Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bartlett, IL

This Moscato is inexpensive and delicious. I love Barefoot and this is just another great product! It's sweet but not overwhelming and it goes with just about anything from pizza to desert.
Stevie S.
Stevie S.
Russellville, AR

This wine is my absolute favorite brand of wine, and at such a good flavor too. Definitely highly recommend for a nice drink at home with a great taste with a good buzz on the side.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Mechanicsville, VA

I started out drinking moscato and since barefoot was cheaper I went for it. It was very good. Now that I've tried others, it's not as good. I would recommend it to someone looking for something cheap and new to wine.
Kim O.
Kim O.
Fayetteville, AR

While this isn't my favorite moscato, it's still a wonderful wine for beginners! The price is great, so it makes a regular appearance at my house. The alcohol content is a bonus. If you're interested in trying a more interesting moscato, the Marco Negri is top of the class in my opinion
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY

This is one of my favorite Moscato brands. it isn't too expensive and it tastes great. it's great for a relaxing evening alone or with friends.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Keedysville, Md

It was good, wasn't the best I ever had but what can you expect really from a $10 bottle of wine. I do prefer yellow tail over barefoot but still good.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Manalapan, NJ

Nice flavor and won't hurt your pockets... It is a bit on the sweet side even for a moscato ... Not my favorite of the barefoot brands but still good none the less
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY

My absolute favorite wine goes great for get togethers, dinners, parties you name goes great with anything, won't even know your drinking alcohol
Karri M.
Karri M.
Sumner, WA

This Moscato is decent but a little watery tasting to me.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Whitehall, PA

This is probably my favorite thing to drink at the end of a hot summer day. It is on the sweeter side, but not TOO sweet. It's light and crisp. With a lower alcohol percentage, it will only give you a bit of a buzz, and it's so refreshing. Also, the price of Barefoot is always great.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now