Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
I'm a fan of white wine only. And moscato is my favorite of them all. Barefoot is a good choice of this type. Nice, crisp taste.
Lii H.
Lii H.
Waikoloa, HI
Great crisp taste at a great price range. Easy to get at any store. You do not need to go to a specialty store to get this wine.
Massiel P.
Massiel P.
I tried this wine as a gift, definitely ill using this wine for every special occasion. I 'll recommend this product to others.
Shannon Z.
Shannon Z.
Millville, NJ
My favorite wine at the moment && it has been for quite some time.. on the sweeter side, but is still really good in my opinion
Aida I.
Aida I.
Philadelphia, PA
this is so sweet and is great for relaxing without giving you a terrible hangover. The best par is that it is super affordable.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Hartford, CT
Its one of the best wine I have tasted. There are so many flavors to chose from. I would recommend this drink to all my friends
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Athens, OH
Sweet, crisp tasting wine! One of the cheapest, and affordable brands out there! More of a college student budget type of wine!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Cambridge, OH
This wine is sweet! Goes down smooth unlike red wines. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a cheap and good wine
Alyssa s.
Alyssa s.
Newark, OH
When I reach for a sweet wine this is my go to
Inexpensive but still really very tasty. Nice and sweet with a wonderful flavor.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
One of my favorite wines! Perfect for anytime. Light and refreshing. Goes well with almost everything. And it's so inexpensive!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?