BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Noelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This is such a great wine, especially for the price. It has a great taste and it isn't expensive. I often pick this up for a gift or to bring to a party.
yolanda w.
North Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE IT ITS SMOOTH AND YUMMY, IVE TRIED MANY KINDS BUT THIS IS THE BEST ONE IVE FOUND. I NOW HAVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY DRINKING IT ALSO!!!
Anna H.
Munford, TN
This is one of my all time favorite wines. It is so light and refreshing! It's great during the summer with frozen fruit mixed in. We always have it at showers because you really can't go wrong with it.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Sweet wine makes me sick to my stomach and personally I can't stand barefoot wine. If you like really sweet drinks and are on a budge this is for you but it's just way too much for me
Erin M.
Duluth, MN
For an inexpensive wine, you can't beat this! I love the sweet moscato wine, and in my experience, you can't tell a difference between this and more pricey brands of moscato wine. Pairs well with just about anything, but I like to pair it with salty foods to offset the sweet flavor!
Jolina N.
Palmetto, GA
Love this wine!!! The flavor is great. Sweet but not too sweet. The perfect compliment to many different foods!
Barefoot is definitely my go to when I want to settle down for the evening.
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
This is my favorite wine. I always have a bottle in the fridge. Amazing taste. Not too strong and not too sweet. Just right. Worth the price.
Equannie L.
I love this stuff it's a really good price and with a pretty wine glass over ice and fruit 💟
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
This is my FAVOROTE FAVORITE wine! I love sweet wine and this is sweet! I have to have it really cold tho because it gets a little bite to me if it isn't. It's a great price and I seriously always have a bottle in my fridge. If you like sweet wine, you will love this wine! And for 7-9$ what it's worth a try ;)
Lauren B.
Covington, KY
Its a great wine for cheap. you will not be disappointed. this wine is something that will go with anything. You can also find it almost anywhere. It goes great with pizza or pasta. It never really looses its body or taste. The wine is full and smooth. My boyfriend even approves it. Sometimes likes it over his beer.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?