Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

I've never been a white wine fan, but I LOVE Barefoot Moscato. So good, especially in the summertime. Float a few raspberries in the glass; delicious.
Jose G.
Jose G.
Killeen, TX

It's a good wine for the price. If you want to enjoy and embrace the night get something better. If you just want to drink anything and drink a lot, then get this. Still good and cheap.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Palm Harbor, FL

I'd heard good things so I decided to try barefoot moscato one evening in my quest to find a yummy, sweet wine. I'll be honest, I almost didn't by it because of the low price. I'm so glad I took a chance because it's delicious! It paired perfectly with dessert after dinner. I now keep a couple bottles of pink in the fridge at all times.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.

This is one of my favorite moscatos around. It's light and sweet but not overly cloying. My one complaint, which is hardly a complaint but they don't have real corks so while I'm "drinking so that I can do cool cork projects" I'm collecting non-cork corks. Oh well, not everything in life is perfect...but the Moscato just about is!
Frank p.
Frank p.
Rialto, CA

A lot of people recommend it to me. So after I bought the bottle I was excited to try it. I popped open the bottle and poured it in my cup(after it sat in the fridge) and the taste just did not take with me.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Worcester, MA

Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine to bring to a bbq, beach outing, or picnic! It is the epitome of a spring and summer wine. It is light, sweet and has just the right amount of bubbles. My favorite thing to have it with is BBQ chicken or shrimp. It goes down easy so be careful, or before you know it you'll have had the whole bottle!
Michele G.
Michele G.

I love this wine. It is affordable, smooth and has sweet taste. One of my faves
Allie S.
Allie S.
Good hope, Ga

What goes more perfectly with a late night movie or TV show? A glass of moscato by Barefoot the best wine you can find at an affordable price! It's deliciously sweet and pairs well with fruits and cheeses!
Meggan A.
Meggan A.
East Haven, CT

Cheap, light, bubbly, easy to find. One of my favorite moscatos and a regular drink for me!
Devon P.
Devon P.

Reasonably priced & absolutely delicious. Of all the wines Barefoot makes, the Moscato is the best. Smooth & sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now