BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
My favorite moscato I've tried so far. Great price. Normally on sale. Amazing flavor.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
I discovered #moscato after others and love it! Nice and sweet and goes down easy. Perfect for a party or girls night in. It's also great to mix in with spritiers like pink lemonade and sprite, or sparkling water and strawberries!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
My fave moscato!! Great price, sweet, light and perfected paired with fruit or even chocolate!
Elizabeth E.
BY far my favorite win i have ever tried. I have tried all sorts of mascato but nothing can beat Barefoot's mascato. Seriously it is so good. And it is pretty inexpensive!
Sarah R.
Barre, VT
The most delicious way to unwind after a long day at work. Love the sweetness!
Kayla S.
Springview, NE
Barefoot has really reasonably priced wines with great flavor. This is a wine that goes down like juice - it's that good and easy to drink!
Marie B.
Moline, IL
This was my choice of wine in college: Cheap, fruity, makes you feel kinda fancy and not like you spent only $4 on a bottle. Some more "cultured" wine drinkers might shun Barefoot, but I'm frugal at heart and will keep drinking this.
Nicole M.
A really good adorable moscato. It's very light, smooth and tastes sweet but not too sweet. I really like this brand.
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC
Probably my favorite wine at the moment. Great price, also has a great taste. I've found a lot of other moscato in this price bracket have a very vinegary taste to me, and I don't have that problem with this one!
Marcela L.
Cicero, IL
One of my favorite Moscato wines to drink. Barefoot products are very cheap and super good. I love drinking it with ice on it, and they have different flavors.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?