Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Los Angeles, CA
Since its been rather hot lately, I've found myself enjoying this sweet wine a little more than usual. I'd totally recommend it to someone who is not into traditional wines.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Marshall , TX
This is my favorite wine! It has a crisp and semi sweet taste. You can get a huge bottle for a small cost.
Adam P.
Adam P.
Grayson, KY
Great cheap wine! It's a little sweet but the girlfriend loves it so we but a lot of the barefoot products! I'd definitely recommend it!
Tiffanie c.
Tiffanie c.
Valdosta, GA
I love Barefoot wines, because they are soooo affordable, and you end up with a wine that is sweeter and stronger than wines you would pay more money for! Anytime I'm stocking up on wine I go to this brand first.
Rochelle T.
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
My go to wine. It's so well priced and inexpensive and available pretty much anywhere. Drink it cold and the porch and enjoy the summer
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Great moscato for a good price. You can find it pretty much anywhere for $6 or less. Great deal!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny
So good when chilled. Great price and I even like cooking with it when I don't have much left to drink.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Starkville, MS
I am not a big wine drinker but when I do have a glass I always go for Barefoot. It's sweet and easy to drink. Im a college student so it fits in to the broke college kid profile. Barefoot was the first type of wine I ever tried and it was nice a refreshing.
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Barefoot wine is my absolute favorite wine. I love it because it is inexpensive and has a wonderful fruity flavor that is not too overpowering. My personal favorite is the Pink Moscato.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
BY far my favorite win i have ever tried. I have tried all sorts of mascato but nothing can beat Barefoot's mascato. Seriously it is so good. And it is pretty inexpensive!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?