Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Erick P.
Erick P.
Wheeling, IL
A very good wine to take to any of your friend's. Such a sweet taste and you barely taste any alcohol. For sure my go to wine and it is cheap. Which is awsome.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this wine!
It's a great beginner if you want to try a nice sorta sweet wine this is it especially this flavor in particular. My friends also like it when I take it to a gathering, can't go wrong with this one.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
By far the best (and cheapest) wine you will ever buy! As a college student with a small budget, Barefoot is our go-to wine. We have one in our fridge at all times. They don't make the bottles big enough for our apartment to drink! Would definitely recommend.
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
This is my favorite and I love the price I buy from grocery stores sometimes even from Walmart! It's delicious and sweet. Can't be the price and taste! I definitely am satisfied with this and will continue to buy.
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Moreno valley, ca
Super inexpensive, it tastes good , not to bad for a cheap wine. i would recommend it if you were on a budget.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Overall, I really enjoy Barefoot wine. I enjoy sweet, white wine. This particular moscato is VERY sweet (almost too sweet). I can be satisfied with just one glass of this wine before I switch to their Riesling.
Antonia B.
Antonia B.
Oxford, OH
Personally, I love the taste. It's not too overbearing and still provides a great wine taste. Although it is simple, it is still more than enjoyable to drink. Not to mention it is sold at a fantastic price!
Mayyah P.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite Moscatos. It's so flavorful and refreshing. Goes good with so many different foods, in my opinion.
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
The perfect moscato! I really like the packaging and the wine itself had a great flavor! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! It was a really good value and quality for the price! And I would buy it again for sure!
Takarra H.
Takarra H.
Good and great price!! I enjoy the flavor! Strong enough for me because I'm not a huge drinker! I will buy again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?