Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Erie, Pa

Moscato is a light, sweet drinking wine, and this is super affordable. I could easily drink a bottle in one sitting. I love it!
Lupita L.
Lupita L.

I always want to try some other wines but i know that barefoot wines will never disappoint me! my favorite is the sparkling moscato. The new tropical fusion and the berry fusion are also great! I drink my wine with whatever found i am having.
Cristel B.
Cristel B.
Colchester, VT

Moscato is my favorite white wine. This particular brand has a sweet taste, and is right on the money.
shaina k.
shaina k.
Eden Prairie, MN

This is with out a doubt my favorite moscato. It's not a dry wine at all. I think its really fruity and goes down smooth. and if you like this you might like barefoot pink moscato as well.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI

Very sweet wine. Goes down real well! Also a very decent price!
Stefani L.
Stefani L.
idaho falls, id

I love barefoot wines and moscato is delicious! Better yet you cant beat the price.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.

I love moscato wine and barefoot is one of my favorites! It's light, refreshing and fruity! Best of all it has a great price!
Stephanie  C.
Stephanie C.

Great tasting wine and proceeds from this wine go to cleaning out beaches. Win Win!
Nikol Z.
Nikol Z.
Long Beach, CA

Too sweet for me but I load my mom up on this stuff because she love moscato. I can drink it very very cold but it does give me a hangover.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
New Baltimore, MI

I love this brand and is my go to for making some sangria. I drink this multiple times a week.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now