BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kristen R.
This is one of my favorite wines for when I want something sweet! Its affordable and can also be used for a ton of mixed drinks.
Jessica H.
Newark, DE
My normal drinking wine. I drink wine every Friday evening and this is my favorite. Super fruity with a small amount of pucker to it. If you are not into sweet wines you will hate this.
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY
My go to brand for wine. It's super affordable and the taste is so great. I love moscato for the sweeter white wine. Not a fan of reds but this is a great go to if you like a sweet wine. I highly recommend!
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my absolute favorite wine - hands down. Moscato is so sweet and refreshing - such an enjoyable summer time wine. Barefoot makes a great wine at a great price - you don't feel bad enjoying multiple bottles (not all at once of course :)) A must try!
Bought this for a friend and me and love it !! We have definitely repurchased this numerous times .
Soleil M.
My fave! Great price, very affordable. Delicious soft taste. I usually find it at Walmart or jewel.
Cindy D.
Plainfield , NJ
I live this so much mostly on stressful days. It's cheap and worth it. I like to have one now and then when I'm with my friends ūüôĆūüŹľ
Julia W.
Watertown, NY
My favourites wine of all times. Drinking a glass as we speak ūüėā I prefer sweet wines so this is the one for me.
Jill C.
This wine is perfect with a meal. Not too sweet but not too bitter either. One of the more affordable wines that are available yet it compares to wines twice the price! Would recommend to others. Perfect with dinner or desert!
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I love moscato and this is one of my top picks. The price is always amazing and it still tastes great. Even my boy friend doesn't mind drinking it with me.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?