Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Marcela L.
Marcela L.
Cicero, IL
One of my favorite Moscato wines to drink. Barefoot products are very cheap and super good. I love drinking it with ice on it, and they have different flavors.
Ginger M.
Ginger M.
Abilene, TX
My go to wine. Usually i only like the red and blushes, but this white wine is one of my favorites.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Seattle, WA
The perfect wine for anyone who isn't really into wine. Very sweet and enjoyable. The Barefoot brand is the best Moscato I've tried.
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
My absolute favorite Moscato wine out there! My favorite type of wine is Moscato and this one is perfectly sweet and flavorful. The prince of Barefoot also makes it another reason it's my favorite. Not too expensive.
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.
Love it! Its a light wine with a bit of sweetness. It goes well with a lot of meals not to mention the price super affordable.
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Port Orange, FL
This Moscato is the worst one I've ever tried, which is unusual because I have tried other wines from Barefoot and they have been very good. I would recommend Barefoot's Chardonnay instead of their Moscato, it really was not good at all. Overall would not recommend to anyone, at least for this particular wine.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Alameda, CA
May 27, 2015, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: White
Delicious!! I used to drink this all the time back in college before I really knew how to drink wine. It's a little too sweet now that I've acquired a deeper taste. I would definitely recommend to those who aren't big wine drinkers but wouldn't mind sipping on some dessert.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
My absolute favorite wine. Sure there are better moscato's out there, but for the price you can't beat this. It's smooth and tastes great.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the sweet taste, I do not feel this wine has to only be drunk as a desert wine. I really enjoy it.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
May 25, 2015, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: White
I absolutely love Moscato, and Barefoot is a really cheap brand - perfect for college students! I definitely recommend this to wine drinkers on a budget!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?