Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
El Paso, Tx

This is my absolute favorite Moscato. Sweet and bubbly. I like sweet white wines a lot, so to me I don't think it's overly sweet like some can be, but some might not agree with me. I love using this particular brand for making punches using Moscato. However it really is my favorite to drink and disappears quickly lol.
Chesay C.
Chesay C.
Minneapolis , MN

One of my favorite to wines at a good value. The moscato has a light, slightly sweet crips taste and pairs really well with cheese or seafood at an affordable price.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Waltham, MA

Sweet and delicious. I'm not a fan of a super strong wine so this is perfect for me! Just a tad bit more sweet and it would be 5 stars.
Maren E.
Maren E.
Duluth, MN

This is my favorite go to Moscato. The price doesn't break the bank and I love the sweet flavor. Probably the brand I buy the most.
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA

Love Barefoot Moscato!!!! Inexpensive and good. I'm not a big wine drinker, I drink occasionally. I recently found out about this wine in a supermarket. I can't believe how inexpensive it is, and the flavor is so good. I would definitely buy again!! One of my favorites so far. =)
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
West Columbia, SC

Not my favorite wine. But still good very cheap also. You can find it anywhere! All the stores carry it
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.

This wine is so good! Sweet and relaxing, besides Stella rosa this is my favorite wine and the best thing of all is that it is more affordable, it truly met my expectations I got one bottle for Christmas and it was amazing. I totally recommend it.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Owensboro, KY

I absolutely LOVE this wine, and for the price, you can't beat it! I'm not a dry wine type of girl. I love how crisp and sweet barefoot is. I definitely have recommended this to several friends who now love it just as much as I do!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Joplin, MO

So cheap and tasty! I can get a large bottle for $10 and it be enough for a girls night in
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Lake Orion, MI

As a girl in a collegiate sorority, This wine is a frequent go to for my sisters and I. The flavor is nice and sweet with a crisp flavor. It is a good choice for its inexpensive price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?