BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
mariah s.
mariah s.
Yonkers, NY
I typically do not drink wine. However, this wine is so incredibly sweet, goes down very smoothly. Nothing like red sour wine. This barefoot moscato is my definite go to wine wherever I go. Price is extremely affordable. Will always recommend this wine to everyone and anyone I know for suggestions.
Red U.
Red U.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone knows me for my love of wine. I absolutely love it it unwinds me like nothing else and relaxes me. Barefoot is one of my top brands for one for sure.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Orlando, FL
It tastes so good and is not to sweet. I love it cold. It's goes down smoothly and is a great asset to a girls night
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert
SUPER sweet. Barefoot has quality taste without compromising taste, definitely a good buzz for less money.
Allison H.
Allison H.
I only like really sweet wines and am usually only drink Moscato. Barefoot Moscato has become my go to favorite! It's sweet (my mind of sweet lol) and affordable! Love this wine!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Henderson, KY
This wine has the best taste. I like a sweet not dry wine and this is perfect. Definitely try it.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
This is my to go wine! I love sweet wines and the ones that go down smooth and you can enjoy the taste. I buy these to give away and also for myself. When it's cold it's delicious. This is good for any social event or just a meal. I drink it while cooking!
bebea b.
bebea b.
Flora, MS
my favorite, go to, had a bad day, need a smile, oh heck it's just Tuesday wine! clean, crisp and that touch of sweetness that I just love!
Ania G.
Ania G.
My favorite girls night in wine. Me and my best friend can crack this open have a couple glasses and relax. It's nice and sweet so I feel like it's a nice wine for those of us who wouldn't otherwise call ourselves huge wine drinkers.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I love this wine company I love the pink Moscato the reinsling they are my favorite wines very affordable good price for product!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?