Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Briana H.
Briana H.
Santa Ana, CA

To me this tasted nasty, like dirty feet (the way I describe beer too lol) I have had way better moscotos for about the same price or not that much more $$ ..one of my favorites is yellow tail ($6) and another is risata d'asti ($13)
Amber W.
Amber W.
Apopka, FL

I don't drink sweet wines nearly as much, but this one is not a bad option when you want something inexpensive and sweet, without it being syrupy sweet. It definitely tends to be a crowd pleaser, particularly in groups that are less wine savvy. Worth picking up when visiting friends.
Lindsey n.
Lindsey n.
Iva, SC

Very yummy! Love this stuff, perfect for anyone who enjoys sipping on some sweet wines!
Jamie Y.
Jamie Y.
Columbia, TN

This wine is most definitely in my top 3. It's delicious and you can't beat the price! I love that it can be paired with a variety of desserts as well. The sweetness is great.
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN

Definitely one of my favorite moscatos! they definitely got the recipe right. smells like yummy apples and isn't too bitter. Love it!
Ollyce P.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN

A good, inexpensive, and sweet wine. Great with frozen fruit! It is also sold at most stores!
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN

I like this stuff. It's sweet, its yummy and its cheap! I haven't bought this personally before and don't even know if I will because it doesn't stand out above the rest, but it is a good basic bubbly.
Britney  S.
Britney S.
N Ridgeville, OH

Great tasting wine and very cheap! Sweet tasting and a def go to wine! Even though it's a cheaper wine it's taste is still comparable to anything expensive!
Ana I.
Ana I.
Santa Ana, CA

This is one of my fav wine out there.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI

Hands down my favorite wine! I love everything about it from the quality to the taste! I find Barefoot to be reasonable priced. I have had other brands of Moscato this didn't like the taste; Barefoot is my favorite brand of Moscato! Whenever I'm having a get together I always make sure to grab Barefoot Moscato!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now