Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
amazing flavors, great taaste, and also at such a great price. I figure the taste would be awful given the price but it really isn't bad.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
This is great to drink with dinner. As a baller on a budget , I don't tend to spend a lot of money on my wine but I like this for its flavor
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Usually this is what i get. I like the pink bubbly one the best out of all the barefoot ones! They aren't as potent in my opinion and taste like wine should taste. One of my favorite cheaper wines
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN
Can't go wrong with Barefoot wines. Always a great taste for a small price. This moscato is my personal favorite along with their pink moscoto.
tracy i.
tracy i.
This is my go to wine. Not only is the price right but you can find this wine pretty much anywhere. Which is a plus. I know sometimes finding a wine you like is hard. With barefoot thats not the case.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
Moscato is my favorite wine. I love the sweetness. Barefoot tends to be the sweetest out there, from what I've found. I love it!
Debra K.
Debra K.
Cape Coral, FL
Barefoot Moscato is the best Moscato I've tried. I love the light taste and the price is just right to stock up on.
Jenta H.
Jenta H.
Portland, OR
My go to. I always have two bottles in the fridge. This is a sweet desert wine that pairs well with italian food. It is also like the training wheel wine. People who can't handle to bitter taste of some wines can try this one which is about as sweet a syrup.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot has great prices! I actually just bought cases of this for sisters bridal shower and everyone loved it!
Allyssa K.
Allyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Perfect wine for a girls night! When all else fails and you don't want to spend much money on a wine that will be gone in a matter of minutes Barefoot is the way to go.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?