BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY
Best tasting cheap wine for a college students budget. I actually prefer this wine to more expensive kinds. Mosquito is sweet and goes down smooth, I also love the pink Moscoto!
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
Obviously with wine you get what you pay for but I still enjoy this product. It's light and sweet. It tastes very floral to me. My friend loves this wine and drinks it almost daily. It's really not a bad option for a bargain price.
Cassidy T.
I still really like this brand of wine, quality taste for a reasonable price. My favorite however is the Cupcake brand moscato.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
Not to sweet not to tart. When I want to take a bubble bath with a glass of wine this is perfect this is not a wine I cook with be it is sweet but like I said it's not candy sweet.
Paula C.
Barefoot is one of my favorite moscatos for the price. When going for a cheaper wine this one is on point.
Erika N.
Las Vegas , NV
My go to wine. I love moscatos and this one is perfect for the price you pay. It's sweet and delish!
Morgan S.
Converse, TX
This is my go-to cheap wine. Sweet, and I've found that people who don't normally like wine enjoy this one.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
Another favorite wine for a great price! Also the taste is on the sweet side. Which are my favs!
Jenelle E.
Lumberton
So sweet and satisfying- great with dessert or with a night out with your girlfriends
Tim F.
For the price this is a fantastic Moscato. Very smooth with nice fruity undertones and a hint of citrus. So far, it's been my pick over other ones I've tried. Can't say that I'd do anything different with this brand. Will continue to enjoy this for sure!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?