Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Candace K.
Candace K.

Barefoot Moscato is a great, value priced wine. This is a perfect wine to bring to a dinner party, barbecue, or gift. I find this Moscato has a really nice finish and for the value, this is my go to Moscato! I often repurchase so I would definitely purchase again.
Danika H.
Danika H.
Marion, IA

Moscato is my favorite wine ever! I only drink sweeter wines so I'll get the pink moscato normally. Barefoot is cheaper but very good quality taste!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI

I don't like wine, even though I've only had like two kinds. pink moscato being one of them, i found that the flavor wasn't bad just super sweet. though, the day after i had a horrible headache from it.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Georgetown, KY

I usually am not the biggest wine fan, but barefoot moscato I will always consume! It's a good price for good wine, and that's enough for me!
Indira G.
Indira G.

I was looking for a cheap wine, this ones are the cheapest ones in all the store. No bad at all. They come in differents sizes, great for parties.
Nelz T.
Nelz T.

My favorite on is the pink moscato, everything else kinda tastes to harsh for me! I think it needs more flavors.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Iowa City, IA

great cheap wine! Love that's it's sweet but not too sweet and of course that it's cheap!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Waco, TX

Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite brand and wine. It is an amazing value for the product and highly affordable for all people. It comes in a typical bottle with an easy to open cork. Barefoot is my go to brand and wine. I would recommend it to others especially first time users.
Alina S.
Alina S.
Bronx, NY

Cheap, delicious and great for college students who don't drink hard liquor. Very accessible, great taste and not too alcoholy like some cheap wines can be.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX

I hate dry wine, so this is my kinda wine I don't even drink but if someone offered me a glass of this barefoot moscato I wouldn't say no;););)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?