Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Serena B.
Serena B.
If you're a white wine drinker like myself and enjoy them on the sweet, fruity side, you will enjoy this wine. It has the hints of apricot, honey, and a touch of citrus. Also cheap and the perfect starter wine.
Kali K.
Kali K.
Cincinnati, OH
Very sweet with a fruity essence, perfect transition wine for someone who is a novice wine drinker.
Erika F.
Erika F.
East Bridgewater, MA
My favorite all time wine! I can drink this all year round!!! Had this news years eve with a friend!! Yum yum
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Pewee Valley, KY
This is a great cheap moscato. It's not as smooth as your higher end miscatia but for something quick it's great.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Belton, MO
This was one of the first wines I tried when I started experimenting with different wines and I really liked it at first. Now that my taste for wine has changed i definitely don't reach for it much anymore.. but definitely recommend for someone starting out
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Love Barefoot Moscato!!!! Inexpensive and good. I'm not a big wine drinker, I drink occasionally. I recently found out about this wine in a supermarket. I can't believe how inexpensive it is, and the flavor is so good. I would definitely buy again!! One of my favorites so far. =)
Angela M.
Angela M.
Owensboro, KY
I absolutely LOVE this wine, and for the price, you can't beat it! I'm not a dry wine type of girl. I love how crisp and sweet barefoot is. I definitely have recommended this to several friends who now love it just as much as I do!
Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Love love love this whine!!! It's on the cheaper spectrum, but is still absolutely delicious!!! This is a wonderful starter whine if you just want to try something light and sweet. Pairs well with fish and chicken or just by itself!!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Aspen, CO
I'm a fan of the Barefoot brand but this moscato is probably my least favorite of any of their products. It is way too sweet and tastes cheap.
Janie H.
Janie H.
Presto, PA
My friends and I tried this for our girls night one night - I'm a red girl myself but like white wine occasionally. That being said, this one wasn't my favorite. It was a little too sweet with not enough of any other flavor. My friends liked it though!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?