BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley K.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite wines!! It definitely meets my expectations!
Alexa L.
Nashville, TN
If you are above 22 and have a full time job, you can afford better wine. Ladies, this is cheap and meant for the college aged students to afford. This is for those who want tot ake part in wine night but arent into what true good wine tastes like. Sorry for being honest
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
Happy Hour Expert
I love this wine. Barefoot Moscato is the best! It's so affordable and sometimes it's even on sale! It's not too sweet-- which is why I like this brand so much! It's my favorite summer wine! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI
This wine is amazing, out of all of the brands I always choose Barefoot first. Although Moscato isn't my favorite flavor I am a big ran of this wine.
brigette S.
This is a great dinner wine very smooth tasting an not a bad after taste.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
As someone who constantly needs to live on budget alcohol, this is my jam when I am feeling like a few glasses of wine could help me out. It's best chilled but it's not terrible at room temperate either (clearly not a wine connoisseur here). Plus it's SUPER cheap.
Nathan V.
Camby, IN
GReat flavor for the overall price of the wine. i would recommend it to someone looking for a sweet and somewhat bubbling white wine.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
For a cheap moscato, this is good! This was my introductory wine, before I started getting into reds I would drink this all the time. The colder the better! And very affordable!
Denise G.
Tried this for the first time. Was not bad but, was not great. Got it on sale and took it to an outdoor concert series. 3 1/2 stars from me. We did drink the whole bottle. Haven't decided if we will purchase this again. You must drink this chilled.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Love Barefoot brand wines, and Moscato is my absolute favorite. Easy to find in any grocery store in town. Priced great! Pairs great with any meal. My only complaint is that the bottle isn't twice the size!
Jessie U.
Irvine, CA
Do you serve Barefoot Miscato cold or room temperature?
Maria N.
Lanham, MD
How do you drink your wine? do you mix fruits in it? do you mix it with other juices?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you like to eat with your moscato wine?
Carmen L.
Is this a sweet wine?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?