Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Kim H.
Kim H.

I love Moscatos, Barefoot is great. I've found that it's super fruity and sweet. It's also a great price for what you get. It's one of my go to wines when I walk into a liquor store. I always have some on hand when we're expecting people over. It's a great wine for after dinner.
April S.
April S.
Dartmouth, NS

This moscato is by no means my favourite, but it's affordable and not terrible. Affordable options are limited around here, but for $10 more I can get something significantly better. Plus the last bottle I had was flat and that was really disappointing. Moscato needs bubbles.
Marion M.
Marion M.
San Marcos, TX

Although it is relatively cheap Barefoot is my go to brand and the only thing my taste buds and stomach can handle is moscato. It is sweet but not too sweet like the reds that taste tarts. Yes i would recommend barefoot moscato for those who like the sweet taste of wine
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan

Omg I love this wine! The taste is amazing and really smooth. It compares great to other alternatives. I have no complaints about it at all. I highly recommend this as it's also good value for the price you pay. Very inexpensive and will definitly be buying it again.
Brie B.
Brie B.
Pickering, Ontario

This is a great drink for the summer when it's hot outside and you're having a few friends over but it is so sweet, I could never recommend having more than two glasses. The price isn't bad though and if you prefer sugary wines, you would likely enjoy this.
Paige G.
Paige G.

I love that this wine doesn't have a really strong wine flavor, but instead has a nice fruity flavor too. I fi d it extremely refreshing and is wonderful to sit down with a glass if it at the end of a long day, or just to enjoy with friends or on your own.
Alison F.
Alison F.
Victoria, BC

This wine is sooooo sweet. It's only 9% which surprised me and kind of turned me off of it. For those people who love a sweet drink, this is for you. I found it too sweet and watered it down with carbonated water. It's also very cheap, like $9 in Canada.
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Cedar Hill, Tx

Barefoot moscato is a cheap wine that you can usually find at your local grocery store. I tried this product once and did not like it but you do pay for what you get and this wine is cheap. I would not buy again because I didn't like the taste of it.
Katie V.
Katie V.

I love sweet wines and mostly buy riesling. I saw this Barefoot Moscato and thought I would give it a try. I found it sweet, crisp and refreshing. I also loved the price, it compares to more expensive sweet rieslings, I will be buying this one again.
Tay R.
Tay R.

The is a great wine choice to share with your girl friends. It is very refreshing and comes off almost as a juice because it is so smooth. I always buy this product. I have had other moscato's that taste better but this is great for the price range.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now