Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Very tasty wine! Barefoot moscato is what my girlfriend Beth drinks all the time! It is very sweet, but I could drink a bottle of this everyday! Recommended !
Meg P.
Meg P.
Westbrook, CT
I could drink Barefoot Moscato wine everyday. This wine is a little sweet but I prefer it like that! Their Pink Moscato is the best!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Bechtelsville, PA
This wine is one of my favorite. This company makes such great wine. I don't try think I have ffound one that I don't like
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Endicott, NY
Im one that absolutely LOVES sweet wines. It's a good price and tastes yummy.
Sierra m.
Sierra m.
I have this wine in a mini bottle and it is deliciou . It's light and crisp and great just to sip on for dinner or down time.
Deb R.
Deb R.
Woodsfield, OH
I really enjoy this wine. The Moscato is a sweet wine with excellent taste and an economical price. I also like the Red and Pink Moscato's. Well worth the money and evening of fun.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Jamaica , NY
Great wine . Love the flavor of it not too strong and a nice sweet flavor so this is great
Kiara R.
Kiara R.
Love this wine. Tastes great, and the price its even amazing. Its sweet and chilled its the best!
dulce d.
dulce d.
Jacksonville, NC
My friends and I like barefoot moscato. This light white wine is good but I like their pink wine more it's great for a girls night in.
Katt M.
Katt M.
Lawton
This is the best when you do a mamosa love it! For new years or for a special occasion.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?