BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Laura W.
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite wine to buy for get-togethers or something to sip. It has a very pleasant and light sweet taste. Definitely for those who are looking for a casual wine!
Tara P.
North Augusta, SC
Perfect taste. I like my wine on the sweeter sid. It was great in a glass alone and mixed with juices for sangria. This is my go to brand for moscato not just for taste, but price as well.
Heather A.
Southgate, MI
I love Moscato and barefoot is a good quality at a reasonable price. It is mine and my mom's go to.
Ali B.
A fresh, sweet wine that pairs well with any dessert. That price is great considering the quality!!
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Has been the go-to moscato option since I was in college. Even now as an adult, sometimes I just gotta grab a bottle of this because it's affordable, sweet, and tasty. It's a great balance and not overly sweet.
Clarissa A.
Springfield, OR
I love how light and refreshing this wine is. I am not a big wine drinker and prefer sweeter wines and this does not disappoint. Love the flavor and it's probably my favorite brand of Moscato. Super affordable and I would buy again.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Taste really good, add some orange juice and drink it for breakfast...if you have kids like me drink it for lunch a snack and dinner haha
Christopher W.
Erie, PA
One of the best Moscato wines out there.. Slightly bubbly and not too sweet but fruit forward! Make sure you serve chilled!
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert
The taste is so smooth. I love sweet wine and for the price this is my to go to wine when i need to bring something for an event
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
This is my favorite brand of wine! The sweeter wines are what I prefer and I love to mix the moscato with pink lemonade and a touch of rum to make a yummy mixed drink! Great taste on its own too!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?