Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amaryllis A.
Amaryllis A.
huntington station, NY

I love Moscato, it tastes really good, has a smooth sweet taste to it and you cant beat the price
Stephany M.
Stephany M.

Soooo good! I could easily drink the whole bottle on my own!
Nicole  L.
Nicole L.
Clarion, PA

This is by far my favorite wine! I get it all the time. I love the taste. And you can get it for a reasonable price. I highly recommend it!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO

I'm a wine drinker, but never pay attention to what kind of wine I am drinking. So I never know what kinds I like. This is one I DO remember. Sweet and smooth.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Los Angeles, CA

This moscato is really sweet and tasty. Everything you would want in a moscato and the price is right!
Ann C.
Ann C.

I could drink this everyday (but I don't). It isn't my favorite Moscato, but for the price you can't go wrong! I prefer it chilled alone, carbonated or mixed with some fruit juice.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I was never one for wine, but over the past 2 years I realized I just wasn't trying the right ones! I have experimented with friends, learned more about wines and found what I like! Barefoot Moscato has a light fruit taste. Its great with dinner, with desert, or on its own to relax at night.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Perrysburg, OH

This is my favorite wine!
Allison B.
Allison B.

Sweet, inexpensive moscato. Great sweet taste! Very affordable for everyday use.
Michele G.
Michele G.

I love this wine. It is affordable, smooth and has sweet taste. One of my faves
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now