Your Bachelor Watch Party Essentials
4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Great wine . Love the flavor of it not too strong and a nice sweet flavor so this is great
Love it! If you like a good Moscato this brand is definitely for you! Very light and fruity
This is a bit tart for my taste! Looking for something a little sweeter on the taste buds!
I love love love Barefoot wines. Affordable quality. I enjoy this moscato as a desert wine.
Great Moscato! Even better when it is all gone!! Love the fruity taste and smooth texture!
I prefer sparkling, but this is very good. It's affordable and tastes great. I recommend!
Moscato wines are so delicious and sweet and crisp. there refreshing and light and so good.
This product is smooth and has a great price. The bigger the bottle the better the price.
This is hands down my favorite wine its sweet and affordable! I would recommend to anyone.
I prefer sweet wine. This wine is by far my favorite. It's very smooth and fruity tasting.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos