Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Frostburg , Md

I never liked wine until I tried this one and even thought I've tried others it is still my favorite
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Washington, DC

Affordable, yummy moscato! As a broke college student, this gives me an excellent bang for my buck.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
N Chesterfld, VA

Barefoot Moscato is just delicious...It's light yet sweet, with a very crisp flavor. It's absolutely wonderful when it's SUPER chilled. I'm not a wine drinker/expert by any means, so this inexpensive wine is a great choice.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Womelsdorf, PA

This is a deliciously sweet and tasty wine. I love the kind of wines you can drink and not feel like you're drinking tons of alcohol. Nice on hot summer days.
Peanut s.
Peanut s.
Stockton, CA

One of the most affordable yet deliscious and refreshing wine in the market. Perfect to cap of the night.
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.

Great wine! For a low price. It's great for someone who likes sweet wine and for a girls night!
estella g.
estella g.

If I'm have wine this is my favorite ! Sweet and sparkling ! Definitely a good wine to relax with after a hard stressful day !
Beth R.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH

Barefoot Moscato is a fav of mine! Love the crisp, clean taste! & It's budget friendly! I serve it at parties or open a bottle for myself as a treat! While the white is my favorite, the pink & red are good too!
Leann R.
Leann R.

It's a good and cheap wine. Something to give you a buzz. I always go for this brand when I want a nice glass or two. Even if I try other brands, i still linger to this one. Would recommend to others especially first timers drinking wine.
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Amarillo, TX

Its a really good wine I liked and I definitely recommend it .tastes good and its a very light and sweet wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now