BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX
This product is amazing I enjoy multiple wines but I like how this product taste delicious and goes down smoothly while still having a decent alcohol percentage.
Querida L.
Stafford , VA
Okay so I deem myself as sort of a wine connoisseur. So, I can tell you what a good wine taste like or what kind you should seek out for what you are looking for. I would label barefoot's moscato a good, light, excitement in your mouth wine. It is not something you seek out if you are looking for fall over the curb fun. It is more like I am going to host a nice gathering with light dessert treats and I want a drink that everyone will enjoy wine, even the ones that claim they don’t drink. Gasp. I would also say this is a good wine to bring to someone’s house because of its’ light and sweet taste. Overall it is yummy and tasty.
Alexa K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot Moscata is my go to wine. I love white wine, but I don't like wine that is too sweet. This is perfect, especially for the price. You get great value of it and it just tastes amazing. I've had more expensive wines, and I'd probably choose this over them because it is my absolute favorite. This is the wine that I have my friends try that always say "I hate wine," because after they try it they say "Well, I like THIS wine."
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I drink wine all the time and decided to branch out and give this brand a try. honestly i picked the moscato because the bottle was a pretty color. i like white wines mostly and kind but not this. it gave me a huge headache. i have never received a headache from any other brand of wine. i tried it agin to see if it was the wine that gave me the headache and it sure was. it has a good flavor for those who probably don't drink wine but i would not recommend
Jasmine G.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This past year I've become enamored with Moscato wines. I asked my friends which brand I should try next and a few recommended Barefoot, so I decided to give it a try. While this Moscato wine is not the worst I've tried, it isn't the best either. The initial taste is quite good, but after it sits in your mouth for a few seconds the taste becomes quite awful. I would like to give their Pink Moscato wine a try.
Rebecca H.
Johnson City, TX
We love Barefoot Moscato!! It has been one of our favorites for a long time. It's sweet but not too sweet and so refreshing. We always keep a bottle in our fridge!
Kari B.
Pekin, IL
Favorite favorite favorite Moscato that is easily found. Husband even knows when is doubt you get barefoot!! I can find anywhere and it's only a few dollars a bottle!
Quay M.
Austin, TX
I recently got into moscato and a casual, expensive stroll through Target led me right down the alcohol aisle because doesn't it always? Anyway, this particular brand was on sale. The price was looking right, I really didn't want to walk around anymore - long story short this girl's couch and wine glass were beckoning. 20 agonizing minutes later, Barefoot moscato was home with mama and we were having a party. It was surprisingly delicious. Not one of my favorites, but it paired quite nicely with Netflix and an oversized t-shirt.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I've tried MANY different kinds of moscato, being my favorite wine. Barefoot Moscato is the absolute best so far! It has a clean, light taste and isn't too sweet. It's a great wine to bring over for those friends who have never tried wine, they will definitely like this. I love that this wine isn't too dry or too sweet, it's pretty balanced and will go with just about anything. I like to put frozen strawberries in a glass, for a little sparkle.
Rita T.
Hudson, NH
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine. I love the sweet fruity flavor. Not dry or woodsy im not a red wine drinker. I make a great raspberry lemonade Moscato drink for entertaining in the summer.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?