Add a Photo

crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN
May 6, 2015, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: White
This moscato tastes good and comes at a very affordable price. I like to use it to make white wine sangria.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Minneapolis , MN
Good for a cheap wine! If you are really into wine your not going to like it.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Tobaccoville, NC
It's pretty good. It's light and sweet plus a great value for the money. It's not my favorite Moscato but if the store I'm in doesn't have me go to brand this is my second choice.
Ash J.
Ash J.
I love Moscato and I love the affordability of Barefoot. I'm by no means a wine connoisseur but I love the flavor.
Julian S.
Julian S.
Sweet and cheap... Just what I'm looking for! This wine is certainly not for the wine snob type but great to cure your fix.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Denton, TX
This moscato is at such great price point. I find its sweetness light enough to be able to enjoy a couple of glasses. I like to pick up a bottle to share.
Jodi D.
Jodi D.
Leonardtown, MD
I love moscato! its decently priced and you can do so much with it. I like to mix it with sprite and pink lemonade and fresh fruit
natalie r.
natalie r.
New Albany, OH
Good beginner wine and well priced. The moscato is very sweet with a fruity aftertaste. Great for the casual drink
Keila M.
Keila M.
Rialto, CA
One of my favorites! Can't go wrong with this Moscato. Has the right amount of sweet, love it!
Eric P.
Eric P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is hands down the best Moscato out there. Barefoot is affordable and is the most delicious Moscato wine there is. I can finish an entire large bottle by myself.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?