Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jeff W.
Jeff W.
Ogden, UT

My wife loves this wine and I must admit it's pretty good even though I'm a beer and whiskey man. Not a bad wine for the price either 👌
Quiana P.
Quiana P.

I'm not a big drinker but if I do drinks it's a sweet wine. This one is pretty good. The sweetness is not overpowering which is great. I think the price is nice too seeing as how I typically don't even finish a glass at a time.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I recently fell in love with bare foot moscato, its got such a crisp taste. It taste great by itself, mixed with fruit or even wine spritzers it taste amazing.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa

I love this wine company I love the pink Moscato the reinsling they are my favorite wines very affordable good price for product!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Akron

Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine when I want a familiar flavor that I know will not disappoint. If you enjoy sweet wines, you cannot go wrong with Barefoot Moscato. It has become a frequent purchase and addition to my fridge along with a go-to gift to receive from relatives and friends!
Annie J.
Annie J.
Baltimore, MD

Grate drink to have on a nice day or if your going out and want to start the turn up early and the price is very affordable and it's worth the money I think and would buy again... I do recommend trying it
Mary F.
Mary F.
Valencia, PA

I prefer sweet wines without the flush and headache of most wines. Sweet smooth and can be mixed.
Megan M.
Megan M.

Literally my favorite white moscato on the market. It's inexpensive, flavorful and sweet. Perfect chilled or in sangria!
Katie M.
Katie M.

This is a good cheep moscato. It's something that my mom loves and she's a little picky on her wines she drinks
Ian W.
Ian W.
Oxford, MS

Barefoot Moscato is a refreshing wine that delivers on taste and doesn't break the bank account. This wine is a perfect go to for any last minute gathering. The flavor is sweet, light and delicious. I will be purchasing this wine again to share with my friends and family.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now