Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.

Not my favorite Moscato. You get what you pay for, it's just too bitter in the end. I definitely think Stella Rosa's is better and has more of a sweet taste.
Des B.
Des B.

This is the only wine in the world that can give me a hangover. I love it though, the price is perfect and the taste is amazing. It's always the great "girl's night" drink. The only problem is the next morning it just sits in my tummy till I have to give it up! I guess some people aren't able to drink certain wines lol! But overall great product.
Sally S.
Sally S.
Davenport, FL

I love barefoot moscato wine. It has just the right amount of sweetness. It's refreshing. Has the perfect amount of carbonation. I love all the moscato flavors but the white one is my favorite.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Little Rock, AR

Very sweet
Very affordable
Easy to drink
Nice refreshing finish
The barefoot brand is a great brand
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.

Love this wine! It's very sweet, so not a very good wine to pair with dinner, but perfect for an after dinner dessert treat! Or a girls night!
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA

This is the perfect wine for a ladies night in. Super sweet and very very affordable. I think there may be more sugar in here than alcohol but its a good crowd pleaser when you're not trying to pair food or get too fancy. I would buy this again or any of the barefoot wines
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I'm not a big fan of moscato because it is too sweet, but this moscato is great paired with strawberries on a summer day. Nice and refreshing.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fackler, AL

Love Moscato, but I am not a fan or this particular brand. Though it is cheap,it can make some of your favorite wines taste awful.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Northampton, PA

I enjoyed drinking this type of wine. It is one of my favorite. You can make a drink with a bit of Coconut vodka and pineapple juice. It taste awesome.
whitneyNov k.
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD

Another affordable option from barefoot but not my favorite. I prefer the pink moscato but I do serve this as an option for girls night.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?