Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Rameka M.
Rameka M.
Land O Lakes, FL

You just can't go wrong with this Moscato. The flavor is just so smooth, no after taste and the price is terrific. I have tried quite a few and this is by far the best one yet! So many other are overpriced and have a horrible after taste. This has been my favorite for over a year now.
Caligula R.
Caligula R.
Watauga, TN

I friggin' love this stuff. What more can I say. I love the fact that its bubbly... it is my go to New Year's drink.

I just love it.I always dread when I have to drink another brand of muscato... there is no better in my opinion regardless of price.
Kerin M.
Kerin M.

Barefoot Moscato has the perfect amount of sweetness and great to have after a long day. At a very affordable price point there's not reason not to give it a try.
Bety R.
Bety R.
Long Is City, NY

Bestttt wine in the hole planet , i loveee this i will pick this wine over everything everything..
Megan C.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA

Such a great affordable wine! The taste is comparable for the price which makes it great for a daily glass with dinner or a wine night with friends. You can get a nice size bottle for less than you would pay for a small bottle of wine that doesn't taste nearly as good.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Portland, OR

Second favorite Moscato after cupcake brand. So tasty!
sara s.
sara s.
Harrisburg, PA

This would be a great wine for a warm spring day or hot summer day drink with some great girlfriends! The taste is refreshing and goes great with deserts and fresh fruits!
Phylicia H.
Phylicia H.
Pooler, GA

This is a sweet and delicious wine, it can be used as a dessert wine or as a dessert beverage itself. I think it best served chilled but it is good room temperature as well. Would definitely recommend this to people who enjoy sweet wines, but not to those who like dry wines.
Yadira L.
Yadira L.

I truly enjoy the Barefoot brand of wines but the Moscato is one of my favorites. It taste great chilled and if you add a few berries to your glass you won't be disappointed.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA

Good taste at affordable price. you can find it almost anywhere.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now