Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Stephany M.
Stephany M.

Soooo good! I could easily drink the whole bottle on my own!
Erica N.
Erica N.

Barefoot is a good Moscato but honestly I have had better in the same price range. It is not a bad wine but it is not my favorite.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Pulaski, TN

This wine is smooth and yummy ....you will feel fabulous after 2 glasses :) really helps me relax. It has a hint of fruity smooth sweetness that can conquer the toughest taste buds....Stop by and try it at your local market...best thing is...its about $8.00 a bottle
Malissa B.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI

This is a great wine for summer, light and sweet. good for a night with friends or dinner in. Inexpensive enough to keep a few bottles in the fridge and an easy go to gift
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Vero Beach, FL

Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine! Always easy to find in stores and affordable. Love the taste and aroma.
Loraine L.
Loraine L.

I love wines, but generally like the more sweeter kind. For Barefoot Moscato, it's reasonably priced and not overwhelmingly sweet as Moscato's tend to be. Must be chilled to be enjoyed. Your palate will be surprised and satisfied with the crisp sweetness of this white wine that has a fruity yet flowery taste.

Great to drink by itself or paired with some fruits.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Rohnert park , Ca

This wine is very tasty. It is on the more inexpensive end of wines but tastes great. It is pretty sweet and best when chilled.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Maricopa, AZ

This was the first brand of moscato I tried, and is the ONLY brand I enjoy. Perfection in a bottle!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Moscato wine! Tastes sooo good to me! I love sweet wine so this definitely hits the spot! Especially with the price!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Huntington, IN

Not a bad Moscato for a cheaper version. Not my favorite D' Asi Moscato is only 11.99 and you will fall in love!! But, to get by on a wine with a light fish and/or salad dish. Barefoot will do in a pinch.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now