BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

melanie h.
melanie h.
La Verkin, Ut
I like sweet wines the most. Bearfoot muscato is one of my favorites. It is a very sweet desert type wine and it is easy to find stocked in most stores.

Tessa F.
Tessa F.
Love love love this wine! Perfect thing to drink when you get home and throw some pajamas on. I have it every Monday night while watching The Bachelor on TV. What better than some wine with the drama? Haha
Casey I.
Casey I.
Moscato isn't my favorite wine, but for the price and taste, it's great! Barefoot is a great brand for those on a budget!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Inexpensive and amazing. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is the best I've had to date.
Toni-Ann R.
Toni-Ann R.
West Haven, CT
A pretty good party pleaser for the ladies if you don't know what to select, I like the bubbly ones preferably. Some of the flavors are better in my opinion.
Nita F.
Nita F.
Happy Hour Expert
I love a nice cold bottle of Moscato. However, this is my least favorite of the affordable bottles of Moscato. It gives a Tarr after taste. Although, it has a very reasonable price tag.
Tenayah M.
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX
This product is amazing I enjoy multiple wines but I like how this product taste delicious and goes down smoothly while still having a decent alcohol percentage.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
I can honestly drink anything from barefoot. It all tastes so good and the price is very affordable. I feel like buying some now.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Corryton, TN
This is one of my favs, as I am new to wine. It's not a dry wine, and it's also not too sweet! Although I do like sweet wine. This one is just really good and relaxing. Bonus....I use the wine bottles for Christmas and Halloween decorations!
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
So inexpensive and delicious, my mom got me a bottle last year for Christmas and it was great, it's sweet and compliments a lot of flavors. great with dinner or just a glass after work.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?