Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Katie M.
Katie M.

This is a good cheep moscato. It's something that my mom loves and she's a little picky on her wines she drinks
Ian W.
Ian W.
Oxford, MS

Barefoot Moscato is a refreshing wine that delivers on taste and doesn't break the bank account. This wine is a perfect go to for any last minute gathering. The flavor is sweet, light and delicious. I will be purchasing this wine again to share with my friends and family.
Ash J.
Ash J.

I love Moscato and I love the affordability of Barefoot. I'm by no means a wine connoisseur but I love the flavor.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Clermont, FL

My favorite type of wine is moscato. This Barefoot wine is sweet and smooth, but I've found others that I prefer over this. However, for the low price it is a great value and I'd consider buying it again.
Justin H.
Justin H.
Atlanta, GA

For the price, barefoot wines can't be beat. Especially the whites a and pink wines. I used to drink the moscato a lot more a few years ago but now my tastes have changed to more of the reds. I still purchase this to take to parties and gatherings with friends who I know don't like red wines and they always like this moscato.
missy T.
missy T.
Pineland, TX

I love this kind of wine. My mother n law got me stuck on this one. Its so far the best. I do love to try new wines but so far have found this one to be the best one of all. Now i do like others but cant seem to taste as good as this one.
Cate B.
Cate B.
Gardiner, ME

Let me first start out by saying I am NOT a Moscato person... I like my wine to taste less sweet and more full bodied. A friend of mine gifted this to me at Christmas... So, I tried it... it was light and sweet but in a cloying surypy sort of way. Definitely not something I would buy again... please pass the Merlot, lol ;-)
Julian S.
Julian S.

Sweet and cheap... Just what I'm looking for! This wine is certainly not for the wine snob type but great to cure your fix.
Cameron M.
Cameron M.
San Diego, CA

This is one of my go tos. I love to drink this whenever it's not too sweet but just enough sweet for me to keep drinking
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I had high hopes for this wine. However the denseness was unbearable. It was so dry and strong I wasn't unable to even attempt to enjoy the flavor
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now