Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Ann-Marie P.
Ann-Marie P.

This Barefoot Moscato tastes pretty decent, one of the moscato wines I like. Barefoot is definitely one of my favorite brands of wine to purchase.
Hanna O.
Hanna O.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm crazy picky about the wines I like. The Moscato wines I've tried in the past were typically dry, which is not my wine preference. This Moscato is perfect - it's sweet and light with enough of a savory burst to satiate your sweet tooth. Its price and delicious taste make it a crowd pleaser for both men and women.
ashley g.
ashley g.

I'm not a wine drinker but if I do want some this is my go to choice. My friends drink it so I can always get a sip when I want.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

If I'm looking to not spend a lot of money, but a decent wine.. barefoot is the way to go. Light & sweet it's not bad for the cost.
Lisette H.
Lisette H.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm a wine snob. This moscato left a lot to be desired. It tasted bland and the alcohol content was almost non-existant. I've had many good moscatos from different brands and this one is definitely not something I will buy again. A better bet would be Yellow Tail's Moscato, if you're looking for low-cost.
Pamela V.
Pamela V.

What's not to like about this wine! Affordable and great tasting. I've tried Barefoots other wines as well and they are just as good.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO

I enjoy a lot of Barefoot brand wines but Moscato is by far my favorite. I do like Barefoot's take on it but it does seem to cause heartburn quite often. However, its worth it as the taste and price are unbeatable.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Hamilton, OH

This is one of my favorite wines, it's super reasonable in price and it tastes delicious!
Liz H.
Liz H.
Wake Forest, NC

This wine is so delicious and the price just makes it even better! It's sweet but not too sweet. Compared to all of the other competing brands around the same price, this is the best. Everyone should try!
Renee E.
Renee E.
Fulton, MO

This is one of my favorite less expensive bottles of wine. As a matter of fact I just bought some today!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now