BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Latrice B.
Latrice B.
Kansas City, MO
5 stars based on taste and price! This moscato is a family favorite. We normally have a bottle or two when we get together on the weekends for dinner and hanging out. It has the perfect amount of sweetness.
mallen b.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
I really like barefoot wines and the Moscato is extremely delightful. It's very light and tasty. Prefect for aNY summer night.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Deliciously sweet. I always use this when making white sangria. It's perfect! Barefoot is actually one of my favorite brands because of flavor and cost.
Kaelyn S.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
Moscato is by far my favorite. it's sweet and light with a clean finish. i wouldn't say this is the best moscato i have had, but for the price you can't go wrong. i enjoy the barefoot brand.
Tatianna B.
Tatianna B.
Fredonia, Ny
Barefoot moscato is my go to wine I just love it. It's sweet but not to sweet its a great day drink.
jenna r.
jenna r.
It's really not bad for a cheap moscato. it's not the best but you are definitely getting a decent wine for a really good price.
Ash L.
Ash L.
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine the taste is so refreshing and tame can't help but relax after just one glass
melanie h.
melanie h.
La Verkin, Ut
I like sweet wines the most. Bearfoot muscato is one of my favorites. It is a very sweet desert type wine and it is easy to find stocked in most stores.

Casey I.
Casey I.
Moscato isn't my favorite wine, but for the price and taste, it's great! Barefoot is a great brand for those on a budget!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Inexpensive and amazing. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is the best I've had to date.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?