Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Buffalo, NY

One of my favorite summertime wines! Light and fruity, plus good priced for those on a budget! Also great to put in summertime punches or fruity cocktails!
Lacreshia P.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro, LA

i think i may have tried everything flavor and type of wine from barefoot very popular affordable brand woth a great taste i normally purchase at walgreens
jocie C.
jocie C.

I am always nervous to try new wines but every flavor barefoot has is amazing! I could literally drink a whole entire bottle in one setting! It's delicious
MC J.
MC J.

This wine is sweet and delicious. I had to stop drinking it because of the aftermath. Next day, no matter how little I drank, I'd wake up with a headache.
Renee E.
Renee E.

Oh how I love my wine. This barefoot though is definitely in the top 4. Any time I go to a campfire or picnic I make sure to have a bottle of this with me
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

You can't go wrong with moscoto. I love bringing this with me if I'm going over to a friends and don't want to walk in empty handed. It's sweet and light.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.

Cheap and sweet wine. Not the fanciest bottle you could buy, but it's good for the price. Did give me a bit of a headache though, which not all wine does.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
New Kensington, PA

I can't stand a dry wine, I'm just not refined enough I suppose. So the sweet crisp taste of this wine hits the spot perfectly when I am inclined to enjoy
Karol N Raymond N.
Karol N Raymond N.
Sebring, FL

I love this Wine! I buy a bottle almost every week. Is sweet , great flavor! and the price is great! My husband don't drink but he really likes this wine.
Jadeylyn H.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA

This is a good inexpensive sweet wine. It's not too sweet either which makes it nice. I don't feel like I'm drinking juice when I have a glass of Moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now