BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Marissa I.
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY
My go to brand for wine. It's super affordable and the taste is so great. I love moscato for the sweeter white wine. Not a fan of reds but this is a great go to if you like a sweet wine. I highly recommend!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
YUMMY! I love barefoot Wine! Add some frozen drunken grapes and you are good to go! Under $10 a bottle too!
Mayyah P.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite Moscatos. It's so flavorful and refreshing. Goes good with so many different foods, in my opinion.
Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Hands down the BEST moscato I have ever had. Not overpoweringly too sweet and is crisp, fruity, and perfectly flavored!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Belvidere , IL
By far my favorite wine. Buy it all the time. Moscato is my favorite wine in general and this brand is not to sweet not to tart. I have a hard time trying other brands because this one I always go back too.
Dominique F.
Dominique F.
Naperville, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Mediocre wine but you get what you pay for. If you want an expensive wine that will get the job done this is for you. It's not sweet but has a nice refreshing taste.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
i absolutely love this wine! you can not beat the taste for the price point! This wine is very affordable and is the best bang for your buck. This wine is available at most liquor stores and can be easily found. I have bought this numbers times and gifted it as well. It is fruity sweet and has no nasty after taste
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Manhattan, IL
This is by far my favorite Moscato. Deliciously sweet with a crisp aftertaste. Perfect for a relaxing night at home when you're craving something sweet.
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco , CA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot wines are generally affordable! And the taste is pretty good too. The moscato is sweet. I also like how it is smooth when drinking but of course you could tell the difference with a more expensive wine.
S S.
S S.
I absolutely love this wine! It's always a go-to for events like parties and gatherings. Its low price of approximately $4 (depending upon where one buys it) is always an attractive feature as well.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto
Nereida A.
Nereida A.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
What is your favorite category wine? Red/white, Sweet/dry, etc.?
Kim N.
Kim N.
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.