Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
This is a pretty average wine for the price. It is a solid choice for a cheap girls night, movie and cookie dough kinda night.
Ollyce P.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
A good, inexpensive, and sweet wine. Great with frozen fruit! It is also sold at most stores!
Jenta H.
Jenta H.
Portland, OR
My go to. I always have two bottles in the fridge. This is a sweet desert wine that pairs well with italian food. It is also like the training wheel wine. People who can't handle to bitter taste of some wines can try this one which is about as sweet a syrup.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot has great prices! I actually just bought cases of this for sisters bridal shower and everyone loved it!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL
The Barefoot Mascato was a little too sweet for me, after one glass I had a headache! This is a great wine for anyone who likes to fill that sweet spot!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great Moscato. Barefoot makes a good wine and I definitely would drink it again. It's definitely affordable and tastes good.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this wine, it sweet and crisp. Some wines give me a headache but not this brand. It meets my expectations every time. I love that sweet flavor and the price is fair. You can always find it on sale. I will continue to purchase this wine.
Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Hands down the BEST moscato I have ever had. Not overpoweringly too sweet and is crisp, fruity, and perfectly flavored!
Str8beauty -.
Str8beauty -.
Pretty good not one my favorites. Definitely a bang for your buck super cheap. Great for parties or even in punches.
Carrington H.
Carrington H.
Columbus , GA
If you are looking for a cheap but not bad tasting moscato this is a go-to. The price is more than reasonable and it's tasty. Can't go wrong.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?