Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Marquette, MI

Decent wine at a great price! I get this when I'm in the mood for sweet & bubbly! :)
shaina k.
shaina k.
Eden Prairie, MN

This is with out a doubt my favorite moscato. It's not a dry wine at all. I think its really fruity and goes down smooth. and if you like this you might like barefoot pink moscato as well.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Lubbock, TX

I love moscato wine and this brand is absolutely delicious! It is sweet and refreshing and can be paired with so many foods!
Susan h.
Susan h.
Jacksonville, FL

This fruity wine is refreshing and crisp. It is a great choice for an afternoon of visiting with the girls or relaxing night in.
Karen C.
Karen C.

One my favoriteS! I love the sweet taste of it. Perfect way to realx with this wine after a long week of work.
Catrina F.
Catrina F.
Atlanta, GA

I like sweet wines so this one was a good fit. This wine is always on sale at my local grocery store so when budgeting its a great fit as well.
aly t.
aly t.

Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of my favorite wines. It is a decent wine for the price. I love it's crisp flavor.
Phandy S.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA

Cheap and taste good. I like buying their moscato but my personal fave is the red moscato. taste good and a lighter buzz.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Ontario

Nice on a summer afternoon BBQ. I have tried other Barefoot wines and love them all. I think it's my favorite "go-to" wine.
Amber L.
Amber L.

Love this!!!! The taste is awesome and so is the price!!!! I always have a bottle of this in my refridgerator and will not ever go without!!!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now