Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Cherith S.
Cherith S.
Frankford, DE
Way too grapey. Tastes too much like rancid juice. Tart, no hints of sweet. Too sharp.
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.
Love it! Its a light wine with a bit of sweetness. It goes well with a lot of meals not to mention the price super affordable.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Alameda, CA
May 27, 2015, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: White
Delicious!! I used to drink this all the time back in college before I really knew how to drink wine. It's a little too sweet now that I've acquired a deeper taste. I would definitely recommend to those who aren't big wine drinkers but wouldn't mind sipping on some dessert.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Seattle, WA
The perfect wine for anyone who isn't really into wine. Very sweet and enjoyable. The Barefoot brand is the best Moscato I've tried.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
My absolute favorite wine. Sure there are better moscato's out there, but for the price you can't beat this. It's smooth and tastes great.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
May 25, 2015, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: White
I absolutely love Moscato, and Barefoot is a really cheap brand - perfect for college students! I definitely recommend this to wine drinkers on a budget!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Rogers , AR
SOOO tasty and fresh. I always get excited when I have a cold bottle of this waiting on me when I get home from a long day at work!
Chesay C.
Chesay C.
Minneapolis , MN
One of my favorite to wines at a good value. The moscato has a light, slightly sweet crips taste and pairs really well with cheese or seafood at an affordable price.
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Port Orange, FL
This Moscato is the worst one I've ever tried, which is unusual because I have tried other wines from Barefoot and they have been very good. I would recommend Barefoot's Chardonnay instead of their Moscato, it really was not good at all. Overall would not recommend to anyone, at least for this particular wine.
Tristin D.
Tristin D.
Rudy, AR
My go to for sure! It's got a great flavor and really goes well with any meal. Not to mention it's really reasonably priced!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?