Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Debra D.
Debra D.
Aurora, IL

I've enjoyed drinking Moscato for the past 6 years. Yellow Tail is good. I definitely recommend this brand for people who are starting to drink wine for the first time. I would also recommend adding a splash of Cranberry Juice. It gives it a very nice taste. I've had better brands of Moscato but for the price, this is a good wine.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.

Delicious and not to expensive! Sweet taste but not to sweet as to ruin a good glass of wine.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

My favorite wine. It's inexpensive and has a great sweet taste to it. I recommend it
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine. It's fruity and light. I take frozen chunks of fruit for ice in my glass.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Uniontown, PA

Sweet, bubbly and easy to drink! Pass me a glass!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Maineville, OH

If you like sweet wine you will love this. I used to help run the wine tasting events where I worked and a lot of people really liked this. There is even a cake recipe for this wine :)
Nicola Z.
Nicola Z.
Woodbury, MN

Delicious sweet wine! Affordable and perfect for drinking on the patio on a hot summer's eve!
Britney  S.
Britney S.
N Ridgeville, OH

Great tasting wine and very cheap! Sweet tasting and a def go to wine! Even though it's a cheaper wine it's taste is still comparable to anything expensive!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Bronx, Ny

I am more of a beer drinker but i have to say this wine is amazing ! red wine gives me a headache so i wasn't a big wine drinker, but until an old friend introduced me to this, it has become my favorite wine
Candice R.
Candice R.

If you're into sweet wines, you should definitely give this a try. I love the flavor and the price tag.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now