Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Lancaster, NY

Very sweet. Cool and refreshing. It works well when you add fresh fruit to it as well. Chilled is by far the best way to serve it. It even has a little fizz to it.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX

I didn't really like this. I'm not really into white wine but I think there's better brands. It's an ok wine for a party but I wouldn't buy it for personal drinks.
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN

This is a pretty average wine for the price. It is a solid choice for a cheap girls night, movie and cookie dough kinda night.
Paige O.
Paige O.
North Olmsted, OH

Love this wine. I like the price and it is so good. I get it as gifts a lot too because i like it so much and it's really one of the only wines I drink often
Megan W.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO

I like Barefoot brand wines and the Moscato is no exception. It's crisp and not overly sweet.
MiMi E.
MiMi E.
Stratford, CT

Literally my favorite wine! Gotta love an inexpensive alcoholic beverage. I love Pink Moscato the most!
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Buffalo, NY

My favorite cheap wine! i like freezing it so its like a wine slushy. the rose moscato is tasty as well!
Markeyna N.
Markeyna N.
Lake Charles, LA

Moscato is one of my favorite wines. However, the brand Barefoot I really do not care for. It's not as sweet as I would like it.
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Flint, MI

I really enjoy barefoot wines and this is my favorite. It is the perfect bit of sweetness. I do add the Zero Calorie/Zero Sugar White Monster to mine for a little added kick.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Lexington, SC

Barefoot is by far one of my favorite brands. The moscato is nice and sweet with a light, crisp flavor. Perfect for a hot summer's day!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now