BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lorin K.
Commerce City, CO
I love sweet wines and Moscato is a great wine for any occasion. I like to eat berries with Moscato. I actually enjoy putting the blueberries in Moscato. Then you have a fun little treat after!

Hit: if you freeze them they will keep your wine cool without watering it down and they will be thawed to eat once your done.

Perfect Partners: Great friends, Warm weather, A pool or a beach :)
Katie N.
Fayetteville, AR
Not as sweet as I like moscato, but decent flavor. Not horrible, but not great. A little on the dry side for me. If it wasn't for that I'd probably give it 5 stars.
Jennifer Y.
Iva, SC
Moscato is my favorite wine! And this brand is my favorite brand of moscato. It has a great sweet taste. It is also very affordable. I think a bottle is usually between 5 to 8 dollars. This brand is at Walmart.
Wanda R.
Bronx, NY
It's an okay wine to sit down and relax, especially if you have kids lol. I love the taste its Nice and smooth & I recommend to people if you'd like a smooth drink.
Angela B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Anyone with food allergies please BEWARE!
Barefoot wine does not list properly on their labels.
Although it may say on the website, it does not list on the bottles labels for instance there is citrus in the wine.
I have a severe allergy to oranges and it was not on the label. When I called the company and spoke with them, they sent me a $10 check? REALLY?
CHANGE YOUR LABEL!!!!!!!!
I am now on a mission to make people aware of what is in the wine.
Anna S.
So sweet and light! Great for any occasion and even non wine drinkers can enjoy. Barefoot moscato has a beautiful blend of apricot, peach, lemon and orange citrus.
Elicia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I feel so basic but this wine is great. I get made fun of at every party I go to and in college, I was legit known for always bringing this to parties. It has a great taste and the price is unbeatable. I go for the big bottle and it lasts me awhile. What's nice is the flavor doesn't change no matter how long you've had the bottle. I do suggest chilling the wine but if you're desperate (lol me), you can drink at room temperature.
Neyva A.
Meridian, ID
It's Sweet, It's my favorite because of how sweet it is my pallet is not use to the bitterness. This is great if u want to start on wine and never had it before:)
Kira R.
Newark, DE
This for me here is my go to wine. I love a good crisp sweet wine and it is right here. This is a very affordable wine for those on a working budget and it tastes great.
Anne-Kate G.
Jacksonville, AR
If you like Moscato and you aren't looking for anything fancy, foreign, or expensive, this is a completely passable choice. You have to realize that this type of wine is extremely sweet so it's not going to be for everyone, and it may not be the type you want to drink glass after glass of, but if it's too sweet for your tastes, try making a spritzer or sangria with it. There website actually has recipes so check that out. I've got a huge bottle of it in my fridge right now ready for a girl's night this weekend and that's exactly what I'll be doing with it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?