BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

Dominique F.
Dominique F.
Naperville, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Mediocre wine but you get what you pay for. If you want an expensive wine that will get the job done this is for you. It's not sweet but has a nice refreshing taste.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Newtown, PA
Barefoot is a great brand that does not cost a lot. I liked this wine because it wasn't too sweet.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Happy Hour Expert
Literally my favorite white moscato on the market. It's inexpensive, flavorful and sweet. Perfect chilled or in sangria!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
The price is cheap but not the greatest taste but I've had worse
Imitations
I would drink again
lori h.
lori h.
Mcdonough, ga
Love this...I added some mandarin oranges, frozen sliced strawberries and a splash of peach schnapps...summer in a glass
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Media, PA
I'm no wine snob, so I usually just pick out the cheapest wine on the shelf. I was pleasantly surprised with Barefoot! Their moscato was delicious. Very sweet, it tastes more like fruit juice than a wine.
jessie y.
jessie y.
Fargo, ND
Omg love this wine. My favorite brand! It has such a crisp sweet taste. Never not satisfied with a glass or two
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Mount Ulla, NC
Barefoot makes many delicious wines but this is my personal favorite. It can have a shot after taste but it is affordable and easy to find. This makes it in my top five go wines.
Tristan S.
Tristan S.
Pensacola Bch, FL
Being in college and living in a sorority house, #Barefoot #Moscato is ALWAYS in the fridge. It's very affordable and I find that I like it better than more expensive wines. It's full of flavor and definitely one of my favorites. I frequently pick up a bottle from Target!
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
I love this wine company. Affordable and great flavors. Not too dry. Crisp and refreshing
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Weatherford, TX
What type of meat would pair nicely with this beverage?
Lahoma M.
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I haven't tried these yet.. Are they pretty yummy?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this brand of Moscato wine your favorite?
Elaine D.
Elaine D.
Hamilton, OH
Do you prefer the regular, white moscato? or the pink?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?