Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Mason City, IA

I'm not a big wine drinker, but this Moscato is one of my favorites. Great, sweet flavor that's smoothr than a lot of cheaper wines on the market. This is a great flavorful option when you're on a budget or are just in the mood for a great dessert wine.
S S.
S S.

I like Barefoot's moscato, but now I usually go with Gallo Family because that company sometimes sells their 1.5-liter bottles for $6.50 at Target. I haven't ever seen Barefoot do this.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA

Honestly, I've tried so many moscatos and this one is excellent for the price. I was introduced to this Moscato from a wine importer so I knew what he was talking about. You can get this at Target and your guests will love it.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Shawnee, OK

Very tasteful and inexpensive. I like buying this brand because of how cheap and good it taste
Angela C.
Angela C.

This is one of my favorite wines I can buy on the daily because it's so affordable but at the same time tastes good! Their moscato is one of my top choices
Bree W.
Bree W.

I'm not a real fan of wine, but this Moscato is just right. Not a dry hit you in the face taste but not overly sweet taste.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City

This is one of my favorites!! You can't go wrong. It's sweet but not too sweet. I'm not a fan of really dry wines which this is not. It's soooo good.
Shad├ęsia C.
Shad├ęsia C.
Cayey

Great taste and very smooth! It was the perfect wine for our first snow day of 2K17. It was the perfect mix with my spicy chicken breast dinner.
Maria M.
Maria M.

A great wine to have on hand. The price is great and the taste is good as well. I go for sweet wines and this one seems to be just right
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love Moscato, my favorite wine. It will forever put me in a good mood. If i'm feeling more on the cheaper side this is the product to buy. But do not let the price steer you away, it still taste of fruit and sweetness
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now