BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
These reviews were so helpful for me, and the reason why I started drinking wine. Before I kept running into wine that was too bitter or odd tasting, and this one is lovely. It's a bit pricey but affordable compared to other wines.
Carly C.
Logan, UT
I LOVE this! So tasty and cheap. Definitely worth the money. I mean it's not the same level as a $50 bottle but it's still very good!
Millinie T.
Moscato is amazing! It's a really good drink for when you want to just kick back with your girls and have a good night, or when you want to have a romantic evening for your significant other.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
I go through like 3 of these bottles every week I always keep a bottle or 3 around lol. It's so sweet. The price is great and it doesn't take much to have me feeling good. I always recommend to friends and family.
Grace B.
I've tried the moscato by barefoot. Not that good. I've had cheaper better white wines.
Laura P.
Centerton, AR
When I'm not in the mood to go out on a limb, I also know I can trust a barefoot wine!!
Emily S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite cheap wine! I'm a big fan of all of Barefoot's Moscato, but this is my favorite. It's the first one I tried, so that could be why, but this is one of the few bottles I buy and am consistently satisfied with.
Lisa M.
Chicopee, MA
Delicious! Out of the majority of the barefoot products, the moscato one is in my top 3.
Sami V.
I honestly don't understand the hype over this moscato. I think the taste is off and out of any wine brand, Barefoot gives me the worst headache! I have so many brands that are better, most of them are MUCH better. In my opinion, I would rather spend the extra few bucks and get a great bottle of wine over one that's just meah....
Kaylee H.
Lubbock, TX
I am not a wine drinker AT ALL and was given this as a bridesmaid gift a few months ago. It sat around forever until I finally tried it and OMG WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT ON?! Definitely have found my wine of choice!
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Yesenia M.
I like wine that's not bitter but sweet . Does this have a bubbly taste to it?
Kim N.
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
Nereida A.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?