BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Donna R.
Donna R.
Lisbon, ME
My sister gave me a bottle of Barefoot Moscato for my birthday. I had never tried a Barefoot wine before. I was hooked after the first taste.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
N Little Rock, AR
The Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine! It's one of my favorites and super affordable! Definitely recommend for a girls night in!
Sarah Jane B.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This is a very nice, cheap Moscato. It's nice and sweet and not off-putting at all. Not the best Moscato I've ever had, but definitely a great wine for its price.
Jen W.
Jen W.
A great sweet wine if that is what you prefer. Great quality for a cheap price!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
Yum. The Barefoot wines are wonderful and inexpensive. One of my favorites is the Summer Red, but any of them are oh so yummy.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Monongahela, PA
This wine is so delicious! My number one go to wine. It is not too heavy and it's sweet, which is my all time favorite! It is inexpensive, but still tastes so good!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS
Cheap yet tastefull! Love this Wine and a vary of others! .............................
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Boulder City, NV
Not too sweet, but sweet enough for a moscato. I love the price tag. It's cheap and easy to find almost anywhere! You can even find it at 7/11 in some states!
joann p.
joann p.
Mount Wolf, PA
This stuff is soo good. It has a nice sweet flavor with a nice fizz. This is always my go to wine of choice and I must say this is one of the better ones and very reasonabley priced.
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
Barefoot is a light, crisp white wine with an affordable price tag. It's a great selection for ladies night.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?