Add a Photo

Photos (59)
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH

I love Moscato and Barefoot is one of the best. Its not expensive either, which is all the more reason to love it
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Phoenix, AZ

This is my favorite wine. I love barefoot because its very cheap! I like to enjoy a glass before bed if I do end up having trouble sleeping
Alissa B.
Alissa B.
Quantico, VA

Good taste and great price.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Yukon, OK

I love this moscato! It is a staple at any party I host. I use it to make a mixed drink containing, Barefoot Moscato, frozen raspberry lemonade, sprite and a touch of vodka. It is ALWAYS a crowd pleaser.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Toronto , Ontario

I love the fact that it is not bitter.. Having a little sweetness after dinner in a drink is something for me to use to relax at the end of a day. :)
Amy S.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA

Barefoot is low priced and highly delicious. Their Moscato is one of my favorites, and my local liquor store keeps it in the cooler, which makes it easy to grab a bottle on your way to a get together.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Wayland, MI

This wine is great for making sangria or other mixers, however if your a true wine lover, this wine has very little flavor and way to sweet! Even for a Moscato and I do love a good cool, crisp Moscato on a hot summer day, but this particular brand just isn't one I would choose to sip alone.
Victoria Y.
Victoria Y.
Sun City Center, FL

Love this produce great taste, price and availability . It's great as a base for white sangria with fresh fruit.
Rose G.
Rose G.

One of my favorite brands. Has so many wines to choose from and all different sizes. Plus, a GREAT price!
Teresa  N.
Teresa N.
San Antonio, TX

This is one of the first white wines i ever tried. It was sweet and easy on the palate. Great with cheese and crackers.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now