Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Washington, DC

This is by far my favorite moscato! It's cheap and delicious! I like it better than a similar competitor that it has - Yellowtail.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Lunenburg , Ma

This is a very sweet wine. I love it. I can drink a whole bottle in 1 sitting.. so I would buy 2. :)
Cristel B.
Cristel B.
Colchester, VT

Moscato is my favorite white wine. This particular brand has a sweet taste, and is right on the money.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL

I love barefoot so much! This brand I have never tried but I am giving it 5 stars because I know my friends do enjoy it when they add it to their cocktails. My favorite is the chardonnay!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

So delicious! Great for making mixes such as sprite and fruit!!! Good price as well
Marie H.
Marie H.
Arlington, WA

This is my "go-to" wine...family meals, bbq's, girls nights. It's my favorite with a price tag that lets me share it with everyone!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Hope Mills, NC

This is a delicious sweet wine that compliments most every meal.
Leia L.
Leia L.
Iola, TX

This wine is not as sweet as other moscato wines which, in my opinion, makes it a great kick back and relax evening without making a pucker face. It has a crisp flavor and is a great bargain
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Pasadena, TX

This wine is a smooth tasteful drink. Goes down smoothly compaired to others, the price is perfect and goes great with some chocolate strawberrys
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
richmond, bc

Now I am always in search of a good sweet white or sweet red. This is one of my faves, however it is on the sweeter side but great price and makes great sangria!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now