Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Clare M.
Clare M.
Verona, NJ

Moscato is the first wine I ever actually liked. Barefoot always has good prices and great taste.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.

Love this moscato! affordable, tastes great and refreshing! I haven't tried adding fresh fruit to this moscato yet, but I will be doing so in the summer! yum!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

This is one of my favorite wines. It's a great price and tastes delicious! It's always a go to when it's girls night!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mount Union, PA

Mascato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot's is delicious and affordable. Perfect for a night with the girls or for just a relaxing evening.
Gianni A.
Gianni A.

My favorite wine ever. I only honestly like Moscato because it goes down really easy with meals. It's extremely affordable and almost always on sale. Definitely my go to wine. They also have smaller bottles if you're trying to get better portions
Tanya d.
Tanya d.
Beeville, TX

The aroma and taste are absolutely delicious. For not bring expensive at all I was afraid to try it but when I did it became my go to wine. I have some in my fridge now.
kelly l.
kelly l.
Tampa, FL

This is my favorite wine. It is cheap, sweet, and goes well with anything. I always drink it chilled and throw some frozen fruit in my glass as well. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes light and sweet wine.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX

Now this is my favorite wine ever! A friend of mine brought this over one night and I was hooked since then. It is a very refreshing wine to have on a hot summer evening. I trust the Barefoot brand more than any other brand.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fackler, AL

Love Moscato, but I am not a fan or this particular brand. Though it is cheap,it can make some of your favorite wines taste awful.
LaTrice L.
LaTrice L.
San Bernardino, CA

Not fond if this Moscato. It has a funky taste to me. Love Moscato, but this one doesn't do it for me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?