Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Anne D.
Anne D.
Liverpool, NY

I'll be honest, I'm usually a dry red girl, but Barefot Moscato is AMAZING... especially on a hot summer day! I love how sweet it is, but not overly so. Definitely my favorite white wine ever.
Stevie S.
Stevie S.
Russellville, AR

This wine is my absolute favorite brand of wine, and at such a good flavor too. Definitely highly recommend for a nice drink at home with a great taste with a good buzz on the side.
Winter K.
Winter K.
Kansas City, KS

The smooth sweet blend of fruit in this wine is amazing. love to drink with chicken or pasta meals. love it love it love it
Nicola Z.
Nicola Z.
Woodbury, MN

Delicious sweet wine! Affordable and perfect for drinking on the patio on a hot summer's eve!
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA

Is a good tasting moscato as well as the price is great so for a hard day and not much money go to this wine.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Waretown, NJ

I love Barefoot Moscato. It is so light and refreshing and completely perfect for this time of year when it is hot outside. It is perfect chilled or at room temperature. I like all the varieties Barefoot offers of it's Moscato especially the Champagne. I have turned so many friends onto it. It is definitely affordable and I usually buy two or three each time I go. Give it a try you won't be disappointed!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX

Good taste for the price and easy to find...fun for date night or gifting to friends and family
Candice C.
Candice C.

I really enjoy this wine in the summer with a platter of fresh fruit and cheeses... of course I will drink it year round... but it is definitely best in the summer!
Gina G.
Gina G.

The price is good the product is good. I do have this around for parties and dinners.
Annie J.
Annie J.
Baltimore, MD

Grate drink to have on a nice day or if your going out and want to start the turn up early and the price is very affordable and it's worth the money I think and would buy again... I do recommend trying it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now