Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

It is pretty good , I would definantly recommend it to others . It has a nice taste to it and it's not to bitter
Misty M.
Misty M.
Madera, CA

I add a little bit of sseven up to my glass and ice. i know that defeats the purpose of wine, i just hate mine going warm
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gloucester Cy, NJ

I hate wine and especially white moscato, it tastes so sour and disgusting to me.
Christen P.
Christen P.
Redford, MI

Barefoot Wine is one of my favorite brands. I found it back in LA years ago before it became mainstream. I'm so happy to see it's at every major retailer and grocery store today. This particular brand tends to be a bit sweeter than others so it's a great starter wine for new enthusiasts.
Dria D.
Dria D.

I tried this because people told me it was going to be sweet but i guess i have a different definition of sweet because it was still sort of bitter to me. I'll stick with mixed drinks.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Oceanside, CA

I looooove this wine! It is by far my favorite! I always have a bottle in the fridge. Its cheap and taste great. Sweet just how i like it!
Taylre C.
Taylre C.
Mesa, AZ

I loveeee this wine! So yummy and refreshing but not too sweet. Good for a night with your girls! If only the bottle was bigger!
melanie R.
melanie R.
Cincinnati, OH

I LOVE Moscoto. This Barefood one is wonderful, its cheap, easy to find and tastes great!
I would defiantly recommend this for a evening in with the girls or a movie night!
Katie B.
Katie B.

This has always been my go to wine. Good price, and good flavor I always stock up when I go to the store.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grand Island, NY

Can't beat the price of this wine! My favorite to sip on after a long day...light and sweet and doesn't take a toll on the bank account.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now