Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Shreveport, LA

Super smooth and a great wine to have for big groups. Pretty affordable and taste is amazing I always bring a bottle with me to all of the big gatherings.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Knoxville, TN

Omg. The best light, crisp smooth flavor of moscato. Amazing flavor, amazing by itself or mixed in with cranberry juice, or apple cider. Great go to wine.
Rosemary C.
Rosemary C.
Stilwell, OK

A good dessert wine, just a little biter which I do not like but this one seems balanced and is a good change from some other moscatos that are too sweet
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

So good and sweet! This is the perfect drink for sweet wine lovers! It's also at a very good price. I prefer this to some of the more expensive moscatos!
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS

Great value! Yummy taste and the price is amazing! This is my go to wine always! Even have friends that aren't huge wine drinkers that have became a fan!
Leala A.
Leala A.

I love this wine. it's cheap and it's sweet. I'm more of a red wine drinker (I usually dislike white) but when I'm in the mood for white, I want it sweet
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA

This is what got me into drinking wine. It's sweet and although it's not the best one out there it's a worthy compromise for the price. It's super cheap.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Akron, OH

A little on the sweet side, which isn't my style, but if you're a fan of sweet fruits you'll love this. And for the price, you definitely can't go wrong.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.

A little on the dryer side but I love making white sangria's and wine slushies with this wine. Great price and love that I can get a huge bottle in this!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Franklin, IN

I have recently tried Moscato due to Starbucks incorporating wine and beer into their menu. It is absolutely delicious. Carbonated and sweet. Delicious!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now