BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Newnan, GA
I don't think I can say how much I love this wine! I buy this from any local store, it's perfect for any occasion! It's cool, crisp, sweet and delicious. It's not a wine for those who don't like sweet and it's incredibly affordable!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Dawson Springs, KY
This is my favorite go to wine to drink. The taste is sweet but not too sweet to turn your stomach and it has no bad after taste. You can buy it just about anywhere, even some grocery stores.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
The price is great, and the flavor is not bad! It's a cheaper wine and it has a nice taste. Barefoot makes cheap bottles that are great for weeknight dinners at home.
Kylee R.
Kylee R.
Charleroi, PA
I love it! My absolute favorite wine! I'm not a huge fan of the wine taste but this is a more of a sweet juice flavor but with all alcohol
shanae s.
shanae s.
Marietta, GA
So good after a long day. I would recommend this wine to anyone just starting out in their wine adventure.
Krystalrose B.
Krystalrose B.
I love barefoot. I drink all of there wines and they never seem to fail me. Love the red moscato and this one as well
Katie V.
Katie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a really nice, sweet wine that is very easy to drink. I love to pick up a bottle of this to bring to housewarming parties as gifts because I honestly don't think I've met anyone that doesn't like it. Also its a very reasonable price!!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Ferndale, MI
This is definitely my drink of choice every Thursday night when I am watching Scandal with my roommate!
Lauryn H.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go-to wine. Whether to pair with dinner, to have with my bubble bath, or to unwind after a long day at work. I think the fruit flavors of this wine beat any other brand I have tried (except for this expensive Italian imported moscato at the local family Italian restaurant). I think it has some peach flavorings, and I love that since I used to live in Georgia. I have been loyal to Barefoot moscato for 8 years and I don't think anything will change my mind! You can't beat the flavor for the price!
Eric P.
Eric P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is hands down the best Moscato out there. Barefoot is affordable and is the most delicious Moscato wine there is. I can finish an entire large bottle by myself.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?