BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Louisville, KY
My favorite Moscato for the price. I enjoy the sweet and crisp taste. It's the perfect accompaniment to a fruit and cheese night with the girls. I'm a frequent buyer and would recommend this to anyone looking for a sweet wine.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Pasadena, TX
This is the best inexpensive wine out there. I use it for an everyday drink or even at my dinner parties and it always pleases. The whole line is great.
Maurica M.
Maurica M.
Olean, NY
I love barefoot moscato! My go to wine choice because of how sweet and crisp it is, great for makinghomemade sangria's!
Melanie A.
Melanie A.
Des Moines, IA
Not a bad wine at all. Barefoot gets a bad reputation for being a cheap wine but it truly isn't horrible. This wine is crisp and fruity. It goes great with lots of food and occasions. I enjoy sipping this while watching my favorite tv show after work.
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
The Moscato wine is my favorite!!! Great flavor, great price. El vino Moscato es mi vino preferido. Tiene un sabor bueno y el precio superior barato.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
This is a sweet moscato, almost a little too sweet. I prefer one slightly lighter. However, it does work great with fruit as a dessert wine.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Le Mars, IA
This is my go to for cheap wine while im already shopping. Not too sweet for a white wine. Goes great with a hearty meal.
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Conshohocken, PA
Barefoot Moscato is so sweet and smooth! This wine is my absolute favorite. I purchased it from Wine and Spirits. It is just about the only wine I will drink. I have tried other brands of moscato and nothing compares. I highly recommend this wine!
Allie L.
Allie L.
Texarkana , TX
this is my absolute favorite drink! i love this wine and it's perfect for social gatherings
Krystalrose B.
Krystalrose B.
I love barefoot. I drink all of there wines and they never seem to fail me. Love the red moscato and this one as well
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?