BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
sharon M.
sharon M.
North Arlington, NJ
This makes a great sangria! Nice summer, sweet wine and cheap too! I love it over ice. It is a bit on the sweet side, but refreshing.

Julian S.
Julian S.
Sweet and cheap... Just what I'm looking for! This wine is certainly not for the wine snob type but great to cure your fix.
Whitley R.
Whitley R.
Great taste. Not too sweetie not too bitter. Great chilled or on ice. Easy open bottle. Love drinking with great food.
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
My favorite moscato wine, very sweet and light. The price is so great for such a great product compared to other brands. It really exceeded my expectations.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Hands down my favorite wine! I love everything about it from the quality to the taste! I find Barefoot to be reasonable priced. I have had other brands of Moscato this didn't like the taste; Barefoot is my favorite brand of Moscato! Whenever I'm having a get together I always make sure to grab Barefoot Moscato!
Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.
Very very sweet. Sweeter than the Riesling if you've ever tried it. It's decent for the price. Too sweet for me however, it is moscato.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
Honestly, I've tried so many moscatos and this one is excellent for the price. I was introduced to this Moscato from a wine importer so I knew what he was talking about. You can get this at Target and your guests will love it.
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Phoenix, AZ
This wine is awful. I love wine, of all kinds red or white however this brand has always seemed to have been a let down for me. The flavor is anything but full and usually takes closer to rubbing alcohol. I've tried giving this brand a shot more than a few times and have always been let down 😏
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I love Barefoot as a whole. The bottles are so pretty and I have never been let down by the flavor!
norma V.
norma V.
Maywood, CA
Looking for an affordable sweet, delicious wine? This is it!!... You can find it at most local drugstores, which is another reason to love it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?