Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Great sweet, tangy taste with no aftertaste. No leftover burn in the throat like wine. This is so refreshing. More pleasant then drinking wine coolers.
The Barefoot Moscato has a nice sweet, smooth taste at an affordable price. If you are a beginner wine drinker, this is a great one to start out on.
I prefer sweet wines without the flush and headache of most wines. Sweet smooth and can be mixed.
If you like moscato, this is a great one to have on hand. It is sweet, a great dessert wine, and the price point is great!
The barefoot moscato is a great affordable wine! Definitely one of my favorite go to wines.
Another favorite wine for a great price! Also the taste is on the sweet side. Which are my favs!
Very sweet, as most moscatos are. I like to throw in some frozen berries to make it a great summer wine for girls night.
Mediocre wine but you get what you pay for. If you want an expensive wine that will get the job done this is for you. It's not sweet but has a nice refreshing taste.
Barefoot is a great brand that does not cost a lot. I liked this wine because it wasn't too sweet.
This is so good with chicken or fish. Very sweet and does not leave an after taste. I love that it is affordable and has quite a kick!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos