Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Brett P.
Brett P.
Cincinnati, OH

This low-cost wine is great for entertaining others, or just a relaxing night at home or with some friends. It's quite sweet, but a great taste for a great price.
Caligula R.
Caligula R.
Watauga, TN

I friggin' love this stuff. What more can I say. I love the fact that its bubbly... it is my go to New Year's drink.

I just love it.I always dread when I have to drink another brand of muscato... there is no better in my opinion regardless of price.
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I love Barefoot Moscato, not only Moscato, but every different kind of wine that Barefoot has to offer. It is very affordable and delicious. Even though some people think just because it is cheap that it could not possibly taste good... they are lying! It is an awesome cheap wine and I would recommend it to anyone. Sometimes the cheaper stuff is the better stuff and in this case that would be a correct statement!
Lyda J.
Lyda J.
Holloman Afb, NM

Love wine for a night with your girls , sit at home indulge in some wine crackers fruits n chat for hours! i love the red moscato out of all.!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL

Honestly one of my favorite wines to drink on a girls night and movies. Affordable and tastes good. :)
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Flushing, MI

This is my favorite wine. Not only is it clean and sweet it's inexpensive. You can buy a bottle for around five bucks and it's well worth it
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Maricopa, AZ

I love this Wine! It is so inexpensive and full of flavor. I love to make a punch with it for parties. I typically have several bottles on hand at any given time. I also love their other flavors.. great product.
Elaina S.
Elaina S.
Chesapeake, VA

This is a decent wine if you like very sweet wines. It is reasonably priced and you can often find it on sale.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sandusky, OH

This wine is so delicious, so affordable and so delicious. It's my go-to wine when I am in a pinch and I want a cold, light drink. It's not too heavy at all and pairs with any meal. I love it,
hannah c.
hannah c.
Oxford, GA

Great moscato for a great price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now