BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Akeele J.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
I love this moscato. It tastes great and inexpensive. I usually buy this in the largest size because it's so good.
Seanna P.
Seanna P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Not such a great moscato. It's on the sweeter side and tens to give me headaches. There are better quality wines at the same price poit! Skip this one!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Salt Lake City, UT
This wasn't my favorite. It was too bitter and left my mouth very dry. The flavors it lists on the back didn't stand out.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Henderson, KY
This wine has the best taste. I like a sweet not dry wine and this is perfect. Definitely try it.
Allison H.
Allison H.
I only like really sweet wines and am usually only drink Moscato. Barefoot Moscato has become my go to favorite! It's sweet (my mind of sweet lol) and affordable! Love this wine!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
You can't go wrong with a moscato. Typically very smooth and almost refreshing
Tiff C.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
Perfect for mixing in with your Sangrias! I have used this wine for sooooo many things. Beyond sangrias, I have made wine slushes (obsessed, you need to try it). Totally affordable and way worth it. I will forever continue to purchase this Moscato for all of my wine creations!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Great party wine. Great for newcomers to wine! Best Moscato in it's price range.
Too sweet for an experienced red drinker BUT drinkable even to them.
Katy Z.
Katy Z.
Enola, PA
I would drink this the rest of my life is I could. It's nice and light, and is the perfect pairing with some raspberry sorbet. If you want to relax at the end of the night and not feel too heavy, ty this wine.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Happy Hour Expert
Out of all the barefoot flavors they make the regular mascsto is my favor it has such a great flavor and its great even in s sangria
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?