Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Port Orange, FL
This Moscato is the worst one I've ever tried, which is unusual because I have tried other wines from Barefoot and they have been very good. I would recommend Barefoot's Chardonnay instead of their Moscato, it really was not good at all. Overall would not recommend to anyone, at least for this particular wine.
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Homestead, FL
I love barefoot Moscato I love Moscato in general and barefoot Moscato is like cheap so perfect for a night in with a book love Moscato
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
This is good for any time! Great, and very affordable go to wine. If you like moscato wines. I've had this wine on many occasions.
Ashlea H.
Ashlea H.
Cortland, OH
Moscato is one of my fovorite types of wines , and barefoot is a great wine for a great price you can find it pretty much every where too!
Carra D.
Carra D.
Milford, CT
I wasn't a big wine drinker then I had barefoot mascato at a friends house. I love the sweet light taste. Great for hanging with the girls and you cant beat the price
Diana F.
Diana F.
Denton, TX
This moscato is at such great price point. I find its sweetness light enough to be able to enjoy a couple of glasses. I like to pick up a bottle to share.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
This moscato is so affordable and it actually tastes good! I love buying this whenever I have wine nights, and also love making sangria with it too!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to love this brand until I recently found out this is one of the brands that contains arsenic. A little disturbing but the price makes sense that it wouldn't be made with care.
Anthony P.
Anthony P.
Rochester, MN
Good for a low priced wine. Has robust flavor, but quality does seem to vary bottle to bottle.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the sweet taste, I do not feel this wine has to only be drunk as a desert wine. I really enjoy it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?