Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Chesterfield , IN

You can get this wine just about anywhere, which i like. sometimes i find things k like, and then i can only get them one specific place. i like that this is a sweet wine. i like jt better chilled. pair well with any dinner. also, its not super pricey, so if your having people over, its. to going tocost a fortune to supply the wine!
Jalah F.
Jalah F.
Van Buren, AR

This is one of the better moscatos that I have tried. It's not my first choice but it is very affordable and has a great flavor. It's available at almost every liqour store so when my first choice isn't available this is my go to.  If your looking for a sweeter white wine that won't break the bank I would give this one a try.
Sami V.
Sami V.

I honestly don't understand the hype over this moscato. I think the taste is off and out of any wine brand, Barefoot gives me the worst headache! I have so many brands that are better, most of them are MUCH better. In my opinion, I would rather spend the extra few bucks and get a great bottle of wine over one that's just meah....
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID

I am typically not a sweet wine drinker...but when the weather is hot Moscato is really refreshing! I love to add a splash of my favorite fruit juice or some fresh berries to it. I have learned however to not drink multiple bottles...the sugar content will leave you with a lovely, end of the world style headache the next morning!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.

This is a great hot summer day wine to drink chilled and outside with your girls. It's definitely a very very sweet wine but I think it's extremely refreshing. The hint of bubbles just adds to the experience. For the price, you can't beat it! I always have some of this on hand, but that may change after the weather gets cooler.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

This is a good glass of wine to have and relax with. It is not overtly sweet like many other moscato's I have tried, but still has a light refreshing taste to it! This bottle of wine is not expensive compared to many other brands that are out there. This is just one of those that pleases all girls at the bachelor watch parties!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL

There is nothing better than coming home after a long day and pouring a big glass of Barefoot Moscato and taking a warm bubble bath. This is my absolute favorite wine. It's sweet and smooth. You cannot beat the price. A huge bottle is only around $10! If you aren't much of a wine drinker, you must at least give this one a try.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Centerville, OH

So, this wine is my definite go to in terms of price, taste, and all around enjoyment I get from it. I love to have this on hand for parties or just after a long day at work. Don't let the price tag confuse you, this is a great quality wine! It's sweet and light and perfect for enjoying outside on your patio on a summers day!
Torie H.
Torie H.
Fort drum, NY

This is my everyday go to wine. The favor is on point. The color is awesome. It's a very solid Moscato. Barefoot Moscato is the wine that my husband introduced me to to start me on wine and is always my go to. Barefoot proved to me I love wine before it I hated wine and refused to try it but know I'm a regular wine drinker.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

This is definitely one of my favorite wines. Barefoot Moscato is a sweet light wine that is not overpowering. A lot of wines tend to be dry but this particular wine is sweet like fruit juice with a hint of alcohol. I like sweeter wines but this is the one that I go back to and bring to dinner events and is always a big hit!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now