4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Moscato is one of my favorite types of wine, and barefoot makes a delicious moscato!
If you're looking for a cheap bottle of wine this is a good choice or a quick gift.
My favorite wine. It's inexpensive and has a great sweet taste to it. I recommend it
Decent wine at a great price! I get this when I'm in the mood for sweet & bubbly! :)
So delicious! Great for making mixes such as sprite and fruit!!! Good price as well
Nice sweet taste that is great after chilled out by the fire pit after along work day
Good stuff, great taste...good price. And you can never go wrong with moscato! Ever!
Very good Moscato! You can't beat the Barefoot price... and it's sweet & delicious!
I bought this for my daughter's wedding. It was well received and affordable as well.
Barefoot Wines always quench my thirst for wine. The moscato is light and refreshing!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos