Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY

My absolute favorite wine goes great for get togethers, dinners, parties you name goes great with anything, won't even know your drinking alcohol
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Little Falls, NJ

This simple and delicious go to wine is perfect for a warm summer night. It's also great to bring to a party since it is a crowd pleaser!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Apple Valley, CA

This moscato has a great flavor to it. Perfect for a college student's budget.
stevie h.
stevie h.
Dona Ana, NM

I don't usually drink wine but this one was tasty even to me so most people could probably enjoy this. I suggest drinking this very very chilled.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
San Diego, CA

I love that this is so inexpensive, but taste so good! I never show up to a party without it. My fav in the Pink Moscato it pairs perfectly with some chocolate cake.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Ingleside, IL

I do love the price point of Barefoot wine. I find the Moscato a little too sweet, but I think that comes with most Moscato wines. I'd still buy a bottle, but can't have too much at once.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
O Fallon, IL

I absolutely love this Moscato! Love the sweetness and smoothness of. I don't drink a whole lot of Barefoot but when I do it is there Moscato.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Wellsburg, IA

I would highly recommend Barefoot MASCOTO Wine to everyone.It it is a lite, sweet ,and fruity wine.Perfect with Bree and Crackers, or with a lite meal..Also perfect after a long day at work to unwind and relax. Cheers Everyone!
Katie H.
Katie H.

This is a good wine for the price you are paying for it. I love grabbing a bottle if I am relaxing at home or going to visit a few friends. I would recommend this to anyone.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Garfield, NJ

This is my favorite brand to make Moscato. Actually, all of Barefoot's wines are delicious. Their Moscato is light, crisp and delicious. It will not break your bank either.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now