Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Keila M.
Keila M.
Rialto, CA

One of my favorites! Can't go wrong with this Moscato. Has the right amount of sweet, love it!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Topeka, KS

This wine is nice. It's sweet and very delicious. The packaging is nice as well. I have bought this wine many times.
Kitty C.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX

This is a great Moscato. It is great for just sipping or enjoying with a meal. It is a bit sweet. I also find it a bit dry but I like it that way.
Red U.
Red U.
Brooklyn, NY

Everyone knows me for my love of wine. I absolutely love it it unwinds me like nothing else and relaxes me. Barefoot is one of my top brands for one for sure.
Eric P.
Eric P.
Virginia Beach, VA

This is hands down the best Moscato out there. Barefoot is affordable and is the most delicious Moscato wine there is. I can finish an entire large bottle by myself.
Laquieta E.
Laquieta E.
Austin, TX

I give the moscato a 4 stars out of 5 only because pink mascato is my favorite but white is just as tasteful .. Its not swee like the pink load ago but the Burt of it is amazing!
Really good choice of you are working with a dudget!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Berkeley, CA

This moscato is not dry, sweet and inexpensive. It can be used with or soda water for anyone that doesn't like theirs too sweet.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

A great drink for the price! Nice light refreshing in the summer, it's fantastic over ice. I do prefer a sweeter wine so I always drink moscato however this one is not as sweet as some others but it is always a go to if they do not have my #1.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.

Great value and flavor! I love the sweetness of this without it being too overwhelming. I have purchased this several times and is my go to Moscato!
Anna M.
Anna M.

My favorite wine! It's so refreshing and a great moscato for an amazing price. It's not to sweet but just the right amount for everyone to love! It's my favorite cheap moscato because of the fresh taste and great flavor!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now