Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Rodneya V.
Rodneya V.
Bloomfld Hls, MI

This is my favorite Moscato. It's so light and it tastes amazing! I love it!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX

Good taste for the price and easy to find...fun for date night or gifting to friends and family
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

This is one of the best wines I have ever had, it is cheap too. It is a dessert wine and it is sweet, not too sweet but just perfect. I buy myself a bottle of the wine about once a month and sip on a glass every few nights through the week, with a snack or dinner. I don't drink to get buzzed but it does just help me relax especially after a long day at work.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Bolingbrook, IL

Maybe it's because I just graduated college...but this moscato is my best friend! The price and flavors always keep it on my mind...I highly recommend the pink moscato as well!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Chico, CA

When I started getting into wine this is what I would buy because it is inexpensive. Then I started drinking quality wine and stopped buying this one.
Lorilynne L.
Lorilynne L.
Atwater, CA

I love any kind of Barefoot wine. Inexpensive, big bottles and nice and smooth. The moscato is probably my favorite, it's a little sweet but not overmuch and tastes good chilled or not (although I prefer it chilled).
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

I am not a Moscato fan, and Barefoot is definitely too sweet for me. So many of my female friends and relatives love this wine, and buy it by the gallon, but it's not for me.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Mechanicsburg, PA

I don't usually drink too much wine, but this is one of my favorites. It's a great wine for the price.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This wine is good, it has a sweet taste to it. I think it's very inexpensive, too.
Str8beauty -.
Str8beauty -.

Pretty good not one my favorites. Definitely a bang for your buck super cheap. Great for parties or even in punches.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now