BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
I am ready to drink the entire bottle just looking at it through the screen - is that enough said or what? A must have. A great thing I like to do is take 2 bottles of Barefoot Moscato, 1 bottle of pink lemonade, 1 bottle of sprite and 3 cups of frozen fruit- mix it all together. I call it Mommy Juice!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Richmond, VA
I am just starting to get into wine and this stuff is so good! It tastes more like a sweet juice than a white wine so if you are sensitive to sweet drinks I may not recommend this for you. I buy this wine all the time and often find myself buying the double bottles. Can never get enough of this stuff!
Kim A.
Kim A.
Boulder, CO
This is very sweet and sugary but if you wanted something for girls that don't usually like drinking, especially in warm weather, then it can be delightful. The price is right and you could make some fun cocktails out of it too. I don't buy it often but I wouldn't turn it down if it was offered to me.
Eileen A.
Eileen A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great beginner wine. Many people who try it has liked it, barefoot might be a little bit more expensive then some but it's defiantly worth it. It's affordable but not super cheap. I would recommend it to someone who hasn't had wine or doesn't drink it often. It's super sweet and really good.
Alesha V.
Alesha V.
This is my go to wine! It's sweet and refreshing! For a wine that is under 10 dollars I was impressed with the flavor. It had the right amount of sweetness and it definitely exceeded my expectations. The great flavor of this wine has made me branch out and try the other wines that this company makes.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
My go to when I am looking for a cheap bottle of wine. Definitely not the best wine I have ever had but for the price point you can't really go wrong. It is perfect wine if you are having a lot of people over and need to buy multiple bottles of wine. The Moscato is my favorite of the Barefoot brand
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
This is my husbands favorite wine. I tend to prefer darker wines but this Moscato is one that I can drink with my husband who typically does not prefer wine over a beer. I think it is great for the price and we tend to buy this when we are having company over because it is pretty universally liked.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Aurora, OH
We love Barefoot wine as a middle of the road wine for our family nights in. They come in smaller sizes which we just used for a baby shower as a giveaway and was the perfect size and price. Who doesn't love a little glass of wine as a gift? This wine is sweet for those that love a sweeter wine.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Oviedo, FL
Barefoot Moscato is a perfect wine for a girl's night in. It provides a crispiness and light fruitful flavor but also a hint of sweetness. My bff and I thoroughly enjoyed this wine while catching up and spending quality time together. Let's just say by the end pf the night we were quite chatty .
Alaina T.
Alaina T.
I work at a bar and this is our top selling Moscato. No wonder why! It's smooth and not over the top sweet. It's got just enough flavor but not too much to over do it. I think barefoot does a fantastic job of making great quality affordable wines. I definitely seek them out when buying for home.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?