Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Devon B.
Devon B.
Milpitas, CA

This wine is a great starter wine for people who wouldn't normally drink wine. It's so smooth and easy to drink. It has a fruity taste and is a sweet wine but it can be pared well with anything. Girls night or having dinner with family, this is a good wine
Anthony P.
Anthony P.
Rochester, MN

Good for a low priced wine. Has robust flavor, but quality does seem to vary bottle to bottle.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Clovis, NM

It's sweet and subtle. Whether you had a long day at work or need something to wind down your day- this is perfect. The price of this can't be beat also. It's my go-to for something simple
Kyra H.
Kyra H.

Overall, this is a decent wine. I received it as a gift for Christmas and was pleasantly surprised since I don't normally purchase Barefoot products. It's too sweet for my taste, but if you're a fan of sweet white wines then I'd recommend it. I probably will not purchase this product for myself.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

I like all of Barefoot wines, good price and taste delicious. Moscato is my favorite wine so I would recommend
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Chula Vista

I love this wine. Not too sour or dry. Sweet and goes down smoothly. I can always turn to this wine to relax. Either cold or warm it is really good.
Cherith S.
Cherith S.
Frankford, DE

Way too grapey. Tastes too much like rancid juice. Tart, no hints of sweet. Too sharp.
Heather M.
Heather M.

I love this wine. It's one of my favorites! It has a nice sweet refreshing taste with no aftertaste.
Emily A.
Emily A.

Perfect, inexpensive wine. It is sweet but it's usually less than $6 so what can you expect! Crisp and refreshing- and who doesn't love Moscato?! Also definitely drink it chilled!
Dee W.
Dee W.
Mesquite

I love this moscato, its very relaxing drink. The taste is light and refreshing. But I love white wines and moscato is my favorite because it not a heavy or not to strong wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now