Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
So inexpensive and delicious, my mom got me a bottle last year for Christmas and it was great, it's sweet and compliments a lot of flavors. great with dinner or just a glass after work.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This is a guaranteed girls night drink, that most ladies will love. It is sweet and will pretty much satisfy anyone's buds while chit chatting through the night. It is affordable, which is nice too.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Irvine, CA
I find this Moscato to be a bit to sweet and leaves a bitter aftertaste. Priced for a prudent drinker.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
Moscato is my favorite wine. I love the sweetness. Barefoot tends to be the sweetest out there, from what I've found. I love it!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC
This is all around just a great cheap wine. I like how it comes in two sizes and its really sweet
Adrian W.
Adrian W.
Saint Johnsville, NY
This is a fantastic mixer wine to make a spritzer with. I enjoyed mine with a splash of ginger ale.
Erissa D.
Erissa D.
Las Cruces, NM
Moscato is my favorite! Love it! Very sweet and delicious! It give my cheek a pinch because it tastes so yummy. Very good wine to lay on the couch and watch a movie or two.
Tawni V.
Tawni V.
Delicious. Not very expensive. Perfect for a girls night. Almost every wine store carries it
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
Affordable, comes in a big bottle and always reliable. You can find it just about anywhere and has a great taste, yet doesn't charge and leg for it. Barefoot will always get a good review from me.
AYANNA W.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Okay I'll admit I not much of a drinker, but I love to sip on a glass of barefoot during girl's night. I love that its a great wine to be inexpensive and I can grab a couple selections to suit everyone's preference. I love Moscato and Riesling myself! I trying to cross over to reds--ANY SUGGESTIONS!?!?!?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?