BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Tayler D.
Tayler D.
Midvale, UT
I used to never like wine, my best friend made me try this and it was absolutely amazing. I love it.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
A decent moscato. Great with orange juice and a very friendly price. Pretty easy to find.
Jess L.
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
I'm not usually a fan of white wine, but this moscato is delicious. Not too sweet, not too tart, I don't see it being sold every where though
Latrice B.
Latrice B.
Kansas City, MO
5 stars based on taste and price! This moscato is a family favorite. We normally have a bottle or two when we get together on the weekends for dinner and hanging out. It has the perfect amount of sweetness.
Kelsie F.
Kelsie F.
Pinehurst, TX
This is the only brand of moscato that I drink actually. Even compared to pricier ones, I prefer barefoot. I've purchased MANY times, the taste is impeccable. I definitely recommend this wine, it's so yummy.
mallen b.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
I really like barefoot wines and the Moscato is extremely delightful. It's very light and tasty. Prefect for aNY summer night.
Kaelyn S.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
Moscato is by far my favorite. it's sweet and light with a clean finish. i wouldn't say this is the best moscato i have had, but for the price you can't go wrong. i enjoy the barefoot brand.
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Really good priced moscato with a moscato quality (which is considered the cheapest wine in Europe) but I still like to opt out to this choice when my favorite pinot grigio's are not around.
Cayla S.
Cayla S.
Kenai, AK
So delicious! Crisp and clean tasting with a subtle fruit flavor. I will forever buy this moscato, I'm excited to try the pink moscato as well.
Tatianna B.
Tatianna B.
Fredonia, Ny
Barefoot moscato is my go to wine I just love it. It's sweet but not to sweet its a great day drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?