BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brittany D.
Im notna real wino but this Moscato is delicious. I like the more fruitier wines i have noticed and this is by far my favorite to drink. U can really taste the nasty " wine"taste! My go to drink here lately! Love!!!
Amber J.
Blue springs , Ms
It is very tasty! The price is fair and it is everything i look for in a wine! It is very affordable! The flavor is great! I prefer barefoot over the orhers. The flavor is great. The price is great and I definitely will be buying more
Ian W.
Oxford, MS
Barefoot Moscato is a refreshing wine that delivers on taste and doesn't break the bank account. This wine is a perfect go to for any last minute gathering. The flavor is sweet, light and delicious. I will be purchasing this wine again to share with my friends and family.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Favorite wine to have at home when is girls night in. Is sweet and love how inexpensive it is. They have it everywhere including Walgreens. Definitely recommend if you like sweet wine.
Kristen J.
Bowling Green, KY
Very good! Not the best that I have tried but I would buy this again! It wasn't as sweet as what a typical moscato usually is which I didn't mind. Seemed to leave a wang as an aftertaste.
Britney W.
Tonawanda, NY
A bottle of wine a day keeps the stress away :) this wine is wonderful. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and is inexpensive. This brand is usually on sale okay my local store for about $5 or so. Highly recommend.
Tammy W.
Oceanside, CA
This is my favorite wine right now. I go through phases where I'll drink a wine for a few weeks, but I've kind of stuck with this one for much longer. I love the taste! I love sweeter wines, so this is perfect for me.
W G B.
My favorite wine! The taste is very crisp and doesn't have a bad after taste. Always very affordable even in the larger bottles. Cork super easy to get out and even comes in a non-cork version. Available anywhere!
Felicia G.
Vanceburg, KY
This is my all time favorite moscato! I have tried a ton of brands that just do not get the sour and sweet just right. I love this when I want to have a glass of wine and a bubble bath.
Terri H.
Erie
Nice fruity and crisp tastin wine, that is definitely not on the dry side. Yes it is not the most expensive wine out there, but it is delish!!!
You don't always have to spend the big bucks to a great tasting wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?