BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Angel H.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
My go to when I am looking for a cheap bottle of wine. Definitely not the best wine I have ever had but for the price point you can't really go wrong. It is perfect wine if you are having a lot of people over and need to buy multiple bottles of wine. The Moscato is my favorite of the Barefoot brand
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
This is my husbands favorite wine. I tend to prefer darker wines but this Moscato is one that I can drink with my husband who typically does not prefer wine over a beer. I think it is great for the price and we tend to buy this when we are having company over because it is pretty universally liked.
Alaina T.
Alaina T.
I work at a bar and this is our top selling Moscato. No wonder why! It's smooth and not over the top sweet. It's got just enough flavor but not too much to over do it. I think barefoot does a fantastic job of making great quality affordable wines. I definitely seek them out when buying for home.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Aurora, OH
We love Barefoot wine as a middle of the road wine for our family nights in. They come in smaller sizes which we just used for a baby shower as a giveaway and was the perfect size and price. Who doesn't love a little glass of wine as a gift? This wine is sweet for those that love a sweeter wine.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Oviedo, FL
Barefoot Moscato is a perfect wine for a girl's night in. It provides a crispiness and light fruitful flavor but also a hint of sweetness. My bff and I thoroughly enjoyed this wine while catching up and spending quality time together. Let's just say by the end pf the night we were quite chatty .
Taylor T.
I have drank quite a few bottles of cheaper win in my day, and this one ranks along the top few. It tastes great, but the only problem is sometimes you get a bottle (whether it be older, or the company did something different), it tastes horrible. It probably happens with every 1 in 20 bottles.
Taylor T.
Barefoots moscato is a wine you can use to celebrate with, have a casual drink with or have as your go to wine! This wine is perfect for any occasion, it's sweet but not too sweet and especially a great wine to introduce to new wine drinkers! Join the barefoot moscato fan club & TRY THIS WINE!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Middleville, MI
Amazing taste with a mellow feel. Great for movie nights or just a glass after kids go to bed, love all the barefoot products I have tried and will continue to but others. I normally purchase this brand at Walmart while shopping for the week and would definitely buy it anywhere else it's sold.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is some of the best wine. And it is ridiculously cheap. Nice crisp taste. Buy at any wine/liquor store. It's always a staple in my house since its cheap and delicious. The bottles are cute and easy to reuse (if your into that DIY stuff). Great buy always, never been disappointed with one.
Vaniecia S.
Vaniecia S.
The Barefoot Moscato is really sweet but not overbearing. I wished I grabbed the bigger bottle the first time I tried it because it was finished before I knew it. I purchased it from Walgreens but I have seen it at CVS, Walmart, and Publix. It has been a staple within my wine collection since.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?