Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Mariely D.
Mariely D.
Miami, Florida

Just love it, ist perfect for deink very very cold on our Caribbean beaches
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA

I used to love this brand until I recently found out this is one of the brands that contains arsenic. A little disturbing but the price makes sense that it wouldn't be made with care.
Kymy J.
Kymy J.
Langley, WA

Moscato's are a light sweet white wine :). Normally 10.5% or less alcohol by volume. I LOVE the Barefoot Moscato as a light summer wine, it's also great for making mixed summer beverages. It is definitely for sweet wine lovers and you can't beat the price ;).
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kent, OH

I do like Barefoot wines for a good cheap wine night but I am not personally a white wine lover. If you are a fan of dry reds, this is probably not for you. It is way to sweet.
Denice H.
Denice H.
Monee, IL

My favorite Moscato out there and very affordable! Not too sweet and not too dry. It's a perfect balance. Definitely will buy again and would recommend!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fackler, AL

Love Moscato, but I am not a fan or this particular brand. Though it is cheap,it can make some of your favorite wines taste awful.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

This is my favorite wine. It is affordable and easily accessible since it is sold to stores like Kroger and Walmart.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Oxford, MS

A super sweet wine that is a great addition to a homemade sangria. Mix in some fresh fruit and it's great for a brunch or party
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle, OH

Love this cheap wine! It is light and fruity, and doesn't have that cheap wine taste, nor does it feel sugar heavy. Plus, it is a great wine to use for wine spritzers!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD

I love Moscato!! It's a great taste and it's my go to!! There are times when I am not sure if I want red or white wine because if I don't like it I don't want to waste money but I never have to worry about that with Moscato!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now