SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,011 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Amazing and a pretty cheap price! Can't go wrong with this brand or flavor.
IT TASTES LIKE FEET! Its disgusting! Warm or Chilled, its a waste of money!
This is the perfect last minute wine! it is Inexpensive and tastes great !!
This Moscato is great in flavor and in price - def a regular in my house :)
Pretty good wine heard a lot of this wine . Not bad taste not as strong ...
I love this wine especially for the price, I do love all moscatos though :)
My favorite wine of all time. Cheap and tasty! All of my friends favorite!!
Brother says he lives this one a lot and that he recommends it to everyone!
Always my go to wine. It has a great taste and isn't to heavy on my stomach
This is the only barefoot wine I like. It's sweet and the price is awesome!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos