Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose Creek, SC

Good light sweet wine. The price is definitely a plus. It's not my favorite of the brand but it's still good.
Shad├ęsia C.
Shad├ęsia C.
Cayey

Great taste and very smooth! It was the perfect wine for our first snow day of 2K17. It was the perfect mix with my spicy chicken breast dinner.
Maria M.
Maria M.

A great wine to have on hand. The price is great and the taste is good as well. I go for sweet wines and this one seems to be just right
Serena B.
Serena B.

If you're a white wine drinker like myself and enjoy them on the sweet, fruity side, you will enjoy this wine. It has the hints of apricot, honey, and a touch of citrus. Also cheap and the perfect starter wine.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN

This is one of my favorite Moscato wines! This has such a crisp taste, with a nice fruity finish, and that makes it fab for anytime or with a yummy light dessert. This wine is inexpensive and tastes delicious.
Oludolapo O.
Oludolapo O.
Fort Dix, NJ

I liked that the flavor of the wine wasn't overbearing. The only thing I would change is the level of sweetness: I would bring it down a little bit.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

I can normally get Barefoot on sale at Target for about $4, so they are my go-to wine if I need something cheap and tastes good!
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Roanoke, VA

I love this wine its the perfect mixture of sweet and a lil small pinch of bitter. My favorite is the pink moscato.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA

Honestly, I've tried so many moscatos and this one is excellent for the price. I was introduced to this Moscato from a wine importer so I knew what he was talking about. You can get this at Target and your guests will love it.
Kali K.
Kali K.
Cincinnati, OH

Very sweet with a fruity essence, perfect transition wine for someone who is a novice wine drinker.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now