Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Kendra S.
Kendra S.

Hands down my absolute favorite wine!! It's affordable and tastes great! In fact, I'm drinking a glass while watching The Bachelor and writing this review!!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Buffalo, NY

One of my favorite summertime wines! Light and fruity, plus good priced for those on a budget! Also great to put in summertime punches or fruity cocktails!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI

I love this wine! It's a fairly sweet wine.. Not overly sweet but not at all tart. Very in expensive. It's easy to find & it's pairs well with many meals..
Karen P.
Karen P.
Providence , RI

Love this wine, when I just want to relax and not do much drinking this is my favorite. It's a must have for any kind of night and the price is just right.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY

This is one of my favorite brands of wine. I buy this moscato as well as their pink moscato. The pricing is great and I often buy multiple bottles at once.
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
Walterboro, SC

Barefoot is a perfect choice for a ladies night! It met all of my expectations and maybe even more. If anything I'd say I wish it was a little more bitter!
April d.
April d.

Delicious! Very affordable too! I recently bought the small 4 pack and the bigger bottle as prizes for a friends baby shower & i must say, they were a hit.
jocie C.
jocie C.

I am always nervous to try new wines but every flavor barefoot has is amazing! I could literally drink a whole entire bottle in one setting! It's delicious
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI

Este vino tienen un sabor bueno, y tienen diferentes sabores y lo que me encanta es que no es tan caro y lo venden en todas los lugares donde vende alcohol
Lacreshia P.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro, LA

i think i may have tried everything flavor and type of wine from barefoot very popular affordable brand woth a great taste i normally purchase at walgreens
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now