Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Lorraine J.
Lorraine J.
Clayton, NC

This is my favorite wine of all time! It's perfectly sweet, and not too hard to find. If you're a fan of dry wine, you may not like this - but I am forever a Barefoot Moscato girl!
Carolina C.
Carolina C.

I love moscato and Barefoot is amazing! I love wine but I only like if its sweet, so this brand is definitely the one for me.
sara s.
sara s.
Voorhees, NJ

Tastes really good for the low price that it sells for. Its my second favorite moscato second to stutterhome
Adrienne K.
Adrienne K.

A college girls go-to wine. If you're looking for a cheap sweet wine you found a winner. Tastes nothing like real wine but hey at $6 dollars a bottle you can't ask for too much.
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
Baton Rouge, LA

I'm not a fan of the barefoot brand in general. Much better wine available out there for a little more money.
Audra W.
Audra W.
Fort Walton Beach, FL

My favorite wine. It is smooth and sweet. It relaxes me after a long day. It is not too strong or bold, but full of flavor.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Orlando, FL

Sweet, crisp wine. Great quality for the price. Slightly bubbly. One of my favorite inexpensive moscato wines. Good alcohol content.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Atlanta, GA

I'm not a wine connouseur by any any means....however, I prefer white over red any day :) And Barefoot Moscato is one of my all time favorites! It's sweet and crisp and when it's ice cold it's FABULOUS! The price doesn't hurt either :)
Giselle R.
Giselle R.
Woodland, CA

It's not the best but it is a good wine for being under 10 $ a bottle it's sweet but tastes a little too sweet for me great for large gatherings on a budget
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
San Antonio, TX

I love barefoot. It's a great winter o have when you are chilling with your girls. It's not the best desert wine though. It's also not the kind of wine to drink if you want a quick pick me up. It take a whole bottle to do that.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now