Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Cody B.
Cody B.
Chillicothe, OH

I love this wine, Its one of the best out there! I love how fruity and sweet it is, It goes great with stake and seafood!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Oklahoma City, OK

My favorite wine!!!! It's light and smooth and makes me soooo relaxed!
Kirinna R.
Kirinna R.
Gilbert, AZ

This is my favorite wine! The taste is sweet and smooth and the price makes me love it even more!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.

Delicious! My friend introduced me to this wine and it's been one of my favorites since. It's so sweet and smooth.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Roanoke, VA

I love a good Moscato and for this being as cheap as it is it has a really good taste. I would almost always choose this one over some of the more expensive Moscato's all because of the taste.
lyndsey p.
lyndsey p.
San Antonio, TX

Not a bad taste for the price. The bottle goes fast. Just be careful if you have a sensitive stomach.
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI

This is the perfect blend of sweet and dry. Neither are overpowering and gives it a nice balance. It's the perfect drink for both classy events and a glass of wine after work.
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Washington, NJ

This wine is excellent. I enjoy sweeter wines over dry. I especially enjoy drinking this wine when company comes over. Vert refreshing.
Tara W.
Tara W.

I love it. Sweet and just the right amount of "relaxation" for after a hard days work
Wendy B.
Wendy B.

I an not generally a wine drinker but i absolutely love this moscato. I won't buy anything else
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now