Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.

Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily
Penelope E.
Penelope E.

I love this wine because is very sweet, my sister give it to me this wine and i like it so much.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ

One of my favorite brands of wine. It's usually my go to for a nice simple white wine
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY

My absolute favorite. It's sweet but not too sweet. A light sweet with a cheap price. Perfect for desserts or dinner the choice is yours.
Antonia B.
Antonia B.
Oxford, OH

Personally, I love the taste. It's not too overbearing and still provides a great wine taste. Although it is simple, it is still more than enjoyable to drink. Not to mention it is sold at a fantastic price!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

I've never been a fan of wine, but once I tried this brand, I'm now a wine drinker! But of course I only drink this brand :D
Christian A.
Christian A.
Valdosta , GA

If you love wine...especially light wines, this refreshing taste is perfect for you! It is crisp and definitely a reasonable price for the size bottle you get!
Natasha O.
Natasha O.
Wichita, KS

Moscato are my favorite because I love sweet wines. I want to try a few different Moscato
Heather H.
Heather H.
Belvidere, IL

By far my favorite wine. Buy it all the time. Moscato is my favorite wine in general and this brand is not to sweet not to tart. I have a hard time trying other brands because this one I always go back too.
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA

If I'm looking for an inexpensive wine to drink that doesn't taste like cough syrup and Trader Joe's is closed, this is what I reach for. It's nice and sweet and is decent after a hard day at work. That said, as far as budget wines go, I'd much rather reach for a bottle of Charles Shaw Chardonnay. The taste is 10 times better in my opinion and it's about half the price of the Barefoot wine. No, I won't turn down a glass of Barefoot if it's offered to me, but I don't think it's something I'd bring to a party.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?