Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
For a inexpensive wine it has a great taste. Perfect for summer nights and hanging out with friends.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Converse, TX
This is my go-to cheap wine. Sweet, and I've found that people who don't normally like wine enjoy this one.
Serena B.
Serena B.
If you're a white wine drinker like myself and enjoy them on the sweet, fruity side, you will enjoy this wine. It has the hints of apricot, honey, and a touch of citrus. Also cheap and the perfect starter wine.
Kali K.
Kali K.
Cincinnati, OH
Very sweet with a fruity essence, perfect transition wine for someone who is a novice wine drinker.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jacksonville, AR
This is my favorite wine. It's great as a dessert wine or with your favorite seafood entree.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
A decent moscato. Great with orange juice and a very friendly price. Pretty easy to find.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Belton, MO
This was one of the first wines I tried when I started experimenting with different wines and I really liked it at first. Now that my taste for wine has changed i definitely don't reach for it much anymore.. but definitely recommend for someone starting out
Terri B.
Terri B.
Bartlesville, OK
This is one of only a few wines I enjoy. It is slightly sweet, not overly carbonated, and always exceeds my expectations.
LaTrice L.
LaTrice L.
San Bernardino, CA
Not fond if this Moscato. It has a funky taste to me. Love Moscato, but this one doesn't do it for me.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Aspen, CO
I'm a fan of the Barefoot brand but this moscato is probably my least favorite of any of their products. It is way too sweet and tastes cheap.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?