BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Joelle V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was the first wine i ever drank and i still love it. It is so sweet it barely even tastes like alcohol. Have to be careful as sometimes the really sweet wines can cause headaches, but as far as taste goes, i love this stuff.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Go-to wine right here! Every wine-o has their favorite and this is mine. I love the price, the taste, and how easy it is to find. They even have the different sized bottles for whatever kind of night you’re planning on having.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Very inexpensive, but nice tasting wine. I love a sweet wine. It pairs well with any meal. It's scout $7-8 a bottle. You can purchase it in the grocery store. I would definitely purchase again. I would definitely recommend it.
Caroline L.
FAVORTIE WINE!!! This is always my go to for wine nights! Not too sweet, but not bitter or tart either. A favorite at dinner parties with young and old. I always share a bottle with my mom for holidays! A must buy next time you’re out!
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m a big big fan of moscato I’m a sweet wine kind of girl so this was perfect for me! I️ get I️t all the time for the house. I️t has an amazing flavor, slightly fruity with a nice sweet finish! Not to sweet just right!
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
Good wine that’s not expensive. This wine never disappoints. You can get it at most grocery stores, I buy it at heb. I’m a proud returning customer since most wines in the same price range disappoint. This one is great!
Briana W.
This is a great wine for someone who wants to start exploring wine. It’s a dessert wine so it’s very sweet with balanced flavors. It’s reasonably priced & can be found in majority of liquor stores. Definitely recommend this.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great basic wine if you are looking for something cheap and sweet! It's not the best but it isn't terrible for the price. I would recommend the red moscato over the white moscato though! It isn't as sweet.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I absolutely love snagging a bottle of this when I pick up my groceries it tastes so smooth and I love he flavors I can pick from I love relaxing with a glass of wine before bed especially after a long stressful day
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my relax and watch lifetime all day wine. This wine is very light and sweet. I️ always have a bottle in my house and my husband enjoys it as well. It is very affordable and almost everyone I️ know likes it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?