Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Mccall J.
Mccall J.

Barefoot moscato is my favorite moscato! It has a great taste, and it's not too bitter like some other wines I've had
Estefany C.
Estefany C.
Mount Vernon, NY

Sweet , soft , & delicious. Always a good drink when having a girls night or dinner
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL

Its a great wine for the price. one of my top 5 wines to have at home along with the Pink one !
Always a go to, simple steak and wine dinner, or just simply long day at work wine.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL

Honestly one of my favorite wines to drink on a girls night and movies. Affordable and tastes good. :)
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Montgomery, AL

I'm not a huge wine person, but this brand of Moscato is wonderful. It pairs best with sweets or a sharp cheddar!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Orlando, FL

I generally love all Barefoot brands. The taste is simple enough to enjoy, without being too powerful for my palette.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
SHIPPENSBURG, Pa

Oh my goodness this is so refreshing! Its so good with so many foods, or just to enjoy by itself!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San Antonio , Tx

A really nice, crisp and sweet Moscato that's under 15 dollars a bottle. Surprisingly doesn't taste like its inexpensive, giving it two thumbs up.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
San Diego, CA

This Moscato is a great drink to bring to a party for a hostess gift. It isn't too expensive and everyone loves it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now