Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Tawni V.
Tawni V.
Delicious. Not very expensive. Perfect for a girls night. Almost every wine store carries it
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
I can honestly drink anything from barefoot. It all tastes so good and the price is very affordable. I feel like buying some now.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Seattle, WA
An awesome winr with a sweet aftertaste! Great to go with desserts. At safeway it's super cheap, about $3/bottle
Tiff C.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
Perfect for mixing in with your Sangrias! I have used this wine for sooooo many things. Beyond sangrias, I have made wine slushes (obsessed, you need to try it). Totally affordable and way worth it. I will forever continue to purchase this Moscato for all of my wine creations!
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
So inexpensive and delicious, my mom got me a bottle last year for Christmas and it was great, it's sweet and compliments a lot of flavors. great with dinner or just a glass after work.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
Affordable, comes in a big bottle and always reliable. You can find it just about anywhere and has a great taste, yet doesn't charge and leg for it. Barefoot will always get a good review from me.
Taylor Marie C.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL
This wine is very dangerous. I could easily sit and drink a whole bottle by myself. It is very delicious and addicting, I bought mine right from Walmart. It is very affordable especially for the quality. I am overall very satisfied of this wine.
AYANNA W.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Okay I'll admit I not much of a drinker, but I love to sip on a glass of barefoot during girl's night. I love that its a great wine to be inexpensive and I can grab a couple selections to suit everyone's preference. I love Moscato and Riesling myself! I trying to cross over to reds--ANY SUGGESTIONS!?!?!?
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a nice smooth wine, i am not into drinking but i have tried this exact wine and have seen it tons of times at stores.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This is a guaranteed girls night drink, that most ladies will love. It is sweet and will pretty much satisfy anyone's buds while chit chatting through the night. It is affordable, which is nice too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?