Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Judy T.
Judy T.
Florence, MS
I really like this wine. It's not expensive and the taste is good. Only down side is it give me headaches from time to time :(
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Fort Riley, KS
Love love love moscato! This wine is a little more on the bitter side. You can get it at almost every liquor store or anywhere that sells alcohol. With how cheap the wine is compared to yellow tail I'd recommended yellow tail it goes down smoother and is somewhat sweeter.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
If you love sweet wine that doesnt brake the bank then you should try this bottle. It is a really sweet wine and very smooth. You can also mix in some berries and other things to make it even sweeter. Very refreshing on a hot summer day or if your like me, it is refreshing and tasty any day of the year.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Cincinnati, OH
I wish I was able to give this more than 5 stars! Hands down, my FAVORITE! I'm not a wine lover, but I enhog moscato especially barefoot brand. I always have a few bottle stashed in my fridge. And you can't beat the price!!
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Happy Hour Expert
This is an excellent cost-effective wine, one that I enjoy drinking to unwind. Its a good amount of sweetness without being overwhelming.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Salt Lake City, UT
This wasn't my favorite. It was too bitter and left my mouth very dry. The flavors it lists on the back didn't stand out.
Jenelle E.
Jenelle E.
Lumberton
So sweet and satisfying- great with dessert or with a night out with your girlfriends
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I've had better tasting wines for the same price. moscato is supposed to be sweet but this has a dry taste. I bought it last minute but if you are looking for something affordable I would go with yellowtail.
Traci E.
Traci E.
I received a bottle of the Barefoot Moscato as a baby shower gift. Moscato wines are typically my favorite since they are sweet and fruity. I don't have this wine in front of me but I think this is the one with hints of pear- which make it one of my favorites.
Maiken E.
Maiken E.
One of the best moscatos I've tried! And it's also super affordable. I love how it's sweet, but not too sweet. Would definitely recommend this moscato! It's amazing!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?