BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Serena B.
If you're a white wine drinker like myself and enjoy them on the sweet, fruity side, you will enjoy this wine. It has the hints of apricot, honey, and a touch of citrus. Also cheap and the perfect starter wine.
Arletha B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love the taste of this wine. It's so smooth and mellow. I am a repeat consumer. I love how this wine is not too strong or bland. The flavor is good. I would buy this product again.
Margaret K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This moscato is one of the best moscato wines you can find at your local store. I first discovered it few years back, and haven't dank any other kind since. Highly recommend!
Jessica C.
Miami
While this Moscato is definitely affordable, it's a little too affordable which reflects in the quality and taste. Might be good to use for poaching pears due to it not having a strong alcohol flavor, but I wouldn't spend money on it just for that.
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
MMMMMMmmmmm!!! I LOVE this wine, it tastes so delicious. The Barefoot brand is by far my favorite brand for moscato. I have tried a few other brands but haven't been as impressed as by the Barefoot brand. This wine is the perfect sit in the bath tub and pretend to read, or really read, while ignoring everything else kind of wine. I no longer buy the regular sized bottles of this as they don't last nearly long enough, only the big boy for this lady! haha
Megan E.
Proctorville, OH
Refreshing way to end your day , not much but just enough to enjoy the taste and relax. It's affordable not bad on price you can find this at local drug stores, Walmart Kroger etc. I would buy it again
Brandy B.
Frostburg, MD
This is really great wine. If you like sweet wines then this is the one for you. It's not too strong but just the right amount of sweetness. It also tastes better chilled.
Melissa M.
Love this stuff. My go to for any girls night and always such a hit. It's definitely not too sweet and I always make sure to get the biggest bottle because it'll go fast.
Kelli M.
Broken Arrow , OK
great flavor. alcohol percentage is good. great cold or warm. one of my favorite go to's when i dont feel like reading a bottle to make sure it will be good. always have faith in this brand!
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s a nice sweet mix that goes down smooth. Great with some ice and helps you just relax and wind down. Great at anytime really and extremely cheap but doesn’t taste cheap!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?