4.55 / 5 based on 8,039 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This was the first wine i ever drank and i still love it. It is so sweet it barely even tastes like alcohol. Have to be careful as sometimes the really sweet wines can cause headaches, but as far as taste goes, i love this stuff.
Go-to wine right here! Every wine-o has their favorite and this is mine. I love the price, the taste, and how easy it is to find. They even have the different sized bottles for whatever kind of night you’re planning on having.
Very inexpensive, but nice tasting wine. I love a sweet wine. It pairs well with any meal. It's scout $7-8 a bottle. You can purchase it in the grocery store. I would definitely purchase again. I would definitely recommend it.
FAVORTIE WINE!!! This is always my go to for wine nights! Not too sweet, but not bitter or tart either. A favorite at dinner parties with young and old. I always share a bottle with my mom for holidays! A must buy next time you’re out!
I’m a big big fan of moscato I’m a sweet wine kind of girl so this was perfect for me! I️ get I️t all the time for the house. I️t has an amazing flavor, slightly fruity with a nice sweet finish! Not to sweet just right!
Good wine that’s not expensive. This wine never disappoints. You can get it at most grocery stores, I buy it at heb. I’m a proud returning customer since most wines in the same price range disappoint. This one is great!
This is a great wine for someone who wants to start exploring wine. It’s a dessert wine so it’s very sweet with balanced flavors. It’s reasonably priced & can be found in majority of liquor stores. Definitely recommend this.
This is a great basic wine if you are looking for something cheap and sweet! It's not the best but it isn't terrible for the price. I would recommend the red moscato over the white moscato though! It isn't as sweet.
I absolutely love snagging a bottle of this when I pick up my groceries it tastes so smooth and I love he flavors I can pick from I love relaxing with a glass of wine before bed especially after a long stressful day
This is my relax and watch lifetime all day wine. This wine is very light and sweet. I️ always have a bottle in my house and my husband enjoys it as well. It is very affordable and almost everyone I️ know likes it.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos