Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Donna S.
Donna S.
Howell, MI
Delicate and sweet, this is an excellent choice for girls night, and economical as well. This was served at a party I went to recently and was the first bottle gone of several available.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
I prefer white wine over red and this wine is pretty yummy and affordable! Def an easy crowd pleaser
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Love the taste! Not to strong just enough after a long day. I have tried every flavor and I love them all. Even the myx.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Deer Park, TX
Moscato is the only wine I will drink. Barefoot makes a pretty good one. It's not the best, but it's a good one, and especially for the price. I drink it often
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love Barefoot wines. They're often on sale and already relatively cheap for wines. It's a very sweet, light wine.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS
Cheap yet tastefull! Love this Wine and a vary of others! .............................
Karen H.
Karen H.
I'm not a big wine fan but I love Moscatos! Barefoots Moscato is really good and doesn't cost too much. It has a nice sweet flavor but nothing too overwhelming. It's my favorite cheap wine. Definitely a must have during the holidays.
Delacy C.
Delacy C.
This wine is delicious. I love to chill it in the freezer for a while before drinking it. Its a perfect drink for a nice warm summer evening.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Barefoot wine is the best inexpensive wine out there. Their Moscato is so delicious! I always pick one up if I'm looking for a wine that everyone can enjoy.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
I go back and forth between whether or not Barefoot or Yellow Tail is a preferable moscato, but you can always find one of them in my house! The price is a huge selling point for me. Perfect light wine for the warm weather!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?