Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Marissa I.
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY

My go to brand for wine. It's super affordable and the taste is so great. I love moscato for the sweeter white wine. Not a fan of reds but this is a great go to if you like a sweet wine. I highly recommend!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Minneapolis, MN

Love this wine!! It is very crisp and fruity. Its one of my favorite wines, also use this to make my peach sangria!
tracy i.
tracy i.

This is my go to wine. Not only is the price right but you can find this wine pretty much anywhere. Which is a plus. I know sometimes finding a wine you like is hard. With barefoot thats not the case.
Carra D.
Carra D.
Milford, ct

I wasn't a big wine drinker then I had barefoot mascato at a friends house. I love the sweet light taste. Great for hanging with the girls and you cant beat the price
Megan B.
Megan B.

Barefoot Moscato, the unofficial beverage of strippers, sorority girls and single moms everywhere. Moscato is a dessert wine. You shouldn't be drinking it to get drunk. Or without a lemon tart or piece of cake to accompany. And this isn't coming from a wine snob, I am fully capable of opening a bottle of wine using only a roll of duct tape & a bobby pin. I've stated my feelings on Barefoot before, and while maybe I was a bit harsh, we can still revisit my main point: if you're buying wine from the bottom shelf of a pharamacy/convenience store, you're probably not in it for the taste. But that's where Barefoot Moscato makes things even worse. Because if you're buying MOSCATO from the bottom shelf of pharmacy/convenience store, you are lying to yourself that you are selecting this for the taste! Let me make this easy for you: Barefoot Moscato tastes like the took their pinto grigio and dumped a box of sugar in it, shook it up really well, and proceeded to get rich off of girls who 1. are named Destiny or Chastity or 2. drink wine with ice cubes in it (!!!) or 3. are from another planet and/or era and don't know better than to not buy this sugar winewater. Save yourself the $10 and the inevitable stomachache you'll get from drinking the entire bottle of this before your shift at The Angry Beaver & instead put it toward your kid's college fund. Because, let's face it, someone in your family has to grow up and amount to something.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

I've never been a fan of wine, but once I tried this brand, I'm now a wine drinker! But of course I only drink this brand :D
Kristen S.
Kristen S.

Not a huge fan of Barefoot, especially their white wines. They are lacking a lot of flavor and umph! Great for a beginner, though!
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
Warren, Mi

Barefoot is my go-to wine. I usually buy the regular moscato and the pink moscato. For being an inexpensive wine, it has a great sweet taste that pairs well with a chicken dinner.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Ridott, IL

I make a summer mix drink with this its so yummy!! Limes strawberries and frozen limeade
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR

Love this wine. It's easy on the wallet, and just the right amount of sweet. Will definitely buy again. My go to for bringing to a party for sure! Recommend to anyone looking for a sweet wine with a good price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?