4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love this wine! Light and sweet! Most of all it's a good win that is reasonable priced
Very yummy! Love this stuff, perfect for anyone who enjoys sipping on some sweet wines!
Very great flavor! It is a little sweet for a moscato but is still one of my top picks!
Great tasting wine for a great price .. my fonro wine for a night at home or with friends
One of my favorite wines, second only to Barefoots riesling. A great inexpensive choice.
This is an amazing wine that isn't immensely costly. The taste is light, but delicious.
It's a little sweet for me but it does make a good sangria when mixed with peach stole!!
Awful. I think they put the foot on the bottle to let you know what flavor you're in for.
I love the Barefoot brand. This particular moscato is very good and I love the sweetness.
I love this wine! I always have a bottle in my fridge, This is one of my favorite wines!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos