Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
San Diego, CA

I love that this is so inexpensive, but taste so good! I never show up to a party without it. My fav in the Pink Moscato it pairs perfectly with some chocolate cake.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV

One of my favorite moscato's! I love wine and you can't beat the price. When at the grocery store, I go by price and really enjoy the Barefoot brand.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.

I love moscato wine and barefoot is one of my favorites! It's light, refreshing and fruity! Best of all it has a great price!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Orlando, FL

Sweet, crisp wine. Great quality for the price. Slightly bubbly. One of my favorite inexpensive moscato wines. Good alcohol content.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Fort Myers, FL

I admit that I was once a wine snob who thought that the more expensive wines were always better. I was wrong! I love Barefoot wines! They are great! I love Moscato and this brand it one of my favs!
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
La Mirada, CA

You will not get a better moscato at this price. You would have to spend triple to get a better flavor. It's a crowd pleaser and it easy to drink.
Bobbi B.
Bobbi B.
Russellville, AR

Barefoot is my absolute favorite wine!!! For how much money it is, it is definitely worth it all. I absolutely love it. If you like sweet wine, this will be a favorite for you too I am sure!
Britan C.
Britan C.
Martin, TN

Love the Barefoot brand of beverages, also love them cold. They have a great taste! I really enjoy a great glass of Barefoot Wine. It is on the low-end side of competition when it comes to price.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Whippany, NJ

I'm partial to sweeter wines and this does not disappoint! It's sweet, but not overly sweet and can be paired with cheese for ladies night, sipped on with dinner or brought to a BBQ for a refreshing drink!
Mikyla V.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA

This is a ok wine for the price. It's a low priced wine with a decent taste. I recommend it as a gift.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now