Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
I love wine and this is my go to wine all the time! I love how sweet and light it taste. The price is great for the quality. Barefoot is a great brand and I love how so many stores cary their brand. My friends and I really enjoy their wine. I am never dissapointed. Highly recommend!!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Wakefield, RI
Absolutely my favorite wine out there!! Perfect desert type wine. Not too sweet and not too bitter... just right!
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Yes it's not still top shelf Moscato, it still is an extremely tasty and sweet wine if that's what you like. It's affordable, smooth and great for daily drink if thats your thing.
Sam K.
Sam K.
Asbury, NJ
This is one of my go-tos. I know the taste, it can be mixed super easily for a yummy spritzer, and the price is affordable.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
This is a great wine and is perfect for a low budge. The flavor is perfect it has just the right amount of sweetness. Definitely a wine to give as a gift or bring to a party.
Kacy P.
Kacy P.
My favorite Moscato for making sangria! It is really reasonably priced and taste great as well!
Allyssa K.
Allyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Perfect wine for a girls night! When all else fails and you don't want to spend much money on a wine that will be gone in a matter of minutes Barefoot is the way to go.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lancaster, OH
My all time favorite go to wine! It's so sweet and delicious. It's super cheap too!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
This wine is one of the sweetest I've ever tasted, in all honesty it tastes like juice. But that is why it is so easy to drink, and is a guilty pleasure of mine. it's so cheap, and it tastes good, so there isn't more that you could really ask for in a wine.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Moscow, ID
I love this wine. Great for its price too! I use it to make a peach sangria and its perfect for it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?