Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jamie R.
Jamie R.

Love this I will drink this every night. Sweet and refreshing without any after taste. The price is perfecr would recommend new wine drinkers to try this.
Renee E.
Renee E.

Oh how I love my wine. This barefoot though is definitely in the top 4. Any time I go to a campfire or picnic I make sure to have a bottle of this with me
Erica R.
Erica R.
Pensacola, Fl

All I can say is YESSSSS! I love barefoot moscato you really cant go wrong with this wine ever! Its a good gift for yourself or for a party! So yummy too.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Knoxville, TN

Omg. The best light, crisp smooth flavor of moscato. Amazing flavor, amazing by itself or mixed in with cranberry juice, or apple cider. Great go to wine.
Karol N Raymond N.
Karol N Raymond N.
Sebring, FL

I love this Wine! I buy a bottle almost every week. Is sweet , great flavor! and the price is great! My husband don't drink but he really likes this wine.
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Great taste for a cheap price and a high alcohol percentage (9%) you really can't go wrong. Drinking this as I type 😂.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

So good and sweet! This is the perfect drink for sweet wine lovers! It's also at a very good price. I prefer this to some of the more expensive moscatos!
Leala A.
Leala A.

I love this wine. it's cheap and it's sweet. I'm more of a red wine drinker (I usually dislike white) but when I'm in the mood for white, I want it sweet
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA

This is what got me into drinking wine. It's sweet and although it's not the best one out there it's a worthy compromise for the price. It's super cheap.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Akron, OH

A little on the sweet side, which isn't my style, but if you're a fan of sweet fruits you'll love this. And for the price, you definitely can't go wrong.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now