Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

I like all of Barefoot wines, good price and taste delicious. Moscato is my favorite wine so I would recommend
Allyssa K.
Allyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Perfect wine for a girls night! When all else fails and you don't want to spend much money on a wine that will be gone in a matter of minutes Barefoot is the way to go.
Monique W.
Monique W.
Grand Island, NY

This is and always has been my go to bottle! To me, this is a sweet and sassy! I would recommend this bottle to anyone, whether its for girls night, dinner, any occasion where wine is acceptable. The smaller bottle is usually around $5.00 and the larger bottle is less than $10.00, also great for gifts!
Hilary M.
Hilary M.

I do not have a fancy wine pallet. Let's get that out of the way first. But I really like this wine. It's sweet without being too sweet and a very pleasant feel in the mouth. It's not too dry, and it's just about perfect for an unseasoned wine drinker like myself.
camerah c.
camerah c.
Beckley, WV

Pretty good. It's on the cheaper side. You can get it from your local grocery stores it is very easy to find.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ

Not my favorite moscato but incredibly affordable always on sale at my local liquor store or grocery store. Reliable taste and quality and gets the job done. Nothing really special about it I would say except the cost.
Kari B.
Kari B.
Pekin, IL

Favorite favorite favorite Moscato that is easily found. Husband even knows when is doubt you get barefoot!! I can find anywhere and it's only a few dollars a bottle!
Jazzmine R.
Jazzmine R.

Very affordable. Great for girls night in or a party. Very smooth. Fragrant and light.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

First brand of moscato I drank & i got hooked on it. It;s very inexpensive too and it's available everywhere.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA

This is it! I love Moscato anyway, no matter what brand, but this is the brand I pick if it's available! It's both delicious and affordable!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?