Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco , Ca

Barefoot wines are generally affordable! And the taste is pretty good too. The moscato is sweet. I also like how it is smooth when drinking but of course you could tell the difference with a more expensive wine.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Boaz, AL

Way to sweet for my taste. I would recommend to someone who enjoys sweeter wine.
Soleil M.
Soleil M.

My fave! Great price, very affordable. Delicious soft taste. I usually find it at Walmart or jewel.
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA

Barefoot Moscato wines are delicious. I love a sweet moscato wine and these are great.
Christy T.
Christy T.

A cheap and tasty sweet wine you should pick up when you're on a budget and wanting a dessert wine to have at the end of the day.
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Los Angeles, CA

Since its been rather hot lately, I've found myself enjoying this sweet wine a little more than usual. I'd totally recommend it to someone who is not into traditional wines.
Asia D.
Asia D.
East orange , NJ

If you don't really like your wine too sweet, then I suggest this brand. Bartenura's brand is very sweet.
Rashida K.
Rashida K.

This is great, nice light and sweet. This tastes so delicious with orange juice similar to a mimosa for brunches.
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Milam, Tx

Pretty good moscato for the price. I will pick this up at my local supermarket when I'm looking to grab a trusty wine without having to look through the giant selection. Nice crisp sweet flavor
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA

This wine is super sweet, in a good way. Barefoot wines are extremely affordable. This is a good starter wine. I normally find it from $5-$6. Great budget wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?