Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL

Before I started really enjoying wines, this was my go-to. This is very sweet wine that tastes almost juice-like. It's definitely an easy-drinker, and unless you specifically dislike sweet wine, I think you would enjoy this! Great value for the price, also!
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, Ca

I had this wine for Thanksgiving and it tasted good as always. The one obvious hint I will give about this wine is to serve it VERY cold.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI

Pretty good moscato. Good flavor-a bit too sweet versus other moscatos but great and not overpriced.
Megan G.
Megan G.
S Pittsburg, TN

This is a great tasting sweet wine. This is my usual go to wine. The taste is great and so is the price!
Donna F.
Donna F.
Croton Hdsn, NY

Delicious and very easy to drink! It's a cheap brand but not a bad wine. A little bit sweet but if you like sweet wine, you will like this!
whitneyNov k.
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD

Another affordable option from barefoot but not my favorite. I prefer the pink moscato but I do serve this as an option for girls night.
Sara M.
Sara M.

Moscato is a light white perfect for a girls night or a nice dinner in. Barefoot provides an affordable product that is especially perfect for ladies (and gents!) who live on a college budget!
Delshay G.
Delshay G.

Moscato is my FAVORITE, the first moscato I ever tried was barefoot and I was instantly in love! I really enjoy the pink mascato as well.
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE

it has the sweetest smoothest taste . i can tolerate this and im not the biggest fan of wine
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA

Probably my favorite moscato! I love the flavor and really love this brand of wine! Will definitely recommend to others and will purchase again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?