Add a Photo

Photos (61)
christi b.
christi b.
Red creek , Ny

Light and fruity, this is the best wine for those that want something sweet and the price isn't bad either I paid $6.99 last time I bought it.
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.
Dover, DE

The price is great and taste is great for the price! Its a nice light wine that isn't too bitter for me
Kate R.
Kate R.
Georgetown, KY

I usually am not the biggest wine fan, but barefoot moscato I will always consume! It's a good price for good wine, and that's enough for me!
Nancy J.
Nancy J.

This is the very first wine that I ever tried. And from then on its been my 'go to' wine since.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY

Out of all of the Barefoot wines out there, this one is my favorite. The flavor isn't overly sweet or dry. For those of you that aren't exactly wine drinkers, you might approve of this one. For the price and taste, this one is a must.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Playa Del Rey, CA

My favorite Moscato! Delicious flavorful and perfect over some ice on a summer night. Definitely a great present to bring over a friends.
Kari K.
Kari K.
Harrison Township, MI

I was never a fan of wine until I tried this. It's not too sweet and is smooth. It's very reasonably priced too! I wouldn't change a thing. I love the red moscato too!!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Minneapolis, MN

Great wine to have for a low key night, very nice and light - went down easily. Doesn't taste bitter, than again i lean toward white wines over red anyday. I've had this a couple times and will continue buy this brand for Moscato or Reisling anytime.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Aston, PA

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOSCATO. It's so crisp and refreshing. I could drink 4 bottles and not feel a thing but I love it to pieces.
Nima B.
Nima B.

My go to wine for any time of the day....no need for pairing....not too dry, not too sweet....perfect
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now