Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Moscow, ID
I love this wine. Great for its price too! I use it to make a peach sangria and its perfect for it.
Dana G.
Dana G.
Fruity and smooth. Not a huge drinker but this is my go to for ladies nice. The price point is easy on the wallet too!
Estefany C.
Estefany C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Sweet , soft , & delicious. Always a good drink when having a girls night or dinner
Megan W.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I like Barefoot brand wines and the Moscato is no exception. It's crisp and not overly sweet.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Owensboro, KY
This was actually the first wine I ever drank that I enjoyed and probably would still try it now
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
I love moscato, great simple flavor. I drink other brands of wine but when I'm a budget I go for Barefoot. Never disappointed. I drink another brand but at the money I cannot remember the name but it's pretty close taste to Barefoot!
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Philadelphia, PA
This wine is very good and light. It goes great with Chicken Alfredo. This wine is inexpensive. Love it!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
This is my all time favorite wine! I love sweet wines and it's not pricey. If you don't like really sweet then it's not for you.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
My favorite wine. I love barefoot moscato. Absolutely delicious. I would highly reccomend this. Affordable and there are a variety with this brand
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Lake Orion, MI
As a girl in a collegiate sorority, This wine is a frequent go to for my sisters and I. The flavor is nice and sweet with a crisp flavor. It is a good choice for its inexpensive price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?