BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
Barefoot moscato is super tasty! Though it can be sweet to some people, it is a great and cheap wine to enjoy. A glass or two is perfect after a long day.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sellersburg , IN
Drinking wine is one of my favorite past times and Barefoot always pleases the pallet. Their Moscoto wine is perfect; it is just sweet enough to drink after dinner for dessert (though it isn't a dessert wine). What's even better about Barefoot is their price! I love having a glass of wine knowing it isn't breaking my budget.
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
I still really like this brand of wine, quality taste for a reasonable price. My favorite however is the Cupcake brand moscato.
Aleesa B.
Aleesa B.
Pella, IA
For a moscato it is a pretty good wine. I enjoy a little bit drier wine, but if you are looking for a good sweet wine this one is very refreshing.
Tawni V.
Tawni V.
Delicious. Not very expensive. Perfect for a girls night. Almost every wine store carries it
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
Incredibly good for the price. I wasn't expecting the quality and was very impressed. I do find the white moscato to be even sweeter than Barefoot's Riesling, which was surprising. Pairs well with appetizers, cheeses, and desserts.
Jay T.
Jay T.
Not a fan, this has a bitter after taste which conflicts with what you would expect from a moscato so personally do not like that.
Tiff C.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
Perfect for mixing in with your Sangrias! I have used this wine for sooooo many things. Beyond sangrias, I have made wine slushes (obsessed, you need to try it). Totally affordable and way worth it. I will forever continue to purchase this Moscato for all of my wine creations!
Talia K.
Talia K.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Barefoot wines are good quality and reasonably priced. We have a rule of not spending over $20/bottle on wine so this is perfect and tastes good!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this wine sitting outside on the patio. It is cheap and a good go to for just a glass or two to cap off the night. There are a few others I prefer that come with a higher pricetag and in my opinion, a slightly better flavor (nothing to do with the sweetness as I love a sweet wine).
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?