BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Akron
Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine when I want a familiar flavor that I know will not disappoint. If you enjoy sweet wines, you cannot go wrong with Barefoot Moscato. It has become a frequent purchase and addition to my fridge along with a go-to gift to receive from relatives and friends!
shanae s.
shanae s.
Marietta, GA
So good after a long day. I would recommend this wine to anyone just starting out in their wine adventure.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Gilbert, AZ
Pretty decent moscato! The right amount of sweetness without it being overwhelm. Often on sale too for under $5. Great for when you are broke but need a wine fix.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Has been the go-to moscato option since I was in college. Even now as an adult, sometimes I just gotta grab a bottle of this because it's affordable, sweet, and tasty. It's a great balance and not overly sweet.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
The price is great, and the flavor is not bad! It's a cheaper wine and it has a nice taste. Barefoot makes cheap bottles that are great for weeknight dinners at home.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Not a bad one pretty good taste . If you are looking for a cheaper one this is a good choice.
Serina P.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
This wine is okay, Barefoot wines tend to be a bit too tart for my liking, this is one of the sweeter ones but still has a bit more tang than I would like.
Ella D.
Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
Can't go wrong with Barefoot wines. The White Moscato is delicious; smooth and sweet. Great price!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
E Rochester, NY
Not only do I love moscato, but I love Barefoot! Moscato has a nice sweet taste and Barefoot provides an affordable option.
Seanna P.
Seanna P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Not such a great moscato. It's on the sweeter side and tens to give me headaches. There are better quality wines at the same price poit! Skip this one!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?