Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Dora C.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
I love this exact bottle so much! It tastes delicious and it's at a great price. Barefoot is pretty much sold every where, and I usually buy it at Safeway because it's the cheapest!
Kori D.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not a wine person. I prefer sweet grape juice that will get me drunk which is what this is. Also I'm a broke college student so price works. I've been to fancy wineries and vineyards that would kick me out for mentioning this but I can't help myself.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Denton, TX
This moscato is at such great price point. I find its sweetness light enough to be able to enjoy a couple of glasses. I like to pick up a bottle to share.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
GNO! all my friends come over once a month and talk and have moscato. I love the wine, its very classy and mature. I love it!##
gisselle o.
gisselle o.
Coral Springs, FL
Just had a bottle of this wine last night with some of my girlfriends. moscato is my favorite wine and barefoot is also my favorite brand. It also very affordable. Great taste for a great price
Katie W.
Katie W.
Hixson
I picked this up as a last minute item...pretty good! I will define buy again
aslin j.
aslin j.
This is such a nice refreshing taste also it doesn't have that wine taste. This is something I would drink while relaxing.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
First brand of moscato I drank & i got hooked on it. It;s very inexpensive too and it's available everywhere.
Dominique W.
Dominique W.
Cockeysville, MD
One of my favorite wines💙It's so smooth, not too strong, and full of flavor. Its only about $15 for the big bottle. I always go back for more.
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
I like the Moscato. It has just the right about of sweetness and it is very smooth.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?