4.56 / 5 based on 8,149 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,915 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
So delicious and easy to drink. Also very affordable. A favorite by everyone I gift it to.
Have never been able to find a wine that I like to drink, I finally have found one! Yippie!
My favorite wine from the market? Nice flavor and doesn't give me a headache the next day.
It was ok. A little sour to me but it was an ok wine...I don't like vine very much.........
Good for the price but not great. I think for a cheaper and more available wine is fine.
Good tasting wine for the price. Very sweet. Not dry at all. A little to sweet for my taste
Love the taste! Very easily available at several stores I frequent, and the price is great!
It's a good wine for the price point, but the moscato can be a little too sweet sometimes.
This is the only wine I'll drink! By far the best. Sweet and light. Not too dry or strong.
This is another ladies night favorite, espically if you add frozen fruit so delicious ♡♡♡♡
Q & A
I haven't tried these yet.. Are they pretty yummy?
What type of meat would pair nicely with this beverage?
Is this brand of Moscato wine your favorite?
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos