Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

My mom is a fan of Moscato and served Barefoot Moscato with dinner. It's so sweet that I couldn't drink it with dinner. Not for me, but she loved it!
Tarryn C.
Tarryn C.
Marquette, MI

True basic white girl wine right there. This is a basic sweet moscato that tastes good and is a wine that everyone can like. Its not strong and its not dry. The price is too good to be true and I will always grab barefoot moscato over alot of other brands
Keila M.
Keila M.
Rialto, CA

One of my favorites! Can't go wrong with this Moscato. Has the right amount of sweet, love it!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.

I like this wine for a small afternoon even though I prefer red wine. This is one is less bitter and more sparkling is good enough to open it with your friend and enjoy a movie.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
N Chesterfld, VA

Barefoot Moscato is just delicious...It's light yet sweet, with a very crisp flavor. It's absolutely wonderful when it's SUPER chilled. I'm not a wine drinker/expert by any means, so this inexpensive wine is a great choice.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Frostburg , Md

I never liked wine until I tried this one and even thought I've tried others it is still my favorite
Eric P.
Eric P.
Virginia Beach, VA

This is hands down the best Moscato out there. Barefoot is affordable and is the most delicious Moscato wine there is. I can finish an entire large bottle by myself.
Tyeesha M.
Tyeesha M.

Such a nice crisp desert wine. This is one of my favorite go to wines. And the price is right
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Colorado Springs, CO

Barefoot Moscato is a good, light and sweet Moscato. It is well priced and good for taking to parties and gatherings. I have also made several white wine cocktails with it and it works well with all that I have tried. It is a good wine for new wine drinkers looking for something light and sweet.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

A great drink for the price! Nice light refreshing in the summer, it's fantastic over ice. I do prefer a sweeter wine so I always drink moscato however this one is not as sweet as some others but it is always a go to if they do not have my #1.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now