Add a Photo

Photos (61)
beatriz r.
beatriz r.
Los Angeles, CA

Delicious and sweet but not overly sweet. One of my fav wines!!! Tastes great when very cold.
Dana K.
Dana K.
Manahawkin, NJ

I love the crisp sweetness of this wine. It tastes fresh and full of life and can be enjoyed on its own or paired well with an assortment of foods.
Jeydie A.
Jeydie A.
Honolulu, HI

Amazing! It's a good moscato with a good price tag! It's better than most Amazing! It's a good moscato with a good price tag! It's better than most Amazing! It's a good moscato with a good price tag! It's better than Amazing! It's a good moscato with a good price tag! It's better than most Amazing! It's a good moscato with a good price tag! It's better than most
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL

A MOSCATO THAT IS NOT TOO SWEET! I am not a huge moscato fan- because of the fact that before Barefoot, all of the brands I had tried were way toooooo sweet. I don't care for very sweet wines. Barefoot manages to balance out the sweetness and refreshing citrus notes in this bright tasting wine. Serve chilled. This wine has been the ONLY repeat moscato that I have purchased. Barefoot brand has been a pleasant surprise the past few years as the brand has won more and more awards and continues to remain an affordable wine without tasting "cheap." Bravo Barefoot!
Jasmine  W.
Jasmine W.

I have been drinking this Moscato for about 2 years now and it's one of my favorites. It is not expensive
Karinix T.
Karinix T.
Binghamton, NY

This is such a barefoot classic honestly another really great wine that is great as a gift in my opinion
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC

Probably my favorite wine at the moment. Great price, also has a great taste. I've found a lot of other moscato in this price bracket have a very vinegary taste to me, and I don't have that problem with this one!
Regina D.
Regina D.
Shreveport, LA

This is my favorite wine for a quick grab. Slightly sweet so that even a friend who doesn't squally drink wine can join in. I always have a bottle at home.
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA

Very sweet white wine. Price on barefoot is super cheap and liquor stores always have them on special. Very delicious and refreshing!
Kim N.
Kim N.
Oxford, MS

A super sweet wine that is a great addition to a homemade sangria. Mix in some fresh fruit and it's great for a brunch or party
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now