Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Fruity almost watery one dimensional moscato. Moscato itself isn't the most sophisticated wine, but it's good for new wine drinkers who don't want to overwhelm their palate. This one is more for those who don't really drink wine and don't have a lot of preferences in terms of the body and flavor.
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Campbellsville, KY
The flavor is very nice, especially when it is chilled. It goes good with almost any dinner and tastes great to sip on in the late afternoon or evening. Love it!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI
I just had this wine at a pottery painting events with my girlfriends. It is SO good, not too sweet, not too dry and super affordable. Perfect!
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
Orange, CA
Perfect amount of seeetness and love how much carbonation it has. Not too bubbly I feel like if I drink something too bubbly it will make me burp
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Frankenmuth, MI
For the cheaper price of barefoot I love the taste. I am not a big wine drinker either but I like that it is sweet and not to strong.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love Barefoot wines. They're often on sale and already relatively cheap for wines. It's a very sweet, light wine.
Michasia D.
Michasia D.
Good wine for a great price. I love other wines by barefoot also. But it is a good wine for a great low price.
Yulissa V.
Yulissa V.
This wine is probably my favorite. Barefoot is an incredible brand for Moscato. I love to throw frozen grapes in it!! AMAZING
sheila  f.
sheila f.
Amity, PA
I'm not a big wine drinker.... but this wine is amazing. Not too song and tastes very good....
Shanika T.
Shanika T.
Nice and sweet for relaxing night not too strong very smooth.... for a cheap wine it really great for date night.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?