Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,708 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My husband and I both enjoy this wine. You can find it at any store and it is always at a great price. I also like the look of the bottle!
Just so much YAS! the best wine to drink with a good seafood meal! perfect price too
The taste is so smooth. I love sweet wine and for the price this is my to go to wine when i need to bring something for an event
Moscato isn't my favorite wine, but for the price and taste, it's great! Barefoot is a great brand for those on a budget!
I used to never like wine, my best friend made me try this and it was absolutely amazing. I love it.
This is a bit tart for my taste! Looking for something a little sweeter on the taste buds!
I really like this wine! I am defiantly a wine drinker and this is in my top picks for white wine. It's inexpensive, and has great flavor. Make sure it's chilled enough before drinking. The colder...the better
This is probably the wine I drink most commonly since it literally goes with everything. Barefoot Wines have won thousands of awards, and just one sip will show you why. The flavors are always unique and bursting with flavor.The Barefoot Moscato has much more of a citrus-y taste to me than the other wines on this list. You can also taste the hints of peach and apricot, without it being too overly sweet.
This is a great wine for the price. My local grocery always has it in stock. The taste is amazing.
So delicious! Crisp and clean tasting with a subtle fruit flavor. I will forever buy this moscato, I'm excited to try the pink moscato as well.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos