Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kent, OH

I do like Barefoot wines for a good cheap wine night but I am not personally a white wine lover. If you are a fan of dry reds, this is probably not for you. It is way to sweet.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
West Mifflin, PA

SO DELICIOUS!! I would choose this wine 9/10. I love the carbonation and the sweet flavor. The price makes it even more attractive!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fackler, AL

Love Moscato, but I am not a fan or this particular brand. Though it is cheap,it can make some of your favorite wines taste awful.
Clare M.
Clare M.
Verona, NJ

Moscato is the first wine I ever actually liked. Barefoot always has good prices and great taste.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Oxford, MS

A super sweet wine that is a great addition to a homemade sangria. Mix in some fresh fruit and it's great for a brunch or party
Desiree P.
Desiree P.

Barefoot wine is my absolute favorite wine. I love it because it is inexpensive and has a wonderful fruity flavor that is not too overpowering. My personal favorite is the Pink Moscato.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD

I love Moscato!! It's a great taste and it's my go to!! There are times when I am not sure if I want red or white wine because if I don't like it I don't want to waste money but I never have to worry about that with Moscato!
Janine K.
Janine K.
Red Bank, NJ

For a cheap wine it tastes pretty good. Its very sweet and affordable for college students especially.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX

I didn't really like this. I'm not really into white wine but I think there's better brands. It's an ok wine for a party but I wouldn't buy it for personal drinks.
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN

This is a pretty average wine for the price. It is a solid choice for a cheap girls night, movie and cookie dough kinda night.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now