Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Moreno valley, ca
Super inexpensive, it tastes good , not to bad for a cheap wine. i would recommend it if you were on a budget.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Overall, I really enjoy Barefoot wine. I enjoy sweet, white wine. This particular moscato is VERY sweet (almost too sweet). I can be satisfied with just one glass of this wine before I switch to their Riesling.
Leann M.
Leann M.
I'm not a huge wine person but this stuff I like very lite and fruity this brand is good and affordable which is a bonus
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Very good taste for an inexpensive wine. Readily available and easily found in mass merchandisers. Has a slight bubble to it which enhances the taste. Not as sweet as many moscatos but still tasty.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Wyandotte, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really like this wine. It has a good flavor to it and for the cost it really isn't that bad. It is great on a budget that is for sure.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
This is my favorite brand of wine! The sweeter wines are what I prefer and I love to mix the moscato with pink lemonade and a touch of rum to make a yummy mixed drink! Great taste on its own too!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
St Petersburg, FL
Best moscato to get at the grocery store. It's readily available, very well priced - affordable. It tastes great! The only negative about this moscato is that once you pop the bottle open, you keep drinking and next thing you know, IT'S ALREADY GONE!! So, take note when buying this moscato... BUY TWO at a time :)
Jamie r.
Jamie r.
Springdale, AR
This is my wine of choice! I love how it has a sweet and subtle fruity taste. I try different brands of moscato but always come back to this.
Adrian W.
Adrian W.
Saint Johnsville, NY
This is a fantastic mixer wine to make a spritzer with. I enjoyed mine with a splash of ginger ale.
Deidre O.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. Take a sip enjoy a peaceful quiet evening
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?