Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Waltham, MA

Sweet and delicious. I'm not a fan of a super strong wine so this is perfect for me! Just a tad bit more sweet and it would be 5 stars.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI

Not my absolute favorite moscato but definitely a great moscato to enjoy anytime! It isn't over priced which makes it easy to pick up a couple of bottles!
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Amarillo, TX

Its a really good wine I liked and I definitely recommend it .tastes good and its a very light and sweet wine.
Bailey N.
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA

Often given this as a gift and although it's drinkable it's not my favorite! The price is good and is sold just about anyway!
Blanca G.
Blanca G.

No my favorite. And I think it's over priced. Have found better tasting moscato than this.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Colorado Springs, CO

If you want a wine that is not to sweet or bitter this is the one! Goes down smooth and tastes great alone! Go buy some if you haven't tried this yet!
Kiaya C.
Kiaya C.

This wine is delicious and it's very sweet for those that don't like dry. I prefer this to a lot of other wines because it doesn't taste like alcohol. It's a good price, especially since one bottle to yourself will get the job done!
Abby M.
Abby M.

One of my go to moscatos, scored a 4 because well, prices aren't always the best. It's not the best I have had, it just if its on sale because it's not a full flavored wine. I would keep buying when it's on sale.
Elena P.
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI

One of my favorite wines! It's sweet without being too overwhelming. Definitely my go-to for weekend nights at home. I love the flavor and the price, it's very affordable. It's also very easy to find at almost every store. Definitely recommend.
Des B.
Des B.

This is the only wine in the world that can give me a hangover. I love it though, the price is perfect and the taste is amazing. It's always the great "girl's night" drink. The only problem is the next morning it just sits in my tummy till I have to give it up! I guess some people aren't able to drink certain wines lol! But overall great product.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?