Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL

I love this wine. I prefer sweet-ish wine and often find Moscato to be TOO sweet. This wasn't. It had a nice sweetness, but was crispy as well! Excellent wine!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.

I had doubts about this beverage and I was blown away at how good it is! It is a crowd pleaser too. Always a must for gatherings.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA

Honestly, I've tried so many moscatos and this one is excellent for the price. I was introduced to this Moscato from a wine importer so I knew what he was talking about. You can get this at Target and your guests will love it.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Los Angeles, CA

This wine is perfect for someone who likes sweet it is very refreshing and perfect for a girls night.
A T.
A T.

What can I say about this wine? It is way too sweet - sickly so. I have found every product that I have tried from Barefoot to be too sweet. So if you know someone with a sweet tooth who has no sense in wine, go for it. It even tastes like it's bad for you. But if you have any opinions or experience with wine or are not an underage teen, go elsewhere. Value (0/5).
Courtni A.
Courtni A.

This is my absolute go to wine! I love the sweet, light, crisp flavor. The price is amazing for the big bottle! This is a great wine for a spritzer or for adding frozen fruit to make a pretty tasty drink! It is definitely a MUST TRY.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Hanover, PA

This is by far one of my favorite wines. The taste is refreshing. Sweet and fruity and extra delicious. The price is just right!
Pamela  N.
Pamela N.
Milford, CT

All time favorite wine, it's sweet and crisp, is even more delicious in pink! Good iced or even warm! It's really cheap and easy to find!
Gidiany G.
Gidiany G.
Louisville, KY

It's a really good moscato wine!! and sweet enough for me. I even recommended it to my parents because my mom is into these types of wines. Usually my go to wine because I can just drink it and enjoy it with friends or just on a night when I watch my favorite shows
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love Moscato, my favorite wine. It will forever put me in a good mood. If i'm feeling more on the cheaper side this is the product to buy. But do not let the price steer you away, it still taste of fruit and sweetness
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now