Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Christy T.
Christy T.

A cheap and tasty sweet wine you should pick up when you're on a budget and wanting a dessert wine to have at the end of the day.
Mallory A.
Mallory A.

This wine really goes great with anything and it good for any occasion. It's not too sweet like some moscatos can be! Give it a try!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Moses lake, Wa

The absolute best moscato for the price! I love the sweet flavor I think it is absolutely delicious. If you don't like sweet wines, than this is not for you. But if you are like me, it will be perfect!
Anthony P.
Anthony P.
Rochester, MN

Delicious with dinner or as a dessert accompaniment. Attractive price point and readily available.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY

This is a great brand of wine. It is affordable and still delicious. This particular flavor of wine is my absolute favorite, I think it goes great with any meal.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Springfield, IL

This wine is cheap and it tastes that way. I do not like this wine. It tastes terrible and is not worth it even with the cheap price.
Kacie S.
Kacie S.

Affordable, tastes good, is sweet tasting. This is the perfect wine for me. We go through a few bottles when we get the girls together.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH

This wine is one of the sweetest I've ever tasted, in all honesty it tastes like juice. But that is why it is so easy to drink, and is a guilty pleasure of mine. it's so cheap, and it tastes good, so there isn't more that you could really ask for in a wine.
Jill T.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX

One of our favorites, soft refreshing moscato. Price isn't bad and it's easy to get at the local grocery store.
Not too sweet like some moscato's. We are repeat customers with this wine! Definitely will buy again.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA

This is it! I love Moscato anyway, no matter what brand, but this is the brand I pick if it's available! It's both delicious and affordable!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?