Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

The only thing I can drink, I hate the taste of alcohol so this is great for me and it's inexpensive too! Plus if you mix it with oregina it's like a mimosa!
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL

This used to be my favorite wine! And I'm not a wine drinker. I've.been making a white wine cake using this wine and its perfect for it! And I love the price!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Cocoa, FL

I'm a stickler for white wine and moscato is one of my favorites. It's very light but still has that wind taste to it. This is my preferred brand of moscato.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.

This is my go-to wine. my favorite wine of all time! well - the pink moscato might have the white beat - but either are great for a night in or a wine night!
Karli H.
Karli H.
Cave Creek, Az

For the price, this a very acceptable wine. The moscato is light and crisp, with sweet undertones that are noticeable but not overwhelming. Great for brunch!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Florence, SC

Sweet, refreshing, inexpensive. I'm not a wine snob & I don't discriminate. This stuff is like a Juicy Juice, so sweet & yummy, it can be a little dangerous.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Havertown, PA

The best if you like a sweet wine. Also a safe wine if you want to bring skbeyhjng to a dinner/party but aren't sure what people like....it's a crowd pleaser
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL

I love Barefoot wines! They are always my go to when I am having guests. They are a great tasting wine at a great price! It is definitely a favorite of mine!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pine River, WI

This is my favorite wine from barefoot. Love the fresh taste and the lightness of it. In my opinion they don't need to change it at all. And very affordable.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
N Versailles, PA

I have tried to get myself to like this wine. But it has no taste really I like a sweet tasting wine and this is to dry. It has a good price but not quality.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?