BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
This is my favorite moscato. It's sweet, bright, and very smooth. I love having a glass of this after a long day. It's great to have with cheese and grapes.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Lynchburg, OH
This is AWFUL! Everyone seems to turn to Barefoot for their "cheap Moscato" needs and I cannot stand it EVERY TIME I try it! You can find much better Moscato's in the grocery or the liquor store for the same(or lower) price!! DO NOT BUY THIS!
Kee R.
Kee R.
This is my "go to" choice for girls night. I never get any complaints on this choice. Even my friends who "don't like sweet wine" enjoy this moscato. This has been a favorite of mine for years.
Paulina M.
Paulina M.
I absolutely love this stuff! I don't drink often , but when I do this is definitely one of my favorite wines.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
This is the perfect wine for a ladies night in. Super sweet and very very affordable. I think there may be more sugar in here than alcohol but its a good crowd pleaser when you're not trying to pair food or get too fancy. I would buy this again or any of the barefoot wines
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert
SUPER sweet. Barefoot has quality taste without compromising taste, definitely a good buzz for less money.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
It's actually a pretty good moscato for the price. But I prefer paying a. It more for a good wine. The only good thing about barefoot is they have those tiny bottles you can carry with you. But yes I would buy again.
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
Simple not pricy. Lots of different flavors... Can buy at your local super market... First time I tried it I was at a girls night out... Loved it...
Danessa L.
Danessa L.
Chula Vista, CA
Looking for an inexpensive bottle of wine that taste decent, this would be the go to. Is not as sweet and smooth as other brands but still taste fairly good. Not too bad for $8 bottle of wine.
Polina V.
Polina V.
A delicious but very sweet moscato. Seriously - it's basically juice. That does make for a pleasant drink, but it's really high in sugar.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?