BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
ashley c.
ashley c.
Stow, OH
This wine is pretty good all around. The taste is good sweet and delicious, price- very affordable, easy to find pretty much anywhere.
Laquieta E.
Laquieta E.
Austin, TX
I give the moscato a 4 stars out of 5 only because pink mascato is my favorite but white is just as tasteful .. Its not swee like the pink load ago but the Burt of it is amazing!
Really good choice of you are working with a dudget!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Alameda, CA
Delicious!! I used to drink this all the time back in college before I really knew how to drink wine. It's a little too sweet now that I've acquired a deeper taste. I would definitely recommend to those who aren't big wine drinkers but wouldn't mind sipping on some dessert.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
This is my second favorite wine it's sweet and bubbly. It's light and crisp great for a afternoon drink or after a long day.
Shaelynn N.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick , OH
This is just the right amount of sweetness and it doesn't have a bad after taste like some wines do. It's so worth the price too, which I love since I'm a broke college student.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Happy Hour Expert
Yummm yumm yum! The BEST, most inexpensive wine around. I can drink a whole bottle for myself. The taste is crisp and clean and super sweet. I love this Moscato.
Mercedez L.
Mercedez L.
Definitely a solid choice if you're on a #budget! (Or if you're in the mood to drink in larger quantities)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is a great inexpensive brand that still tastes great! The moscato is very sweet and usually you can find it on sale to stock up on multiple bottles. Great for spritzers as well!
Kai-Niambi D.
Kai-Niambi D.
this drink is seriously one of my favorites!! After all of my mommy duties have been completed, I pour a glass or 2 or 7(I keep several bottles handy) and just relax and unwind! The taste is simple and delicious... I could drink the whole bottle...... wait... I've done that already! Lol!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
My husband and I both enjoy this wine. You can find it at any store and it is always at a great price. I also like the look of the bottle!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?