Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Leah S.
Leah S.
Troy, MI

This was the first wine that I tried and liked. Now, it's my go to wine for most everything. Great for a girls night!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.

If you are a "poor" college kid like me but also enjoy wine, this is definitely at the top of my list. It isn't a fancy wine that I would serve when inviting people for a nice dinner but it definitely fits in the category of girls night on a low budget.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cape Coral, FL

Very delicious, sweet and no after taste like some wines, Could drink the whole bottle by myself! Very good priced, well worth it
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, Ca

Barefoot Moscato should be a staple in every woman's fridge. It's inexpensive, it's sweet with a slight sparkle, and it's delicious. I'm more of a Pinot Grigo gal myself, but when I'm in the mood for a sweet white, this does the trick.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA

You can't go wrong with a moscato. Typically very smooth and almost refreshing
Fotini k.
Fotini k.
Allen Park, MI

This wine is affordable and tastes great! It's sweet and light and perfect for a girls night. This is my go to wine when I feel like having a glass or two.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Baroda, MI

Barefoot Moscato- something you can never go wrong with when on a budget and looking for something sweet and delicious!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.

Cheap and delicious and perfect for crafting! I would recommend this to anyone!
Kate R.
Kate R.
Georgetown, KY

I usually am not the biggest wine fan, but barefoot moscato I will always consume! It's a good price for good wine, and that's enough for me!
Zayda P.
Zayda P.

The best moscasto I've ever had! Its awarding winning and for a reason. It goes down so smooth. Has a great fruity smooth taste. One class after a long day is so relaxing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now