Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Sara T.
Sara T.

the classic white girl muscato. drinks like juice, gets you nice and buzzed, and often purchased for less than $5
Calandria W.
Calandria W.
Birmingham, AL

Barefoot Moscato has a great taste it's a bit sweet and smooth and very relaxing flavor .
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Topeka, KS

I'm a sucker for a good sweet white that just tastes like grape juice with a little bit of bite. I love this wine because it tastes awesome & doesn't kill my budget!
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Indianapolis, IN

A nice, refreshing summer wine. This wine is fairly sweet so drink cautiously. Has some nice white grape flavor and can be used in mixing sangrias or punches.
Amy B.
Amy B.

This is great for a warm summer night alone, or mixed to make a sangria! Light and refreshing, definitely keep a couple on hand for unexpected guests.
Red U.
Red U.
Brooklyn, NY

Everyone knows me for my love of wine. I absolutely love it it unwinds me like nothing else and relaxes me. Barefoot is one of my top brands for one for sure.
Kait M.
Kait M.
Camp Lejeune, NC

This isn't my favorite wine, but it definitely is perfect when I want to run into quickly and grab something.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Salem, MO

This is definitely a favorite for girls nights in. Not too expensive, not too sweet. I'm no wine connoisseur but my tastebuds know when they like something. Will definitely be purchasing this again.
A T.
A T.

What can I say about this wine? It is way too sweet - sickly so. I have found every product that I have tried from Barefoot to be too sweet. So if you know someone with a sweet tooth who has no sense in wine, go for it. It even tastes like it's bad for you. But if you have any opinions or experience with wine or are not an underage teen, go elsewhere. Value (0/5).
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose Creek, SC

Good light sweet wine. The price is definitely a plus. It's not my favorite of the brand but it's still good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now