Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Alma S.
Alma S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

First brand of moscato I drank & i got hooked on it. It;s very inexpensive too and it's available everywhere.
Jeanine C.
Jeanine C.
W Bridgewater, MA

This is my absolute favorite wine. Moscato has always been my favorite and I have tried so many brands but I keep coming back to Barefoot. The wine is crisp with some bubbles and so refreshing. Whenever I'm in the store trying to find something for a party or just to have a relaxing night in, I'm always choosing this wine.
Marina S.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI

Another favorite wine for a great price! Also the taste is on the sweet side. Which are my favs!
Sam M.
Sam M.

Don't let the low price fool you, this is a great moscato! Such crisp, full flavor. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is a favorite when I do drink it.
Kari K.
Kari K.
Harrison Township, MI

I was never a fan of wine until I tried this. It's not too sweet and is smooth. It's very reasonably priced too! I wouldn't change a thing. I love the red moscato too!!!
Macey C.
Macey C.

This is my favorite! 😍 it's a great drink to just have with dinner. I've bought this wine quite a few times, it's SUPER affordable. I buy it at my local Walmart! I would absolutely buy it again!
Alexa K.
Alexa K.

Barefoot Moscata is my go to wine. I love white wine, but I don't like wine that is too sweet. This is perfect, especially for the price. You get great value of it and it just tastes amazing. I've had more expensive wines, and I'd probably choose this over them because it is my absolute favorite. This is the wine that I have my friends try that always say "I hate wine," because after they try it they say "Well, I like THIS wine."
Raquel K.
Raquel K.
Monroeville, PA

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines and has been for awhile. It's affordable as well as deliciously sweet. It is a must buy and definitely worth the value. It is a must have on my grocery list weekly. I would recommend to any new wine drinkers out there!
Sheyla S.
Sheyla S.

This is actually the best of the barefoot's. Good if you want something refreshing and cheap. Good for sangrias too.
Tabby I.
Tabby I.

I absolutely love this wine! It is one of my favorites and I love to bring some to a party or as a gift for the host. It is smooth and crisp and tastes great alone or with chocolate and fruit.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?