BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Monica L.
Monica L.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not a fan of this wine, its good if you want to go the cheaper route but I prefer my favorite blue bottled a little more expensive version..
J'Lene C.
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
My Absolute Favorite Wine!! The easiest wine (IMO) for somebody that is a beginner with wine. The taste is very sweet, think peach and apricots. Very flavorful!! I normally bring a bottle when going to parties, because it is a wine that everyone can and will enjoy!!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
I love white wines, and this is perfect for an inexpensive bottle of white! Great to share with friends
Maurica M.
Maurica M.
Olean, NY
I love barefoot moscato! My go to wine choice because of how sweet and crisp it is, great for makinghomemade sangria's!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Findlay, OH
Light, fruity wine made by Barefoot. Great quality for a good price - perfect for after dinner or any time!
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Yes it's not still top shelf Moscato, it still is an extremely tasty and sweet wine if that's what you like. It's affordable, smooth and great for daily drink if thats your thing.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Pasadena, TX
This is the best inexpensive wine out there. I use it for an everyday drink or even at my dinner parties and it always pleases. The whole line is great.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Lisbon, IA
This is Delicious!!!! I buy this in bulk. The great thing is they have an extra large bottle too.
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Conshohocken, PA
Barefoot Moscato is so sweet and smooth! This wine is my absolute favorite. I purchased it from Wine and Spirits. It is just about the only wine I will drink. I have tried other brands of moscato and nothing compares. I highly recommend this wine!
Lynzi N.
Lynzi N.
Cincinnati, OH
Yummy. Very refreshing. I love sitting down with a large glass after a long day taking care of the kids.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?