BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
This unfortunately wasn't a favorite for me. I've previously enjoyed most Barefoot products but to me this one was a miss. The flavor wasn't great and I had a bad aftertaste. I've had other moscato's that were far better and still in the same price range. Sadly I will not be repurchasing.
Chelsea G.
Oh, Barefoot wine. I like this brand, and their moscato is my favorite, but it's not my go-to like it was when I first turned 21. Compared to other moscato options, it's good, but I usually chose different brands now that I know more about wine. It's still good though, don't get me wrong.
Michelle B.
Murphy, NC
Barefoot Moscato is just delicious. It's always my carry on wine when we cruise. The bottle is great, and the label with the footprint is adorable. It is a great fruity, sweet wine, that goes with pretty much anything, especially if you are enjoying it around the pool! Love this stuff!
Sandy L.
Palmdale , Ca
If you like sweet wine this one is the way to go. I like to put some frozen green grapes in my glass and pour this delicious liquid to the top. It's my favorite brand to go to for Moscato. You can buy a huge bottle to share or get a regular bottle for yourself. The girls and I love it.
Amy S.
I love Moscato's because of the sweet taste. Barefoot Moscato didn't disappoint. I tried this brand because a friend recommended it. I will definitely be buying this brand again. I do recommend this brand of wine to others! You will not be disappointed especially if you like Moscato's!
Jaleesa C.
This is my go to wine when I am at the grocery store. It is inexpensive and is a great value for the cost. The taste is light and a touch of sweetness without being overly fruity. Some moscato is too fruity but not this brand. I would definitely be purchasing this again in the future.
Jaclyn A.
I love sweet wines and Barefoot's Moscato is definitely for the sweet wine lovers. It is not your type if you prefer dry wines. It is easy to drink and comes in a big ole cheap bottle, so it's my go to brand for affordability sake. Good for summer nights in the hot tub with the girls.
Jennifer K.
When I first started drinking wine, I wasn't sure what kind I would like. My boss ended up giving me some ideas and what she liked. Went to the store and ended up getting this. By far my favorite. It's sweet and it'll make you drink the whole bottle because you can't have enough haha
Gina S.
This is such a good wine. I can drink a few glasses of this and not get an upset stomach like I do with some wines that are too sweet. It is very reasonably priced and found anywhere wine is sold. I always have a bottle in my fridge waiting around for whenever i'm having a rough day!
Crystal H.
Rio Vista, CA
this wine is so sweet and robust i absoulutly love it. im a big fan of moscato in general but this particular brand definatly knows what there doing when it comes to moscato let alone there other wines are all also just fabulous. i highly recomend not only this brand but this flaver
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?