Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lexis J.
Lexis J.
Mcdonough, GA

I love this wine. It's not too much. It's great with cheese and crackers! Also it's very affordable can find at your local grocery stores. It's an okay value !
Rose P.
Rose P.
Ashburn , Ga

This is my fav wine . They also had many flavors but I like this one not too sweet . I drink sometime and I also like to try new wine . It's not pricey at all.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Greensboro, NC

This is my go to wine for all occasions. I love it and recommend it to tons of friends regularly. My best friend and I often sit and discuss life of a bottle.
Carly B.
Carly B.

This wine is cheap but will always do the trick. Being a broke college student I happen to always count on Badefoot Mascato and Pink Mascato to get me through
Ale B.
Ale B.
New Caney, TX

This Moscato is perfect after a long day of work. It's so rich on flavor and texture, so smooth and sweet. Personally, I keep mine refrigerated. It's amazing.
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY

Had this last night for like the umteenth time and i love it every time. This pairs great with pasta and has a sweet taste to it! One bottle is never enuff!!!
Janice P.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI

This brand is one of my favorites that make moscato. Just enough sweetness and not dry. It is always on sale for 2/$10. Who can beat great taste and price? :)
Erin C.
Erin C.

By far one of my favorite wines! I love my wine having a good combination of bitter and sweet. This makes it easier to drink than having to swill or ice down.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh

This was one of the first barefoot wines I tried and I love it! The Moscato wine is my favorite and this brand tastes so great! Just the right amount of sweet
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Cocoa, FL

I'm a stickler for white wine and moscato is one of my favorites. It's very light but still has that wind taste to it. This is my preferred brand of moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?