BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rosemary F.
Madisonville, TN
My favorite wine!! It's super sweet and juicy and it has a hint of carbonation which I love! My new replacement for desert!! We enjoy this just about every night at my house.
Brandy B.
Frostburg, MD
This is really great wine. If you like sweet wines then this is the one for you. It's not too strong but just the right amount of sweetness. It also tastes better chilled.
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
MMMMMMmmmmm!!! I LOVE this wine, it tastes so delicious. The Barefoot brand is by far my favorite brand for moscato. I have tried a few other brands but haven't been as impressed as by the Barefoot brand. This wine is the perfect sit in the bath tub and pretend to read, or really read, while ignoring everything else kind of wine. I no longer buy the regular sized bottles of this as they don't last nearly long enough, only the big boy for this lady! haha
Megan E.
Proctorville, OH
Refreshing way to end your day , not much but just enough to enjoy the taste and relax. It's affordable not bad on price you can find this at local drug stores, Walmart Kroger etc. I would buy it again
Jessica C.
Miami
While this Moscato is definitely affordable, it's a little too affordable which reflects in the quality and taste. Might be good to use for poaching pears due to it not having a strong alcohol flavor, but I wouldn't spend money on it just for that.
Kelli M.
Broken Arrow , OK
great flavor. alcohol percentage is good. great cold or warm. one of my favorite go to's when i dont feel like reading a bottle to make sure it will be good. always have faith in this brand!
Melissa M.
Love this stuff. My go to for any girls night and always such a hit. It's definitely not too sweet and I always make sure to get the biggest bottle because it'll go fast.
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI
Figured I would do a review since I am having a glass right now!!
I only had my first taste of Moscato on Thanksgiving four days ago and now I am hooked!
I really like the Barefoot Moscato it has just the right amount of sweet for me and is very smooth.
I am not a huge wine drinker but this will be a definite go-to for me when I am in the mood for wine. I like the lightness and sweetness of this wine. I like it chilled and in the biggest glass I can fine!
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my go-to wine. Whether to pair with dinner, to have with my bubble bath, or to unwind after a long day at work. I think the fruit flavors of this wine beat any other brand I have tried (except for this expensive Italian imported moscato at the local family Italian restaurant). I think it has some peach flavorings, and I love that since I used to live in Georgia. I have been loyal to Barefoot moscato for 8 years and I don't think anything will change my mind! You can't beat the flavor for the price!
Denise C.
Milwaukee, WI
I never really drank wine till I was at a friends and she gave me a bottle of Barefoot Moscato. It was the best alcohol drink I have ever had. I buy it all the time now. Its sweet but yet not to sweet and perfect late evening when you just want to relax I also find it to be good on ice or off. I tend to like my drinks on ice but wine is not usually good on ice this is not true with Barefoot Moscato. It really is a must try!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?