BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Chelle N.
Chelle N.
This is my favorite wine out there. Its sweet but not too sweet and it doesnt give me a hangover the next day. Some people mix it with sprite, i have found it is good with the cranberry sprite!
Waleska M.
Waleska M.
It has a sweet crisp taste you can pair with fruit and cheese for a light snack. It's flavor it's a little peachy.
Lynzi N.
Lynzi N.
Cincinnati, OH
Yummy. Very refreshing. I love sitting down with a large glass after a long day taking care of the kids.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC
Probably my favorite wine at the moment. Great price, also has a great taste. I've found a lot of other moscato in this price bracket have a very vinegary taste to me, and I don't have that problem with this one!
Riva S.
Riva S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love moscato. Its so good! If you like sweet wine than you would love this.
Shaelynn N.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick , OH
This is just the right amount of sweetness and it doesn't have a bad after taste like some wines do. It's so worth the price too, which I love since I'm a broke college student.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Love this moscato! affordable, tastes great and refreshing! I haven't tried adding fresh fruit to this moscato yet, but I will be doing so in the summer! yum!
Clare M.
Clare M.
Verona, NJ
Moscato is the first wine I ever actually liked. Barefoot always has good prices and great taste.
Laquieta E.
Laquieta E.
Austin, TX
I give the moscato a 4 stars out of 5 only because pink mascato is my favorite but white is just as tasteful .. Its not swee like the pink load ago but the Burt of it is amazing!
Really good choice of you are working with a dudget!
Shenora J.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
This wine has a cool and refreshing taste. The flavor is lighter than some white wine which allows me to pair with different dishes
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?