Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
I go back and forth between whether or not Barefoot or Yellow Tail is a preferable moscato, but you can always find one of them in my house! The price is a huge selling point for me. Perfect light wine for the warm weather!
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Bay Springs, MS
I have recently tried this wine and I love it. It has a light crisp and refreshing taste and its slowly making moscato one of my favorite wines.
Randi S.
Randi S.
Decatur, IL
I really enjoy this wine! It's a great price to grab a few bottles at a time. No complaints and would happily purchases it again!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
Not the biggest wine fan, but I do like this one. I like the subtle sweetness and the price! I don't like the extreme bitterness of most wines, but this one is just tart enough for my taste.
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
New Bedford, MA
Hands down a go to at the store when I don't know what else to bring. I feel like you can never go wrong with a moscato especially when you're unsure what anothers preference is. I can usually find this bottle for under 10 dollars and it goes with any dinner
joann p.
joann p.
Mount Wolf, PA
This stuff is soo good. It has a nice sweet flavor with a nice fizz. This is always my go to wine of choice and I must say this is one of the better ones and very reasonabley priced.
kathleen m.
kathleen m.
Brentwood, CA
These wines are a great value and can be found in almost any store. That makes them appealing
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Love the taste! Not to strong just enough after a long day. I have tried every flavor and I love them all. Even the myx.
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Really good priced moscato with a moscato quality (which is considered the cheapest wine in Europe) but I still like to opt out to this choice when my favorite pinot grigio's are not around.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Robstown, TX
This wine is just ok, it's not very smooth in my opinion. Now it is reasonably priced so if I'm on a tight budget it's bearable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?