Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Worcester, MA

Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine to bring to a bbq, beach outing, or picnic! It is the epitome of a spring and summer wine. It is light, sweet and has just the right amount of bubbles. My favorite thing to have it with is BBQ chicken or shrimp. It goes down easy so be careful, or before you know it you'll have had the whole bottle!
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Waretown, NJ

I love Barefoot Moscato. It is so light and refreshing and completely perfect for this time of year when it is hot outside. It is perfect chilled or at room temperature. I like all the varieties Barefoot offers of it's Moscato especially the Champagne. I have turned so many friends onto it. It is definitely affordable and I usually buy two or three each time I go. Give it a try you won't be disappointed!
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Greensboro, NC

I love all moscatos. But barefoot moscato I believe have a better taste. It's smooth and very affordable. Because it's sweet it goes great with fruit
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Aliquippa, PA

Love this wine during summer. Great chiiled wine for any cookout! Its also nice for summer days because it is not a high alcohol content.
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
San Antonio, TX

I love barefoot. It's a great winter o have when you are chilling with your girls. It's not the best desert wine though. It's also not the kind of wine to drink if you want a quick pick me up. It take a whole bottle to do that.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI

Very sweet wine. Goes down real well! Also a very decent price!
Kim T.
Kim T.

I prefer sparkling, but this is very good. It's affordable and tastes great. I recommend!
Anna M.
Anna M.

My favorite wine! It's so refreshing and a great moscato for an amazing price. It's not to sweet but just the right amount for everyone to love! It's my favorite cheap moscato because of the fresh taste and great flavor!
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Lapeer, MI

The only moscato ill drink!!! It doesn't have that nasty dry taste which is perfect. Ive tried other brands but I also find myself going back to Barefoot! And you cant beat the price!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

I've never been a white wine fan, but I LOVE Barefoot Moscato. So good, especially in the summertime. Float a few raspberries in the glass; delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now