BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alyssa Y.
This is my favorite! It's a really good price and it's just sweet enough for my liking. It's a little dry but not nearly as dry and some others. I don't normally drink wine nor do I know much about wine but this stuff is awesome.
Melissa F.
Happy Hour Expert
So good! Nice and crisp and refreshing! You can usually find this at any grocery store, at least I can in my town. The price is reasonable and now and again you can even find it on sale; which is a bonus!
Whitney W.
Hayden, ID
I am not much of a wine drinker but I can easily drink this whole bottle. It is smooth and sweet and refreashing. It has a crisp sweet taste without the powerful taste of alcohol or the feeling of getting drunk quick. Very smooth wine.
Lindsey N.
Not my favorite Moscato. You get what you pay for, it's just too bitter in the end. I definitely think Stella Rosa's is better and has more of a sweet taste.
Kelly M.
Endicott, NY
Im one that absolutely LOVES sweet wines. It's a good price and tastes yummy.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite wines its sweet not too strong perfect wine to drink after a long day at work and you just want to unwind. If you haven't tried you should.
Victoria E.
This wine is great! It's sweet but with a little bitter. It definitely met my expectations that I have although I would have liked a little more sweetness as I prefer my wines to be less bitter. I'm already a repeat buyer for this product and I would definitely recommend to any and everyone who loves white and sweet wine!
Sara T.
the classic white girl muscato. drinks like juice, gets you nice and buzzed, and often purchased for less than $5
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
A very sweet wine. I like this wine in the summertime with a few frozen grapes. It's light and sweet, definitely a desert wine.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I don't drink a lot of wine but I'll drink me some Moscato. This is my favorite because of its taste, the price is just the cherry on top. It is very affordable but doesn't taste like a cheap wine. Love it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?