4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I'm not much of a wine drinker, but this wine just is like juice. It's so light and sweet
Love this wine! Light and sweet! Most of all it's a good win that is reasonable priced
Barefoot Moscato of any flavor is fantastic and affordable. This brand is my go to wine.
If I am going to drink wine, this is my go to. I love the flavor and it's not expensive.
Amazing wine taste great I love the crisp taste and the smoothness of it would recommend
Deliciously sweet without the headache. Perfect with chicken and fish, and fruit as well.
I go thru a bottle so fast it delicious. Very inexpensive wine and it's normally on sale.
I love this wine it is light sweet and refreshing and not overly powerful on the alcohol
This one is not as sweet for me but I do enjoy it. It is less expensive than others are.
Delicious! Out of the majority of the barefoot products, the moscato one is in my top 3.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos