4.56 / 5 based on 8,151 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,915 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favorite of all the wines ! And only $4.97 at Walmart. It's a deal . Super sweet wine.
This is an amazing wine that isn't immensely costly. The taste is light, but delicious.
Cheap but good! I don't drink hardy ever!!! I see a lot of my friends drink this brand!
A very affordable wine for the sweet wine drinkers. Always good to have a bottle on hand.
Perfect for sangria! One of my favorite moscatos on the market! The flavor is delicious!
This is a sweet wine which I prefer! It has a good flavor. I like to drink it very cold.
I think I should own stock. This is my go to wine of choice and Moscato is my favorite.
Best wine I have ever had and the price is a plus too! You get quite a bit for your buck!
Very great flavor! It is a little sweet for a moscato but is still one of my top picks!
Light and sweet! Good for the first time wine drinker.great when making your own sangria.
Q & A
I've never tried the barefoot brand or moscato. Is this the brand to buy? I hear a lot of people talk about it.
Is this product good for it to be at its price
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos