4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It's a good wine for the price point, but the moscato can be a little too sweet sometimes.
Yes plz. I love this wine. Such a fresh, crisp flavor. I love it. Goes great with cheese :)
This Moscato is one of my favorites!! It's the right amount of sweet and very affordable l.
Smooth taste, great price. Love this stuff. Taste is great. Appealing and great with dinner
This is hands down my favorite wine its sweet and affordable! I would recommend to anyone.
Great Moscato! Even better when it is all gone!! Love the fruity taste and smooth texture!
Inexpensive and amazing. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is the best I've had to date.
Too sweet for me. Though it is one of the best moscatos in the lower cost wines out there.
A very sweet wine can get a big bottle for about 10$ at least in nyc. Very smooth tasting.
So delicious and easy to drink. Also very affordable. A favorite by everyone I gift it to.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos