Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Minneapolis, MN

Great wine to have for a low key night, very nice and light - went down easily. Doesn't taste bitter, than again i lean toward white wines over red anyday. I've had this a couple times and will continue buy this brand for Moscato or Reisling anytime.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Aston, PA

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOSCATO. It's so crisp and refreshing. I could drink 4 bottles and not feel a thing but I love it to pieces.
Nima B.
Nima B.

My go to wine for any time of the day....no need for pairing....not too dry, not too sweet....perfect
Betty F.
Betty F.
Sumter, SC

One of the best Moscatos out there! And definitely in a great price range!! This is one of my "Go-To" wines!
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE

This is my go to moscato wine I love this one I've tried other moscato wines but I always go back to this one
stacy a.
stacy a.
Glendora, CA

A great inexpensive wine!!! a fruity airy taste perfect for those summer nights! or any night for that matter ..Also makes a great hostess gift!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle, OH

Love this cheap wine! It is light and fruity, and doesn't have that cheap wine taste, nor does it feel sugar heavy. Plus, it is a great wine to use for wine spritzers!
Jill T.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX

One of our favorites, soft refreshing moscato. Price isn't bad and it's easy to get at the local grocery store.
Not too sweet like some moscato's. We are repeat customers with this wine! Definitely will buy again.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL

One of my go to drinks when gathering for girls night. all my friends love this! Such a smooth and refreshing taste. Needs to come in a larger bottle so I don't have to buy so many. Can't beat the price for such great flavor.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Northumberland, PA

Moscato is my favorite wine to drink. I love it because it is sweet. Barefoot is mainly the brand I drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now