Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

GNO! all my friends come over once a month and talk and have moscato. I love the wine, its very classy and mature. I love it!##
Molly P.
Molly P.
Greenville, PA

This wine flavor has quickly become one of my ultimate favorites. The tingly sweet sips each glass promises are much too tempting. It is best as a dessert wine, and with delectable desserts it truly shows its beautiful taste and color.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Phoenix, IL

Not a fan of moscato.. It's too sweet and isn't crisp at all! They have a variety of other wines that are a bit more impressive.. Great prices though!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
College Sta, TX

I only drink white wine and this is one of my favorites because it's not expensive at all and tastes amazing! When you're a college student on a budget sometimes this is the wine to get when you need to come home and relax from a long day!
Dana S.
Dana S.

This is my favorite kind of wine! It is sweet but not super sweet and it is not expensive either. I tell everyone to try this because of how smooth it is, it does not seem like you are drinking wine.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC

A girlfriend of mine put me on to this. It tastes great, sweet but not too sweet but I noticed if too much is consumed you will definitely regret it, worst headache ever.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Poultney, Vt

My favorite wine! It has a very sweet taste. I refer this brand because although it's rather inexpensive, it's quality product.
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
Wilmington, DE

This a great moscato and is budget friendly. It has crisp flavor and thE great thing about it is that it does not give me heartburn like most other moscatos tend to do.
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Caledonia, MI

A great wine, it is versatile and will go with just about anything. Can be a great casual wine, but it can also go with the more formal dinner. What's not to love about this wine, oh and the great affordable price.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.

Not a huge fan of Barefoot, especially their white wines. They are lacking a lot of flavor and umph! Great for a beginner, though!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now