Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN
This brand of Moscato tastes like it has soap in it. I've found several other brands that have a more enjoyable taste.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
YUMMY! I love barefoot Wine! Add some frozen drunken grapes and you are good to go! Under $10 a bottle too!
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Barefoot wine is my absolute favorite wine. I love it because it is inexpensive and has a wonderful fruity flavor that is not too overpowering. My personal favorite is the Pink Moscato.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
College Sta, TX
I only drink white wine and this is one of my favorites because it's not expensive at all and tastes amazing! When you're a college student on a budget sometimes this is the wine to get when you need to come home and relax from a long day!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Happy Hour Expert
Mascato is delicious! Barefoot Mascato is definitely one of the best! Price is great for the quality!
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Iva, SC
Moscato is my favorite wine! And this brand is my favorite brand of moscato. It has a great sweet taste. It is also very affordable. I think a bottle is usually between 5 to 8 dollars. This brand is at Walmart.
Brian L.
Brian L.
Silver Spring, MD
If you're looking for a cheap Moscato, this is definitely for you. Nice, sweet taste that reminds me of a really light riesling. I prefer Moscato d'asti myself, but this is definitely worthwhile.
joann p.
joann p.
Mount Wolf, PA
This stuff is soo good. It has a nice sweet flavor with a nice fizz. This is always my go to wine of choice and I must say this is one of the better ones and very reasonabley priced.
Harley S.
Harley S.
Oshkosh, WI
Barefoot wine is my favorite wine. Such a good wine for a reasonable price. I love getting bottles of these and enjoying them during my bubble baths
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
New Market, MD
Great line of wine! any are good purchases. decent prices! perfect for girls night. smooth wine and taste great
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?