4.56 / 5 based on 8,178 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favorite moscato. Sweet, white wine. Great prices on this brand at local grocery stores.
Worlds best wine. No questions asked!! Super affordable and easy to find almost anywhere!!
Good tasting wine for the price. Very sweet. Not dry at all. A little to sweet for my taste
My favorite wine from the market? Nice flavor and doesn't give me a headache the next day.
Smooth, sweet taste. Easy to drink. Great introductory wine for those who don't drink wine.
Great Moscato! Even better when it is all gone!! Love the fruity taste and smooth texture!
Love the full line of Barefoot! Its a great tasting wine for an extremely reasonable price.
Love the taste! Very easily available at several stores I frequent, and the price is great!
Have you guys tried this I love moscato be a of the fact that it's sweet. Love sweet wines
I like this wine. I prefer a light, sweet wine and this is just that. It's cheap and good.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos