Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bronx, NY

My girlfriends are real wine drinker and I'm not. They got this for me one girls night and I fell in love with this wine. It sweet and delicious. Now I use it to make sangria. Yum-oh
Tori G.
Tori G.
Discovery Bay, CA

This wine is pretty good, I'm not a big wine drinker but it is awesome to cook with. It's a little sweeter and typically adds an amazing flavor to what I'm cooking.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX

Now this is my favorite wine ever! A friend of mine brought this over one night and I was hooked since then. It is a very refreshing wine to have on a hot summer evening. I trust the Barefoot brand more than any other brand.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN

My go to wine. I love moscato. It's a sweet white wine. Perfect for any occasion. Super cheap like $5 a bottle and easy to find at any grocery store. When ever I'm not sure what to get this is my go to.
Nina D.
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD

This is my favorite! It's the right amount of sweet and fruity. Can't beat the price.
Terri B.
Terri B.
Bartlesville, OK

This is one of only a few wines I enjoy. It is slightly sweet, not overly carbonated, and always exceeds my expectations.
mariah m.
mariah m.

I love this wine it is so good I bought it and shared it with my sisters they immediately went to the store and got more I can rave about this wine forever I would tell anyone to try it and it won't break the bank
Allie S.
Allie S.

This is my favorite wine. It is extra sweet just the way I like my wine. I'm not really a wine person so I can't give you much detail other than I love the taste.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Youngstown, OH

I'm a big wine fan and Barefoot is my favorite brand. You can't go wrong with any kind you get because they're all so good, but the Pink Moscato is my favorite. So sweet and light, you'll love it!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

This Moscato is so bitter. I might have gotten a bad batch, so I might consider trying another bottle of this in the future.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?