BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Heather C.
Heather C.
HILLIARD, OH
Moscato is my favorite wine, I usually do pink moscato but this is delicious.. I'm known to drink multiple bottles in one setting.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
I've always thought that Moscato was sweet. I think Barefoot's moscato is drier than other brands I've tasted. It's also the cheapest where I buy my wine (Wal Mart). If I'm in a hurry then I just buy this brand but if I have time to go to the wine store than I will purchase something else.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Orlando, FL
It tastes so good and is not to sweet. I love it cold. It's goes down smoothly and is a great asset to a girls night
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco , CA
Barefoot wines are generally affordable! And the taste is pretty good too. The moscato is sweet. I also like how it is smooth when drinking but of course you could tell the difference with a more expensive wine.
Juliet J.
Juliet J.
Merrick, NY
Perfect wine for a new wine drinker! I wouldn't recommend it for a seasoned wine drinker. Sweet and very fruity, and a very well balanced moscato. Barefoot always seems to do it well, their products are clean and crisp and I've never had a faulty bottle!
Catie M.
Catie M.
Haledon, NJ
I absolutely love this wine! It is a sweet white wine. It is also a very cheap wine. It's completely worth buying! It's a great wine for people who don't like wine being that it's very sweet. I will definitely be purchasing this wine again in the future.
Giselle D.
Giselle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love ! So sweet doesn't leave a nasty after taste which I apperiacte. Great for a girls night out or a relaxing day reading your best novel !
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
It is pretty good , I would definantly recommend it to others . It has a nice taste to it and it's not to bitter
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA
Worlds best wine. No questions asked!! Super affordable and easy to find almost anywhere!!
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
This is the first brand of wine I tried with my bff! I will recommend this brand of when to all of my friends
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?