4.55 / 5 based on 8,038 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is so good it has good flavor and very sweet and tasty its the only wine I drink!
So sweet. I love this Moscato. Goes down so very smooth and pairs with so many things!
This is the best when you do a mamosa love it! For new years or for a special occasion.
When I'm not in the mood to go out on a limb, I also know I can trust a barefoot wine!!
Very affordable. Great for girls night in or a party. Very smooth. Fragrant and light.
I love this stuff! It's so smooth and sweet to me! Nice when chilled but not ice cold!
This is one of my favorites. Great sweet taste and it's cheap!! This is always my go to
Love the crisp, sweet and fresh flavor of this wine! It's such a great taste and price.
I really didn't like the taste at all. It was 20 dollars & I knew it was a good drink.
A very light, sweet moscato! Great with whatever your eating! The price is right also!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos