BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA
This is my favorite wine. I am not a wine-o myself I like them sweet can't stand bitter tasting wines. This wine is so smooth and just enough sweet. I'll down a couple glasses and be happy lol reminds me of my mom and I playing cards and drinking moscato❤
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL
One of my go to drinks when gathering for girls night. all my friends love this! Such a smooth and refreshing taste. Needs to come in a larger bottle so I don't have to buy so many. Can't beat the price for such great flavor.
Tabby I.
Happy Hour Expert
I absolutely love this wine! It is one of my favorites and I love to bring some to a party or as a gift for the host. It is smooth and crisp and tastes great alone or with chocolate and fruit.
Jamie r.
Springdale, AR
This is my wine of choice! I love how it has a sweet and subtle fruity taste. I try different brands of moscato but always come back to this.
Regina D.
Bossier city, LA
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite wine for a quick grab. Slightly sweet so that even a friend who doesn't squally drink wine can join in. I always have a bottle at home.
Megan M.
Carson City, NV
This is my all time favorite wine it's so sweet and crisp, I can drink a whole bottle of this like it's juice
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
Cannot go wrong with some Barefoot wine! Well at least i haven't Lol. This is my favorite one. Light and good for wine beginners
Stefaney C.
Belleville, NJ
I really love Barefoot Moscato. If you like sweet wines, you will definitely enjoy this. It is very affordable and has a great flavor. It is easy to find and comes in larger and smaller bottles. I would definitely recommend this wine to others!
Kristen J.
Bowling Green, KY
Very good! Not the best that I have tried but I would buy this again! It wasn't as sweet as what a typical moscato usually is which I didn't mind. Seemed to leave a wang as an aftertaste.
Stacy N.
Lewiston, ME
Barefoot is my all time favorite brand of wine. I mostly enjoy drinking Moscato. Barefoot is a cheaper wine and it has amazing flavor. I wouldn't choose any other brand of wine unless the store I was at did not have this brand.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?