Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Yvette B.
Yvette B.

I never drank wine before Moscato. I have since been enjoying it on a girls night, dinner out, and have even made some Sangrias with it. The last Melon one I made was amazing
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Twin Falls, ID

So yummuy with frozen fruits and fav movie
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Dauphin , PA

After a long night at work, this is amazing to come home and have a glass of. Pure enjoyment for my taste buds!
valerie l.
valerie l.
Groves, TX

Convenient because you can buy it at your local drug store, delicious for the amazing price! Gooood Buzz 2 glasses in
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sandusky, OH

This wine is so delicious, so affordable and so delicious. It's my go-to wine when I am in a pinch and I want a cold, light drink. It's not too heavy at all and pairs with any meal. I love it,
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Glendale Heights, IL

Barefoot Moscato is not only budget friendly, but the perfect sweetness for your summer pallet. Love drinking this over ice, or warm. Highly recommend this for BBQs, outdoor events, girls nights, etc.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Schaumburg, IL

I have taken a break from wine for multiple reasons but then picked this bottle up to try it again. Definitely as good as I remembered it. Nice flavor and not too sweet.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lakewood, CA

This wine is great for summer BBQ's and evenings relaxing on the patio. It can be used a mixer for large batch cocktails and sweet, sweet sangrias. It is the sweetest wine on the market and has the least after taste in it's price range.
Noelle G.
Noelle G.

Delicious and sweet! And most importantly, an inexpesive bottle. Feels good to sit down at night, after a long day, sipping on a glass of Moscato!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Uniontown, OH

I am usually get a txt on Saturday from my mom and 2 aunts to see if we are getting together for porch sitting and wine sipping! Our favorite go-to is Barefoot Moscato (the pink is good too). We love the sweet, crisp, refreshing taste. Usually we go through a bottle or 3 lol. Its a great choice and a good price as well (so you can buy more)!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now