Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Bay Springs, MS
I have recently tried this wine and I love it. It has a light crisp and refreshing taste and its slowly making moscato one of my favorite wines.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I enjoyed drinking this type of wine. It is one of my favorite. You can make a drink with a bit of Coconut vodka and pineapple juice. It taste awesome.
Keila M.
Keila M.
Rialto, CA
One of my favorites! Can't go wrong with this Moscato. Has the right amount of sweet, love it!
joann p.
joann p.
Mount Wolf, PA
This stuff is soo good. It has a nice sweet flavor with a nice fizz. This is always my go to wine of choice and I must say this is one of the better ones and very reasonabley priced.
kathleen m.
kathleen m.
Brentwood, CA
These wines are a great value and can be found in almost any store. That makes them appealing
Eric P.
Eric P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is hands down the best Moscato out there. Barefoot is affordable and is the most delicious Moscato wine there is. I can finish an entire large bottle by myself.
Cyré I.
Cyré I.
Hollis, NY
Definitely a nice drink to have with dinner, I like it the most when it's very cold. Not too sweet it's just right
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
Barefoot is a light, crisp white wine with an affordable price tag. It's a great selection for ladies night.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jacksonville, AR
This is my favorite wine. It's great as a dessert wine or with your favorite seafood entree.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
New York City, NY
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands because it is very affordable yet still tastes delicious. I love their moscato the most.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?