Add a Photo

Photos (61)
julie p.
julie p.
Branford, CT

One of my favorite wines. Excellent with pasta with red or white sauce. Perfect for a ladies night! Light and not to sweet. Good at room temperature or chilled
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
West Hollywood, CA

Wayyyyy too sweet for me, but my girlfriends that aren't huge wine people love it and you definitely can't beat Barefoots prices!
Holly B.
Holly B.
Tallahassee, FL

This is probably everyones go to wine when they want good wine but don't want to spend a whole lot.
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ

I love wine not the bitter ones bit the sweet this is one of my go tos i like jersey wines a lot more thou but this one is a good one as well i like the pink m
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Cascade, MD

I love drinking a good Moscato, especially during the summer months. Barefoot Moscato is affordable and delicious!
Holly N.
Holly N.
Lexington, KY

This is amazing very great flavor and amazing price, I would Recommend this wine to all my friends to try
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

My favorite cheap wine! It tastes really sweet and goes down smooth. Great with more savory dishes or desserts.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL

Before I started really enjoying wines, this was my go-to. This is very sweet wine that tastes almost juice-like. It's definitely an easy-drinker, and unless you specifically dislike sweet wine, I think you would enjoy this! Great value for the price, also!
Ginger M.
Ginger M.
Abilene, TX

My go to wine. Usually i only like the red and blushes, but this white wine is one of my favorites.
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA

I am not a wine drinker at all. I tried this at a wedding one time and if I had to drink wine this would be it. It is not to sweet but sweet enough and it is not bitter. For a beer girl this wine is pretty good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?