BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jennifer H.
Its not bad for the price but its too sweet for my taste its might be good mixed but to drink alone its not for me
Melissa A.
Morrisville, PA
Just so much YAS! the best wine to drink with a good seafood meal! perfect price too
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
As a college student on a budget, this has to be the greatest thing ever! The taste is great and definitely does not reflect the low cost! I think this is something I will be drinking even when I'm not broke!
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
Another favorite wine for a great price! Also the taste is on the sweet side. Which are my favs!
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Happy Hour Expert
I am not a wine drinker at all. I tried this at a wedding one time and if I had to drink wine this would be it. It is not to sweet but sweet enough and it is not bitter. For a beer girl this wine is pretty good.
Tori G.
Discovery bay , CA
This wine is pretty good, I'm not a big wine drinker but it is awesome to cook with. It's a little sweeter and typically adds an amazing flavor to what I'm cooking.
Kelli E.
Live Oak, CA
Love that it is a great tasting wine and it doesn't brake the bank to buy. Also love the mini bottles easy to carry.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
My husband and I both enjoy this wine. You can find it at any store and it is always at a great price. I also like the look of the bottle!
Ileena Z.
Shelton, CT
I love barefoot moscato. its priced greatly. i mean a HUGE bottle of this stuff is less than $12. And that's crazy cheap for a really good wine.
This one is very sweet but is perfect for summer. Add some ice cubes and I'm in heaven
Daisy B.
Edinburg, TX
Barefoot moscato is delicious for those who like a light and sweet wine. Depends what mood I'm in but I usually end up with a bottle of moscato and I would recommend barefoot. Very affordable incase you just want to try it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?