Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (58)
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Cheap, easy to drink, perfectly sweet and crisp. All in all it's a perfect wine to chill and drink during the hot summer months.
J M.
J M.
Las Vegas, NV

For the price, not bad. Great for an evening summer barbecue.
Lorilynne L.
Lorilynne L.
Atwater, CA

I love any kind of Barefoot wine. Inexpensive, big bottles and nice and smooth. The moscato is probably my favorite, it's a little sweet but not overmuch and tastes good chilled or not (although I prefer it chilled).
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
FPO, AP

This wine is good and fruity but is a bit stronger than most sweet Moscatos. Can't beat the price.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Schaumburg, IL

I have taken a break from wine for multiple reasons but then picked this bottle up to try it again. Definitely as good as I remembered it. Nice flavor and not too sweet.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Flushing, MI

This is my favorite wine. Not only is it clean and sweet it's inexpensive. You can buy a bottle for around five bucks and it's well worth it
Amy G.
Amy G.
Toledo, OH

So good! it is light and bubbly. I think its best when you leave it in the freezer for about an hour before you drink it
Taylre C.
Taylre C.
Mesa, AZ

I loveeee this wine! So yummy and refreshing but not too sweet. Good for a night with your girls! If only the bottle was bigger!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Spokane, WA

I love all barefoot wines this was the first wine I had ever had and it started me on whole new craze its a very sweet wine
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
New Albany, IN

A good moscato when chilled. Pretty good taste for the price of a bottle. Usually have as a dessert wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now