Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
Okay, it's fabulous. And cheap. Cheap and fabulous, two of my favorite things. I can honestly say I always have a bottle of BareFoot Moscato chilling in my fridge and even some of my most wine-educated friends will ask for a glass. It's fruity and sweet with a nice crisp finish. Perfect.
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
This wine really goes great with anything and it good for any occasion. It's not too sweet like some moscatos can be! Give it a try!
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Dallas, TX
This has to be the first wine I've ever tried. Mainly because it was inexpensive and fruity. I have come a long way, but if you are barely getting into wines, I recommend this one.
LORA V.
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE BAREFOOT MOSCATO..THIS WINE IS AWESOME, I USUALLY HAVE A GLASS OF WINE , WITH SQUARE CHEESE,STRAWBERRIES, BERRIES, CRACKERS ON A FRIDAY NIGHT ON THE BALCONY OF MY APARTMENT WITH SOME FRIENDS..THIS DRINK IS AWESOME..THE TASTE IS GREAT, THE PRICE IS FAIR, ...BAREFOOT MOSCATO+ FRIENDS= MAKING MEMORIES OF A LIFETIME
Jill K.
Jill K.
When you don't feel like spending a lot of money or you have picky friends who don't like wine that much, here's your wine! Also popular with the younger crowd who hasn't done much wine tasting.
Clare M.
Clare M.
Verona, NJ
April 7, 2015, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: White
Moscato is the first wine I ever actually liked. Barefoot always has good prices and great taste.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny
So good when chilled. Great price and I even like cooking with it when I don't have much left to drink.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
BY far my favorite win i have ever tried. I have tried all sorts of mascato but nothing can beat Barefoot's mascato. Seriously it is so good. And it is pretty inexpensive!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
I like all of Barefoot wines, good price and taste delicious. Moscato is my favorite wine so I would recommend
Tanika L.
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY
Love love barefoot moscato especially the white it has a nice balanced light sweet taste to very smooth and sparkly had some over the weekend and always i enjoyed every sip my summer go to drink
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?