Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
Yum. The Barefoot wines are wonderful and inexpensive. One of my favorites is the Summer Red, but any of them are oh so yummy.
Kassie K.
Kassie K.
Huntington, WV
Such a cheap wine with expensive taste. i buy this every time I'm at the store. its a must have for parties with lots of people.
Kori D.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not a wine person. I prefer sweet grape juice that will get me drunk which is what this is. Also I'm a broke college student so price works. I've been to fancy wineries and vineyards that would kick me out for mentioning this but I can't help myself.
Courtni A.
Courtni A.
This is my absolute go to wine! I love the sweet, light, crisp flavor. The price is amazing for the big bottle! This is a great wine for a spritzer or for adding frozen fruit to make a pretty tasty drink! It is definitely a MUST TRY.
Janae M.
Janae M.
Benton, KY
June 11, 2015, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: White
Delicious drink! This brand is great and always is tasty! This wine is very sweet and is great for a bridal shower/luncheon!
Micaela L.
Micaela L.
Normal
This isn't bad but not my favorite. It's not as sweet as other moscato d'astis that I love. It's a little more dry. I like Luccio or Rosata better. Packaging is very simple. If you need a cheaper wine and not into super sweet then this one is good.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Staten Island, NY
I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great for a girls night in. It is relatively cheap and it is very sweet. Favorite moscato by far.
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a light fruity wine. Obviously it's not going to be anything fancy but it's great for beginners. It's also very affordable. Good for a Sunday brunch.
amy l.
amy l.
Sitka , Ky
Love a good moscato. This is a nice wine for the price. Nice and smooth served best cold
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?