Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Beth R.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH

Barefoot Moscato is a fav of mine! Love the crisp, clean taste! & It's budget friendly! I serve it at parties or open a bottle for myself as a treat! While the white is my favorite, the pink & red are good too!
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX

One of the best, inexpensive moscatos on the market. These are often BOGO at my market and are great to take to parties!
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Amarillo, TX

Its a really good wine I liked and I definitely recommend it .tastes good and its a very light and sweet wine.
Sam S.
Sam S.

This is my go-to wine. I'm no wine connoisseur, but this tastes better than many of the expensive "fine wines." It is only like $5, so very affordable for the broke college student (me). The only con is that it gives you a horrible cheap wine hangover if you drink enough.
Kacy P.
Kacy P.

My favorite Moscato for making sangria! It is really reasonably priced and taste great as well!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my favorite Moscato. I buy this every time I go to a liquor store. It's good for a night out with the girls
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC

Probably my favorite wine at the moment. Great price, also has a great taste. I've found a lot of other moscato in this price bracket have a very vinegary taste to me, and I don't have that problem with this one!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

GNO! all my friends come over once a month and talk and have moscato. I love the wine, its very classy and mature. I love it!##
Jen B.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA

This is it! I love Moscato anyway, no matter what brand, but this is the brand I pick if it's available! It's both delicious and affordable!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY

i absolutely love this wine! you can not beat the taste for the price point! This wine is very affordable and is the best bang for your buck. This wine is available at most liquor stores and can be easily found. I have bought this numbers times and gifted it as well. It is fruity sweet and has no nasty after taste
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now