Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love Barefoot wines. They're often on sale and already relatively cheap for wines. It's a very sweet, light wine.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Love the taste! Not to strong just enough after a long day. I have tried every flavor and I love them all. Even the myx.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS
Cheap yet tastefull! Love this Wine and a vary of others! .............................
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Barefoot wine is the best inexpensive wine out there. Their Moscato is so delicious! I always pick one up if I'm looking for a wine that everyone can enjoy.
Carra D.
Carra D.
Clearwater
I wasn't a big wine drinker then I had barefoot mascato at a friends house. I love the sweet light taste. Great for hanging with the girls and you cant beat the price
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Dundalk, MD
If you're looking for a cheap, sweet, good tasting wine, this would be the one to get. FAVORITE wine. Pink moscato is also very good.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
Okay, it's fabulous. And cheap. Cheap and fabulous, two of my favorite things. I can honestly say I always have a bottle of BareFoot Moscato chilling in my fridge and even some of my most wine-educated friends will ask for a glass. It's fruity and sweet with a nice crisp finish. Perfect.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Northumberland, PA
Moscato is my favorite wine to drink. I love it because it is sweet. Barefoot is mainly the brand I drink.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
I go back and forth between whether or not Barefoot or Yellow Tail is a preferable moscato, but you can always find one of them in my house! The price is a huge selling point for me. Perfect light wine for the warm weather!
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Bay Springs, MS
I have recently tried this wine and I love it. It has a light crisp and refreshing taste and its slowly making moscato one of my favorite wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?