Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH

I will admit that I am not generally a wine drinker. I like this wine though because it is light and sweet.
Kari K.
Kari K.
Harrison Township, MI

I was never a fan of wine until I tried this. It's not too sweet and is smooth. It's very reasonably priced too! I wouldn't change a thing. I love the red moscato too!!!
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Topeka, KS

The perfect sweet wine for a hot summer evening or any time. Sweet but light and refreshing.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Buffalo, NY

My favorite cheap wine! i like freezing it so its like a wine slushy. the rose moscato is tasty as well!
Kia S.
Kia S.
Raleigh, NC

Probably the grossest thing I've ever tasted. I went to a dinner party and we were all talking when someone asked to open the bottle she brought. I'd never had Moscato before but the others raved about it. I still don't understand why people think this is good wine. I've been drinking wine for years and this is just terrible.
Ambriel L.
Ambriel L.
La Follette

Sweet and bubbly bi has hints of fruit kind of like an apple grape taste great for a new wine drinker
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carbondale

Really enjoy this wine. Great price and taste. Nice Moscato for being a lower priced wine. I have repurchased several times over and recommended it to everyone. I would recommend it to others and give it as a gift, as well.
Pamela  N.
Pamela N.
Milford, CT

All time favorite wine, it's sweet and crisp, is even more delicious in pink! Good iced or even warm! It's really cheap and easy to find!
TaWanna A.
TaWanna A.

Barefoot is a lower end wine but it doesn't skimp on taste. It ranks well in comparison to some of the higher end wines. The moscato is nice and crisp and has just the right amount of sweetness. This is one of my staple label.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO

This is a great inexpensive wine that doesn't have high level arsenic like many other cheap wines. It is tasty, though very sweet. It's great for new wine drinkers and college students
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?