BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I absolutely love Moscato, and Barefoot is a really cheap brand - perfect for college students! I definitely recommend this to wine drinkers on a budget!
Not a huge wine drinker but even I love the taste of the Moscato! Want to dry to me nor to sweet and had a great taste! Would definitely recommend. Also great for price.
Lauren H.
Alameda, CA
Delicious!! I used to drink this all the time back in college before I really knew how to drink wine. It's a little too sweet now that I've acquired a deeper taste. I would definitely recommend to those who aren't big wine drinkers but wouldn't mind sipping on some dessert.
Soleil M.
My fave! Great price, very affordable. Delicious soft taste. I usually find it at Walmart or jewel.
Anushree P.
Happy Hour Expert
Love love is the word. This is my fav wine as it is very fruity. This is not too expensive as well.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I really like the moscato wines over all the other flavors and they aren't an expensive wine.
Jennifer J.
This is my all time favorite wine! I love sweet wines and it's not pricey. If you don't like really sweet then it's not for you.
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This wine is delicious! It's not too sweet like moscato can get but it isn't bitter either. It's the perfect blend! My favorite moscato I've tried to date. It's affordable and I'll continue to buy it until I find a better.
Noelle D.
Ocoee, FL
This is hands down my favorite wine. It's pretty sweet, but that's why I like it. I prefer to drink it cold, and I LOVE putting raspberries into my glass of moscato. Of all the moscato I've tried this one is by far my favorite.
Lindsey L.
Pewee Valley, KY
This is a great cheap moscato. It's not as smooth as your higher end miscatia but for something quick it's great.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?