Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Bekah P.
Bekah P.
Cape Coral, FL
I only buy barefoot wine. Really good price and greate taste! I like this flavor and also the pink moscato!!
Amber G.
Amber G.
One of my favorite moscato. Perfectly sweet and you can't beat the price. You can purchase this at any grocery store
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Kendallville, IN
Who doesn't love a relaxing bath with a glass of wine! This wine is so light and refreshing. I love sitting there getting wrinkling enjoying a book with wine.
Alex K.
Alex K.
Being in college my girls and I love having a good ole' wine night! Barefoot Moscato is always my go to! Even when its been a rough day, just a small glass gets you in a feel good mood!
Judy T.
Judy T.
Florence, MS
I really like this wine. It's not expensive and the taste is good. Only down side is it give me headaches from time to time :(
Desire C.
Desire C.
Mobile, AL
This wine is so delicious! I love the sweet taste. I have to be careful not to drink too much of it because it tastes so good.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Love this stuff. My go to for any girls night and always such a hit. It's definitely not too sweet and I always make sure to get the biggest bottle because it'll go fast.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love love mosacto this is my wine when I'm looking for a big bottle for cheap has an amazing sweet flavor and is not over tart at all love this
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
This is my favorite wine out there! It's a light fruity taste and it's affordable. I first had it at wine tasting and I buy it all the time. You can always make it a little bit more fancy when you mix it, too.
Ellie P.
Ellie P.
I love this wine! I love to have it with a nice relaxing bath. Its an affordable price and tastes amazing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?