Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Bailey N.
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
Often given this as a gift and although it's drinkable it's not my favorite! The price is good and is sold just about anyway!
Kate K.
Kate K.
My go to cheap wine. So tasty but not overly sweet. So affordable! I will drink multiple bottles if someone doesn't stop me. Best moscato I've found that doesn't have that cheap wine taste. I will always buy this wine!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Hemet, CA
I love wine. This brand is pretty good. And they have so many to choose from. And they sell them almost anywhere. Which is a plus
Erica M.
Erica M.
Marysville, OH
This is a great wine to start with if you are not typically a wine drinker and trying to discover more about wines. It is sweet!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Mount Ulla, NC
Barefoot makes many delicious wines but this is my personal favorite. It can have a shot after taste but it is affordable and easy to find. This makes it in my top five go wines.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Deepwater, NJ
I love this wine! Just recently had a glass at dinner with some friends. I would recommend it to anyone!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
Cannot go wrong with some Barefoot wine! Well at least i haven't Lol. This is my favorite one. Light and good for wine beginners
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando , FL
The taste is a little bitter but it's very smooth. It's a must have for any get together at home
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
Love it!! The perfect sweet taste. Sweet in a good way, even for those who don't necessarily like sweet. Try it! You might be pleasantly surprised. I was.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
My absolute favorite. It's sweet but not too sweet. A light sweet with a cheap price. Perfect for desserts or dinner the choice is yours.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?