BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Eva M.
Eva M.
This. This is that good 'ish. Like.. drink a whole bottle because it tastes so dang good and wake up the next day not so good. It's such a good price and the taste is great if you like sweeter wines which I personally do. Bubbly in all the right ways. For $10, what do you have to lose? Maybe some dignity if you drink too much of it but hey, YOLO.
Jules H.
Jules H.
This is one of my favorite affordable wines! It has a delicious refreshing, sweet flavor. Moscato is one of my favorites and I think that this one is definitely worth purchasing for the price. Although I love trying new kinds/brands, this will always be be one of the affordable ones that I keep coming back to.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Logan, UT
I LOVE this! So tasty and cheap. Definitely worth the money. I mean it's not the same level as a $50 bottle but it's still very good!
Talesha R.
Talesha R.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my go to moscoto, tastes great and very affordable, better than more expensive brands in my opinion
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Oh what a delight. You can never go wrong with barefoot. It is decent price so people think it's not good. But it actually is great
Anije R.
Anije R.
This is a great drink to have with friends or just by yourself chilling.Moscosta is the best. The bomb
I recently had a bottle of Moscato it was very good even if I did had to drink alone . I would recommend it to anyone.
Jacque S.
Jacque S.
Columbus, GA
Im not big on wine so it wasn't really al that good to me. I think I'd rather have a sweet wine instead
Grace C.
Grace C.
Chelsea, OK
This is the wine I will be purchasing for my wedding! It is cheap and tastes nice. Great product for the price. It is perfectly sweet, and leaves you wanting more. The packaging is also adorable. It makes me want to sit on the beach and drink a glass!
brittany r.
brittany r.
Belleville, IL
Love it. It's my favorite cheap wine.Usually about 6 or 7 bucks.It's sweet but not overwhelming sweet to me. I've used it a little for cooking spaghetti sauce too which was really good.
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Love Barefoot Moscato!!!! Inexpensive and good. I'm not a big wine drinker, I drink occasionally. I recently found out about this wine in a supermarket. I can't believe how inexpensive it is, and the flavor is so good. I would definitely buy again!! One of my favorites so far. =)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?