BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jamie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
Moscato is my wine of choice so j was excited to try this when I saw how affordable it was. This was good for a reasonably priced wine, just wish that it was a tad sweeter
Jessica H.
Newark, DE
My normal drinking wine. I drink wine every Friday evening and this is my favorite. Super fruity with a small amount of pucker to it. If you are not into sweet wines you will hate this.
Megan M.
Perfect amount of sweet and dry! Love love love! Usually I'm not a huge wine drinker, but lately I've been on a moscato kick and this one is definitely my favorite!
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
There's nothing like a glass of Moscato on a nice summer night. At about $10 a bottle it is surprising how great it is. Sweet taste and nice bottle design make it a perfect gift too .
Tammy W.
Oceanside, CA
This is my favorite wine right now. I go through phases where I'll drink a wine for a few weeks, but I've kind of stuck with this one for much longer. I love the taste! I love sweeter wines, so this is perfect for me.
Amber J.
Blue springs , Ms
It is very tasty! The price is fair and it is everything i look for in a wine! It is very affordable! The flavor is great! I prefer barefoot over the orhers. The flavor is great. The price is great and I definitely will be buying more
Jennifer L.
Happy Hour Expert
My first choice for wine is always barefoot. It's cheap enough to have a lot of. And the taste is phenomenal. I always will give this as a gift or make sure to brjng it with me to house parties.
Kristen J.
Bowling Green, KY
Very good! Not the best that I have tried but I would buy this again! It wasn't as sweet as what a typical moscato usually is which I didn't mind. Seemed to leave a wang as an aftertaste.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Favorite wine to have at home when is girls night in. Is sweet and love how inexpensive it is. They have it everywhere including Walgreens. Definitely recommend if you like sweet wine.
Ian W.
Oxford, MS
Barefoot Moscato is a refreshing wine that delivers on taste and doesn't break the bank account. This wine is a perfect go to for any last minute gathering. The flavor is sweet, light and delicious. I will be purchasing this wine again to share with my friends and family.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?