Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
It only took one girls night and a couple bottles of Barefoot moscato (white, pink OR red will do) and we were hooked!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City
This is one of my favorites!! You can't go wrong. It's sweet but not too sweet. I'm not a fan of really dry wines which this is not. It's soooo good.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Topeka, KS
I'm a sucker for a good sweet white that just tastes like grape juice with a little bit of bite. I love this wine because it tastes awesome & doesn't kill my budget!
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Happy Hour Expert
This is an excellent cost-effective wine, one that I enjoy drinking to unwind. Its a good amount of sweetness without being overwhelming.
Kait M.
Kait M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
This isn't my favorite wine, but it definitely is perfect when I want to run into quickly and grab something.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
Good light sweet wine. The price is definitely a plus. It's not my favorite of the brand but it's still good.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
I love moscatos! This one is so good and is a good price to just sit and home and relax with I def recommend it. Yummy!
ashley a.
ashley a.
Enterprise, MS
Wish i had some of this right now haha its deffantly a favorite of mine. Perfect light sweet taste and great price
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
This is my second favorite wine it's sweet and bubbly. It's light and crisp great for a afternoon drink or after a long day.
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
it has the sweetest smoothest taste . i can tolerate this and im not the biggest fan of wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?