6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Es el mejor de todos desde sabor dulce hasta lo economico que es, me encanta para cualquier ocasion
Best drugstore wine hands down, this is my go to! This wine is very sweet, but also light! Amazing!
Love love love me some barefoot Moscato. It's best when chilled. And goes good with almost anything
One of my first wines I have ever tried. I live the sweet taste and great when served really cold.
For the price this is a good moscato. I'm not a huge moscato fan but I can drink this and be happy
Omg omg my favorite weeknight wine!!!! Mom's everywhere need this! Sweet and crisp not dry at all!
I always drink this brand only because I love the taste and freshness of it. My all time favorite.
My favorite from barefoot. It's got the right sweet/tarte ratio. It's also a very affordable wine.
Crisp and sweet. Great accompaniment to dinner and dessert. Great price too. Every one enjoyed it.
This tastes like juice. It is very sweet but it is easy to drink. It is for the less rich palette.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos