BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tammy W.
Oceanside, CA
This is my favorite wine right now. I go through phases where I'll drink a wine for a few weeks, but I've kind of stuck with this one for much longer. I love the taste! I love sweeter wines, so this is perfect for me.
Amber J.
Blue springs , Ms
It is very tasty! The price is fair and it is everything i look for in a wine! It is very affordable! The flavor is great! I prefer barefoot over the orhers. The flavor is great. The price is great and I definitely will be buying more
Terri H.
Erie
Nice fruity and crisp tastin wine, that is definitely not on the dry side. Yes it is not the most expensive wine out there, but it is delish!!!
You don't always have to spend the big bucks to a great tasting wine.
Claire G.
Greenwood, IN
Barefoot moscato is a refreshing lite drink! I love it on a warm summer night with some frozen fruit floating around my glass. You can never go wrong with a barefoot brand, recommended for every month of the year!
Felicia G.
Vanceburg, KY
This is my all time favorite moscato! I have tried a ton of brands that just do not get the sour and sweet just right. I love this when I want to have a glass of wine and a bubble bath.
W G B.
My favorite wine! The taste is very crisp and doesn't have a bad after taste. Always very affordable even in the larger bottles. Cork super easy to get out and even comes in a non-cork version. Available anywhere!
Kalyn S.
Very sweet but not too overpowering. It's definitely a great bang for your buck for a moscato. Can spend less than $10 while still enjoying they wine. A plus to that is that you can get it pretty much anywhere!
Alida P.
Moscato! This is easily the best moscato on the market today! It's a great wine to drink for dessert and hits the spot after a long day. It's super affordable for those who are students, like me! Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good wine!
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
Love, I could drink this every chance I get.. I buy it from Walmart and it's cheap and taste crisp and nice with my dinner, I would recommend this wine is delicious and satisfies my taste, it's great when chilled..
Tara F.
Brooklyn, OH
This is my all time favorite white wine! I love opening up a bottle of it and cozing up on the couch with a good binge worthy Netflix show. The sweet taste is so crisp and refreshing!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?