Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Tabby I.
Tabby I.
I absolutely love this wine! It is one of my favorites and I love to bring some to a party or as a gift for the host. It is smooth and crisp and tastes great alone or with chocolate and fruit.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Kannapolis, NC
Good taste. I don't drink a lot of moscato because of how sweet it is anyway, but...for the price, it's really not a bad wine. This is my go-to if I'm looking for a moscato, so I suppose I recommend it!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
Barefoot is my go to brand. Their moscato is delicious and affordable! It's so easy to drink.
Jess L.
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
I'm not usually a fan of white wine, but this moscato is delicious. Not too sweet, not too tart, I don't see it being sold every where though
Latrice B.
Latrice B.
Kansas City, MO
5 stars based on taste and price! This moscato is a family favorite. We normally have a bottle or two when we get together on the weekends for dinner and hanging out. It has the perfect amount of sweetness.
mallen b.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
I really like barefoot wines and the Moscato is extremely delightful. It's very light and tasty. Prefect for aNY summer night.
Tami J.
Tami J.
Catlettsburg, KY
This is a very sweet tasting wine. I think it is delicious and would love to enjoy a glass on a daily basis:) very affordable!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Nicholasville, KY
Not the biggest fan of wine, but i liked it. It was sweet and tasteful. Not something i would drink a daily basis.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
My favorite wine I like to joke but it's cheap but it's also award-winning so that counts for something.
Kaelyn S.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
Moscato is by far my favorite. it's sweet and light with a clean finish. i wouldn't say this is the best moscato i have had, but for the price you can't go wrong. i enjoy the barefoot brand.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?