BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Michelle R.
I love this wine! Totally recommend. It is very lite airy wine. Barefoot is one of the best brands of wines! #sweetness
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
For a cheap moscato, this is good! This was my introductory wine, before I started getting into reds I would drink this all the time. The colder the better! And very affordable!
Denise G.
Tried this for the first time. Was not bad but, was not great. Got it on sale and took it to an outdoor concert series. 3 1/2 stars from me. We did drink the whole bottle. Haven't decided if we will purchase this again. You must drink this chilled.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Love Barefoot brand wines, and Moscato is my absolute favorite. Easy to find in any grocery store in town. Priced great! Pairs great with any meal. My only complaint is that the bottle isn't twice the size!
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
My go to for an affordable and delicious white wine. It is best chilled and it is the perfect combination of dry and sweet wine. I usually cant stop myself until the bottle is gone! Perfect for a quiet night inside when you just want to snuggle up with a glass of wine!
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
These reviews were so helpful for me, and the reason why I started drinking wine. Before I kept running into wine that was too bitter or odd tasting, and this one is lovely. It's a bit pricey but affordable compared to other wines.
Cady D.
This is a good, light, relaxing type wine. Personally, my stomach feels upset if I try to have more than once glass (more of a red wine kind of girl)
Millinie T.
Moscato is amazing! It's a really good drink for when you want to just kick back with your girls and have a good night, or when you want to have a romantic evening for your significant other.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
I go through like 3 of these bottles every week I always keep a bottle or 3 around lol. It's so sweet. The price is great and it doesn't take much to have me feeling good. I always recommend to friends and family.
Allison D.
I love Barefoot wine and mostly all of their different flavors. I like the white moscato and Sweet Red the most. Wonderful, smooth taste and very affordable which is great. I don't like to spend all that much wine. Great product.
Ashley M.
Weatherford, TX
What type of meat would pair nicely with this beverage?
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I haven't tried these yet.. Are they pretty yummy?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this brand of Moscato wine your favorite?
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
Elaine D.
Hamilton, OH
Do you prefer the regular, white moscato? or the pink?