Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ana M.
Ana M.
Los Angeles, CA

I LOVEEE this wine! the taste and quality of the wine is delicious. the price is also reasonable for what it is. one of my favorite wine in the supermarket store.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San Antonio , Tx

A really nice, crisp and sweet Moscato that's under 15 dollars a bottle. Surprisingly doesn't taste like its inexpensive, giving it two thumbs up.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Oklahoma City, OK

This isn't my favorite moscato, but it's at the top of my list. I love Barefoot. This moscato is on the sweeter side, but delicious. I love cooking with it! It goes great in homemade pasta sauces.
Nicole  L.
Nicole L.
Clarion, PA

This is by far my favorite wine! I get it all the time. I love the taste. And you can get it for a reasonable price. I highly recommend it!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Paducah, KY

By far my favorite wine! Barefoot is fairly cheap and sold at most liquor stores so it's easy to find and to keep in stock.
Onika P.
Onika P.
Covington

Delicious! I had it with frozen strawberries on New Years Eve ! Crisp! Not too sweet! Refreshing!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Edmond, OK

The stuff is the best for the priceā€¦ I did, however, find cupcake wine recently and for a couple of extra dollars I find that the taste is a lot better than barefoot.
Monika B.
Monika B.
Wildwood Crst, NJ

This wine is delicious. It's great for people who don't really call themself a wine lover. I recommend it to some of my girlfriends who don't care too much for wine and they love it. It's very sweet and girly :)
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cordova, TN

I didn't even like wine, until I discovered Barefoot Moscato! I have been a wino ever since. It's a cheap wine and (in my opinion) taste much better than the competitors that cost significantly more.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Panama City, FL

Yum! This is cheap and tastes great chilled! It does not have a sickeningly sweet taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now