Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Torina L.
Torina L.
Cave City, KY

Love the light fruity sweetness of this wine, its almost always what i buy. Everyone of my friends know my wine, and ive turned many non wine drinkers on to it.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

My go-to inexpensive wine when I'm responsible for bringing it to dinner. I don't know a woman on earth who dislikes this wine, and my husband loves it as well!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Hammond, LA

While this isn't my favorite wine, it's a refreshing treat after a long day at the office. I find barefoot to be a little on the sweet side but still drinkable.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN

One of the best wines in my opinion! Great taste and a great price and you just can not beat that! If you like a sweet white wine, I definitely recommend this!
Adriana D.
Adriana D.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This is my go to wine. It is sweet and very refreshing a must have in the summer time. I also recommend trying the other moscato flavors Barefoot has to offer.
Nancy O.
Nancy O.

This is my absolute favorite wine. It tastes just like pear juice. I do prefer to have it chilled when I drink it. It's a must have when we have get togethers.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL

I'm obsessed with bare foot moscato!! Has a delicious fruity taste. Perfect to have a nice ice cold glass just to relax. Its also affordable and great quality.
Luci M.
Luci M.

If I get wine, it will probably be this wine. This is a very affordable wine with a great taste! It has a crisp sweet taste and is great to sip on with dinner.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Winsted

My husband brought this home for me after a hard day. I was surprised at how light and fruity it was, without being overly sweet. It was perfect for a hot day.
Lexis J.
Lexis J.
Mcdonough, GA

I love this wine. It's not too much. It's great with cheese and crackers! Also it's very affordable can find at your local grocery stores. It's an okay value !
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?