Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Brittany N.
Brittany N.

I love to add some juice abd cut up fruit to barefoot for summer parties! but its also great by itself for when youjust need a glass :)
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

I am a big fan moscato and this brand is really good I remember a liquor store had it as a sample and it was light not too strong but it was good.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL

Love this wine! Super affordable and delicious goes with almost any food.
Megan C.
Megan C.

This is my go-to wine. Nothing too fancy, but inexpensive and has a great sweet taste. Easy to drink, especially for people who are not too crazy about wine. Love it either way.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Salisbury, MD

It's a really good wine. I love moscato because it doesn't have the dry taste in your mouth. It's the perfect amount of sweetness.
David T.
David T.
Melbourne, FL

Barefoot wines are definitely not at the top of the list when it comes to quality, but if you are like most people, even the lower end wines are still very much enjoyable and Barefoot is no exception. If you are looking for a decent sweet wine that won't hurt your wallet, Barefoot Moscato is a solid choice. It's very easy to drink and has a pleasant palette of pears, and a citrucy flavor that holds nicely throughout.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, Ct

Cheap (but doesn't taste cheap) and sweet. This is always my go-to wine. Theres always a bottle in my house!
Phandy S.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA

Cheap and taste good. I like buying their moscato but my personal fave is the red moscato. taste good and a lighter buzz.
Audriana S.
Audriana S.
Rialto, CA

Sweet wine taste good:)
April B.
April B.
Atlanta, GA

I prefer the sweeter wines and for the price you can not do better then this. I fully recommend this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now