Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Nicole  L.
Nicole L.
Clarion, PA

This is by far my favorite wine! I get it all the time. I love the taste. And you can get it for a reasonable price. I highly recommend it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

I love barefoot moscato! Love the sweetness this wine delivers. Definitely my go to after a long day!
Karla H.
Karla H.
Kingsville, TX

I love barefoot!! and this moscato is one of my favorites mostly cuz of the great price! great for a college student on a budget :)
Jose G.
Jose G.
Killeen, TX

It's a good wine for the price. If you want to enjoy and embrace the night get something better. If you just want to drink anything and drink a lot, then get this. Still good and cheap.
Kirinna R.
Kirinna R.
Gilbert, AZ

This is my favorite wine! The taste is sweet and smooth and the price makes me love it even more!
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Spring, TX

Barefoot Moscato have an amazing flavor not sweet just right I also like to mix it with cranberry & peach flavor juice to kick it up a notch
Christopher J.
Christopher J.
Danville, VA

Just started drinking this kind with my girlfriend and i love it better then any other brand its very smooth and sweet
Angel H.
Angel H.

Just right for any type of day or meal. I enjoy this wine as well as any. I also enjoy that it is priced right.
Phandy S.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA

Cheap and taste good. I like buying their moscato but my personal fave is the red moscato. taste good and a lighter buzz.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

I've never been a white wine fan, but I LOVE Barefoot Moscato. So good, especially in the summertime. Float a few raspberries in the glass; delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now