BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Bambie S.
Bambie S.
San pierre, IN
Legit the best moscato I've ever tried. Very smooth and semi sweet Wine that can be enjoyed alone or with a dessert. Absolutely delicious and totally affordable at about $6 a bottle! I am a loyal Barefoot customer and will be as long as they are a business.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Wyandotte, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really like this wine. It has a good flavor to it and for the cost it really isn't that bad. It is great on a budget that is for sure.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is a great inexpensive brand that still tastes great! The moscato is very sweet and usually you can find it on sale to stock up on multiple bottles. Great for spritzers as well!
norma V.
norma V.
Maywood, CA
Looking for an affordable sweet, delicious wine? This is it!!... You can find it at most local drugstores, which is another reason to love it!
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
Honestly, I've tried so many moscatos and this one is excellent for the price. I was introduced to this Moscato from a wine importer so I knew what he was talking about. You can get this at Target and your guests will love it.
Helena M.
Helena M.
Portland, OR
Happy Hour Expert
Delicious, but super sweet. Very easy to drink an entire bottle as it tastes exactly like juice and is really pretty easy to get lost in.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I love Barefoot brand wines. The moscato is favorite by far. It is sweet, crisp and has a wonderful flavor, all for a low, inexpensive cost. Most grocery stores that I have been to carry this brand, so it is easy to find as well.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Alameda, CA
Delicious!! I used to drink this all the time back in college before I really knew how to drink wine. It's a little too sweet now that I've acquired a deeper taste. I would definitely recommend to those who aren't big wine drinkers but wouldn't mind sipping on some dessert.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I absolutely love Moscato, and Barefoot is a really cheap brand - perfect for college students! I definitely recommend this to wine drinkers on a budget!
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Loved this wine. Had it not to long ago for the first time. Taste really good & sweet if you like sweet wine. Moscato is my favorite. Afternoon or dinner time drink, I think.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?