Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Grace C.
Grace C.
Chelsea, OK
This is the wine I will be purchasing for my wedding! It is cheap and tastes nice. Great product for the price. It is perfectly sweet, and leaves you wanting more. The packaging is also adorable. It makes me want to sit on the beach and drink a glass!
Sydney  F.
Sydney F.
Bel Air, MD
My favorite. It's always the go to when I want a drink. Not too sweet and not that strong wine taste either. Perfect flavor
Jill T.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
One of our favorites, soft refreshing moscato. Price isn't bad and it's easy to get at the local grocery store.
Not too sweet like some moscato's. We are repeat customers with this wine! Definitely will buy again.
Ariella B.
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite types of moscato! I love the sweet and taste with the bubbles. The lower price point is definitely an advantage too- I never feel bad about spending less than $10 on a bottle of wine. I recommend this brand to all of my friends who are looking for a cheap but good wine! It is a must try.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Leesburg, FL
Perfect for a relaxing night at home. Light and bubbly , and good flavor. Helps me wind down and feeling relaxed in no time.
AmyMatt D.
AmyMatt D.
Talbott, TN
Barefoot is reasonably priced and taste so good and crisp. I can drink this for dinner or have it sitting at a campfire with friends. Even at get togethers and it is always a hit drink. Thanks Barefoot for making such awesome wine!
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
A decent moscato. Great with orange juice and a very friendly price. Pretty easy to find.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA
Worlds best wine. No questions asked!! Super affordable and easy to find almost anywhere!!
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Amarillo, TX
Its a really good wine I liked and I definitely recommend it .tastes good and its a very light and sweet wine.
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Love Barefoot Moscato!!!! Inexpensive and good. I'm not a big wine drinker, I drink occasionally. I recently found out about this wine in a supermarket. I can't believe how inexpensive it is, and the flavor is so good. I would definitely buy again!! One of my favorites so far. =)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?