Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Marie T.
Marie T.
Yonkers, NY
I like Moscato very much, this one has a great flavor. Light and not overly sweet. Highly recommended.
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
I like sweeter wines and this is perfect chilled.. Perfect after a long day, easily my favorite wine.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Another favorite when your just trying to wind down and relax a little before bed. Not a big winey person but its perfect just for me.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Gilbert, AZ
May 2, 2015, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my go-to for moscato. It's usually around 5 dollars and its not a bad wine for how much you are paying for it.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Marietta, OK
Lovely wine. Sweet and refreshing. Cheaper wine but still has a great taste. Love for a girls night.
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
Hands down one of my all time favorite wines! It tastes sweet, and never has a bad after taste. My go to every time!!!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
I prefer white wine over red and this wine is pretty yummy and affordable! Def an easy crowd pleaser
Kelli-Anne P.
Kelli-Anne P.
Williamsport, PA
I really love this moscato. Its in my top two. Its affordable. Its sweet. And its far from dry. Howevern Alasia is my go to.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Philadelphia, PA
This wine is very good and light. It goes great with Chicken Alfredo. This wine is inexpensive. Love it!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?