Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Ash J.
Ash J.

I love Moscato and I love the affordability of Barefoot. I'm by no means a wine connoisseur but I love the flavor.
Janelle T.
Janelle T.
Decatur, GA

Very sweet with juicy favors and a fruitful hint of peach maybe citrus. It was a very sweet wine I enjoy a fuller flavor I'm really more into reds
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Lakewood, NY

I LOVE this brand it is the best tasting moscato I have tasted. Never buy any other brand.
Julian S.
Julian S.

Sweet and cheap... Just what I'm looking for! This wine is certainly not for the wine snob type but great to cure your fix.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Asheboro, NC

The BEST EVER!! I can't think of any other way to say it!!! So smooth going down and leaves the best after taste!!
Sara T.
Sara T.

the classic white girl muscato. drinks like juice, gets you nice and buzzed, and often purchased for less than $5
Kate P.
Kate P.
Cortland, NY

One of my best friends is a liquor distributor and over the years I've tried many different wines. In the past two years there has been a spike in popularity of the Moscato wines (that I've seen) and I've been able to try all of the expensive brands. None of them have held a candle to the Barefoot Moscato. Not only does this wine taste delicious but it is also wallet friendly for those of us that are still in college or recent graduates trying to save a few bucks!
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL

My favorite barefoot wine! I love subtle pear flavors! Not overly sweet and doesn't give me a headache like other wines!
Keila M.
Keila M.
Rialto, CA

One of my favorites! Can't go wrong with this Moscato. Has the right amount of sweet, love it!
Calandria W.
Calandria W.
Birmingham, AL

Barefoot Moscato has a great taste it's a bit sweet and smooth and very relaxing flavor .
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now