BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Denise A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This works well for Christmas sangria , for the price point perfect for this .... I am not a moscato drinker but for this recipe it's a winner ...
Jen M.
This is a wonderfully refreshing wine. It's God with dinner or dessert. I like that it's an inexpensive wine
Marinella T.
The price is def right for this delicious moscato. and it's perf for a Sunday morning mimosa
Chiann T.
I love this wine!!!! I could drink it for days if I could. It doesn't get me a headache the next day which most wines do to me even with just one glass.. The Taaste isn't to bitter and it's so yummy!!!
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
If you are looking for a decent sweet cheap white wine I would absolutely go with this brand. It is a good started wine if you are just developing your pallet and want to start with something sweet.
maggie s.
Happy Hour Expert
Love this moscato. It is such a good price and the taste is so sweet. It's so easy to find in regular or double bottles and my go to.
Jordan E.
Shannon, MS
This is my go to wine when I want something sweeter than a Sauvignon or reisling. It's not overly sweet like a dessert wine but it's just sweet enough that you can sit and enjoy it with with or without food.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
I love this. This is one of my favorite low prices wines. I have one in my wine rack at this very minute.
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
This wine is cheap but great. It is much too sweet for me but so many of my friends and family love this wine.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a great bottle of wine. It is inexpensive for a bottle of wine, so it is a good buy. Moscato's are sweet in flavor. They generally lack the bitterness of other whites and reds. Overall a good bottle of wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?