BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alyssa Y.
This is my favorite! It's a really good price and it's just sweet enough for my liking. It's a little dry but not nearly as dry and some others. I don't normally drink wine nor do I know much about wine but this stuff is awesome.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
One of my favorite wines its sweet not too strong perfect wine to drink after a long day at work and you just want to unwind. If you haven't tried you should.
Marlene M.
Brooklyn, NY
Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine ever! First off let's talk about the bottle illustration. It's like the cutest thing ever with a baby's foot, or at least I think it's a baby's foot lol. Now off to the taste. This wine is meant for someone who loves something sweet, like myself. Mascato in general is a sweet grape. This is also in the white wine category. I really enjoy this brand and this type of grape. Definitely a great choice if you're looking to stay in or invite some of your girls over.
Jeffery W.
This Barefoot wine is so tasty and affordable and another one of my go-to wines. I enjoy the sweetness which some others don't quite match. You get a pretty good deal for what you're getting and Barefoot is usually carried in many places so you never have to miss out on it.
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
Obviously with wine you get what you pay for but I still enjoy this product. It's light and sweet. It tastes very floral to me. My friend loves this wine and drinks it almost daily. It's really not a bad option for a bargain price.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Really good priced moscato with a moscato quality (which is considered the cheapest wine in Europe) but I still like to opt out to this choice when my favorite pinot grigio's are not around.
Jessica K.
Shelbyville, KY
I go thru a bottle so fast it delicious. Very inexpensive wine and it's normally on sale.
Nima B.
My go to wine for any time of the day....no need for pairing....not too dry, not too sweet....perfect
Ash J.
I love Moscato and I love the affordability of Barefoot. I'm by no means a wine connoisseur but I love the flavor.
Chikahnna R.
Mount Vernon, IL
Love the taste and the brand . I recommend this wine to everybody. Best seller. Need more different flavors. Very popular drink.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?