Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amber J.
Amber J.
Blue springs , Ms

It is very tasty! The price is fair and it is everything i look for in a wine! It is very affordable! The flavor is great! I prefer barefoot over the orhers. The flavor is great. The price is great and I definitely will be buying more
Adrian W.
Adrian W.
Saint Johnsville, NY

This is a fantastic mixer wine to make a spritzer with. I enjoyed mine with a splash of ginger ale.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Pewee Valley, KY

This is a great cheap moscato. It's not as smooth as your higher end miscatia but for something quick it's great.
David p.
David p.
Logansport, IN

I love Barefoot wine, and although I'm not the biggest fan of sweet wines, this Moscato is one of my favorites. This wine goes down smooth and it's pleasant to drink on the occasion that I want something sweet to drink.
Carrington H.
Carrington H.
Columbus, GA

If you are looking for a cheap but not bad tasting moscato this is a go-to. The price is more than reasonable and it's tasty. Can't go wrong.
Lindsey  W.
Lindsey W.
Richmond, TX

Barefoot is an affordable wine for most people at about $5.00 a bottle. But do your self a favor and if you're going to drink a desert wine spend more money and buy a better quality Mascato.
Mayyah P.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite Moscatos. It's so flavorful and refreshing. Goes good with so many different foods, in my opinion.
Kortney L.
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI

This wine is the best for wine virgins! I cannot drink most wines, but Moscato and Merlot are my two favorites. I love almost every single kind of Barefoot wine though! Just because it is cheaper does not mean it is NOT a good quality product, because it is!
Lais d.
Lais d.

I tried this wine before and I love it. Moscato is always a good idea and the price is not bad at all. Is good choice.
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Nixa, MO

I'm a self admitted white girl drinker and this was not what I hoped. When I drink a moscato I want it super sweet and I found the barefoot moscato to have a sour undertone to it that was not to my likening. It didn't resemble a dryer wine either. It wasn't bad for the prow just really not my preference.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now