BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
So sweet and flavorful! My go to moscato because it's so inexpensive and I love the flavor
Rustina G.
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH
This is my absolute favorite wine! It is sweet but not too sweet where it becomes almost Fruity! I love Moscato's but this one is my favorite! The price is right and it's always available at my local grocery store!
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
I am a huge fan of Barefoot Moscoto. It is sweet, but not too sweet and it is easy to drink. You do not have to take small sips and pretend that you are enjoying it like many other wines. The taste is wonderful and I am very satisfied and will continue to buy.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this wine!
It's a great beginner if you want to try a nice sorta sweet wine this is it especially this flavor in particular. My friends also like it when I take it to a gathering, can't go wrong with this one.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
By far the best (and cheapest) wine you will ever buy! As a college student with a small budget, Barefoot is our go-to wine. We have one in our fridge at all times. They don't make the bottles big enough for our apartment to drink! Would definitely recommend.
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN
This moscato tastes good and comes at a very affordable price. I like to use it to make white wine sangria.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Love love love, best affordable wine out there. Thank you Barefoot for making me a better mommy and housewife!!
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Moreno valley, ca
Super inexpensive, it tastes good , not to bad for a cheap wine. i would recommend it if you were on a budget.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Overall, I really enjoy Barefoot wine. I enjoy sweet, white wine. This particular moscato is VERY sweet (almost too sweet). I can be satisfied with just one glass of this wine before I switch to their Riesling.
Elise F.
Elise F.
Saunderstown, RI
So delicious and easy to drink. Also very affordable. A favorite by everyone I gift it to.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?