BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not a wine drinker but my best friend loves this, and it is reasonably priced to purchase for parties or gatherings.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA
Barefoot is great and affordable! This wine isn't fizzy and is so good! It's the perfect amount of sweetness.
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
Cleveland, OH
It is a very tasteie light drink ,, not to sweet just right, good drink for two people for a first date and a good steak , better rolls , salad , baked potatoe , with sour cream and butter, slice of cream cheese pound cake!!
Desire C.
Desire C.
Mobile, AL
This wine is so delicious! I love the sweet taste. I have to be careful not to drink too much of it because it tastes so good.
Jeri L.
Jeri L.
A nice sweet taste. Not a strong or dry wine. If you haven't tried wine before, this one is a nice choice to try out first. Not too expensive, nice evening on a small dime.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Pendleton, OR
If you love a sweet, inexpensive wine this is it! I keep it on hand for girls night, impromptu BBQ's with friends, and when I am just feeling in the mood for something light and sweet.
Marissa I.
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY
My go to brand for wine. It's super affordable and the taste is so great. I love moscato for the sweeter white wine. Not a fan of reds but this is a great go to if you like a sweet wine. I highly recommend!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI
A really great and affordable wine. I like to pick these up when they're 2/$8 at the store. This is a smooth wine. I really like it
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot wines are always a great bet - consistently fresh, smooth and delicious. Price point is always appealing as well, in Queens NY you can get a magnum for $10
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Fallbrook
Exactly what I was looking for in a wine at an affordable price. The taste was perfect and I would recommend this wine to any and everyone. Barefoot is a company I will trust for many years to come.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?