Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Dundalk, MD
If you're looking for a cheap, sweet, good tasting wine, this would be the one to get. FAVORITE wine. Pink moscato is also very good.
Kaela M.
Kaela M.
Aston, PA
It's not a bad wine at all but I think I just got used to better quality tasting wines so it's hard for me to really enjoy Barefoot. If you're looking for CHEAP this is your go to.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Florence, MS
I really like this wine. It's not expensive and the taste is good. Only down side is it give me headaches from time to time :(
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Another favorite when your just trying to wind down and relax a little before bed. Not a big winey person but its perfect just for me.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Jamaica , NY
Great wine . Love the flavor of it not too strong and a nice sweet flavor so this is great
Brian L.
Brian L.
Silver Spring, MD
If you're looking for a cheap Moscato, this is definitely for you. Nice, sweet taste that reminds me of a really light riesling. I prefer Moscato d'asti myself, but this is definitely worthwhile.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Very tasty wine! Barefoot moscato is what my girlfriend Beth drinks all the time! It is very sweet, but I could drink a bottle of this everyday! Recommended !
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI
My favorite. I love the taste. I especially like the 4 pack you can buy of the mini bottles. My favorite Moscato to date.
Meg P.
Meg P.
Westbrook, CT
I could drink Barefoot Moscato wine everyday. This wine is a little sweet but I prefer it like that! Their Pink Moscato is the best!
Sierra m.
Sierra m.
I have this wine in a mini bottle and it is deliciou . It's light and crisp and great just to sip on for dinner or down time.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?