Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Holly R.
Holly R.
New haven, Mo
This is one of my favorites, has just enough sweetness and not to bitter. If you are new to trying wines this is a good place to start
Karina P.
Karina P.
Los Angeles, CA
This wine is perfect for someone who likes sweet it is very refreshing and perfect for a girls night.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
New Orleans, LA
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot's version is just delish! A really great dessert wine, with a sweet, light taste.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Hanover, PA
This is by far one of my favorite wines. The taste is refreshing. Sweet and fruity and extra delicious. The price is just right!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Minden, LA
This is my go-to favorite. It is a very sweet wine. The price point is perfect if you plan to enjoy it frequently. Excellent after a crazy day to help wind down.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Wilmington, NC
Very light and sweet white wine. To be.a cheap as it is, it tastes really good. Usually I'm skeptical about cheap wine, bit Barefoot isn't bad.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Milwaukee, WI
Barefoot is a great brand and this is probably my favorite. It's inexpensive and is sweet with out being over powering. It's a great wine for any occasion.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Florence, MS
I really like this wine. It's not expensive and the taste is good. Only down side is it give me headaches from time to time :(
Chesay C.
Chesay C.
Minneapolis , MN
One of my favorite to wines at a good value. The moscato has a light, slightly sweet crips taste and pairs really well with cheese or seafood at an affordable price.
Taryn S.
Taryn S.
Cheyenne, WY
good sweet wine that is perfect to keep on hand for any night. No special occasion needed!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?