Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Starkville, MS

I am not a big wine drinker but when I do have a glass I always go for Barefoot. It's sweet and easy to drink. Im a college student so it fits in to the broke college kid profile. Barefoot was the first type of wine I ever tried and it was nice a refreshing.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Watertown, NY

Great taste! I'm not a fan of dry wine so I tend to buy sweet wine. This has a great taste for dinner or going out. It's very affordable as well!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

This is my favorite wine of all time. I've recently acquired a taste for sweeter wines, and this is my favorite brand of moscato. It tastes incredible with everything from snacks to dinner to dessert.
christi b.
christi b.
Red creek , Ny

Light and fruity, this is the best wine for those that want something sweet and the price isn't bad either I paid $6.99 last time I bought it.
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.
Dover, DE

The price is great and taste is great for the price! Its a nice light wine that isn't too bitter for me
Ambriel L.
Ambriel L.
La Follette

Sweet and bubbly bi has hints of fruit kind of like an apple grape taste great for a new wine drinker
Nancy J.
Nancy J.

This is the very first wine that I ever tried. And from then on its been my 'go to' wine since.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY

Out of all of the Barefoot wines out there, this one is my favorite. The flavor isn't overly sweet or dry. For those of you that aren't exactly wine drinkers, you might approve of this one. For the price and taste, this one is a must.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Moline, IL

This was my choice of wine in college: Cheap, fruity, makes you feel kinda fancy and not like you spent only $4 on a bottle. Some more "cultured" wine drinkers might shun Barefoot, but I'm frugal at heart and will keep drinking this.
Kari K.
Kari K.
Harrison Township, MI

I was never a fan of wine until I tried this. It's not too sweet and is smooth. It's very reasonably priced too! I wouldn't change a thing. I love the red moscato too!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now