Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

Most favorite wine! I love to make sangria with it. Summer is coming so there will be a lot of wine on the porch :)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Love love mosacto this is my wine when I'm looking for a big bottle for cheap has an amazing sweet flavor and is not over tart at all love this
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Lawrenceburg, KY

Definitely a favorite. And very reasonably priced. Sweet and flavorful. You can't beat a deal like this!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX

This is a guaranteed girls night drink, that most ladies will love. It is sweet and will pretty much satisfy anyone's buds while chit chatting through the night. It is affordable, which is nice too.
Kori D.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX

I'm not a wine person. I prefer sweet grape juice that will get me drunk which is what this is. Also I'm a broke college student so price works. I've been to fancy wineries and vineyards that would kick me out for mentioning this but I can't help myself.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Lexington, SC

Barefoot is by far one of my favorite brands. The moscato is nice and sweet with a light, crisp flavor. Perfect for a hot summer's day!!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Albuquerque, NM

My all time favorite wine. Definitely on the sweet side so goes great with desserts or on its own.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Lexington, KY

This is amazing very great flavor and amazing price, I would Recommend this wine to all my friends to try
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.

I was never much of a wine drinker and thought having a cheap brand wouldn't be good but I actually like it more than any of the expensive types and it's the only brand I really but now!
Ninjer R.
Ninjer R.
Inglewood, CA

Love anything sweet! This Moscato from Barefeet is a HIT!! I could drink the whole bottle if I wanted to smh. Its affordable and would pair well with any desert or alone
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?