Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Hanover park, IL
One of my favorite sweeter white wines. I generally go for a red but when I feel like a crisp white I always go for barefoot.
Imani M.
Imani M.
Saint Paul
I love how light and crisp this wine is. It helps me to sleep when I can't or just to simply relax when I get home from work.
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
I'm not huge on wine, but this one is good. It is also cheap which is great. It has a light fruity taste which is refreshing.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
This wine is simply amazing. i love bringing it with me to a party and sharing it with friends. it pairs well with everything
Liz H.
Liz H.
Batavia, IL
July 12, 2016, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my favorite go to wine. It's sweet and delicious, and a great price! I may try other wines, but this is the best one!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Heath, OH
Cheap easy to find wine! I like moscatos and this one is good for the price. I'll pick it up for a cheap night all to myself.
Margie C.
Margie C.
Flagstaff
Loved it.. really nice white wine. I would suggetst to anywone who dosent like the bittetr taste of red wines but loves wine
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
Very good wine, taste great, very affordable (price range $5-10. I like the bottle, easy to open. I always have one at home.
Tushii R.
Tushii R.
Dearborn Hts, MI
If you enjoy a very sweet wine, which i do, you will LOVE barefoot. And if you enjoy saving money you will love it even more
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Not the best moscato, but it's super cheap and drinkable. For when you need a drink but are broke. Good for mixing up punch.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?