Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ

I love love LOVE this wine! I am a wine-o and picking out wine for me is always an ordeal! but this wine is amazing. It is smooth and not too bitter.
Sandy K.
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA

My favorite MOSCATO brand. So tasty. Great price point and easy to find everywhere.
Cassia U.
Cassia U.
WILLIAMSPORT, Maryland

My favorite cheap mascato! It has a lovely , light flavor to it. Good price and yummy~
Terese G.
Terese G.
Salem, WI

Barefoot is typically the only wine I ever buy. It's affordable and tastes amazing! The Moscato is one of my favorites, because of it's sweet, yet not overpowering taste. Great wine!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

I am not a Moscato fan, and Barefoot is definitely too sweet for me. So many of my female friends and relatives love this wine, and buy it by the gallon, but it's not for me.
Jelitsa F.
Jelitsa F.
San Diego, CA

Delicious and crisp. Also pretty cheap. Add some fruit to keep it cold and add a little flavor as well
Shona S.
Shona S.
Tampa, FL

Wonderful wine with a sweet taste!!!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Apple Valley, CA

This moscato has a great flavor to it. Perfect for a college student's budget.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Hatboro, PA

This is a very deliciously sweet wine, if you really like sweet wines. For the price it is not bad. I like Moscato wines and have had better, but this is a decent one for the books. Definitely worth the price and worth a try just to say you did!
Naomi J.
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD

It's a good sweet wine to have on hand. Goes well with cooking but not really anything to write home about. More of an everyday wine, good price, and taste for what you'll pay.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now