BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Angie R.
Happy Hour Expert
Yummm yumm yum! The BEST, most inexpensive wine around. I can drink a whole bottle for myself. The taste is crisp and clean and super sweet. I love this Moscato.
Kirstin T.
Nice price
Taste good
I put frozen grapes in it because I like my wine cold
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
Before I started really enjoying wines, this was my go-to. This is very sweet wine that tastes almost juice-like. It's definitely an easy-drinker, and unless you specifically dislike sweet wine, I think you would enjoy this! Great value for the price, also!
Nurys C.
doral, FL
A really good wine you can enjoy with your significant other or your friends... Actually It's so good you'll ever enjoy it with an enemy lol... Is a fruity type of wine not so dry. Just perfect!
Kai-Niambi D.
this drink is seriously one of my favorites!! After all of my mommy duties have been completed, I pour a glass or 2 or 7(I keep several bottles handy) and just relax and unwind! The taste is simple and delicious... I could drink the whole bottle...... wait... I've done that already! Lol!
Jill K.
When you don't feel like spending a lot of money or you have picky friends who don't like wine that much, here's your wine! Also popular with the younger crowd who hasn't done much wine tasting.
BIANCA R.
Seriously my go to wine every time! Sweet and delicious and so affordable. Got my hubby hooked on it too!
Ashley B.
Hephzibah, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Pretty much the only kind of wine I will drink, perfect with Italian food!!
Annie S.
Didnt really care for it.it wasnt what i was looking for..kind of dry for my taste..it gave me a headache l..
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO
Happy Hour Expert
Must have , one of my favorite not only cheap but does have an amazing taste. Really great product
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?