4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is not my favorite white moscato to drink. Its a little to sweet for my liking.
I bought this for my daughter's wedding. It was well received and affordable as well.
Moscato is one of my favorites and Barefoot does a great job for an affordable wine.
This has a nice sweet taste. I prefer red myself, but occasionally will buy this one.
I am in Love with this stuff. It is my go to wine. We drink this stuff all the time.
This is my favorite! It's the right amount of sweet and fruity. Can't beat the price.
The go to brand for moscato. Great flavor and inexpensive what more can you ask for?
Moscato is one of my favorite types of wine, and barefoot makes a delicious moscato!
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and barefoot makes a nice moscato wine as well.
This good moscato for beginners who have yet to taste other wines or go to a winery.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos