Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Athens, OH
Sweet, crisp tasting wine! One of the cheapest, and affordable brands out there! More of a college student budget type of wine!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Cambridge, OH
This wine is sweet! Goes down smooth unlike red wines. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a cheap and good wine
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Perfect affordable wine for after a meal! But since it's so affordable you could end up with a headache if you drink too much!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Harlingen, TX
This wine was very sweet, smooth and easy drinking. I would suggest this to anyone wanting a light wine, not something strong.
Samira H.
Samira H.
Teaneck, NJ
Love love please be this wine. It's smooth and sweet doesntnmske me drunk or
Bloated from drinking it. I cant get enough of it
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Murray, KY
Enjoy this line, the sweetness level shown on the label is very helpful. This is a very great tasting wine & very well priced!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Oklahoma City, OK
A good moscato. Not quite sweet enough for my tastes but for those who don't have a sweet tooth like me might enjoy this more.
Emma N.
Emma N.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite wine! As a Moscato, it's not too sweet! Out of all the brands, Barefoot is my brand of choice on any wine!
Arii G.
Arii G.
Love this it's bubbly and smooth to drink kinda fruity but not too much. The price is great and adorable. They even have minis
Anita J.
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Not one of my favorite brands of moscato but still a good wine for the price. I wouldn't recommend for the savvy wine drinker.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?