4.55 / 5 based on 8,043 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I'm a moscato drinker. This is a good moscato tastes great and for the price it's great.
Yasssssssss this is so good I love moscato. Make the perf little flavor for a partyyytty
The taste is alright. It's definitely affordable but it's not the best moscato out there.
One of my favorites. This moscato is extremely sweet. Tastes like juice, but I enjoy it.
Perfect dessert wine. My friends love when I bring this over and we hang out by the fire.
My favorite wine. Sweet and delicious. I love how reasonably priced this wine is as well.
Love a good moscato. This is a nice wine for the price. Nice and smooth served best cold
Amazing wine taste great I love the crisp taste and the smoothness of it would recommend
Love love love the barefoot moscato!!!!! It pairs perfectly with any types of food!!!!!!!
Just enough sweetness for me and my husband! We keep a bottle in the fridge all the time.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos