4.55 / 5 based on 8,039 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This wine is my absolute favorite wine. this is what got me hooked on Moscato and sweet wines
Cheap, sweet wine. Worth every penny! Fresh and crisp! Can find at almost every liquor store!
Moscato is my favorite wine. Barefoot is relatively inexpensive and it has an amazing flavor.
My ultimate favorite wine. Very sweet and easy to drink. I love using this to make a sangria
This is one of my favorite wines it is very affordable and it tastes so good I buy regularly
Love some Mascato! Sweet & crisp, never dries out your mouth and goes well with most meals!
This is another ladies night favorite, espically if you add frozen fruit so delicious ♡♡♡♡
So cheap and so good! I drink it with whatever and it is great when you serve it ice cold.
This is a great wine but if you are wanting a nice smooth taste then get the pink moscato.
I absolutely love this wine; it's very affordable and tastes great. Always available too!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos