Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Monique W.
Monique W.
Grand Island, NY

This is and always has been my go to bottle! To me, this is a sweet and sassy! I would recommend this bottle to anyone, whether its for girls night, dinner, any occasion where wine is acceptable. The smaller bottle is usually around $5.00 and the larger bottle is less than $10.00, also great for gifts!
camerah c.
camerah c.
Beckley, WV

Pretty good. It's on the cheaper side. You can get it from your local grocery stores it is very easy to find.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ

Not my favorite moscato but incredibly affordable always on sale at my local liquor store or grocery store. Reliable taste and quality and gets the job done. Nothing really special about it I would say except the cost.
Donna F.
Donna F.
Croton Hdsn, NY

Delicious and very easy to drink! It's a cheap brand but not a bad wine. A little bit sweet but if you like sweet wine, you will like this!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
South Lyon, MI

Barefoot moscato combines delicious, fruity flavor with incredibly affordable price. Whether you're having an afternoon glass to unwind or a bottle over a romantic dinner this wine is sure to leave your taste buds -and your wallet- satisfied.
melanie a.
melanie a.
DALY CITY, CA

Great value both price and taste wise. you can have a bottle with the girls out or even in. this is soo good with some frozen peaches and frozen raspberries.
Scarlett R.
Scarlett R.
Maceo, KY

When I have a group of friends over for a simple get together. Barefoot Moscato is my go to. It has a rich smooth taste and it's simple. I love it and all my friends have too never complained when I bring this for everyone to enjoy our get togethers.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Lake Orion, MI

As a girl in a collegiate sorority, This wine is a frequent go to for my sisters and I. The flavor is nice and sweet with a crisp flavor. It is a good choice for its inexpensive price.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

I love this wine. I am a huge wino. I have always enjoyed most white wines with moscato being my absolute favorite. I had this one the other day at my husbands work party. It was delicious. Sweet, and went well with my meal.
Jazzmine R.
Jazzmine R.

Very affordable. Great for girls night in or a party. Very smooth. Fragrant and light.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?