Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

This is a delicious crisp wine, perfect to have chilled on a spring/summer night, and it is cheap and easy to find!
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH

I love Moscato and Barefoot is one of the best. Its not expensive either, which is all the more reason to love it
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Greenville, PA

Barefoot is an amazing wine and it's affordable! The pink and red moscatos are also wonderful! Depending on your tastes I'd also recommend the sweet red and the reisling!
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Brick, NJ

Nice and sweet. For a summer picnic it's perfect! It also a perfect match for mixing with your favorite summer fruit, ginger ale, or seltzer. My favorite way to enjoy is with some exceptional cheeses and fruit!
Michele G.
Michele G.

I love this wine. It is affordable, smooth and has sweet taste. One of my faves
Liz T.
Liz T.
Brooklyn, NY

It all started when my local liquor store has their 50% Wine Wednesday deals and my college roommates would bring home a bottle every week. Out of all the wines I've tasted - and I'm a picky person - Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite! Fruity, sweet, and does not have an overbearing taste of alcohol.. it is definitely a must try for those of you who are still learning how to appreciate wine!
stevie h.
stevie h.
Dona Ana, NM

I don't usually drink wine but this one was tasty even to me so most people could probably enjoy this. I suggest drinking this very very chilled.
Karolyn N.
Karolyn N.

I'm always in the mood for a nice glass of Moscato. However, I'm not exactly a fan of Barefoot Moscato. In my opinion, it tastes dingy to me. Personally, I don't think you have to break the bank to buy a quality bottle of Moscato -- $12-20.
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI

This is the perfect blend of sweet and dry. Neither are overpowering and gives it a nice balance. It's the perfect drink for both classy events and a glass of wine after work.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Portland, OR

Second favorite Moscato after cupcake brand. So tasty!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now