4.55 / 5 based on 8,038 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love moscato and at this price point, this is the best to drink. Cheap and tastes great.
this is my absolute favorite drink! i love this wine and it's perfect for social gatherings
This is my favorite when I'm low on cash. it tastes great, but has a low alcohol content.
I LOVE this brand it is the best tasting moscato I have tasted. Never buy any other brand.
I love moscato and this one is no different. Really hits the spot and at such a good price!
Have you guys tried this I love moscato be a of the fact that it's sweet. Love sweet wines
I like this wine. I prefer a light, sweet wine and this is just that. It's cheap and good.
This is another ladies night favorite, espically if you add frozen fruit so delicious ♡♡♡♡
I am not a huge fan of Moscato but Barefoot is consistently good if you like a sweet wine.
Have never been able to find a wine that I like to drink, I finally have found one! Yippie!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos