Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Susan M.
Susan M.
Elmer, NJ
I love this moscato! It's light and refreshing with a slight carbonation. I tend to drink this more in the summer months.
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
Love this wine. It's light and crisp. When chilled it is the best. Very happy with this wine.
Betty F.
Betty F.
Sumter, SC
One of the best Moscatos out there! And definitely in a great price range!! This is one of my "Go-To" wines!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My favorite Moscato of all time! Just enough sweetness and crisp. Nothing harsh, and always refreshing!
Grace C.
Grace C.
Chelsea, OK
This is the wine I will be purchasing for my wedding! It is cheap and tastes nice. Great product for the price. It is perfectly sweet, and leaves you wanting more. The packaging is also adorable. It makes me want to sit on the beach and drink a glass!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Leesburg, FL
Perfect for a relaxing night at home. Light and bubbly , and good flavor. Helps me wind down and feeling relaxed in no time.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
I bought this wine for valentine's day and paired it with some lobster tails I made that night. I'm not a wine drinker, I just thought it would be a nice touch to my dinner table. I thought I would have a glass and that was it but no. It was so delicious I finished half of the bottle easily. My husband and sister had the rest.
I would buy it again for my next special meal.
AmyMatt D.
AmyMatt D.
Talbott, TN
Barefoot is reasonably priced and taste so good and crisp. I can drink this for dinner or have it sitting at a campfire with friends. Even at get togethers and it is always a hit drink. Thanks Barefoot for making such awesome wine!
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA
Worlds best wine. No questions asked!! Super affordable and easy to find almost anywhere!!
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO
This is a great inexpensive wine that doesn't have high level arsenic like many other cheap wines. It is tasty, though very sweet. It's great for new wine drinkers and college students
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?