Add a Photo

Photos (64)
AmyMatt D.
AmyMatt D.
Talbott, TN
Barefoot is reasonably priced and taste so good and crisp. I can drink this for dinner or have it sitting at a campfire with friends. Even at get togethers and it is always a hit drink. Thanks Barefoot for making such awesome wine!
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA
Worlds best wine. No questions asked!! Super affordable and easy to find almost anywhere!!
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This wine is perfectly balanced in sweetness and bittersweet. This is one of my favorite cheaper price wine buy cheaper I mean in price not quality.
Laurel G.
Laurel G.
Elma, WA
Barefoot definitely isn't masquerading as any type of fancy class-act wine, but it's at least two steps above Arbor Mist and Boone's Farm, so in my opinion it's perfectly respectable to serve at a party. I like it, it doesn't rob me blind, go Barefoot Moscato. Oh! And on that note, if you're more of a juice person than a wine person, GO WITH MOSCATO. It's basically fruit juice.
Gwendolyn G.
Gwendolyn G.
Livonia, MI
Great wine for people that don't typically like wine! It's very sweet, almost like a juice. I wouldn't recommend for wine snobs, but it's great for a girls night :)
Amber G.
Amber G.
One of my favorite moscato. Perfectly sweet and you can't beat the price. You can purchase this at any grocery store
Desire C.
Desire C.
Mobile, AL
This wine is so delicious! I love the sweet taste. I have to be careful not to drink too much of it because it tastes so good.
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Milam, Tx
Pretty good moscato for the price. I will pick this up at my local supermarket when I'm looking to grab a trusty wine without having to look through the giant selection. Nice crisp sweet flavor
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Love this stuff. My go to for any girls night and always such a hit. It's definitely not too sweet and I always make sure to get the biggest bottle because it'll go fast.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
This is my favorite wine out there! It's a light fruity taste and it's affordable. I first had it at wine tasting and I buy it all the time. You can always make it a little bit more fancy when you mix it, too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?