BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
The go to brand for moscato. Great flavor and inexpensive what more can you ask for?
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I love Barefoot brand wines. The moscato is favorite by far. It is sweet, crisp and has a wonderful flavor, all for a low, inexpensive cost. Most grocery stores that I have been to carry this brand, so it is easy to find as well.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not a wine drinker but my best friend loves this, and it is reasonably priced to purchase for parties or gatherings.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
I like this chilled. It reminds me of summer. Sitting on the porch with a glass is so refreshing.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Johnson City, TN
I feel like this moscato is mediocre. It's not bad but it's nothing special. It is more sweet than it is dry.
Laykee W.
Laykee W.
Jackson, MS
It's is a very light and tasty wine. Having a ladies night and this is my first choice.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
One of my favorite brands of moscato. Would recommend. Pleasant taste, just drink really cold or over ice.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Very light, great tasting Moscato! This is one of my personal favorites from Barefoot. This Moscato is very fresh and goes with most dishes. As a college student I find it very affordable and it is sold everywhere which makes it very convenient.
kayleigh w.
kayleigh w.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite wines. I always buy Barefoot over anything because I know I love the taste so much. Its not too expensive and very refreshing. I definitely recommend it.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West chester, OH
The Barefoot Moscato wine is a great choice for fellow moscato lovers. I typically like sweet wines, and this one is a great value! I can usually find it at Kroger for about $6 or $8 per bottle.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?