Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI
I just had this wine at a pottery painting events with my girlfriends. It is SO good, not too sweet, not too dry and super affordable. Perfect!
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Frankenmuth, MI
For the cheaper price of barefoot I love the taste. I am not a big wine drinker either but I like that it is sweet and not to strong.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Literally my favorite white moscato on the market. It's inexpensive, flavorful and sweet. Perfect chilled or in sangria!
Michasia D.
Michasia D.
Good wine for a great price. I love other wines by barefoot also. But it is a good wine for a great low price.
Yulissa V.
Yulissa V.
This wine is probably my favorite. Barefoot is an incredible brand for Moscato. I love to throw frozen grapes in it!! AMAZING
Diana F.
Diana F.
Denton, TX
This moscato is at such great price point. I find its sweetness light enough to be able to enjoy a couple of glasses. I like to pick up a bottle to share.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Saucier
This wine is great to have with dessert's and all sweets,the price is really nice.The bottle is very pretty.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Iowa City, IA
great cheap wine! Love that's it's sweet but not too sweet and of course that it's cheap!
Tricia E.
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA
My favorite wine. The taste is so smooth, and delicate on the tongue. Goes perfect with a social event or even just a night at home. It isn't too intoxicating, but can also make you feel extremely relaxed. I will continue to purchase it. It's delightful.
sheila  f.
sheila f.
Amity, PA
I'm not a big wine drinker.... but this wine is amazing. Not too song and tastes very good....
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?