Add a Photo

Photos (61)
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
SPRING, TX

This was the wine that got me into wines. It is too sweet for me now. However I enjoy having a glass every once in a while. I think it tastes great and is budget friendly.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Manchester, CT

A great summer wine, light and refreshing. Good for those new to drinking wine. I use it to make sangria!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Philadelphia, PA

Great wine. If you like sweet wines this is one of the better ones. I love barefoot wines.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.

Love this moscato! affordable, tastes great and refreshing! I haven't tried adding fresh fruit to this moscato yet, but I will be doing so in the summer! yum!
Jen H.
Jen H.
Bowling Green, OH

I absolutely love Moscato, especially the Barefoot brand. It's sweet, delicious, and the price is perfect. It's perfect to drink on girl's night, or even to enjoy a glass after a day at work. The cheap price is also a great part of this wine. I recommend this to any wine drinkers out there!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Little Rock, AR

Very sweet
Very affordable
Easy to drink
Nice refreshing finish
The barefoot brand is a great brand
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL

My favorite brand of Moscato. Good price point and tastes great. Haven't tried but a few others, but this is my favorite. (Mostly because of the price point) Sweet, but not too sweet
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

My favorite Moscato of all time! Just enough sweetness and crisp. Nothing harsh, and always refreshing!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
West Hollywood, CA

Wayyyyy too sweet for me, but my girlfriends that aren't huge wine people love it and you definitely can't beat Barefoots prices!
Kenya M.
Kenya M.
Arlington, TX

This moscato is rather plain. I don't recommend it. I left me with a headache after one glass.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?