Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tara T.
Tara T.
Marietta, OK

Lovely wine. Sweet and refreshing. Cheaper wine but still has a great taste. Love for a girls night.
Maria M.
Maria M.

A great wine to have on hand. The price is great and the taste is good as well. I go for sweet wines and this one seems to be just right
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN

This is one of my favorite Moscato wines! This has such a crisp taste, with a nice fruity finish, and that makes it fab for anytime or with a yummy light dessert. This wine is inexpensive and tastes delicious.
Brea B.
Brea B.
Tulsa, OK

Most would say its a dessert wine , But it taste just as good during dinner
Eleni G.
Eleni G.
Saint Louis, MO

I love this wine. It' slight and sweet and makes things light and airy. It's the best pick me up you can have after a nice long day. Barefoot makes a delicious moscato and it is hard to beat.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
SHREWSBURY

I'm a HUGE fan of this wine. I recently found my love for mosacto and have since fallen in love with this particular brand. Not only is it one of the best Mosacto wines I've tried, but it is also very affordable!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Riverview , FL

My go to wine! It's sweet and not to over powering. Plus it's like $5. What's better than cheap wine
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT

Hands down one of my all time favorite wines! It tastes sweet, and never has a bad after taste. My go to every time!!!
Oludolapo O.
Oludolapo O.
Fort Dix, NJ

I liked that the flavor of the wine wasn't overbearing. The only thing I would change is the level of sweetness: I would bring it down a little bit.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

This is my go to wine! It can be a little sweet, but you can't beat the price! Cute name and label! Tastes great and not dry. Will forever purchase barefoot products!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now