Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
A T.
A T.

What can I say about this wine? It is way too sweet - sickly so. I have found every product that I have tried from Barefoot to be too sweet. So if you know someone with a sweet tooth who has no sense in wine, go for it. It even tastes like it's bad for you. But if you have any opinions or experience with wine or are not an underage teen, go elsewhere. Value (0/5).
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS

YUMMY! I love barefoot Wine! Add some frozen drunken grapes and you are good to go! Under $10 a bottle too!
amanda d.
amanda d.
Newport News, VA

One of my favorite brands. Light and sweet. Very good for the price. Definitely recommend for people who like sweet wines.
Gidiany G.
Gidiany G.
Louisville, KY

It's a really good moscato wine!! and sweet enough for me. I even recommended it to my parents because my mom is into these types of wines. Usually my go to wine because I can just drink it and enjoy it with friends or just on a night when I watch my favorite shows
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC

This is all around just a great cheap wine. I like how it comes in two sizes and its really sweet
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

Hands down my favorite wine. It is sweet, and not bitter or dry. It is definitely a dessert wine but tastes fabulous with anything.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Miami, Ok

The price and the taste!! Excellent! By far get the best bang for your buck with this wine.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.

This is absolutely DELISHHHH , i can never go weong with this , its not a sour kind of wine.....ive bought this over and over lol
Chikahnna R.
Chikahnna R.
Mount Vernon, IL

Love the taste and the brand . I recommend this wine to everybody. Best seller. Need more different flavors. Very popular drink.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, Alberta

Barefoot Moscato is hands down the best bang for your buck white wine. Definetly needs to be served chilled but has the perfect hint of sweetness and goes down so smoothly. I drink this when I've had a bad day or I'm with my friends having a girls night - or she n I've had a great day or I'm alone or really any day and occasion for that matter ;) if you have never had wine before this is a good start. But be careful, after a few sips this stuff is like juice. You've been warned! ;)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now