Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Ontario

Nice on a summer afternoon BBQ. I have tried other Barefoot wines and love them all. I think it's my favorite "go-to" wine.
Mikyla V.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA

This is a ok wine for the price. It's a low priced wine with a decent taste. I recommend it as a gift.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Mesquite, TX

I am usually not a wine drinker but my sister convinced me to give the Barefoot Moscato a shot. Let me just say the light, fruity taste of this wine almost has me converted from beer to wine. I will definitely be getting another bottle of this... and soon. I would recommend to any wine drinker. The price and taste both satisfy me.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Yukon, Ok

My favorite wine of all time :) so sweet.
Felicita M.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA

I really like this moscato and I love the price even better. I also like that it's available everywhere I live and I do no have to search high and low for it.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Richmond, KY

Good price, but more bitter than other moscatos I've tried.
Kate B.
Kate B.

This is cheap sorority girl wine, and that is exactly what I am so I really enjoy it lol. It has a good taste for the price! And is very sweet.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

One of the only wines I can drink on it's own! Has a sweet taste with no bitter aftertaste which is half the reason why I do not drink wine. I also love the fact it is a cheaper wine so I can always have it on hand without feeling like I am breaking the bank!
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
FPO, AP

This wine is good and fruity but is a bit stronger than most sweet Moscatos. Can't beat the price.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO

I'm a wine drinker, but never pay attention to what kind of wine I am drinking. So I never know what kinds I like. This is one I DO remember. Sweet and smooth.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now