Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Malinda N.
Malinda N.

Great brand! I love me some Moscato. Especially after a long day of work.
Rasheda L.
Rasheda L.
Cleveland, OH

Barefoot is nice wine for the price. Nice flavor, but can be a little sweet for me.
Taylre C.
Taylre C.
Mesa, AZ

I loveeee this wine! So yummy and refreshing but not too sweet. Good for a night with your girls! If only the bottle was bigger!
Sondra K.
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ

This Moscato has great flavor. I loved it and I'm a St Michelle fan. I enjoyed this, no headache and a great price.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Richmond, KY

Good price, but more bitter than other moscatos I've tried.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA

What's not to love? It's about $8 per bottle and has a great fruity, sweet flavor. I occasionally toss in some pineapples, grapes, strawberries and mango for an instant sangria.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Carrollton, TX

This wine is definitely not the wine for me! So sweet I feel like I go into a sugar coma every time I drink it. On the other hand my boyfriend LOVES it! If you like fruity sweet drinks this is the wine for you.
marleise c.
marleise c.
Starkville, MS

This wine gives me a horrible headache and I am not a sweet wine person. But for those that are, it is a low budget treat
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA

One of my favorite wines has a sweet taste and is never to overpowering. Always pairs perfectly with something sweet after dinner. Also very inexpensive!
Kenda C.
Kenda C.

Love Barefoot wines. This moscato is so good. It's sweet and refreshing. I love it and it's my favorite. This line is also totally affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now