Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Watertown, NY

Great taste! I'm not a fan of dry wine so I tend to buy sweet wine. This has a great taste for dinner or going out. It's very affordable as well!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

This is my favorite wine of all time. I've recently acquired a taste for sweeter wines, and this is my favorite brand of moscato. It tastes incredible with everything from snacks to dinner to dessert.
christi b.
christi b.
Red creek , Ny

Light and fruity, this is the best wine for those that want something sweet and the price isn't bad either I paid $6.99 last time I bought it.
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.
Dover, DE

The price is great and taste is great for the price! Its a nice light wine that isn't too bitter for me
Ambriel L.
Ambriel L.
La Follette

Sweet and bubbly bi has hints of fruit kind of like an apple grape taste great for a new wine drinker
Nancy J.
Nancy J.

This is the very first wine that I ever tried. And from then on its been my 'go to' wine since.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY

Out of all of the Barefoot wines out there, this one is my favorite. The flavor isn't overly sweet or dry. For those of you that aren't exactly wine drinkers, you might approve of this one. For the price and taste, this one is a must.
Malia J.
Malia J.
Sauk City, WI

I love all wine, but moscato is one of my favorites. The barefoot brand is great for the price as well
Kari K.
Kari K.
Harrison Township, MI

I was never a fan of wine until I tried this. It's not too sweet and is smooth. It's very reasonably priced too! I wouldn't change a thing. I love the red moscato too!!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Minneapolis, MN

Great wine to have for a low key night, very nice and light - went down easily. Doesn't taste bitter, than again i lean toward white wines over red anyday. I've had this a couple times and will continue buy this brand for Moscato or Reisling anytime.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now