Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
nikii d.
nikii d.

This wine is one of the few that I absolutely cannot stand. It is coyingly sweet. and even though it is super cheap it is a waste of money. It's the worst
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
St. John'S, NL

This is my go to wine. Barefoot moscato goes down so easily and tastes absolutely delicious! I highly recommend to any of you new wine drinkers out there!
Jadeylyn H.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA

This is a good inexpensive sweet wine. It's not too sweet either which makes it nice. I don't feel like I'm drinking juice when I have a glass of Moscato.
Karol N Raymond N.
Karol N Raymond N.
Sebring, FL

I love this Wine! I buy a bottle almost every week. Is sweet , great flavor! and the price is great! My husband don't drink but he really likes this wine.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Shreveport, LA

Super smooth and a great wine to have for big groups. Pretty affordable and taste is amazing I always bring a bottle with me to all of the big gatherings.
Renee E.
Renee E.

Oh how I love my wine. This barefoot though is definitely in the top 4. Any time I go to a campfire or picnic I make sure to have a bottle of this with me
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Great taste for a cheap price and a high alcohol percentage (9%) you really can't go wrong. Drinking this as I type šŸ˜‚.
MC J.
MC J.

This wine is sweet and delicious. I had to stop drinking it because of the aftermath. Next day, no matter how little I drank, I'd wake up with a headache.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.

Cheap and sweet wine. Not the fanciest bottle you could buy, but it's good for the price. Did give me a bit of a headache though, which not all wine does.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Pensacola, Fl

All I can say is YESSSSS! I love barefoot moscato you really cant go wrong with this wine ever! Its a good gift for yourself or for a party! So yummy too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now