Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Watertown, NY

Great taste! I'm not a fan of dry wine so I tend to buy sweet wine. This has a great taste for dinner or going out. It's very affordable as well!
Sam S.
Sam S.

This is my go-to wine. I'm no wine connoisseur, but this tastes better than many of the expensive "fine wines." It is only like $5, so very affordable for the broke college student (me). The only con is that it gives you a horrible cheap wine hangover if you drink enough.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Charleston, SC

Great moscato for a great price. The taste is good and it is affordable for people on a budget.
Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Perry, OK

Love love love this whine!!! It's on the cheaper spectrum, but is still absolutely delicious!!! This is a wonderful starter whine if you just want to try something light and sweet. Pairs well with fish and chicken or just by itself!!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO

I enjoy this flavor of wine. It's sweet and not bitter at all. The price is very affordable and you can find it on sale often. It is a good value for the price and size and it is comparable to other wines. I would definitely buy this wine again. It is one of my favorites when hosting get togethers.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

My favorite cheap wine! It tastes really sweet and goes down smooth. Great with more savory dishes or desserts.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA

I usually only drink Italian moscatos because they get the right amount of sweetness. But if I am looking for a good deal then I buy the barefoot brand. I bought it several times when sharing with friends.
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.

Great wine! For a low price. It's great for someone who likes sweet wine and for a girls night!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Belvidere, IL

By far my favorite wine. Buy it all the time. Moscato is my favorite wine in general and this brand is not to sweet not to tart. I have a hard time trying other brands because this one I always go back too.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN

This brand of Moscato tastes like it has soap in it. I've found several other brands that have a more enjoyable taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?