BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Heather S.
Heather S.
I am a HUGE fan of moscato but I find this brand to be too carbonated! I prefer only one or two other brands because they all seem to be carbonted, not sure if that's just something specific to moscato or not.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Kendallville, IN
Who doesn't love a relaxing bath with a glass of wine! This wine is so light and refreshing. I love sitting there getting wrinkling enjoying a book with wine.
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Amarillo, TX
Its a really good wine I liked and I definitely recommend it .tastes good and its a very light and sweet wine.
Nicole r.
Nicole r.
Oxford, CT
Least expensive white wine but perfect on the taste buds! Doesn't taste like a cheap wine. It is great for parties and gifts. Great for people who need a good starter wine!
Candace K.
Candace K.
Barefoot Moscato is a great, value priced wine. This is a perfect wine to bring to a dinner party, barbecue, or gift. I find this Moscato has a really nice finish and for the value, this is my go to Moscato! I often repurchase so I would definitely purchase again.
Jill K.
Jill K.
When you don't feel like spending a lot of money or you have picky friends who don't like wine that much, here's your wine! Also popular with the younger crowd who hasn't done much wine tasting.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Columbus, OH
This is my go to - I love moscato in general, but this one is perfect for sangria, or just an occasional glass with friends!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This is a guaranteed girls night drink, that most ladies will love. It is sweet and will pretty much satisfy anyone's buds while chit chatting through the night. It is affordable, which is nice too.
Natascha M.
Natascha M.
Gillette, WY
This wine is so sweet and so light at such a great price. One of the best brands of Moscato I've had.
Sally S.
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
I love barefoot moscato wine. It has just the right amount of sweetness. It's refreshing. Has the perfect amount of carbonation. I love all the moscato flavors but the white one is my favorite.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?