BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Heather B.
Heather B.
Greenfield, OH
This is my favorite brand of wine...it comes in many different flavor and goes well with anything! Great to bring along to a party as a gift also. Great price to so I recommend buying a couple bottles at a time...you never know when you will need wine!
Yohandra F.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Favorite wine to have at home when is girls night in. Is sweet and love how inexpensive it is. They have it everywhere including Walgreens. Definitely recommend if you like sweet wine.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA
This is my favorite wine. I am not a wine-o myself I like them sweet can't stand bitter tasting wines. This wine is so smooth and just enough sweet. I'll down a couple glasses and be happy lol reminds me of my mom and I playing cards and drinking moscato❤
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Love this. I'm a moscato fan, and barefoot is good and cheap. I don't drink often, but when I do, I go for this mostly. I actually received a bottle as part of my gift for being in a wedding. Pretty good.
Kylee R.
Kylee R.
Charleroi, PA
I love it! My absolute favorite wine! I'm not a huge fan of the wine taste but this is a more of a sweet juice flavor but with all alcohol
Olimpia S.
Olimpia S.
Ronceverte, WV
It was ok. A little sour to me but it was an ok wine...I don't like vine very much.........
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
Yum yum yum! This wine is definitely my favorite cheap wine. It is perfect for a girls night in or just a glass at dinner!
Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Yettem, Ca
Happy Hour Expert
Really enjoyed the taste of this wine. As a new wine drinker it was smooth and didn't have any strong aftertaste.
Jacque S.
Jacque S.
Columbus, GA
Im not big on wine so it wasn't really al that good to me. I think I'd rather have a sweet wine instead
Giselle D.
Giselle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love ! So sweet doesn't leave a nasty after taste which I apperiacte. Great for a girls night out or a relaxing day reading your best novel !
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?