This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,722 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This wine was my first and I tell all my friends buy this brand. It also makes for a great gift for any occasion!
Cheap wine that always does the trick. It sweet and good with chicken. Yummy wine for a girls night if you ask me
One of my all-time faves for moscato! Delicious and so refreshing! It's great for summer...or any time really :-)
It's good for the price. But I definitely like the ones that cost a litter more. They have more of a sweet taste.
Good flavor, enjoyed it with dessert while sharing a evening with friends. I would recommend this wine to others.
Love this wine! Great product for a minimal price. Sweet with a slight bubbly effect. Would definitely buy again!
Sweet and refreshing wine. Great for making a batch of sangria in the summer. Not overly sweet and is affordable.
Deliciously sweet and crisp. If it wouldn't make me seem like an alcoholic I could drink this all day... In love!
Not dry but not too sweet. I like how it's pretty cheap for a good amount of wine. It tastes great cold or warm!
Perfect go to and reasonably priced wine! Found at most gas stations and grocery stores so it is very convenient
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos