Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lacey, WA

If you are looking for something cheap but decently good this is it! I use it to make a summer punch which is always delicious!
Christina O.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO

Love this Moscato! It isn't overly sweet and has a great flavor. It is definitely one of my favorites!
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.

This stuff is absolutely just tasty and if you don't like wine this is the type of wine you could probably drink and add a little – a sprite to it I love having it for bachelorette parties and just having it to drink
Anna M.
Anna M.

My favorite wine! It's so refreshing and a great moscato for an amazing price. It's not to sweet but just the right amount for everyone to love! It's my favorite cheap moscato because of the fresh taste and great flavor!
Casey C.
Casey C.

One of my favorite drinks to help unwind after a long day. Price is great and the taste is better!!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ

I love love LOVE this wine! I am a wine-o and picking out wine for me is always an ordeal! but this wine is amazing. It is smooth and not too bitter.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA

This is a great sweet moscato and perfect for happy hour or dessert, A steal for the price, too.
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Monticello, AR

This wine is great if you prefer sweeter wines, plus it's well priced so you can keep it on a regular basis!
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Los Angeles, CA

This moscato is really sweet and tasty. Everything you would want in a moscato and the price is right!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Orlando, FL

I buy this moscato for all my girls nights. It is cheaper then some and has a good taste. highly recommend especially for parties
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now