Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Rockmart, GA

I love this wine!! I have never been a wine drinker at all because they all taste so dry but barefoot is so yummy!!!
Alissa B.
Alissa B.
Quantico, VA

Good taste and great price.
Brittney K.
Brittney K.

My favorite sweet wine! Cheap, yet still delicious. I always recommend this to friends.
Cydney S.
Cydney S.
Lauderhill, FL

This is literally my favorite wine ever!! I love the flavor and even if its a little warm I would still drink it. The flavor is great and the price is an added bonus!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Brownsburg, IN

I don't know much about wine, but I do know I like sweet wine.I had never had moscato before. This is the first brand that I tried. It is well priced and delicious. I highly recommend it!
Tina R.
Tina R.
New Castle, IN

Moscato is a sweet for my taste, but it's good for the price and taste even better on a warm day.
Marianna P.
Marianna P.
Carmichael, CA

Moscato is light and airy! very soft on the palet. Great brand to start with if you want to venture into the vino world!
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Clayton , Nc

This was the first brand of Moscato I tasted and still my favorite- I am not much into reds, or dry so if its a sweet wine I know about. And another thing it's good for the price!
Cody B.
Cody B.
Chillicothe, OH

I love this wine, Its one of the best out there! I love how fruity and sweet it is, It goes great with stake and seafood!
Krista B.
Krista B.
Beckley , Wv

Moscato is hands down my favorite wine! In my opinion, Barefoot is one of the best brands for Moscato. I love dessert wines so I am a huge fan of this sweet tasting drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now