Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Buffalo , NY

I love to have a glass of Barefoot Moscato chilled while relaxing at the end of the day. It is just sweet enough and leaves no funny after taste.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
San Diego, CA

This Moscato is a great drink to bring to a party for a hostess gift. It isn't too expensive and everyone loves it!
Lismary R.
Lismary R.
New Britain, CT

I love the taste! great with cheese
Katie B.
Katie B.
Fresno, CA

This is sooooo yummy, people who don't even like wine, like it. its very good and sweet but not overly. Great with dinner or on its own. Go try some today
Donella J.
Donella J.
Phoenix, AZ

I love Barefoot moscato. It is fruity and doesn't have a sing after taste. My husband and I both drink this brand. Is a great drink after a long day at work!
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Westerville, OH

A nice cheap wine, tastes good.
Kara A.
Kara A.
Crestview , FL

Barefoot moscato is my go to Moscato. Love the taste and I love the price. It's just right to unwind with a glass and a good talk with a girlfriend.
David T.
David T.
Melbourne, FL

Barefoot wines are definitely not at the top of the list when it comes to quality, but if you are like most people, even the lower end wines are still very much enjoyable and Barefoot is no exception. If you are looking for a decent sweet wine that won't hurt your wallet, Barefoot Moscato is a solid choice. It's very easy to drink and has a pleasant palette of pears, and a citrucy flavor that holds nicely throughout.
April F.
April F.
Warren, MI

This is an inexpensive andngood wine, very light and crisp with a good taste. Perfect to have on hand for get togethers
Laura V.
Laura V.
Compton, CA

Taste good and it's affordable but it gets me sleepy so fast but I think all wines do that.....I would but again as I haved for get together a and stuff
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now