Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Chicopee, MA

This is my favorite wine. It's so sweet and good for the summer time. It's also a good way to wind down at the end of the day
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA

This stuff is pretty delicious...a little on the sweet side, but yummy and it's cheap. I love barefoot products in general. I'm not a huge drinker so when I do decide to have a drink I want it to be worth my while. If you're loving this stuff, but looking for something a little less sweet...try the barefoot moscato champagne.
Adrian W.
Adrian W.
Henning, TN

One of my favorite brands of moscato, especially for the price of it. a good buy!
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN

I love this wine..it's perfect for sipping on a late night.i love the sweet taste and how smooth it actually is.You wouldn't even believe that it's only $8.99.
Brittany w.
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA

By far one of the best wines I have tried. Very good price (between $5&$7). Sweet but not to sweet.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Keyport, NJ

I buy this wine knowing it caters to my crowds of friends. This is a lovely white wine and its super cheap, especially since you can usually find it on sale.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Portland, OR

Second favorite Moscato after cupcake brand. So tasty!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Haysville, KS

This is my go to Moscato! Great taste and great price. Nothing makes for a better evening than putting my son to bed and enjoying a glass of wine
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Oshkosh, WI

This wine is so good! Sweet, but not too sweet, and great for cooking with as well so you can drink it and cook with it all at the same time, eliminates the need for dirtying a glass ;)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

I am not a Moscato fan, and Barefoot is definitely too sweet for me. So many of my female friends and relatives love this wine, and buy it by the gallon, but it's not for me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now