Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Jackie R.
Jackie R.

Love, love this moscato! The best sweet wine for me. Pairs perfect with light meals and desserts. Makes a great wine for girls night. :)
Myk L.
Myk L.

It's not overly offensive, but not very sophisticated. It's like drinking Juicy Juice. If you don't like the taste of wine, then this is for you. I won't spit it out, but I won't go out of my way to purchase it. Also, it burns going down. It's like taking a shot of bottom shelf liquor. Sure, it does the trick, but it does it at the expense of your taste buds.
Trinh D.
Trinh D.
Charlotte, NC

I love barefoot brand! it is not expensive and it taste great!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Oak Harbor, WA

Moscato is probably my favorite wine. It's sweet but not overpoweringly sweet. It tastes better when it is chilled. It is also inexpensive!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Grenloch, NJ

Although I am a bit of a wine snob, I have found barefoot wines to be decent for the price! I am currently a Graduate student and believe this has helped me stay calm and stay within my budget!!!! :D
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine. It's fruity and light. I take frozen chunks of fruit for ice in my glass.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Ashtabula, OH

I recently gave this a try and loved it! It has a crisp light taste! I loved it
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Bakersfield, CA

This wine by Barefoot is tasty. Not too sweet, but still sweet enough for me. AND it is cost effective
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA

This moscato is really tasty. I love that it is inexpensive but still tastes great. Definitely recommend this to friends!
Susan h.
Susan h.
Jacksonville, FL

This fruity wine is refreshing and crisp. It is a great choice for an afternoon of visiting with the girls or relaxing night in.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now