Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX

This is a good affordable wine. Taste is average. It's sweet. I love to use this wine and add frozen fruit to my glass of wine gives the wine a good flavor. Prices is good and would buy again. Good wine to take to family gatherings
Dana S.
Dana S.

This is my favorite kind of wine! It is sweet but not super sweet and it is not expensive either. I tell everyone to try this because of how smooth it is, it does not seem like you are drinking wine.
Marissa I.
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY

My go to brand for wine. It's super affordable and the taste is so great. I love moscato for the sweeter white wine. Not a fan of reds but this is a great go to if you like a sweet wine. I highly recommend!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Hilliard, OH

Moscato is my favorite wine, I usually do pink moscato but this is delicious.. I'm known to drink multiple bottles in one setting.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Minneapolis, MN

Love this wine!! It is very crisp and fruity. Its one of my favorite wines, also use this to make my peach sangria!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Ridott, IL

I make a summer mix drink with this its so yummy!! Limes strawberries and frozen limeade
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR

Love this wine. It's easy on the wallet, and just the right amount of sweet. Will definitely buy again. My go to for bringing to a party for sure! Recommend to anyone looking for a sweet wine with a good price.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Little Rock , AR

My favorite wine!!! It literally tastes like the Welches Juice lmao. It's really good paired with fruit or a light meal.
TaWanna A.
TaWanna A.

Barefoot is a lower end wine but it doesn't skimp on taste. It ranks well in comparison to some of the higher end wines. The moscato is nice and crisp and has just the right amount of sweetness. This is one of my staple label.
Emily A.
Emily A.

Perfect, inexpensive wine. It is sweet but it's usually less than $6 so what can you expect! Crisp and refreshing- and who doesn't love Moscato?! Also definitely drink it chilled!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?