Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Cher G.
Cher G.
Yerington, NV

My favorite white is Moscato. The Barefoot is a great bottle for the price. Enjoy!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.

Love this affordable wine. This can spruce up any social gathering, my favorite mix- bottle of wine, diet cherry sprite, bag of frozen raspberries, all added to a punch bowl. Serve chilled, party favorite!
Kim O.
Kim O.
Fayetteville, AR

While this isn't my favorite moscato, it's still a wonderful wine for beginners! The price is great, so it makes a regular appearance at my house. The alcohol content is a bonus. If you're interested in trying a more interesting moscato, the Marco Negri is top of the class in my opinion
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
San Diego, CA

This wine is sweet and crisp .. Great chilled and with real fruit in it ..
So yummy my girls love it
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY

I love most Barefoot Wines, and the Moscato is certainly one of them. They always put out a great product, and this particular wine is never too sweet or too dry. They're always priced affordable no matter whether you pick up a bottle at the store or order one at the bar. Definitely a home run!
Megan P.
Megan P.

I love this wine! I like how its sweet and crisp. It is also a little cheaper, but just as delicious.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Huntington, IN

Not a bad Moscato for a cheaper version. Not my favorite D' Asi Moscato is only 11.99 and you will fall in love!! But, to get by on a wine with a light fish and/or salad dish. Barefoot will do in a pinch.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Sacramento, CA

I've been debating whether i should buy the pink moscato or the red moscato. Any recommendations?
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I love Barefoot Moscato, not only Moscato, but every different kind of wine that Barefoot has to offer. It is very affordable and delicious. Even though some people think just because it is cheap that it could not possibly taste good... they are lying! It is an awesome cheap wine and I would recommend it to anyone. Sometimes the cheaper stuff is the better stuff and in this case that would be a correct statement!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Westerville, OH

For $6 a bottle, you really can't go wrong. Sweet and refreshing, you can buy it in pretty much any grocery store.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now