BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Denise M.
Salem, MO
This is definitely a favorite for girls nights in. Not too expensive, not too sweet. I'm no wine connoisseur but my tastebuds know when they like something. Will definitely be purchasing this again.
Nicole D.
Coraopolis, PA
Favorite wine. Good price and refreshing. It's sweet but not too sweet if you drink too much it makes you sick
Kaitlin M.
Monongahela, PA
This wine is so delicious! My number one go to wine. It is not too heavy and it's sweet, which is my all time favorite! It is inexpensive, but still tastes so good!
Karina P.
Los Angeles, CA
This wine is perfect for someone who likes sweet it is very refreshing and perfect for a girls night.
Erin B.
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites because in offers a great taste at a very affordable price. This moscato is a great product to keep in the house when you aren't looking for anything fancy but desire a easy tasting glass of wine!
Lauren H.
This is my favorite wine. It is affordable and easily accessible since it is sold to stores like Kroger and Walmart.
Kelsi M.
This is my weeknight wine, it's not pricey so I usually keep a bottle of it on hand. It's a sweet bubbly wine so it's good for after dinner.
Nora A.
Orlando, FL
Best and favorite wine.
It tastes so good.
It is mine and my family''s favorite .
Sweet
Amanda G.
Minneapolis, MN
Great wine to have for a low key night, very nice and light - went down easily. Doesn't taste bitter, than again i lean toward white wines over red anyday. I've had this a couple times and will continue buy this brand for Moscato or Reisling anytime.
A J.
I really enjoy the flavor with this one. It's pretty smooth and goes great with just about any dessert, especially chocolate. The packaging always looks nice. This is definitely a go to wine for girls night out.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?