BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Laura M.
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI
A really great and affordable wine. I like to pick these up when they're 2/$8 at the store. This is a smooth wine. I really like it
Monzerrath L.
Monzerrath L.
Mission, TX
The taste is amazing very good wine. I really enjoy drinking it, perfect for a Netflix night and very good with salads.
Tabby I.
Tabby I.
Happy Hour Expert
I absolutely love this wine! It is one of my favorites and I love to bring some to a party or as a gift for the host. It is smooth and crisp and tastes great alone or with chocolate and fruit.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot wines are always a great bet - consistently fresh, smooth and delicious. Price point is always appealing as well, in Queens NY you can get a magnum for $10
Anne V.
Anne V.
Las Vegas, NV
Biggest bang for your buck. It's very affordable and it taste great. I don't really have anything bad to say about this brand. I've had different kinds and all have been good so far.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
This is one of my favorite wines for when I want something sweet! Its affordable and can also be used for a ton of mixed drinks.
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Yummy sweet wine i love it and its super super cheap to buy. could be a little bit more on the sweeter side tho :) yum
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
Happy Hour Expert
Mascato use to be the only wine I would drink and this was my go-to bottle every time. It's cheap, and super sweet which is what I liked. If you like your wines super sweet and east to drink then this is the wine for you.
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Happy Hour Expert
I am not a wine drinker at all. I tried this at a wedding one time and if I had to drink wine this would be it. It is not to sweet but sweet enough and it is not bitter. For a beer girl this wine is pretty good.
Des B.
Des B.
This is the only wine in the world that can give me a hangover. I love it though, the price is perfect and the taste is amazing. It's always the great "girl's night" drink. The only problem is the next morning it just sits in my tummy till I have to give it up! I guess some people aren't able to drink certain wines lol! But overall great product.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?