BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Yummy sweet wine i love it and its super super cheap to buy. could be a little bit more on the sweeter side tho :) yum
Kai-Niambi D.
Kai-Niambi D.
this drink is seriously one of my favorites!! After all of my mommy duties have been completed, I pour a glass or 2 or 7(I keep several bottles handy) and just relax and unwind! The taste is simple and delicious... I could drink the whole bottle...... wait... I've done that already! Lol!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Kannapolis, NC
Good taste. I don't drink a lot of moscato because of how sweet it is anyway, but...for the price, it's really not a bad wine. This is my go-to if I'm looking for a moscato, so I suppose I recommend it!
jessica M.
jessica M.
Been almost a year and a half but I still remember it being affordable and yummy!
I like to freeze berries and throw them in to keep cold and for extra flavor.
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
I am not a wine drinker at all. I tried this at a wedding one time and if I had to drink wine this would be it. It is not to sweet but sweet enough and it is not bitter. For a beer girl this wine is pretty good.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Boston, MA
One of my go to wines. I love this brand! good price good taste not to sweet not to bitter just right!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Coweta, OK
I liked this wine, but it is not my favorite. Price wise it is fairly cheap about $5 a bottle. It is great for making a mixed wine drink such as a white sangria. I would say it would be good if you were wanting a glass of wine but didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for one.
Lashana W.
Lashana W.
Happy Hour Expert
For its price, this wine is actually really tasty. A great sweet Moscato flavor, but on occasion, a small headache immediately followed the consumption of this wine, & I'm talking after one glass. But still super tasty.
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.
I think Barefoot makes a nice, reasonably priced wine. I especially like their white wines!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Not a big moscato fan, but this does fast pretty good. Served it at my wedding and many people liked it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?