4.55 / 5 based on 8,035 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my favorite wine. Sweet and delicious. Make sure you have a bottle opener though!
Great tasting wine for a great price .. my fonro wine for a night at home or with friends
I think all of these taste disgusting. I'm not much of a wine person I prefer Boones farm
This is one of my favorite wines, it's super reasonable in price and it tastes delicious!
Love a good moscato. This is a nice wine for the price. Nice and smooth served best cold
I'm a moscato drinker. This is a good moscato tastes great and for the price it's great.
Cheap but good! I don't drink hardy ever!!! I see a lot of my friends drink this brand!
A decent moscato. Great with orange juice and a very friendly price. Pretty easy to find.
One of the first wines I've tried. I normally end up drinking the entire bottle myself.
One of my favorite moscotos. It's a great taste and very inexpensive. Nice packaging too
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos