4.55 / 5 based on 8,036 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot Moscato wines are delicious. I love a sweet moscato wine and these are great.
My favorite sweet wine! Cheap, yet still delicious. I always recommend this to friends.
Inexpensive but tasty for sure. I enjoy having a nice glass once in awhile after work!
Love this wine and the price too, it really is very smooth and easy to drink. Love it
Honestly my favorite wine, so sweet and refreshing, and great quality for a low price!
I love it. Sweet and just the right amount of "relaxation" for after a hard days work
Love me some barefoot Moscato! Perfect sweet white wine for a summer day #backyardBash
I prefer the Lucky Duck Moscato which isn't as sweet. This one was on the sugary side.
All of the moscato wines, including the spritzers are yummy!!! Reasonably priced, too.
Pretty good wine for how cheap it is! Has to be one of the best cheap wines out there.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos