4.56 / 5 based on 8,186 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love it it taste little bit like rose it's really smooth to drink it's really sweet wine
Used it when cooking fish ...............gave it a great flavor great and cheap brand!!!!!!
Nice moscato from a dependable brand. Good price. This is a nice wine to bring to a party.
I like this wine. I prefer a light, sweet wine and this is just that. It's cheap and good.
This is my favorite wine! It's sweet and very delicious. Perfect with cheese or some pasta!
This is a classic lol I mean you can't beat the price for what you get the pink is good too
I only like white wine and I really enjoyed this Moscato. I will definitely buy this again.
good sweet wine that is perfect to keep on hand for any night. No special occasion needed!
Great wine . Love the flavor of it not too strong and a nice sweet flavor so this is great
The price and the taste!! Excellent! By far get the best bang for your buck with this wine.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos