BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Madison M.
Madison M.
This is my all time favorite wine. It's always my go to sweet white wine. Always perfect after a long day at work.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Kannapolis, NC
Good taste. I don't drink a lot of moscato because of how sweet it is anyway, but...for the price, it's really not a bad wine. This is my go-to if I'm looking for a moscato, so I suppose I recommend it!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
My favorite wine!!! It literally tastes like the Welches Juice lmao. It's really good paired with fruit or a light meal.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
It is pretty good , I would definantly recommend it to others . It has a nice taste to it and it's not to bitter
Noel L.
Noel L.
Jacksonville, FL
A light, sweet moscato great for people that are new to wine! Pairs nicely with fruit and desserts.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Barefoot Moscato is a good, light and sweet Moscato. It is well priced and good for taking to parties and gatherings. I have also made several white wine cocktails with it and it works well with all that I have tried. It is a good wine for new wine drinkers looking for something light and sweet.
Juli P.
Juli P.
Moscato is my favorite wine! Barefoot makes a great Moscato,to drink but itself or paired with a nice chicken or fish dish.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX
I think Barefoot is okay but drinking their moscosto is like drinking cough syrup. It makes me sick to my stomach. Super sweet!!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this wine!
It's a great beginner if you want to try a nice sorta sweet wine this is it especially this flavor in particular. My friends also like it when I take it to a gathering, can't go wrong with this one.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR
Love this wine. It's easy on the wallet, and just the right amount of sweet. Will definitely buy again. My go to for bringing to a party for sure! Recommend to anyone looking for a sweet wine with a good price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?