BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Earlicia M.
Raeford, NC
For it to be a cheap wine it is very tasty. There are three brands of wine that I drink and barefoot is one of them. It is crisp and does not leave any after taste once I have finished drinking. Very good after a stressful day or week at work.
lilt r.
El Segundo, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Yes, I'm a wine snob. Yes, this is technically wine. YES, it will get you drunk. But you'll also get a hangover, and this stuff will skyrocket your blood sugar. Do yourself a favor and stick to something a little less sweet.
Artieka T.
Norcross, GA
This is a pretty good wine. For it to be a cheap wine, I wish it was a bit less expensive such as Lucky Duck or Oak Leaf but it is worth the couple of extra dollars. It's a bit sweeter than I traditionally would want a Moscato to be but it is a great dessert wine.
Stacey C.
This is cheap, good tasting wine. If you are on a budget and like sweet wines grab this one next time and give it a try!
Jennifer P.
Kansas City, MO
Bought this for a summer party and mixed with frozen raspberries. Delicious! It's very sweet, though, so I would prefer it for a party or something of that sort rather than sipping at home.
Elizabeth G.
Seattle, WA
Really tasty, affordable summertime wine. Sometimes a bit too sweet and I often choose a Sauvignon Blanc instead.
Carissa G.
Fallon, NV
This wine is delicious and cheap, without the cheap taste.
Amanda J.
Santa Rosa, CA
A great wine with seafood or dessert, great by itself or with a bit of sprite as a spritzer :]
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
For being a cheaper wine Barefoot actually has a great taste! I started buying the moscato in college mostly because it was cheap. But I continue to buy it because I love how sweet it is.

It is great to freeze grapes and put them in the moscato
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
This is a sweet moscato, almost a little too sweet. I prefer one slightly lighter. However, it does work great with fruit as a dessert wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?