4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
So sweet. I love this Moscato. Goes down so very smooth and pairs with so many things!
I tried this wine a while back and I did not like it one bit. It was too bitter for me.
The price is good the product is good. I do have this around for parties and dinners.
not really a fan of any barefoot wine, they taste carbonated and wine should be smooth
Real deep flavor with hints of citrus. If your looking for a cheap moscato this is it.
Honestly my favorite wine, so sweet and refreshing, and great quality for a low price!
Inexpensive but tasty for sure. I enjoy having a nice glass once in awhile after work!
Sweet and refeshing! Perfect with some sweet bread cookies after the kids are in bed!!
Anything Barefoot is delicious. And a great price point. I love this fruity sweet wine
For a cheaper-priced wine, this Moscato is really good. It's really smooth and sweet.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos