moscato! My go to wine choice because of how sweet and crisp it is, great for makinghomemade sangria's!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Williston, ND

Barefoot moscato is my all time favourite moscato. It is light and fresh. Great wine to just sip while watching a movie, or while having dinner
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Ruston, LA

This is my go-to wine. It's delicious, crisp and affordable. Barefoot has so many choices!
Erika N.
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV

My go to wine. I love moscatos and this one is perfect for the price you pay. It's sweet and delish!
Denise S.
Denise S.
Prince Frederick, MD

This wine isn't all that bad. You can pretty much pair it with anything. Good anytime of the day!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Porter Ranch, CA

I am slowly getting into wine, this is my wine of choice. It is sweet and never gives me a hangover surprisingly. Also it is a great just relaxing on the weekend sipping wine. Also for the price you can't beat it.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Virginia Beach, VA

I really enjoy this brand, it is very affordable! I normally go for the Moscato, it has a good taste and isn't really bitter, which works well for me!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?