Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Addison R.
Addison R.
Birmingham, AL

This wine will always hold a special place in my heart, it was the wine that made me fall in love with wine! It's perfect for beginners who are just getting into the vino world. It's very affordable, sweet and delicious. It's your typical sorority girl wine, so if you're looking for where to start, look no further than barefoot moscato
Kay K.
Kay K.

Like many already said, Barefoot's Moscato is a great starter wine for those who don't want anything dry. It's sweet, light, refreshing, and a great mixer. The only reason I took off a star is because, if you expand your wine palette, this moscato may (eventually) come off as a "one note" wine. Still... it's a delicious choice to try!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Chesterfield , IN

You can get this wine just about anywhere, which i like. sometimes i find things k like, and then i can only get them one specific place. i like that this is a sweet wine. i like jt better chilled. pair well with any dinner. also, its not super pricey, so if your having people over, its. to going tocost a fortune to supply the wine!
Sara K.
Sara K.
Millersville, PA

Its not my favorite moscato but it will do in a pinch or when I don't have enough money for my favorite bottle. You can find this everywhere. I'll also gift this to friends who are new to wine as its sweeter than usual moscatos. Its not expensive, it tastes good but if you're a total wino this is probably not your idea of good wine.
Jalah F.
Jalah F.
Van Buren, AR

This is one of the better moscatos that I have tried. It's not my first choice but it is very affordable and has a great flavor. It's available at almost every liqour store so when my first choice isn't available this is my go to.  If your looking for a sweeter white wine that won't break the bank I would give this one a try.
Sami V.
Sami V.

I honestly don't understand the hype over this moscato. I think the taste is off and out of any wine brand, Barefoot gives me the worst headache! I have so many brands that are better, most of them are MUCH better. In my opinion, I would rather spend the extra few bucks and get a great bottle of wine over one that's just meah....
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID

I am typically not a sweet wine drinker...but when the weather is hot Moscato is really refreshing! I love to add a splash of my favorite fruit juice or some fresh berries to it. I have learned however to not drink multiple bottles...the sugar content will leave you with a lovely, end of the world style headache the next morning!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.

This is a great hot summer day wine to drink chilled and outside with your girls. It's definitely a very very sweet wine but I think it's extremely refreshing. The hint of bubbles just adds to the experience. For the price, you can't beat it! I always have some of this on hand, but that may change after the weather gets cooler.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

This is a good glass of wine to have and relax with. It is not overtly sweet like many other moscato's I have tried, but still has a light refreshing taste to it! This bottle of wine is not expensive compared to many other brands that are out there. This is just one of those that pleases all girls at the bachelor watch parties!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL

There is nothing better than coming home after a long day and pouring a big glass of Barefoot Moscato and taking a warm bubble bath. This is my absolute favorite wine. It's sweet and smooth. You cannot beat the price. A huge bottle is only around $10! If you aren't much of a wine drinker, you must at least give this one a try.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?