Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Cherith S.
Cherith S.
Frankford, DE

Way too grapey. Tastes too much like rancid juice. Tart, no hints of sweet. Too sharp.
Tamisha H.
Tamisha H.
Bridgeport

This is my favorite Mascoto to drink. It's not to sweet but not to tart. Perfect to drink with dinner or when you just watching your favorite tv show.
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, Tn

My go too enexpensive wine specially the moscato one. It is just so good and sweet and i can't taste alcohol that much.. I could drink it as a juice really thats how good it is.the price ranges is reasonable. would buy it again.
Ra'na H.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC

Barefoot Moscato is a cheap and yummy wine with a pretty decent alcohol content. It may be a little too sweet for some palates - like mine - but it's perfect for a girls night in or just to have as a night cap.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love this wine! It's so good it's not to dry tasting either. I really love barefoot moscato and the barefoot pink moscato they are both my favorite! They taste so amazing, if you don't like sweet wines I def wouldn't recommend it but I give barefoot an A+ I love it
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

Best moscato for the price, hands down. Has that sweet flavor but not over bearing, very smooth and refreshing.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Seattle, WA

The perfect wine for anyone who isn't really into wine. Very sweet and enjoyable. The Barefoot brand is the best Moscato I've tried.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Moscato is my favorite wine out there. Barefoot has a good moscato at a good price. It is often on sale at the store.
Kayshala A.
Kayshala A.

Very tasty and sweet a perfect balance not too sweet I enjoyed it and definitely will continue to buy
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Port Orange, FL

This Moscato is the worst one I've ever tried, which is unusual because I have tried other wines from Barefoot and they have been very good. I would recommend Barefoot's Chardonnay instead of their Moscato, it really was not good at all. Overall would not recommend to anyone, at least for this particular wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now