Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC
Only ok. Can do better for a moscato, and you don't have to spend much more. Definitely has a cheap taste, try something else.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Port Lavaca, TX
Barefoot mascato is a good starter wine for those who don't really know much about wine. Its cheap and tasty. However be careful when drinking because it causes a massive headache the next morning if too much is consumed! Drink plenty of water!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Ah, Barefoot Moscato.. The go-to for college students on Wine Wednesday. Since it's only $6 per bottle at Target (or $10, I believe, for a bottle double the size), it works perfectly for those on a budget. This sweet wine is great for those who don't necessarily like the taste of other types. Only giving four stars because if you don't drink enough water, you may wake up with a gnarly hangover.
beatriz r.
beatriz r.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious and sweet but not overly sweet. One of my fav wines!!! Tastes great when very cold.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
New Tazewell, TN
This barefoot is great I love white moscato and this was great would buy again price wasn't bad at all.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
I love this wine. Moscato is my favorite kind of wine. I like this bran a lot because it is very affordable. Definitely recommend it!
Erin G.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I usually only drink Italian moscatos because they get the right amount of sweetness. But if I am looking for a good deal then I buy the barefoot brand. I bought it several times when sharing with friends.
Karinix T.
Karinix T.
Binghamton, NY
This is such a barefoot classic honestly another really great wine that is great as a gift in my opinion
Chardae J.
Chardae J.
Great inexpensive wine and I usually buy it when I'm hosting my gal friends over. It doesn't taste like wine it tastes like juice.
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
Very sweet white wine. Price on barefoot is super cheap and liquor stores always have them on special. Very delicious and refreshing!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?