BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Joelle V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was the first wine i ever drank and i still love it. It is so sweet it barely even tastes like alcohol. Have to be careful as sometimes the really sweet wines can cause headaches, but as far as taste goes, i love this stuff.
Brittany M.
I love the price tag of this wine! Can't go wrong with $4.99 a bottle. I used to drink this quite a bit, but I prefer my wines a little sweeter than this is. But I still reach for Barefoot occasionally. It's a great brand.
Megan M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I tried this because so many people that I know drink it but as a wino this was even more disappointing than I was expecting. If you drink wine even a little this is undrinkable and a huge headache. There are much better cheap options.
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot may be on the lower price scale of the wines but that doesn’t mean this moscato doesn’t taste great! Barefoot offers a lot of variety and with this moscato it is one of the most liked by me and my group of friends
Sara D.
Sheffield, AL
I went out to dinner tonight with my family and some friends and I enjoyed a glass of beer and my friend couldn’t finish her glass of moscato... and let me say that this was the smoothest and the sweetest wine I have ever tasted! This wine is now my all time favorite!
Briana W.
This is a great wine for someone who wants to start exploring wine. It’s a dessert wine so it’s very sweet with balanced flavors. It’s reasonably priced & can be found in majority of liquor stores. Definitely recommend this.
Ashley D.
Des Moines, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great basic wine if you are looking for something cheap and sweet! It's not the best but it isn't terrible for the price. I would recommend the red moscato over the white moscato though! It isn't as sweet.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m a big big fan of moscato I’m a sweet wine kind of girl so this was perfect for me! I️ get I️t all the time for the house. I️t has an amazing flavor, slightly fruity with a nice sweet finish! Not to sweet just right!
Cynthia T.
I really don't drink BUT when I do this is the wine I always reach for, I love white wines and occasionally I will try red wine but this brand never does me wrong even though I am not a consistent wine connoisseur
Angelique R.

One of my fav drinks! This is very inexpensive and
tastes great! This wine will definitely sneak up on you and give a nice little
buzz.  This wine is also good to make
Sangria or wine pops.

Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?