Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jackie R.
Jackie R.

This is my favorite Moscato. It is smooth and taste so good. It's definitely on the sweeter side.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Laurelton , NY

Great wine . Love the flavor of it not too strong and a nice sweet flavor so this is great
Justin H.
Justin H.
Atlanta, GA

For the price, barefoot wines can't be beat. Especially the whites a and pink wines. I used to drink the moscato a lot more a few years ago but now my tastes have changed to more of the reds. I still purchase this to take to parties and gatherings with friends who I know don't like red wines and they always like this moscato.
McCaylee P.
McCaylee P.
Wilmington, OH

For me, this is such a dangerous wine! Lol. It tastes just like juice with no weird after taste that some wines have left in my mouth. I love how affordable it is and it's in almost every grocery store or drug store. I would definitely recommend it to anyone trying to get into the world of wine!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.

Even more than the sweet red, I love the barefoot moscato. I buy this in the big bottle! It's pretty sweet and that's just how I like it. Other white wines can be on the drier side for me, but not this one!
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI

My favorite. I love the taste. I especially like the 4 pack you can buy of the mini bottles. My favorite Moscato to date.
Lindsey Renee M.
Lindsey Renee M.
Moreno Valley, CA

This wine taste amazing and I would definitely buy this again! It's great for celebrating or just to unwind.
Jeff W.
Jeff W.
Ogden, UT

My wife loves this wine and I must admit it's pretty good even though I'm a beer and whiskey man. Not a bad wine for the price either 👌
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Akron

Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine when I want a familiar flavor that I know will not disappoint. If you enjoy sweet wines, you cannot go wrong with Barefoot Moscato. It has become a frequent purchase and addition to my fridge along with a go-to gift to receive from relatives and friends!
Quiana P.
Quiana P.

I'm not a big drinker but if I do drinks it's a sweet wine. This one is pretty good. The sweetness is not overpowering which is great. I think the price is nice too seeing as how I typically don't even finish a glass at a time.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now