Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I was surprised by the taste of this brand, mainly because I normally like higher end wines. But this was very drinkable and sweet. Not an overally sweet taste though. And it's cheap, so what's not to like.
Heather S.
March 27, 2015, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: White
I am a HUGE fan of moscato but I find this brand to be too carbonated! I prefer only one or two other brands because they all seem to be carbonted, not sure if that's just something specific to moscato or not.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Milwaukee, WI
Barefoot is a great brand and this is probably my favorite. It's inexpensive and is sweet with out being over powering. It's a great wine for any occasion.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Starkville, MS
I am not a big wine drinker but when I do have a glass I always go for Barefoot. It's sweet and easy to drink. Im a college student so it fits in to the broke college kid profile. Barefoot was the first type of wine I ever tried and it was nice a refreshing.
Elisa V.
Elisa V.
Ruskin, FL
This is my favorite everyday glass of wine. It is great at dinner and a great way to wind down after a long day without hitting the purse too hard.
Roseville, MI
I'm all about cheap wine, but for some reason Barefoot just does not sit well with me. The flavor is artificial and you can tell there's a lot of extra sugar added to this wine.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Cameron, NC
This is the ONLY wine I will drink. I love the flavor it is so fruity and light. I can drink it just to wind down or with dinner or dessert!
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Homestead, FL
I love barefoot Moscato I love Moscato in general and barefoot Moscato is like cheap so perfect for a night in with a book love Moscato
Renee D.
Renee D.
I love this wine! I'm not typically a wine person, but this one is sweet enough for me to enjoy!
Anthony P.
Anthony P.
Rochester, MN
April 10, 2015, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: White
Delicious with dinner or as a dessert accompaniment. Attractive price point and readily available.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?