Add a Photo

Photos (61)
nikia p.
nikia p.
Lithonia, GA

A great to have after a long day or hard day at work. I love it because it's sweet and it smooth. Its very refreshing and tasty.
nikki s.
nikki s.

I love Barefoot wine for their prices. I love the Moscato. It's my favorite wine anyways, and for a great price you can't beat it.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA

I like this wine. I am actually craving some now, that's how good it is! It is also a good price and my go-to brand of wine.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.

Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH

Barefoot makes a great wine for an inexpensive price. The Moscato is a little too sweet for me
gisselle o.
gisselle o.
Coral Springs, FL

Just had a bottle of this wine last night with some of my girlfriends. moscato is my favorite wine and barefoot is also my favorite brand. It also very affordable. Great taste for a great price
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Crest Hill, IL

Not a horrible choice for wine, it does good in a pinch and make you happy so that's really all that matters. Great to take with for gifts or parties.
Ann-Marie P.
Ann-Marie P.

This Barefoot Moscato tastes pretty decent, one of the moscato wines I like. Barefoot is definitely one of my favorite brands of wine to purchase.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Richmond, TX

This is my absolute most favorite wine and brand! I love the Moscato because of its sweet and fruity taste. It is super cheap and very easy to find! The big bottle is only $10!! It is perfect for a dinner "drink" or even a laid back kind of night.
Bekah P.
Bekah P.
Cape Coral, FL

I only buy barefoot wine. Really good price and greate taste! I like this flavor and also the pink moscato!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now