Add a Photo

Photos (61)
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Fort Smith, AR

I don't drink much but occasionally I do and I enjoy a great glass of wine and the price is great also
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Riverview , FL

My go to wine! It's sweet and not to over powering. Plus it's like $5. What's better than cheap wine
Keila M.
Keila M.
Rialto, CA

One of my favorites! Can't go wrong with this Moscato. Has the right amount of sweet, love it!
Leah D.
Leah D.
Livermore, KY

Whether a long day at work or relaxing at home, barefoot Moscato is my drink of choice!
Ee Vonne C.
Ee Vonne C.
Des Moines, IA

Lovely taste and affordable price. I got it from Price Chopper for the holidays. Finished the bottle in a day!
Eric P.
Eric P.
Virginia Beach, VA

This is hands down the best Moscato out there. Barefoot is affordable and is the most delicious Moscato wine there is. I can finish an entire large bottle by myself.
Nathalie P.
Nathalie P.
Lansford

really sweet! hard to drink too much :) the sweet taste is clean and crisp. enjoyable paired with steak, mmmm! delicious 😋
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Burkburnett, TX

My mom buys this occasionally and she loves it but im not a huge wine fan. It's tastes sour to me but on the plus side 1 glass will get me a buzz.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Moss Point, MS

I always keep a bottle on hand. I love the way it tastes. Must have for girls' night😉
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

A great drink for the price! Nice light refreshing in the summer, it's fantastic over ice. I do prefer a sweeter wine so I always drink moscato however this one is not as sweet as some others but it is always a go to if they do not have my #1.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now